April 29, 2024, 09:52:48 AM

Author Topic: Fatima days  (Read 43469 times)

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
Re: Fatima days
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2005, 09:22:45 PM »
All dem stories sorf...when I was in Form One...A fellla in Form IV called Chin (his younger bro. was in my class) see Ms. Zakour coming up the stairs...(the back stairs,near where the Language lab was)...

Well Chin was walking down...and for those of u who know..Ms. Z. could have the most biggest delectable breastss u ever did see....well as Chin walk down...he just threw himself forward and grab them mammas....with both hands he got multiple squeezes.

...Well Zak just looked at him in disappointment and walked off.

She tell Clive... and meh boy get 12 of de best and suspended for two weeks.

His excuse: "Well sir ah was falling and ah needed support."

VB

That was my first year. Word spread like fire that a man feel up Ms. Zakour's breast.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2005, 09:25:22 PM »

the man make meh write out 500 times
The way of the transgreoor is exceedingly clear

I bet you will never forget that sentence!   :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2005, 09:29:10 PM »
I saw dat race and de exhuberant celebrations.  Real kicks yes.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2005, 10:51:36 PM »

Seeing as I spent every day (and a few times twice in one day) in Romero's office in Form 3 (83/84) the most licks thing have to be mine.

That Ifill fella was a real jackass.....come to thimk of it Mrs Marin wasn't fond of me either.

Steups that sorf

Harry give me ah detention untl further notice in he cricket study. I went detention for bout ah year the man have me doing spanish every day.

I remember ah man get detention from Garcia the last day ah school August holidays and of course the man eh go. You believe Garica wait 2 monhs till the first day of school the next term to ask the man why he eh go detention and get the man in trouble first day ah school.

Panther X boy Ms. Marin was ah real cyahcahole dread I eh go lie. Me eh know why she didn't use to go and play in traffic. The woman use to go out she way to get men in trouble. Thing that is not even she business.

Més que un club.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2005, 03:05:02 AM »
Top good looking teachers at Fatima during the 80's

1) Ms Zakoor
2) Ms Gooding
3) Ms Avril Coar

Holy Sh!t I allyuh real bringin back memories!

Ms Gooding was one of my teachers in Form 1, Mr Ramdass was our home teacher.

I remember he was checking her out hard but she ended up with one of the upper six boys (I forget his name). Years later he was the goalie my GUADIY side (the campus football competition at UWI) .  The last time I saw him he was living in French Guiana.

That man was my hero.

Yes, I remember dat Indian youth well.

I believe he was the third string Keeper for Fatima  back in 1981.

Harry try boy....he try.... :)

And I believe dat Indian visits this site..but I didn't want to ask him his business.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2005, 09:34:02 AM »
Panther X boy Ms. Marin was ah real cyahcahole dread I eh go lie. Me eh know why she didn't use to go and play in traffic. The woman use to go out she way to get men in trouble. Thing that is not even she business.

She was famous for dat....always in a macko situation and playing fren fren ting to get men to confess...thank God ah only had she for 1 year in English

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2005, 09:43:28 AM »

She was famous for dat....always in a macko situation and playing fren fren ting to get men to confess...thank God ah only had she for 1 year in English

The man I had most was Clyde John.
In form 1 I had the man 12 times for the week.
Maths and Science everyday and then ah double period ah TD

ah time in form 1
we close the door and put exam in progress on the door
yuh believe the dotish man read that and walk off

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2005, 11:00:46 AM »

The man I had most was Clyde John.
In form 1 I had the man 12 times for the week.
Maths and Science everyday and then ah double period ah TD

ah time in form 1
we close the door and put exam in progress on the door
yuh believe the dotish man read that and walk off

Ah actually remember that story...we do one better...we close d door and put out for PE on it one day. He reach and  bawl out...anyone in dey..a man answer no and den Clivee went around d compound looking for he class.

D year above u I think had tell him dey had PE when TD time come around and dat 1-4 was he class, dem men in 1-4 end up salting through half dey PE class watching him try and teach while he original TD class on d field.

When dat man wife leave him it kill he mind...ah hear he was a fricking genius in he day. He used to get standing ovations from meh Form 5 class in front d hall when he used to pull through in d pickup after he retire.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 11:03:57 AM by cm103 »

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2005, 11:06:38 AM »
Ah doh know if anybody mention it but one major event was d ill-fated Female teacher's race that turn into a grope-a-thon for some thirst form 4's and 5's. Ah believe me and FF was up in the pavillion wit d rest of the Fom 6's knockin cards and givin "sweet talk" to some overly-flattered Compre girls.
The eventual winner was unofficially Ms B**m**t, by a show of hands (or fingers). Ah tink Ms C**t**k and Ms W*l**n was in dat race too. All d years we there, nobody was ever so thirst to tink of sabotaging the teachers race like that. But dem youths in Form 4 & 5 take the cake.
That was a scene, dread!

I now reading this thread and coming to post bout tha incident....

Watch.... Anybody coulda see that coming!! the woman and them running de race and at de finish line have about 200 of the thirses men jumping up and down giddy giddy waiting waiting... Ms. B win de race and run in de crowd at de tape with she hands up... closely followed by Ms. C T...

It look like dey get swallow up in some kinda grey wave... ah briefly see  CT surface and tha was it... It was a good few minutes of a feeding frenzy... I think Ms. B was in tears after tha one.....

How bout I get pull in the investigation ... like I is always ah usual suspect ... somebody claim they see me in de feel up when i was up in pavilion knocking cards.... steups....

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2005, 11:12:23 AM »
Ah doh know if anybody mention it but one major event was d ill-fated Female teacher's race that turn into a grope-a-thon for some thirst form 4's and 5's. Ah believe me and FF was up in the pavillion wit d rest of the Fom 6's knockin cards and givin "sweet talk" to some overly-flattered Compre girls.
The eventual winner was unofficially Ms B**m**t, by a show of hands (or fingers). Ah tink Ms C**t**k and Ms W*l**n was in dat race too. All d years we there, nobody was ever so thirst to tink of sabotaging the teachers race like that. But dem youths in Form 4 & 5 take the cake.
That was a scene, dread!

I now reading this thread and coming to post bout tha incident....

Watch.... Anybody coulda see that coming!! the woman and them running de race and at de finish line have about 200 of the thirses men jumping up and down giddy giddy waiting waiting... Ms. B win de race and run in de crowd at de tape with she hands up... closely followed by Ms. C T...

It look like dey get swallow up in some kinda grey wave... ah briefly see  CT surface and tha was it... It was a good few minutes of a feeding frenzy... I think Ms. B was in tears after tha one.....

How bout I get pull in the investigation ... like I is always ah usual suspect ... somebody claim they see me in de feel up when i was up in pavilion knocking cards.... steups....

Ah remember dat...I was in dat Form 5 class but I duck out dat sports day before that went down. I remember Holman was she uncle so he come wit dem 2 to point out men...men get expelled one time dat week.

Ah forget about B*rm*nt, dat darkie had a nice lil bumper dey...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2005, 11:22:45 AM »
hahahahaahahahahahahahaha
that is really something I could ah see men doing in school

I had ah padna living on Bell Smythe St as men walking over to learn to march we making an abrupt left and down by he
them days we taping rap city and watching it whole day
about lunch time we gone in the back and is SUUUUHHWEAAATTTT

This time men in the grounds marching up and down like slave

in all my years in Fatima I participate in one sports day

One of the best day was ah after school me and my whole squad liming by the hall taking in the girls coming for lessons.
Ah girl who was in Francis John lessons upstairs paper blow out and come downstairs. So this girl run down the stairs by Romero office and coming around the corner by the Our Lady of Fatima statue.
Now if all yuh remember it had some gravel at the bottom of the statue and the gravel was all over the driveway. This girl run around the corner and she lose traction on the gravel and fall down in the Holy Name uniform.
Sadist as I writing this I seeing my self in the canal infront the hall laughing. Men all over the driveway killing the self.

The girl feel bad she eh even pass back.
One of she friends say she was contemplating suicide cause we laugh so hard.

Més que un club.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2005, 11:30:27 AM »
bench...allyuh still have midday league in d quadrangle?

Yuh miss out on some good teachers partner.

Freako still dey??? He used to carry men on d field for fighting and rough dem up...dat man wasn't easy

Well yes... Freako Garcia!!! That was ah cool fella man... but doh cross him

ah remember ah time Convent havin dey Sports in de Stadium and ah group of we dive out after lunch to storm... well we run through de river cross de highway and as we bendin de corner behind Princess Elizabeth who we go see but Freako in de cream car coming up de road.....

Well man start to dust it one time straight back across de highway... de men in de back like dey get confused and stand up like deer in de headlights!! Me and Maurice Crowe dive down in ah drain where it had some high bush... Freako pull up and ketch some men....
"All of allyuh meet meh back in front de hall now!!!"

We hear the man car door close back... and like de car go to drive off
Me and crowe watch each other like "Pheww we get away!!"

Right den all we go hear is:
"FF and Crowe... feel I ent see allyuh .... ah go be waiting for allyuh too"

and de car drive off!!!!.....  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2005, 11:36:23 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha
boy I was real delinquent

it had ah time we had to pay security fees and this fee and that fee plus I was in Computer class so I had lab fee and I eh pay none

now in Computer yuh not supposed to play games. I well in the lab running ah sweat when I suppose to be doing my project. I feel ah presence behind me when I look is f**king Garcia. That man carry me in the offcie and reserch to see if I pay any of them fees and get me in real trouble yes.

In from 4 my partner and them had him for physics the man come in the class and see some garbage on the ground and say he not teaching ah dirty class and walk out

Boy them fellas so wild every time they have physics they take the whole dustbin and empty it
yuh believe the man eh teach for the rest ah the term

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2005, 02:46:41 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha
boy I was real delinquent

it had ah time we had to pay security fees and this fee and that fee plus I was in Computer class so I had lab fee and I eh pay none

now in Computer yuh not supposed to play games. I well in the lab running ah sweat when I suppose to be doing my project. I feel ah presence behind me when I look is f**king Garcia. That man carry me in the offcie and reserch to see if I pay any of them fees and get me in real trouble yes.

In from 4 my partner and them had him for physics the man come in the class and see some garbage on the ground and say he not teaching ah dirty class and walk out

Boy them fellas so wild every time they have physics they take the whole dustbin and empty it
yuh believe the man eh teach for the rest ah the term

Allyuh good yes....Freako used to take men on d field to fight if dem pick on dem smallmen dat now come in. Ah didn't like him atall until ah get to know him outside school. D Freako I know woulda make men pick up all d garbage in d school if yuh play dem tricks. Turns out in Form 6 he does real treat yuh like a man...but big and serious, doh cross him. Hell of a Physics teacher though, even look d part wid dem shirtjack.

Dem men in years before me used to ketch him in Bobbys fuh beers, dat man coulda drink from what ah hear.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2005, 02:53:54 PM »
Francis John yes....ent hear dat name in a while..in form 4 he tell we dat we is d worst form 4 he ever come cross, ah sure every year get dat too. He was famous for sending men to d back bench in d chem lab if dey was absent before kinda like he own parliament, and he go hit yuh a hard brace if yuh play yuh going up dey to d podium with a excuse.

Ah hear something dat he had stomach cancer so dats why he used to be out plenty..man used to real pull meh up when he ketch me in school and den play he doh know me when ah passing police grounds and he outside waiting on he hockey partners.

Mr Charles was a next one...ah figure he was bussin a hard sleep in d back of d lab...he show we some pictures dey, he was a bodybuilder back when he was in he 20's, dat man was massive. I never f*ck wid him..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2005, 03:02:43 PM »
the man I catch the most kicks from is Mr. Des Vignes
boy he was real jones
had the man for english and religion

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2005, 04:17:36 PM »
Meh brother used to do a wicked impression of dat man...when next meh bro up here ah have to have him pull dat one down.

Dis thread real lasting boy...buh is like only we have stories from dem days...whe d rest of dem Fatima men?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2005, 05:31:29 PM »
is becase it move so men eh know where it is

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2005, 07:24:03 PM »
is becase it move so men eh know where it is

Dat sad, ah was ketching real kicks on all dem stories from d days

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2005, 10:27:10 PM »
De snake lorse...

Ah remember clearly, ah famous scout leader bring a snake in the scout's room in de back. Not just ah ordinary snake, but a freaking 5ft 2 1/2" thick boa. Well that thing eat rabbit for so... Well one weekend some smart arse leave the snake cage open, when it come time to feed it, the blasted boa no where to be found. Snake lorse.

Talk about pressure.. Ah never see them sea scout so busy so yet..

« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 04:28:39 AM by Rymizx »

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2005, 09:35:23 PM »
De snake lorse...

Ah remember clearly, ah famous scout leader bring a snake in the scout's room in de back. Not just ah ordinary snake, but a freaking 5ft 2 1/2" thick boa. Well that thing eat rabbit for so... Well one weekend some smart arse leave the snake cage open, when it come time to feed it, the blasted boa no where to be found. Snake lorse.

Talk about pressure.. Ah never see them sea scout so busy so yet..

Ah remember dat story...dat same scout leader was still in charge when i was dey. Ah hear Ro was standing on he desk and dem men had to catch dat thing behind d form 6 block and run it back to d den.

Ah think she name was Lucy...correct me if ah wrong. Dey had taken her to Dibe road to climb by a partner tree and he moms call d zoo who take it away...dats d story i got from d men who was dey.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2005, 11:29:21 PM »
Now dat a find de thread again...

It had a year that one class was supposed to set up de "haunted house" fuh de Mayfair. Apparently dem fellas set up thing to feel up gyul as dey pass through, at least one gyul blouse and bra get pull off and de whole class did geh in trouble fuh dat.

Den it had ah lunch time some fellas (a tink dey was in form 5) sit down on de benches at de end of de block by de form 4 classes and hold every form 1 who pass, take dey shoes, throw dem up on de ledge over de benches and make dem fellas sit down on de grass and wait. It must be had about 20 fellas line up on de edge of de grass waiting.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2005, 10:42:15 AM »

Freako still dey??? He used to carry men on d field for fighting and rough dem up...dat man wasn't easy

ah remember ah time Convent havin dey Sports in de Stadium and ah group of we dive out after lunch to storm... well we run through de river cross de highway and as we bendin de corner behind Princess Elizabeth who we go see but Freako in de cream car coming up de road.....

Well man start to dust it one time straight back across de highway... de men in de back like dey get confused and stand up like deer in de headlights!! Me and Maurice Crowe dive down in ah drain where it had some high bush... Freako pull up and ketch some men....

and de car drive off!!!!.....  :rotfl:

i remember being in the stadium and one of my friends say that the boys trying to jump the fence to come we sports......crouchie would have nothing of that
all i remmber from fatima was the mayfair, and yuh brucking out and the statue ah mary watching yuh bend over with some fella in inappropriate positions

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2005, 11:17:53 AM »
allyuh remember when fatima play st james sec and we loss and start to slap all ah allyuh ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2005, 02:05:15 PM »
allyuh remember when fatima play st james sec and we loss and start to slap all ah allyuh ;D

Ahhh...no i ent remember dat atall...we hardly used to see allyuh men on we end

Yuh sure yuh ent makig dat up to join d conversation?   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Doh feel a how morvant. we go talk to yuh  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2005, 02:09:10 PM »

and de car drive off!!!!.....  :rotfl:

i remember being in the stadium and one of my friends say that the boys trying to jump the fence to come we sports......crouchie would have nothing of that
all i remmber from fatima was the mayfair, and yuh brucking out and the statue ah mary watching yuh bend over with some fella in inappropriate positions

Ahhh Mayfair days...many a memory in dat hall...and when yuh see a man yuh doh like wining on a gyul around he partners yuh go check d DJ and get him page cause he moms waiting by d gate  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dem was days yes

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2005, 08:25:39 PM »
LOL
could ryan exson please go outside, you mummy waiting on yuh LOL

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2005, 04:25:09 PM »
Why nobody ent tell meh the thread did move, real stories ah was missing...stueeps
Check my Garcia story, he was crazy from long time, this is a 1988 story.  Had the man for physics lab, the room was behind the stage for the hall, so you coulda see al lthe rubbish under the stage.  We working with batterys, 'dry cell' I kicksin around and tell Keston Wright to throw the battery for me, the dam fool throw the thing when i was not looking and it gone under the stage, and Garcia right they in they classroom, well i just freeze in meh tracks, ready to too too myself.
Keston figure he go get out in front and start to bawl me up for not catching the battery, eh eh, he get one buff from Garcia to go under the stage and get the dam battery, and it real dutty down they as he gone crawl under and get it, he ready to come back out now, Garcia bawl
"Stay dey for the rest of the class", class only now start, my boy had was to stoop they whole time yes, i was still so fraid i could not even laugh.
I remember though, in my time his wife was the secretary...not bad at all!!

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2005, 07:38:37 PM »
Why nobody ent tell meh the thread did move, real stories ah was missing...stueeps
Check my Garcia story, he was crazy from long time, this is a 1988 story.  Had the man for physics lab, the room was behind the stage for the hall, so you coulda see al lthe rubbish under the stage.  We working with batterys, 'dry cell' I kicksin around and tell Keston Wright to throw the battery for me, the dam fool throw the thing when i was not looking and it gone under the stage, and Garcia right they in they classroom, well i just freeze in meh tracks, ready to too too myself.
Keston figure he go get out in front and start to bawl me up for not catching the battery, eh eh, he get one buff from Garcia to go under the stage and get the dam battery, and it real dutty down they as he gone crawl under and get it, he ready to come back out now, Garcia bawl
"Stay dey for the rest of the class", class only now start, my boy had was to stoop they whole time yes, i was still so fraid i could not even laugh.
I remember though, in my time his wife was the secretary...not bad at all!!

He wife was d secretary when I left in 96...dat lady look serious all d time.

Frico was a madman, had him for Physics in dat same room when I went back to repeat CXC. After I bounce he up after I part ways with d school and was going Saturday lessons for Physics with him he was cool. Crack some beers with him a few times in St James.

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2005, 09:39:24 PM »
I remember a faintly story of Frico running down a vagrant or some madman or something who pass through Fatima and steal something out the lab, story is he grab him by he collar and drag him back into the school yard for some blows.

Any body know more details of this?

1]; } ?>