April 29, 2024, 10:20:37 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors Forum X1  (Read 5873 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors Forum X1
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2005, 05:24:15 PM »
Maxg, no problems ah read dat book tuh both meh boys already. And yuh right ah go give dem the opportunity tuh run the TNT colours.

I recalled the last WCQ  game played in Edmonton, Canada. My family drove up; well I had meh Trini flag and dey waving they Canadaian flag. When we buss de arse dem boys take some good fatigue from meh.
Surprisingly when the World Track and Field championships were in Edmonton , I was  out of the country, well them boys represented meh real nice ; They waved the Trini flag all over when  Ato won his race and I think we picked up bronzed in the relay.

So Maxg, ah think ah go recruit them; Ah go have tuh leh managaement know that they have  'trini Blood' so they must qualify tuh play fuh we. Ah eh letting Winnipeg Fury get them men fuh the U20 Canadian side.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors Forum X1
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2005, 06:18:40 PM »
I realise everybody want a beer related post and nobody want to play.  So being a former expert loafer (capable of scoring but possess no skills...i.e.Lineker) I volunteer to play center forward.  However due to lack of fitness, I will have to do a NAKHID, that is playing a solid 25 minutes or even an entire half if the beer management/technical staff is efficient.

1]; } ?>