March 29, 2024, 06:33:58 AM

Author Topic: Fatima days  (Read 42215 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Fatima days
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2005, 05:29:55 PM »
Ms. Zakour....and all others after.

Not to mention the two sexy ones (i he go call names) wh used to enjoy skinning up for man..

Dem youths used to real lose control yes.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2005, 05:30:44 PM »
as long as i live i will never forget when i was in Form 2 French class with Miss Wilson, ah certain man decide he had to see up her skirt. he wait til she sit in a desk at the back of the class, then he slip under the bench and crawl from the front to the back of the class and stick a big silver torch light up she skirt between she legs.

ah wanted to look real bad and it take all meh strength to keep meh eyes in meh D'Accord 2 text book. that was until ah hear her bawl out, "what is that, J*****y M******e what you doing under there???"

at the end of it, the man was real proud of his massive act of thirsness.  :rotfl:

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2005, 05:36:23 PM »
Top good looking teachers at Fatima during the 80's

1) Ms Zakoor
2) Ms Gooding
3) Ms Avril Coar

Ms Marin and Heywood come in 4th and 5th.
Just joking fellas! ::)

doh forget Big Bird aka Ms. Hubbard  :rotfl:

Hubbard had end up hating me....tried to get me suspended and didn't work out...she used to jess drop small comments or ignore me after dat. That was d happiest woman after I get expelled...me ent really business with she.

All dem teachers yuh call in d 80's wasn't dere when I started in 91. Had a couple young tings right before ah leave though.

Wilson had some curves dey, some tirst men used to try and wrangle with Seignoret in d same way until she leave. Was a rumor going roung dat she intiate a form 6 class but she used to talk to meh mom...she cool man.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2005, 05:43:26 PM »

Wilson had some curves dey, some tirst men used to try and wrangle with Seignoret in d same way until she leave. Was a rumor going roung dat she intiate a form 6 class but she used to talk to meh mom...she cool man.

Ah man buss out Seignoret yes.
She could ah get it man. She had ah kind ah big hair thing going onthough.

as long as i live i will never forget when i was in Form 2 French class with Miss Wilson, ah certain man decide he had to see up her skirt. he wait til she sit in a desk at the back of the class, then he slip under the bench and crawl from the front to the back of the class and stick a big silver torch light up she skirt between she legs.

ah wanted to look real bad and it take all meh strength to keep meh eyes in meh D'Accord 2 text book. that was until ah hear her bawl out, "what is that, J*****y M******e what you doing under there???"

at the end of it, the man was real proud of his massive act of thirsness.  :rotfl:

A similar thing happen in my form 1 class.
Ah man make ah clothes pin gun and was loading it in the front row right in front the rostrum. Low and behold it fire off and went striaght up the woman skirt.
I was in the back all I hear was Mr. Lopez report to Mr. Achille.
We laugh no end that day.

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2005, 05:47:24 PM »

Ah man buss out Seignoret yes.
She could ah get it man. She had ah kind ah big hair thing going onthough.

at the end of it, the man was real proud of his massive act of thirsness.  :rotfl:

A similar thing happen in my form 1 class.
Ah man make ah clothes pin gun and was loading it in the front row right in front the rostrum. Low and behold it fire off and went striaght up the woman skirt.
I was in the back all I hear was Mr. Lopez report to Mr. Achille.
We laugh no end that day.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ah remember a man trying dat with Ms Stevens....I ent think he make Achille office but Stevens pull him outside and give him some prayers dey, had d man feeling a way...ah woulda hold d strokes yes....dat woman coulda real play on yuh concience if yuh f*ck up

Like dem men fed up ah we hijacking d Intercol thread and we get upgrade...first time ah get promote fuh storming  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 05:50:57 PM by cm103 »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2005, 05:51:18 PM »
All dem stories sorf...when I was in Form One...A fellla in Form IV called Chin (his younger bro. was in my class) see Ms. Zakour coming up the stairs...(the back stairs,near where the Language lab was)...

Well Chin was walking down...and for those of u who know..Ms. Z. could have the most biggest delectable breastss u ever did see....well as Chin walk down...he just threw himself forward and grab them mammas....with both hands he got multiple squeezes.

...Well Zak just looked at him in disappointment and walked off.

She tell Clive... and meh boy get 12 of de best and suspended for two weeks.

His excuse: "Well sir ah was falling and ah needed support."

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2005, 05:52:58 PM »
A time some St. James Sec girls passin outside, and a man soot them.  Ms. Cows, who happen to be passin our class at the same time, stick her head in de class and say "Who was sootin me?"  So men laughin an ting but she was serious.  She call Mr. Lee ha, and a lil crowd form by our class.
 Ms Chinee come to maco and bawl "Yes, there have been times when I passed this class and had the same thing done to me."  Well de whole class outraged, because who go soot she?  We cah believe it, but all de teachers real serious.

The whole class get threatened with suspension, and my boy end up tellin dem he was sootin a girl outside.  They didn't believe it so he had to apologise to the teachers and I doh know what else.

Iz allyuh men had dem female teachers feelin like dey real nice.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2005, 05:54:36 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ah remember a man trying dat with Ms Stevens....I ent think he make Achille office but Stevens pull him outside and give him some prayers dey, had d man feeling a way...ah woulda hold d strokes yes....dat woman coulda real play on yuh concience if yuh f*ck up

Ms Stevens yes
everytime I go down the islands I does see she

she and she husband buy ah boat
she stll nashy as hell though

my form 3 year was the best though. We did no work. Everyday was ah laugh. On ah lunchtime we use to go by 3-4 and play ah game we called the gauntlet. Where everybody use to line the corridor and rest down ah $5. As ah man pass and pick up that $5 he would be the recipient of ah barage of licks.

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2005, 05:59:06 PM »
Form 3 spanish with Mr. De Silva
ah man in we class name Ghengis. Think of the worse ole indian accent you ever hear and he have it.
I will never forget Mr De Silva spend the whole ah spanish class trying to get this man to pronounce 20 in spanish properly and for nothing the man could ah say it properly.

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2005, 06:03:47 PM »

Ms Stevens yes
everytime I go down the islands I does see she

she and she husband buy ah boat
she stll nashy as hell though

my form 3 year was the best though. We did no work. Everyday was ah laugh. On ah lunchtime we use to go by 3-4 and play ah game we called the gauntlet. Where everybody use to line the corridor and rest down ah $5. As ah man pass and pick up that $5 he would be the recipient of ah barage of licks.

She get married...was talk when I now reach she was meh home teacher and she was a nun that left d convent...dunno how dat work out. Men used to tirst after she cause she was a "nice" woman..personality wise

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
Wha bout I now realise me and Peong was in class together.
Kind ah grow up together to cause he cuz does live next to me!

cm103 how yuh get expelled boy?

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2005, 06:16:37 PM »
Wha bout I now realise me and Peong was in class together.
Kind ah grow up together to cause he cuz does live next to me!

cm103 how yuh get expelled boy?

Dat is kinda a long story....have some history behind it cause d real reason was really chupid...so much so dat they had to tell d Ministry dey was letting me back on d compound to write CXC and it not going on meh long term record, plus I get some good recommendations for college...Jospeh had take over from Ro and had to make an example and I was d bake dat get it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2005, 06:24:12 PM »
I give real trouble but the most that happen is I get suspended for ah evening for ducking class

stinking Clifford Roach again
I hate that man dread
he tell meh once nothing eh happen again it go come off meh record so I guess it off

the man make meh write out 500 times
The way of the transgreoor is exceedingly clear

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2005, 06:28:54 PM »
I give real trouble but the most that happen is I get suspended for ah evening for ducking class

stinking Clifford Roach again
I hate that man dread
he tell meh once nothing eh happen again it go come off meh record so I guess it off

the man make meh write out 500 times
The way of the transgreoor is exceedingly clear

He did love to send men home...with he fake ass smile and he guitar

I see that too, dem suspensions wasn't really suspensions...dey never reach d records. I get send home twice for ducking class, both times meh mom had to make a guest appearance to hear d prayers from Cliff Roach

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2005, 06:43:44 PM »
Meh favourite teacher in fatima was Mr. Pouchet who used to teach commerce.  A kinda nerdy lookin fella wit glasses and always in a white shirt and black tie.  But under dat steern veneer was a serious kicks man.

Sexiest teacher in Fatima was Zakour.  No doubt about it.  Nuff man did cream dem pants fantasizin bout all kinda ways to lix it.  Talk was Clive was lashin it but ah feel dat was jes talk.

Ah know dis go surprise plenty man, especially whe ah did see she recently because she look real ole and dry, but Ms. Kelsick when she did fuss come een Fatima was a serious babe.  Bottom in de road!  Nice legs too.  Me eh know wha happen to she doh.  Nearly didn't recognise she when ah did last see she.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2005, 06:48:16 PM »
Meh favourite teacher in fatima was Mr. Pouchet who used to teach commerce.  A kinda nerdy lookin fella wit glasses and always in a white shirt and black tie.  But under dat steern veneer was a serious kicks man.

Sexiest teacher in Fatima was Zakour.  No doubt about it.  Nuff man did cream dem pants fantasizin bout all kinda ways to lix it.  Talk was Clive was lashin it but ah feel dat was jes talk.

Ah know dis go surprise plenty man, especially whe ah did see she recently because she look real ole and dry, but Ms. Kelsick when she did fuss come een Fatima was a serious babe.  Bottom in de road!  Nice legs too.  Me eh know wha happen to she doh.  Nearly didn't recognise she when ah did last see she.

Pouchet used to love give men lines though, be all in all he was a Fatima man to d bone....had him for English in Form 3. End up getting Add Maths lessons from he son also, smart brother...

Allyuh men have me curious about Zakour now...wasn't any stunners in we days like allyuh saying, some sexy ones but allyuh men have she on top.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2005, 07:10:48 PM »
Allyuh men have me curious about Zakour now...wasn't any stunners in we days like allyuh saying, some sexy ones but allyuh men have she on top.

Zakour take win bro.  Me eh know de one's who dey recently but to tell yuh how hot Zakour was, when she fuss start, she only used to wear pants suit.  She wear different pants suit fuh de whole first term.  Man tongue draggin on de grong.

Well fuss day of she 2nd term start, Zakour sports a calf length skirt.  Yuh coulda swear she was in a thong...if yuh see how man dribblin.  Dem times it had a dance call de dog, well Fatima men was real good at dat dance because everybody on de grong when Zakour passin.  Man try all kinda ting to see dem panty...tie piece a glass to dey shoe, lie dong in all kinda pozishun in class, pick up nuff pencil all kinda ting.

De woman was jes HOT.....especially fuh some extremely horny 13 -19 year olds who only female outlet close by was Mucurapo Jr & Sr Sec, and St Theresa's.  :'(   And she had bressessess to die for to boot.  She had de package...cute face, long hair, large ripe bressessess, decent ass, nice legs, AND was every schoolboy fantasy to pelt some serious lash on de teacher.  Well...ALMOST every schoolboy fantasy except Brumble and Pequette and dem.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline G Spot Terrorizer

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2005, 07:13:00 PM »
Ms. Humphries used to skin up.

Ah remember a man named Ferreira fix the chair in detention, so when she sit down, is straight through she gone.  Glimpse of the dark hole.

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2005, 07:15:20 PM »
All yuh real bringing back memories, Boy.  Form 6 was the best years of meh life.  Deja Vu in full force.  Them ladies used to thirst for Fatima boys.

St. Marys is a pack of fairies ... go, Fatima, go.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2005, 07:16:33 PM »
Damn...........i aint check the board for a day and this thread branch off.............

but alyuh talkin bout some old days here boy....how many buildings it had when alyuh went???
Tings never change.i leave in 2003 and she still name       Big bird....
men like Lee ha retire and i think achille goin to retire to.........

Mr. Charles was dere when alyuh was dere..........he use to drive a 280C...
we always use to ask the man if we could borrow the car to pull bull.

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2005, 07:17:37 PM »
warmer ... back to the bench, youth.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2005, 07:21:12 PM »
Thats why the youths bring home the TITLE ent?

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2005, 08:06:03 PM »
Damn...........i aint check the board for a day and this thread branch off.............

but alyuh talkin bout some old days here boy....how many buildings it had when alyuh went???
Tings never change.i leave in 2003 and she still name       Big bird....
men like Lee ha retire and i think achille goin to retire to.........

Mr. Charles was dere when alyuh was dere..........he use to drive a 280C...
we always use to ask the man if we could borrow the car to pull bull.

Mr Charles....he used to hide out in d back of d chem lab...always look like he fall behind on he sleep.

Achille was a boss...too bad he lef d deans position early but Harry take over and i never saw d man's point till i left. He is a true ole boy, went d school an all...ah still remember when he used to be pipsin Madray before they get married. Meh old roommate tell me is he grad class in form 6 show him dat forms and help d man get he groove back wid she...

Lee Ha was a next boss....Holman always used to send me up to see him  when ah couldn't answer in spanish....lee ha like he used to be used to dem tings...used to keep me waiting and den just ask me what ah miss and send me back after class..time i get a bad cold, he went Mayaro and had he mudda make some bush remedy to send for me. he was always d man for Play Whe, had he formula and walking down by St. Teresas everyday to d shop to play he marks...

boy...dat school have stories yes...ah getting nostalgic now  :(
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 08:17:03 PM by cm103 »

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2005, 08:19:13 PM »
Thats why the youths bring home the TITLE ent?

bench...allyuh still have midday league in d quadrangle?

Yuh miss out on some good teachers partner.

Freako still dey??? He used to carry men on d field for fighting and rough dem up...dat man wasn't easy

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2005, 08:48:12 PM »
FATIMA need they own category on this Forum yes, any time a thread start with Fatima in it, it does turn into reunion and walk down memory lane.
With our own category we could start our own threads like:
Who was the sexiest female teacher.
Who get the most licks from Romero and Fr. Giraud
Who copy the most homework.
Who tief the most gyal from Saints men.

Tallman what yuh say?

Seeing as I spent every day (and a few times twice in one day) in Romero's office in Form 3 (83/84) the most licks thing have to be mine.

That Ifill fella was a real jackass.....come to thimk of it Mrs Marin wasn't fond of me either.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2005, 08:50:03 PM »
 :rotfl:   A man bawl St. Theresa's yes.  For de non-Fatima men that is a girls' primary school round de corner.  I know a man who used to be eyein dem down.   :rotfl:

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2005, 08:58:42 PM »
Top good looking teachers at Fatima during the 80's

1) Ms Zakoor
2) Ms Gooding
3) Ms Avril Coar

Holy Sh!t I allyuh real bringin back memories!

Ms Gooding was one of my teachers in Form 1, Mr Ramdass was our home teacher.

I remember he was checking her out hard but she ended up with one of the upper six boys (I forget his name). Years later he was the goalie my GUADIY side (the campus football competition at UWI) .  The last time I saw him he was living in French Guiana.

That man was my hero.

Offline Trinitalian

• Die Hard Warrior
  • New Warrior
  • What if he scored!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2005, 09:02:50 PM »
Well done fellas...
where can I buy a Fatima football jersey??

Nitendo Vinces!!!!
oh and by the way..yuh could get the t shirt at the school in the book store i think...where them men is get the PE jerseys and thing! i have one but my dad brought it for me...he still coaching the form ones nah so i get a bligh!

wait wait wait..... I moving like scooby doo here
Your father STILL coaching de form ones... meaning he has done so in de past
You is Jodie "P"......

Doh tell meh you is Piper daughter!!

Piper whole football philosophy based on this one saying
"de man clooooosest to de ball... puts in de first taaackle"
 ;D

FF dem was d days. Piper was rell kicks. But for me, midday league was d official Fatima Champions League. Our year was one of d last years that it had so many good teams, I believe.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2005, 09:07:13 PM »
OJeezanages!!
All dem Fatima people who eh win nuthing in since Adam was a little boy, crawling out of what ever little holes dey was hiding in.
Ah car tek it no more.
But Ah have to admit de side good. Compre was just as talented but dem just doh have no discipline.
Congrats and Ah hope allyuh lorse next year.

hahahahahaha...thanks man on behalf of the team! but we on a roll now man...we eh go lose any time soon....not for a long time....so ban yuh belly and deal with it!

Lil Jodie P.   Tell yuh Uncle Pepe dat Niecey (Hayden daughter from nex door) Godfather say hello.

If is 2 family dat always went Fatima is Piper and Ramdoo.  Piper mus be pass Ramdoo by now as de most from one family dat went Fatima.

yea yea no scene...will do! but breds...Uncle Pepe is meh father! its cool tho...Niecey use to call him that so i guess i get where yuh coming from. i dontreally see her much these days tho...and i am in woodbrook often enough. oh well...

Wait!!! Pepe is yuh pops?  DAMN! I know u den.  Nex time ah link wit Niecey ah go axe she where she limin not to see u.... ;D ;D

LOL...yes that is my dad! and coming to think of it the Ramdoo name sounding kind of familiar...not sure if i can place a face tho. anyway i more or less pass through woodbrook every day but i guess Niecey may still be at work the times i pass there, so maybe that is why i dont see her. will tell daddy that you say hi tho...i am sure he will look at me like 'how you know Ramdoo'!

Nah...I eh Ramdoo.  Jes tell he Hayden padnah who used to wuk Republic Bank and went Fatima...Niecey Godfather...he go know who.

ok well i will tell him...wat is your name tho? if you dont mind me asking?
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline Trinitalian

• Die Hard Warrior
  • New Warrior
  • What if he scored!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2005, 09:13:34 PM »
Ah doh know if anybody mention it but one major event was d ill-fated Female teacher's race that turn into a grope-a-thon for some thirst form 4's and 5's. Ah believe me and FF was up in the pavillion wit d rest of the Fom 6's knockin cards and givin "sweet talk" to some overly-flattered Compre girls.
The eventual winner was unofficially Ms B**m**t, by a show of hands (or fingers). Ah tink Ms C**t**k and Ms W*l**n was in dat race too. All d years we there, nobody was ever so thirst to tink of sabotaging the teachers race like that. But dem youths in Form 4 & 5 take the cake.
That was a scene, dread!

1]; } ?>