April 18, 2024, 09:53:54 AM

Author Topic: Fatima days  (Read 43081 times)

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fatima days
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 09:00:27 AM »
OJeezanages!!
All dem Fatima people who eh win nuthing in since Adam was a little boy, crawling out of what ever little holes dey was hiding in.
Ah car tek it no more.
But Ah have to admit de side good. Compre was just as talented but dem just doh have no discipline.
Congrats and Ah hope allyuh lorse next year.

hahahahahaha...thanks man on behalf of the team! but we on a roll now man...we eh go lose any time soon....not for a long time....so ban yuh belly and deal with it!

Lil Jodie P.   Tell yuh Uncle Pepe dat Niecey (Hayden daughter from nex door) Godfather say hello.

If is 2 family dat always went Fatima is Piper and Ramdoo.  Piper mus be pass Ramdoo by now as de most from one family dat went Fatima.

yea yea no scene...will do! but breds...Uncle Pepe is meh father! its cool tho...Niecey use to call him that so i guess i get where yuh coming from. i dontreally see her much these days tho...and i am in woodbrook often enough. oh well...

Wait!!! Pepe is yuh pops?  DAMN! I know u den.  Nex time ah link wit Niecey ah go axe she where she limin not to see u.... ;D ;D

LOL...yes that is my dad! and coming to think of it the Ramdoo name sounding kind of familiar...not sure if i can place a face tho. anyway i more or less pass through woodbrook every day but i guess Niecey may still be at work the times i pass there, so maybe that is why i dont see her. will tell daddy that you say hi tho...i am sure he will look at me like 'how you know Ramdoo'!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 09:42:39 AM »
OJeezanages!!
All dem Fatima people who eh win nuthing in since Adam was a little boy, crawling out of what ever little holes dey was hiding in.
Ah car tek it no more.
But Ah have to admit de side good. Compre was just as talented but dem just doh have no discipline.
Congrats and Ah hope allyuh lorse next year.

hahahahahaha...thanks man on behalf of the team! but we on a roll now man...we eh go lose any time soon....not for a long time....so ban yuh belly and deal with it!

Lil Jodie P.   Tell yuh Uncle Pepe dat Niecey (Hayden daughter from nex door) Godfather say hello.

If is 2 family dat always went Fatima is Piper and Ramdoo.  Piper mus be pass Ramdoo by now as de most from one family dat went Fatima.

yea yea no scene...will do! but breds...Uncle Pepe is meh father! its cool tho...Niecey use to call him that so i guess i get where yuh coming from. i dontreally see her much these days tho...and i am in woodbrook often enough. oh well...

Wait!!! Pepe is yuh pops?  DAMN! I know u den.  Nex time ah link wit Niecey ah go axe she where she limin not to see u.... ;D ;D

LOL...yes that is my dad! and coming to think of it the Ramdoo name sounding kind of familiar...not sure if i can place a face tho. anyway i more or less pass through woodbrook every day but i guess Niecey may still be at work the times i pass there, so maybe that is why i dont see her. will tell daddy that you say hi tho...i am sure he will look at me like 'how you know Ramdoo'!

Nah...I eh Ramdoo.  Jes tell he Hayden padnah who used to wuk Republic Bank and went Fatima...Niecey Godfather...he go know who.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 10:31:35 AM »
all them years in Fatima and I know nothing about sea scouts

doh know who was in it

where they does meet

if they ever see the sea

wha the uniform look like

to me that was ah real QRC thing

Didn't QRC have air scouts or something like that? Royalian...allyuh ever fly plane dey???

Meh old man used to give me real stories about QRC, apparently meh grandmother donate d money for one of dem science wings or somthing back in d day and dey had a spanish schol she sponsor. I was d first one to go Fatima and start off dat tradition...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 10:38:25 AM by cm103 »

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 10:32:33 AM »
FATIMA need they own category on this Forum yes, any time a thread start with Fatima in it, it does turn into reunion and walk down memory lane.
With our own category we could start our own threads like:
Who was the sexiest female teacher.
Who get the most licks from Romero and Fr. Giraud
Who copy the most homework.
Who tief the most gyal from Saints men.

Tallman what yuh say?

I was just thinking that myself this morning

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 10:33:58 AM »
Why alyuh doh also try to remember how many Fatima 'boys' get beat up by Compre gyul?

Ah go throw up if dis damn thread continue. Stop it now

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 10:36:17 AM »
all them years in Fatima and I know nothing about sea scouts

doh know who was in it

where they does meet

if they ever see the sea

wha the uniform look like

to me that was ah real QRC thing

Yeah man, we have or had a boathouse on d foreshore and used to share with saints. Have a house on Monos also but d damn ting break in half and dem fisherman or Naps scouts down dey burn it down....it end have no roof and is one room.

Anyone who was in scouts remember d Madonna, dat pirogue see better days but it carry we through real storm in d gulf. Dem was days yes, when McPhillip and Cooper take over we never see dat boathouse again but Fatima had some real boats in my time, catamaran an all. We had to get a tow out dey by d oil rigs when one of dem shut down...memories...  :'(

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 10:36:49 AM »

I doh remember she name but ah remember a fella get ketch suiting she and get 21 strokes from Romero .
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2005, 10:47:03 AM »

I doh remember she name but ah remember a fella get ketch suiting she and get 21 strokes from Romero .
That hurt just hearing about it....ouch

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2005, 10:57:46 AM »

Yo breds, we class was just outside Romero office. We hear every stroke (of course we count them too).
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2005, 11:00:29 AM »
No compre girl ever beat me.

But enough o' dem check meh out....Lawwd...trying to do PE...and de constant suiting.

Dem woman foot used to look like it was made from some kinda hard wood.

Ah must be only see two woman from dat school (in five years) that was worth my time.

Ahh...the young days of Vitmain V...:-)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2005, 11:01:55 AM »

Yo breds, we class was just outside Romero office. We hear every stroke (of course we count them too).

Anyone ever check he after d stroke he had?

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2005, 12:45:53 PM »
Damn Romero had a stroke, sorry to hear that.
I was a regular visitor to his office, but I became good at talking myself out of strokes, then after a while when the teacher, cant remember his name, tell me to walk East, it was straight past the office into the hall for a lime.

As for the sexiest female teacher, when I entered in Form 1 in 83 we had Miss Avril Core.....pssssst!!!!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2005, 12:56:15 PM »
boy

cm103 it had ah man bout 2 years under me that reputed to have put some prick on ah teacher

might be in your year coming to think about it

ah best teacher to

I see him the other day he have ah ras now and was ah camera man
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 01:07:35 PM by Disgruntled_Trini »

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2005, 01:08:13 PM »
Damn Romero had a stroke, sorry to hear that.
I was a regular visitor to his office, but I became good at talking myself out of strokes, then after a while when the teacher, cant remember his name, tell me to walk East, it was straight past the office into the hall for a lime.

As for the sexiest female teacher, when I entered in Form 1 in 83 we had Miss Avril Core.....pssssst!!!!

Dat was before meh time, I was still learning bladder control when you went to Fatima Mc, dey was a few sexy ones in my day...but looking back ah wouldn't hit them now...dem days women in Fatima was like water in d desert, now I in Miami and women here like salt...they in everything   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Still miss meh Trini women though...some sexy ones out dey in Shakers last time ah was home

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2005, 01:09:01 PM »
these is some pics I take bout 2 years ago in Fatima all inclusive

THE HALL
the site of the dreadest may fairs ever

« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 01:29:15 PM by Tallman »

Més que un club.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2005, 01:22:58 PM »
boy

cm103 it had ah man bout 2 years under me that reputed to have put some prick on ah teacher

ah best teacher to

Yes Yes he was de year above me... he was in papers de other day cuz some police blow him out and raff he camera outside ah night club

He name was Sh*** Hos**n.... the rumoured teacher was Ms. CH** T**k...

De amount ah trouble I give she in Form 6 yes... Every morning man waiting for when she walk in Maths class... cuz I always had a line for she.... and she like it too bad...

Well anyhowZ one day me and meh pardner in ah long detention and about 4:15 we spot de two of dem walkin close close together to the bio lab in de back of de form 6 block.... about 4:50 we go see he walkin back out by he self looking around.... about 2 mins later she come out same way suspicious suspicious!! Well that cement de rumour for me right dey
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 01:29:37 PM »

Yes Yes he was de year above me... he was in papers de other day cuz some police blow him out and raff he camera outside ah night club

dem is the cullprits self
she use to look good to I eh go lie

wha he get blow out for
he was filming black people getting brace or wha

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2005, 02:08:16 PM »
boy

ah best teacher to

De amount ah trouble I give she in Form 6 yes... Every morning man waiting for when she walk in Maths class... cuz I always had a line for she.... and she like it too bad...

Well anyhowZ one day me and meh pardner in ah long detention and about 4:15 we spot de two of dem walkin close close together to the bio lab in de back of de form 6 block.... about 4:50 we go see he walkin back out by he self looking around.... about 2 mins later she come out same way suspicious suspicious!! Well that cement de rumour for me right dey

Disgruntled ah know who yuh was talking bout but ah didn't want to call names. He was in my year and we used to give he pong for that...but he always dodge d questions. Didn't know he grow a rass now and is a cameraman, used to bounce he up when I went Poly as he lived around dey.

I used to lime with a girl that looked like dat teacher yuh talking bout and used to be in school wid she, get real stories but I ent one to spread ole talk....funny ting...she chile end up looking like he too...but that is too much commess...

Dem late evening "tutoring" sessions in d downstairs staff room used to have men wondering...she coulda get it oui
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 03:09:51 PM by cm103 »

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 02:08:59 PM »
boy

ah best teacher to

You was in d year of Decle and dem men or Brett Kenny?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2005, 02:24:42 PM »
boy

ah best teacher to

You was in d year of Decle and dem men or Brett Kenny?

Brett kenny
he was one of Romero white boy squad

along with Moren RIP, Franco and Cuna

Més que un club.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2005, 03:03:05 PM »
Ah honestly didn't know de man had a stroke. Ah sorry to hear dat. De last time I see de man was in Toronto for Caribana, donkey years now. Like ah say, is long time now I leave home. Ah hope he recover.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2005, 03:08:27 PM »
Ah honestly didn't know de man had a stroke. Ah sorry to hear dat. De last time I see de man was in Toronto for Caribana, donkey years now. Like ah say, is long time now I leave home. Ah hope he recover.

Yeah well he wife and daughters in Canada so he used to travel and see dem...dat was meh boy but he was vex at me for not coming anc check him after I leave his lessons...ah have to track him down when next I dey.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2005, 04:28:30 PM »
Ro had a stroke wow.  sad to hear that.  wouldn't wish that on anyone. 

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2005, 04:53:31 PM »
Roe could be ignorant at times.

But you couldn't question his love for Fatima.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2005, 04:55:02 PM »
I will never forget Romero send meh home in form 5 right before CXC for having meh shirt outisde meh pants.

Them days I living woodbrook and as I reach home and take off meh clothes and rock back the phone go ring.

When I do answer the phone is 4king Ro! He asking me what I doing home before CXC and to get my ass in school in the back of my mind I telling meh self but you now send me home.

So I had to put back on meh clothes and head back to school.

Més que un club.

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2005, 05:05:41 PM »
Top good looking teachers at Fatima during the 80's

1) Ms Zakoor
2) Ms Gooding
3) Ms Avril Coar

Ms Marin and Heywood come in 4th and 5th.
Just joking fellas! ::)

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2005, 05:12:21 PM »

1) Ms Zakoor
2) Ms Gooding
3) Ms Avril Coar

doh forget Big Bird aka Ms. Hubbard  :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2005, 05:15:02 PM »

1) Ms Zakoor
2) Ms Gooding
3) Ms Avril Coar

doh forget Big Bird aka Ms. Hubbard :rotfl:

jese
stale, staler and stalest

jes now all yuh go call Ms. Persaud

Més que un club.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2005, 05:19:41 PM »
Real men had like de woman wit de cows..........

I tink DCS was one.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2005, 05:21:33 PM »
I just dying here that one thread give birth to ah brand new thread for we Fatima men  :rotfl:

I see other threads get join up before.... but ah think this is ah first....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>