March 28, 2024, 08:13:19 AM

Author Topic: Lincoln Phillips: D Real MVP  (Read 1323 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Lincoln Phillips: D Real MVP
« on: December 02, 2005, 08:43:33 AM »
I think this is the man who played the most pivotal role in getting us to the World Cup, moreso than Jack and Beenie. If you read every single media release by this man, his intelligence and vision for Trinidad football is clear and you can see the roadmap to future glory. He was the one who borught to Jack the idea of adopting the dutch philosophy leading to beenie being appointed. He is the one who has brought a clear structure to Jack's mad spending spree..if anybody gets a national award out of this...I vote for Lincoln 'Tiger' Phillips more than the other two. Is how many years Jack trying to get us to the World Cup? You think is coincidence he only succeed now? Lincoln is the brains behind this whole operation...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln Phillips: D Real MVP
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 08:51:47 AM »
i feel like iz only men on de board does know what lincon does be doing. but say what

i respect yuh dan and keep doing what yuh doing

i sure yuh go take we to africa too
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 09:12:45 AM »
Nuff respect to Lincoln "tiger" Phillips for doing a  great job and ah hope dat de government rewards you for the job you have been doing.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 09:19:03 AM »
allyuh go make lincoln lorse he wul.

jack doh like nobody upstaging him yuh know.

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 01:56:54 PM »
I think this is the man who played the most pivotal role in getting us to the World Cup, moreso than Jack and Beenie. If you read every single media release by this man, his intelligence and vision for Trinidad football is clear and you can see the roadmap to future glory. He was the one who borught to Jack the idea of adopting the dutch philosophy leading to beenie being appointed. He is the one who has brought a clear structure to Jack's mad spending spree..if anybody gets a national award out of this...I vote for Lincoln 'Tiger' Phillips more than the other two. Is how many years Jack trying to get us to the World Cup? You think is coincidence he only succeed now? Lincoln is the brains behind this whole operation...

Lincoln is a Q.R.C. ole boy, you can't expect anything less than excellence!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 03:39:30 PM »

Full agreement!  :thumbsup:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 06:56:48 PM »

Lincoln is a Q.R.C. ole boy, you can't expect anything less than excellence!

:cheers:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 07:00:53 PM by Tallman »

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 01:42:50 AM »
Augi how yuh go steal meh line so.... :rotfl:

1]; } ?>