June 16, 2024, 07:42:51 AM

Author Topic: Put a Steel Pan on the World Cup Jersey  (Read 11568 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Put a Steel Pan on the World Cup Jersey
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2005, 04:56:25 PM »
The issue here is that Trinis have a MAJOR problem with the idea of private beaches, for us the beaches belong to everyone, but then again we don't

So let me get this straight. If I own a home in Trinidad, and that home happens to have a nice white sand beach as part of my back yard, should I expect that people from all over Trinidad will feel they have a "Right" to the beach, and hence, a right to my private property?

HELL YEAH!!! The BEACH is not YOUR private property.
Please don't miss the concept here. THE BEACHES BELONG TO EVERYONE,PERIOD. The idea of a private beach,for us we ent talking 'bout nobody else, is like trying to privatize SUNLIGHT or oxygen...it's for everyone. What we really talking about here is concepts. That's why we had a big problem when some Germans bought beach front property and had issues with local Tobagoians on what the Germans felt was their land. We ent want no damn private beaches...when you buy yuh land put up a fence where yuh property end and the beach starts. The Baygo massive on the board can correct meh if I'm wrong.

Try go to the Bahamas and wlatz yuh way onto the beach on the Atlantis properyy and see what happento yuh backside! wether or not its morally right, its reality, particularly in Jamaica. I can understand the plight of tehTrinis, particularly knowing that Trinis are not really well known for white sand beaches...but these are abundandt on Jamaica's north coast, so man dont really get rile up when they cant use a "private" beach.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2005, 04:58:14 PM »
do you think it would be a good idea for the T&T jersey to have a beach on the back  ;D

No RF but since you are so proud of yuh beaches just like you are of yuh bananas just add ah beach scene as the background to the banana tree on yuh Reggaeboyz jesery!

There you go, you got that great idea from me for free! Now go foth in excitment and present it to the JFF!  ;D
I'm not proud of my beaches, I'm trying to make a point to a fellah that private beaches in Jamaica is not a problem to Jamaicans. aparently, its not the same in Trinidad.
could you imagine dah juzzy ;D it might look like a section in Wayne Barkley band :rotfl:

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2005, 05:15:07 PM »
The issue here is that Trinis have a MAJOR problem with the idea of private beaches, for us the beaches belong to everyone, but then again we don't

So let me get this straight. If I own a home in Trinidad, and that home happens to have a nice white sand beach as part of my back yard, should I expect that people from all over Trinidad will feel they have a "Right" to the beach, and hence, a right to my private property?

Please don't miss the concept here. THE BEACHES BELONG TO EVERYONE,PERIOD. The idea of a private beach,for us we ent talking 'bout nobody else, is like trying to privatize SUNLIGHT or oxygen...it's for everyone. What we really talking about here is concepts. That's why we had a big problem when some Germans bought beach front property and had issues with local Tobagoians on what the Germans felt was their land. We ent want no damn private beaches...when you buy yuh land put up a fence where yuh property end and the beach starts. The Baygo massive on the board can correct meh if I'm wrong.

Try go to the Bahamas and wlatz yuh way onto the beach on the Atlantis properyy and see what happento yuh backside! wether or not its morally right, its reality, particularly in Jamaica. I can understand the plight of tehTrinis, particularly knowing that Trinis are not really well known for white sand beaches...but these are abundandt on Jamaica's north coast, so man dont really get rile up when they cant use a "private" beach.
You are as annoying as Bah-Buller.

Take some bananas pay yuh money and go on your white sand beach where you could dance for white people
TnT Patriot

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »

RF you go enjoy one of your many "free" beaches boss ;D
Although Trinidad isn't know for white sandy beaches there is always TOBAGO :chilling: ;)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2005, 05:22:56 PM »
You are as annoying as Bah-Buller.

Take some bananas pay yuh money and go on your white sand beach where you could dance for white people

Six runs!  :rotfl:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2005, 08:45:16 PM »
Mr Jamaica....,,,,the only "reality" trinis concerned with is trinidad and tobago.......

So as far as we are concerned we could "waltz" onto any beach we want here....

if you want to kicked out of yuh own back yard by white epople...that's your choice
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2005, 09:14:35 PM »
yuh kno wha, let Don Leo and de team handle de ball, leh Jack and FIFA handle the anthem ting how dey does normally do it an let the supporters massive handle we ting wid de pan 'round de neck, de iron, de shak shak, de bongos etc an everyting else go fall een place. Allyuh kno how dem ppl wen dey see we how dey does want to conga line and jump up(out ah time ;D) and all dem kinda tourist ting wid we.

DE VIBES go be nice in Germany fellas, doh frighten!!

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2005, 10:08:56 PM »
good Point (day) Man, but..........
the World Cup is the LARGEST sporting event and it would be a shame not to use this opportunity to educate the world of our little Island and its history with FACTS

yuh talking sense dey , but on the other hand , EARTHQUAKE , just letting the foreigners know
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2005, 11:16:00 PM »
Reggaefan you have to understand that TnT is unique in that it is the only Carribbean island (that I know of) that does NOT depend on nor desire a tourist industry.

As you've gathered from snippets in this discussion Dr. Eric Williams purposely did not try to develop tourism here since, in his view, tourism was a form of economic colonialism.  For the most part he was right.

As proud and independent as Jamaica is, tourism has you by the neck and don't know it.  If the US wanted to pressure you all they would need to do is threaten to issue a travel advisory and what could you do?  Stand your ground and watch your economy collapse?

I think not.

As the the law that many here are referring to:  Basically the area between the low tide and high tide marks belong to the public and access cannot be denied to the said area.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2005, 11:42:24 PM »
This way we could promote a TnT invention, It could be a shawdow graph or a background logo But we need to put something Trini on there.

I fed up correcting people that Steel Drums was not invented in Jamaica.
Now is the time to educate the world.

We uniform should be design by Minshall and let Addidas just put they logo on it.

It must represent TnT.
Otherwise is just another red jersey!
not a bad idea but do not have minshall design it..He is a well known battyman and dat will not look good for T&T in de world cup .,..we do not want de commentators talking bout "mishall is a well known designer and well known in de gay community and he can be a roll modell and so and so .." yu know how dem reporters a carry on......I sey put a bottle a puncheon on de jersey  ;D
warmonga
Huh? Talent is talent breds. One thing Trinis are is TOLERANT unlike certain other annoying Caribbean islands. Minshall is genius. Period. The World knows him. Period. Battyman or not is irrelevant... no one cares  ??? :-[
The idea of NOT having a national symbol on the team jersey is crazy. If Adidas (who don't care about we) could reap the benefits of association with the Warriors, then how come OUR culture must take second place/not show up at all?
It is painfully true that the world needs education about how great we are. Our culture will be on display in Germany, yes, but every little bit helps. There is no downside.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2005, 02:19:40 AM »
Like JA and their bob sled team. Now everyone know JA. T&T Football will blaze a new trail.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2005, 09:40:04 AM »
they should really put a design to represent T&T on de jersey man!!!

maybe the coat of arms
or de motto
 or as somebody say a bottle a puncheon or babash
something to represent.
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2005, 09:41:37 AM »
they should really put a design to represent T&T on de jersey man!!!

maybe the coat of arms
or de motto
 or as somebody say a bottle a puncheon or babash
something to represent.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2005, 10:24:27 AM »
Reggaefan you have to understand that TnT is unique in that it is the only Carribbean island (that I know of) that does NOT depend on nor desire a tourist industry.

As you've gathered from snippets in this discussion Dr. Eric Williams purposely did not try to develop tourism here since, in his view, tourism was a form of economic colonialism.  For the most part he was right.

As proud and independent as Jamaica is, tourism has you by the neck and don't know it.  If the US wanted to pressure you all they would need to do is threaten to issue a travel advisory and what could you do?  Stand your ground and watch your economy collapse?

I think not.

As the the law that many here are referring to:  Basically the area between the low tide and high tide marks belong to the public and access cannot be denied to the said area.

PantherX....you are fortunate to have petroleum products as a foundation for your economy. If yo were to have depended on tourism, I suspect that things would be a little rough for T&T, mainly because of geographical location. How many white sand beaches do you have in T&T? From the little I see while visiting there some 8 years ago, not many. Tourism has made the Bahamas one of the richest Caribbean nations. The power of the toursim dollar is powerful! Barbados too has gained significant wealth from tourism.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2005, 02:24:09 PM »

I think not.

PantherX....you are fortunate to have petroleum products as a foundation for your economy. If yo were to have depended on tourism, I suspect that things would be a little rough for T&T, mainly because of geographical location. How many white sand beaches do you have in T&T? From the little I see while visiting there some 8 years ago, not many. Tourism has made the Bahamas one of the richest Caribbean nations. The power of the toursim dollar is powerful! Barbados too has gained significant wealth from tourism.

Yes, but let another crisis like 9-11 happen...wha would happen to allyuh tourism...leh ah hurricance come n lick up Jamaica...wha would happen to allyuh tourism? That's a very fickle sector and it isn't recommended that ah country solely depends upon it. Trinidad could have devloped a tourism sector if the Gov't so chose for instance eco-tourism. We have the most amount of flora and fauna per/capita. All those nature freaks would go crazy. Then we have the Devil's Wood Yard, the Ptch Lake, etc. N doh talk bout fuh Tobago and Little Tobago.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2005, 02:39:09 PM »

I think not.

Yes, but let another crisis like 9-11 happen...wha would happen to allyuh tourism...leh ah hurricance come n lick up Jamaica...wha would happen to allyuh tourism? That's a very fickle sector and it isn't recommended that ah country solely depends upon it. Trinidad could have devloped a tourism sector if the Gov't so chose for instance eco-tourism. We have the most amount of flora and fauna per/capita. All those nature freaks would go crazy. Then we have the Devil's Wood Yard, the Ptch Lake, etc. N doh talk bout fuh Tobago and Little Tobago.

Agreed! Again, thank god for small mercies, in your case,you dint have to rely on tourism.The Jamaican Government recently resumed oil drilling off the cost of Jamaica with assistance from an international firm....I believe they believe there is commercial quantities available off thepedro cays. Perhaps one day our economy will be able to be less dependent on the tourist dollar. Buit as it is right now, its a multi billion dollar industry in Ja.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2005, 02:52:53 PM »
Agreed! Again, thank god for small mercies, in your case,you dint have to rely on tourism.The Jamaican Government recently resumed oil drilling off the cost of Jamaica with assistance from an international firm....I believe they believe there is commercial quantities available off thepedro cays. Perhaps one day our economy will be able to be less dependent on the tourist dollar. Buit as it is right now, its a multi billion dollar industry in Ja.

So what about the Bauxite allyuh have, it finish?!

Plant more banana and sell more coffee & ganja!

Allyuh depending too much on corrupt tourists running naked on allyuh beaches and and buying cheap sex!  ::)

Ah gorn
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2005, 03:11:30 PM »

I think not.

These tourist based Caribbean countries have NO wealth. Has tourism made Jamaica wealthy...no it hasn't. Has tourism made their economies bouyant ...sure, but WEALTH is a totally different matter all together. I'm not exactly sure I'd called my beloved T&T wealthy but at least we don't have to be singing and dancing for tourist dollars. Our Carnival is for WE, if foreigners want to come and fete us we they are welcome but we don't do it for them.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2005, 03:18:41 PM »
These tourist based Caribbean countries have NO wealth. Has tourism made Jamaica wealthy...no it hasn't. Has tourism made their economies bouyant ...sure, but WEALTH is a totally different matter all together. I'm not exactly sure I'd called my beloved T&T wealthy but at least we don't have to be singing and dancing for tourist dollars. Our Carnival is for WE, if foreigners want to come and fete us we they are welcome but we don't do it for them.

Full agreement! :thumbsup:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2005, 03:59:31 PM »

I think not.

Sounds as if you are bitter at tourists/tourism for whatever reason. When i moved to the USA and did my first job interview here, the guy who interviewed me asked me "Why on go's earth would someone leave a beautiful sun drenched island like Jamaica to move to the snow of Connecticut". Put it this way, as long as yu have snow in the north, and sun in the south, tourism will always be profitable.

Jamaica is a poor example, better use the Bahamas as an example. They are the second richest Caribbean nation, their economy is based 100% on Tourism. If you can use your naturalbeauty and nice climate to earn dollars, why not?

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2005, 04:17:24 PM »

I think not.

Sounds as if you are bitter at tourists/tourism for whatever reason. When i moved to the USA and did my first job interview here, the guy who interviewed me asked me "Why on go's earth would someone leave a beautiful sun drenched island like Jamaica to move to the snow of Connecticut". Put it this way, as long as yu have snow in the north, and sun in the south, tourism will always be profitable.

Jamaica is a poor example, better use the Bahamas as an example. They are the second richest Caribbean nation, their economy is based 100% on Tourism. If you can use your naturalbeauty and nice climate to earn dollars, why not?

Yankees does ask me the same thing too. Nobody is bitter towards tourists or tourism based economies, we just don't have to depend on their whims and fancies. Supposed dem tourists decide dey want to go to Barbados instead of JA next year, what...pray tell... would become of your economy for that year. Whilst the cold northern winters make it necessary for homes to be heated and the US and other Western economies are so heavily dependent on petroleum that they come calling on sweet T&T's door for what? Yes! petroleum and LNG(that's Liquid Natural Gas 'case you didn't know) ;D I could go into other areas of industry where T&T has a signifcant advantage over our Caribbean cousins ie banking, financial sector, stock market(where more and more JA companies are crosslisting) but that would be over kill and this IS a football forum :chilling:

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2005, 04:34:58 PM »

I think not.

Yankees does ask me the same thing too. Nobody is bitter towards tourists or tourism based economies, we just don't have to depend on their whims and fancies. Supposed dem tourists decide dey want to go to Barbados instead of JA next year, what...pray tell... would become of your economy for that year. Whilst the cold northern winters make it necessary for homes to be heated and the US and other Western economies are so heavily dependent on petroleum that they come calling on sweet T&T's door for what? Yes! petroleum and LNG(that's Liquid Natural Gas 'case you didn't know) ;D I could go into other areas of industry where T&T has a signifcant advantage over our Caribbean cousins ie banking, financial sector, stock market(where more and more JA companies are crosslisting) but that would be over kill and this IS a football forum :chilling:

Tourist dollars does not go directly into the Governemnt coffers. 98% of the hotels in Jamaica re privately owned. what it does do is bring in a steady flow of US currency. Sandals, the hotel chain owned and operated by Butch Stewart, has hotels on most of the major Caribbean destinations, including Bahamas, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigue Etc. SO in a bad year, Butch is the one that loses directly, and not neccesarily the Jamaican Government. So to say the Jamaican Government is dependent on Tourism is not neccesarily correct. Jamaica I believe is the second leading provider of Bauzite in teh world....thast where the Government earns its money.

And like I said, count your blessings. You have something the rest of teh caribbean doesnt have. I supposethere is enough to last until eternity.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 04:36:55 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2005, 05:42:28 PM »

I think not.

Tourist dollars does not go directly into the Governemnt coffers. 98% of the hotels in Jamaica re privately owned. what it does do is bring in a steady flow of US currency. Sandals, the hotel chain owned and operated by Butch Stewart, has hotels on most of the major Caribbean destinations, including Bahamas, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigue Etc. SO in a bad year, Butch is the one that loses directly, and not neccesarily the Jamaican Government. So to say the Jamaican Government is dependent on Tourism is not neccesarily correct. Jamaica I believe is the second leading provider of Bauzite in teh world....thast where the Government earns its money.

And like I said, count your blessings. You have something the rest of teh caribbean doesnt have. I supposethere is enough to last until eternity.

I didn't say the JA government...I said the economy, two different animals. I'm talking about the ppl. suffering if tourists decide to lay out on someone else's "white sandy beaches" and soak up someone else's sunshine.
As far as what we have lasting til eternity...we'll worry 'bout that when eternity reach, until then we got plenty ;D
You and your beloved JA better pray that what we have doesn't run out. Why! who would you and the rest of our Caribbean cousins go hat-in-hand to? ;)

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2005, 07:52:28 PM »
The problem with tourism is that as much as it brings in foreign curreny it also spends it.

Many of the hotels and resorts are foreign owned, and much of the food and liquor that is consumed by tourists has to be imported as well.

The point you make is true though. TnT, by the luck of geology, does not have to be dependent on tourists to support our economy
and yes our beaches are not the best in the Caribbean but I've never felt deprived because of the quality of our beaches.

It is an indication of how ingrained tourism is in your national psyche that you place such value on white sand beaches.

BTW bauxite is not such a high value export as you think.  The cost per ton of raw bauxite is only about $127 (if processed into alumina it rises to $195/ton and  Jamaica's bauxite industry must import large amounts of caustic soda and heavy machinery to mine and export the ore, making the industry highly import intensive.

The real money would be in converting the raw bauxite to aluminium ($127 per ton of bauxite as opposed to $2200 per ton of aluminium) but that would require large amounts of energy.

Dr. Williams once offered a partnership with the Jamaican Gov't whereby we would pool to resources to convert the bauxite to aluminium thereby breaking the colonial traditon of exporting only raw materials and instead manufacturing the final product our selves.

Funny thing...they rejected the offer and continue to export the raw bauxite and processed aluminato this day.

Anyway I think a pan on the jersey would be a great idea.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2005, 08:07:29 PM »
The problem with tourism is that as much as it brings in foreign curreny it also spends it.

Many of the hotels and resorts are foreign owned, and much of the food and liquor that is consumed by tourists has to be imported as well.

The point you make is true though. TnT, by the luck of geology, does not have to be dependent on tourists to support our economy
and yes our beaches are not the best in the Caribbean but I've never felt deprived because of the quality of our beaches.

It is an indication of how ingrained tourism is in your national psyche that you place such value on white sand beaches.

BTW bauxite is not such a high value export as you think.  The cost per ton of raw bauxite is only about $127 (if processed into alumina it rises to $195/ton and  Jamaica's bauxite industry must import large amounts of caustic soda and heavy machinery to mine and export the ore, making the industry highly import intensive.

The real money would be in converting the raw bauxite to aluminium ($127 per ton of bauxite as opposed to $2200 per ton of aluminium) but that would require large amounts of energy.

Dr. Williams once offered a partnership with the Jamaican Gov't whereby we would pool to resources to convert the bauxite to aluminium thereby breaking the colonial traditon of exporting only raw materials and instead manufacturing the final product our selves.

Funny thing...they rejected the offer and continue to export the raw bauxite and processed aluminato this day.

I'm not aware of Jamaica going hat in hand to Trinidad for anything. Last time I checked, Jamaica injects over US$1B annually into the T&T economy via the importation of goods from T&T. For a long time now there have been complaints from manufacturers in jamaica that the market is flooded with products from T&T, the same products which are made right there in JA.  Regarding Bauxite....not much money...but still, we are the worlds second leading producer.  One day teh oil wells in Ja will open up. Hopefully, sometime duinmg my lifetime.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2005, 09:42:19 PM »
So what about the Bauxite allyuh have, it finish?!
Plant more banana and sell more coffee & ganja!
Allyuh depending too much on corrupt tourists running naked on allyuh beaches and and buying cheap sex!  ::)
Ah gorn

So you have more money & more oil then them.
Can't you write with a bit more respect for his country ?

just keep it real, your both concacaf, WI, Carribean.. brothers
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 03:44:15 AM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2005, 11:09:16 PM »
This thread has gone way off topic (and everybody ganging up on poor Reggaefan).  Leave the Jamaica and its tourism alone please.

Now I believe we were talking about putting something on a jersey if I recall correctly.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2005, 09:36:18 AM »

I'm not aware of Jamaica going hat in hand to Trinidad for anything. Last time I checked, Jamaica injects over US$1B annually into the T&T economy via the importation of goods from T&T. For a long time now there have been complaints from manufacturers in jamaica that the market is flooded with products from T&T, the same products which are made right there in JA.  Regarding Bauxite....not much money...but still, we are the worlds second leading producer.  One day teh oil wells in Ja will open up. Hopefully, sometime duinmg my lifetime.

;D again, this is a football forum so we wont go into all the monies lent to Ja and the rest by TnT(doh worry we ent sweating allyuh to pay we back) but you can do the research.
BTW when your oil well open up...Trinis will be running them cause we have the expertise. ;D

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2005, 07:02:47 PM »
 They cannot put the pan on the Jersey ....simple...Adidas have simple designs for all the teams they sponsor....Finta had any pan on it ??? no but now allyuh want pan...Go T&T

1]; } ?>