April 23, 2024, 11:40:21 PM

Author Topic: Fatima days  (Read 43213 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fatima days
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2005, 09:54:36 PM »
also we also have to give credence to the Fatima men who invent the word/phrase/acronym FALCON or faling

which stands for fighting ah lime with (con is with in spanish)

before that the word was harbar

ah man use to say boy yuh real harbarring dread

then it had ah man name Skerrit in kicker and them year who use to real FAL and men use to say "yuh skerriting dread"

if yuh ever went ah BAP party long time on the invitation use to have ah picture of falcon and underneath no falcons allowed
ask Anil of Spalk fame bout that

when them men reach inside ah great race is cause them put up they banner in the dance with ah big falcon and wildness start

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2005, 10:14:58 PM »
Yuh know ah always wondered how faling start out. Dats some good history dey, didn't know about dem other words.

Allyuh yeah used to ask for Faling Licence when men used to be taking in midday league in front of allyuh form 2 block. A couple ah we get vex at dat and make up some licence with d slogan being "Hol Yuh Mudda C**t" at d bottom of d card. A couple ah men in yuh year had dig a horrors off dat  ;D ;D ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2005, 10:54:44 PM »
a day we ask Ms. Wilson wha is french for falcon so she tell we is faucon

we wait for the biggest falcon to reach in class
and ah man bawl out "le faucon est arrivé"
needless to say that end in ah detention

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2005, 11:49:11 PM »
a day we ask Ms. Wilson wha is french for falcon so she tell we is faucon

we wait for the biggest falcon to reach in class
and ah man bawl out "le faucon est arrivé"
needless to say that end in ah detention

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: allyuh men is head yes...ah coulda see dat happenin as soon as ah read dat first line

puff...when allyuh say men get send to clive...yuh mean Pantin or John?

Offline pufftrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 12, 2005, 12:02:10 AM »

puff...when allyuh say men get send to clive...yuh mean Pantin or John?

i mean pantin but cj was dere at the time too. man used to get much kicks on cj.
every man has the right to an opinion but that does not give him the right to be a jackass

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 12, 2005, 12:07:56 AM »
how can I forget Clyde John
some many memories with he

the man make ah mistake and tell we the tree over by Reg does sell is he plany it

well when he tell we that in form 1 the tree must be about 5 feet tall and he jes happen to give ah man detention that day

the man went over the road with ah pen knife and shave off the bark and saw off as much as he could and when he reach ah good way he pelt some jump kick and the tree fall down

now them days we had him in the morning for science and in the evening for math
so we waiting for maths and is cause he over in the library crying cause we cut down the tree

ah next time he give ah man ah 5c in he progress
the man wait till he turn he back and take Clyde John book with the marks put it in the toilet tank
time they find the book is cause everything smudge no 5c for him

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 12, 2005, 12:13:14 AM »
boy allyuh men wicked yes...we used to ketch kicks off d man but i cyah stand to see nobody cry yes

Seems like nobody know when CJ went off d deep end...ah was hearing stories of when d man used to have all he marbles and was like Achille. When he wife lef him is when he went off...dat horn kill him...kinda like what happen with Moore. D man son tun mackomeh, daughter ketch peg from eveybody and he wife write d spanish books and ride out on he. dem men give up dey life fuh dat school and gone mad.

doh stdy me yes...is time ah go find meh bed...ah talkin some sorf talk here..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 12, 2005, 12:21:14 AM »
boy he could ride out yes

I remember in Industiral Arts in form 1 the man teaching we about seasoning wood

who the hell want to know bout that
I remember pages upon pages ah notes about seasoning wood
steups
the man 2 sons use to go Fatima to eh so yuh know the hell they catch

yuh bring up Achille the he s one of the dew men that does call me by my whole name
I use to pass by he lessons and bawl "I FEEL A CHILL" real lough

them days it had to girls from Bishops name Kathy Ann and Shelly Ann Tang from Bishops who get we in real trouble
some ass wait till they was going up the stairs and dive on the stairs real army style to look up they skirt real navy seal thing he dive and roll

in form 2 we had no class and we was playing sting wih them rubber band and rooling up paper up and wetting man in the back
is cause while we real getting on wild Achille upstairs in the Chem Lab taking it all in and writing down names

detention like rain that day

Més que un club.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2005, 05:28:15 PM »

yuh remember the day yuh come to school and the cafetaria paint blue and white people running it

Ha ha ha yes!!!.... them fawkers used to rob we yes...well we rob them right back....

We used to go in de back and chook we hand through them ventilation bricks and break open ah box of bourbon... clean out all de bourbon... and pull de box through the bricks to leave no evidence!!!

Well one day we gone in de back and is cuz dey cement up de bricks yes!!! ha ha ha ha
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 13, 2005, 05:51:45 PM »
Fellas right now me and Touches planning we outfit for children of the 80's

right now I unearth ah under 16 and Touches have ah under 14 complete with track suit

so I going and buy ah blue tall socks from Kenny's  but I still looking for ah blue Rossi though

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 13, 2005, 07:27:33 PM »
Yeah Clivee and dat seasoned wood was kicks yes...ah had dig up meh IA copybook before I came to Miami and saw dem notes. after about 2 weeks it taper off into all fours scores when we ketch weself and realize d man eh right in he head

Ah wish ah coulda help yuh wid dat blue rossi, ah have a black one but we kinda living a lil ways from each odder. What allyuh doing with under 16 and under 14 gears? yuh ent have no small family dat went through d school afterwards? Last ah see meh old PE gears was Christmas 02 when it was d dustcloth.

Where dey have Fatima uniform shirt selling home besides the school? Ah had went a ole school party and had cut meh grey shirt and khaki pants and dis wajang gyul in a young convent uniform grind meh in a corner and d pocket get rip off and loss somewhere....need a replacement for when dey throw another one of dem ting.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 13, 2005, 10:15:07 PM »

Ah wish ah coulda help yuh wid dat blue rossi, ah have a black one but we kinda living a lil ways from each odder. What allyuh doing with under 16 and under 14 gears? yuh ent have no small family dat went through d school afterwards? Last ah see meh old PE gears was Christmas 02 when it was d dustcloth.

Where dey have Fatima uniform shirt selling home besides the school?

Yuh getting them thing normal normal in town. Queensway seeling it I buy one last year for ah $40. I looking for ah Fatima badge to wear on Sat.

Horse you went the Fatima vs CIC game on CIC grounds and the pit bull did get away??

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 13, 2005, 10:20:10 PM »

Yuh getting them thing normal normal in town. Queensway seeling it I buy one last year for ah $40. I looking for ah Fatima badge to wear on Sat.

Horse you went the Fatima vs CIC game on CIC grounds and the pit bull did get away??

Nah I wasn't dey, was in lessons dat day, but ah remember d date, it was Chinee new year 94 or 95. From what ah hear d pitbull was a fella ah used to know who live near d grounds, d dog name was Sharkey...ketch real men off guard

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2005, 10:24:37 PM »
How come ah ent see no stories about "totee head" -Niles  pass accross ? What about "blacks", or "darkers" - Joseph,.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 13, 2005, 10:34:53 PM »
think it was 95 horse
and we gone the game
game done and men walking out the grounds and going over the lil bridge and ah man bawl DOOOOOGGGGGG
when we look ah pitbull charging across King George V park

thing is right around that time it had several maulings from pit bulls  them wicked men run back in CIC ground and holding the gate closed so as to not let the dog in but the men on the bridge cyah go either way

horse talk bout madness

ah man had he March and my boys jump on it for safety
when them come off the March the whole top sink it and mash up
I talking bout ah good 15 fellas on top ah March

How come ah ent see no stories about "totee head" -Niles pass accross ? What about "blacks", or "darkers" - Joseph,.

I eh know bout Niles he wasnt they when I was they but I had Joseph for lessons.

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2005, 11:39:21 PM »
Yeah Niles wasn't dey and Joseph took over d Form 5 dean position after Ro retire. He never give men strokes but was famous for a 3 hour detention shit. Dat is d man who expell me and he look frighten when ah bounce him up in KFC st. james a lunchtime when i was going poly. I ent holidin no bad vibes fuh he doh, i ask fuh meh shit sometimes.

After dem CXC exams when dey give yuh d stickers to seal yuh papers we had thief a roll from d bad reds who used to help out proctor d exams. Real men seal up Joseph car with dem ting, ah mean yuh hadda look good to see paint, he come back wid d Galant paint yellow d semester after.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2005, 11:43:12 PM »
Ah remember passing in school to check meh CXC results by d hall and seeing real men sitting down on d steps looking like dey dog dead.

A man pass through and he had get 4 3's but he reasoning was dat a 3 is a pass fuh government job, all dem men start to jump and run roung with dat piece a news.

We end up heading to Ascot and drinking whole day, if anybody ask we get all passes. Fatima men was famous fuh finding d good in any situation yes

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2005, 06:38:58 PM »

I was dey..... I was on de bench for Fatima dem times... Miguel Cielto jump and climb up de pavilion.... and dem fawkers close de dressing room door on me.....  >:(

Duane Stephens is de fella who went and sweet talk de dog and end up carrying it home... He was ah crazy man!! and it was 96 tha happen
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 06:41:11 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2005, 07:23:56 PM »
lol, ah reall wish ah was dere for dat one...

yuh sure it was 96? i wrote CXC in 96 and when i hear of d dog i was in lessons for cxc. If it was 96 ah would have already wrote exams by d time ssfl kick off

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2005, 01:42:54 PM »

then it had ah man name Skerrit in kicker and them year who use to real FAL and men use to say "yuh skerriting dread"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ah cyah believe yuh bring back da one !!!! damn !!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2005, 09:28:23 PM »
Skerrit...ah remembering d name but cyah place d face buh ah remember it related to dat same faling business.

Offline TIDDROY

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2005, 08:12:34 PM »
fatima is d best damn school in d world...but i doh tink i go as wey back as u all tho...i do remember clive for taking a 6 and a C in progress (John) that is
and teachers like freako (garcia) and Harry (ramdass) who wud go balistic on ur tail for not doing homework and such
I AM A SOCAWARRIOR

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 25, 2005, 12:37:39 AM »
fatima is d best damn school in d world...but i doh tink i go as wey back as u all tho...i do remember clive for taking a 6 and a C in progress (John) that is
and teachers like freako (garcia) and Harry (ramdass) who wud go balistic on ur tail for not doing homework and such

what years you was in dere partna? Clive John had retire when I was near to leaving, ah think between form 4 and 5 is when he dip.

Ramdass and Freako was still going strong last i checked in dere...dem men really hold dat place together...especially men like Freako who is a saints ole boy but yuh dear not give he ole talk bout dat
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 12:40:05 AM by cm103 »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 25, 2005, 10:38:46 PM »
study Freako never teach me but knows my full name and whereever he see me does call meh by it
and so does Ramdass

for all the trouble the man give me the man still real look out for meh

if is one man I go never forget is him

jes the other day me and the man take ah drink in the Tony Romas

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 26, 2005, 12:46:33 AM »
study Freako never teach me but knows my full name and whereever he see me does call meh by it
and so does Ramdass

for all the trouble the man give me the man still real look out for meh

if is one man I go never forget is him

jes the other day me and the man take ah drink in the Tony Romas

Freako does ask about de men he know have potential and who does give trouble but he real cool outside. Ramdass know me good also but i was hearing some stories about d man dat i ent want to believe....but he is a Blue and Gold man to d bone.

Imagine Lee Ha used to give me stories about when he used to teach Ramdass in school and den d man come back to teach and stay....dey doh make dem like dem anymore.

Disgruntled...if yuh bounce Freako again tell him take a drink on d men who pass through and now in foreign. Ah go pm yuh with some names to drop on he to see if he memory dey.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 28, 2005, 08:55:55 AM »
Lee ha yes
had him for CXC maths

the man come in class and say calculators does slow him down

when we doing sin, tan and cos with we calculator the man doing it from he head

the man know the whole log table by heart, the 4ka was good bright

Més que un club.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 28, 2005, 10:19:34 PM »
Lee ha yes
had him for CXC maths

the man come in class and say calculators does slow him down

when we doing sin, tan and cos with we calculator the man doing it from he head

the man know the whole log table by heart, the 4ka was good bright

Yeah ah had him for Add Maths also, had Freako for Maths which is d only way I got a distinction in CXC in it. I used to pull a 15% everyteerm from d end of Form 2 to when I bounce Freako up in Form 4. After d first term exams ah pull another 15 and d man embarass meh so bad that I start study...he have a way to motivate men

It had a breddah in meh class that say he ent letting Lee Ha run off with that tables ting by heself. Lee Ha say he couldn't afford tables book when he was in school so he memorize all ah dem, d saddes i talkin about used to study as a hobby (true talk) so he gone and memorize all d tables book as well. He got accepted to Mt. Hope early and is prob a doctor by now, he was in competion in class with another fella who had a photographic memory, but this odder man used to be liming all over come weekend, bounce he up in d embassy before i came up and he get a full ride to MIT.

Fatima bring out some brilliant men but also smarten a lot of criminals as well. Ah love that place now that ah leave it.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2022, 10:39:56 AM »

Was looking up the name of a Fatima teacher on google and this thread came up.  ;D

I had two books published last yr., one is chok full of anecdotes re Fatima and certain students.

One that I had to include was two different stories involving different students (i) some men who macco a bull through a hole in somebody roof, a white man was on top of an Indian woman. One of the students putll out he C** and start to jock while the white man bulling. Both of them come together and he break on the white man back.. (ii) the other some fellas I know used to macco bull at a local whore house on dey lunch break, they get catch and the bouncers almost kill dem but they bolt. Some of them are well known today so I will not embarass them. I think one on this forum. For the sake of literary license, I put the same characters in both stories.

A big falling out I had with Mother Frog.

Durj benching me for a week.

Certain teachers who like to skin up for man.

And of course some lyrics about Totie Head. ;-)

The man who feel up Zakour and get bench.

Memories of Pantin, his legendary status and just as legendary blows.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BQ6J8G5/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2022, 03:53:27 PM »
I good enjoy this thread. Does have to take een a page a day. lol.

1]; } ?>