April 28, 2024, 01:59:22 PM

Author Topic: People We Have to Do something Grand Next Year!  (Read 723 times)

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
People We Have to Do something Grand Next Year!
« on: December 02, 2005, 10:56:13 AM »
Somebody (wid money)  ;D need to organise a big lime  next year for our first game in Germany next year.  This is for all those who would not be able to afford to go to Germany.  Every Trinibagonian must be able to enjoy demself as next year will be a historic moment. 

I suggest we put a big TV in the Stadium, the Oval, Skinner Park and other big venues and let people come together as one to watch the game.  Free drinks of course :beermug: and music!

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Tallman & Movantman, allyuh is the brains of dis site, wha allyuh think???

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: People We Have to Do something Grand Next Year!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 11:11:54 AM »
    For all in T&T or coming here for Carnival I was thinking about a Soca Warriors band and everybody where their football jerseys or SocaWarriors.net jersey. We could all meet up in fetes too with our jerseys and when is a few ah we in our jerseys especially if it is a hot SocaWarriors.net one we could definitely raise awareness of our cause and website and pick up nuff girls and even sponsorship and help in our Germany funding. I think this is a valid idea and I go be working to get them jerseys and meet up with the others here in T&T and abroad who go be visiting, we go form a die-hard Warrior "clique" and nuff people and woman will want to join and all the hottest ones will become honourary waggon jumpers and we will all have a great time!!

Serious comments contact me, I know that O'Connor from AWATT would not mind enforcing the rules on our hot new recruits while in a fete next carnival, we just need them damn jerseys and you go see people trying to hail us out and thing since we are the ONLY official Supporters!!

J.  ;D
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

1]; } ?>