April 28, 2024, 09:37:14 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors Unveiled.  (Read 20237 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors Unveiled
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2005, 06:40:57 PM »
Not sure if is jes me or wha...

BUT

Does the omission of Lincoln Phillips' name from the official staff of the team not strike an odd note with anyone else?

Tings dat mek yuh go......oh oh...here we go again....

I thought i was d only one ....dat is crazy tho but we will wait and see what happens

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2005, 06:44:39 PM »

I surprise nobody eh bawl it should ah have ah pan and kitch face on it

De way I bawl out with tha one!!! Ah sure de neighbours coming jus now to find out if ah alright!!  ;D ;D :rotfl:

Oh here they are knocking right now!!

it coming jes now yuh know
left up to them it go have ah pan in everything

Més que un club.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2005, 06:49:05 PM »
I just HOPE they eh pay for that shit they calling a logo..that imposter that posing as a graphic artist needs to go back to school..start off slow, with some crayons..nah..chalk, so you can erase..

Excellent graphic artists are dime a dozen on elance.com.. where's the fan input in this? Where the item on that logo that will signify that we from trinidad? ah knight..lord put ah hand!

As far as Anton is concerned..I would prefer to see Beenie's understudy be someone totally new and not from the same family and fren thing that's been in TnT football..holding we back!.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2005, 06:54:15 PM »

As far as Anton is concerned..I would prefer to see Beenie's understudy be someone totally new and not from the same family and fren thing that's been in TnT football..holding we back!.

ENT!! Yuh know he father go put some needles in him to get back at somebody who he feel as wronged him in the past

Més que un club.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2005, 07:01:48 PM »

ENT!! Yuh know he father go put some needles in him to get back at somebody who he feel as wronged him in the past

Poor Ricky Shakes.  He KNOW he eh gettin no shot under Anton.  Same fuh Kevon Neaves.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2005, 07:06:01 PM »

Poor Ricky Shakes.  He KNOW he eh gettin no shot under Anton.  Same fuh Kevon Neaves.

Palos fill me in, how kevon neaves end up on he black list??? lolololol

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2005, 07:10:10 PM »

Word is Kevon committed the cardinal sin of appearing in a intercol final for St Anthony's against coach Corneal's wishes and was summarily dismissed from the team as a "disciplinary action" even though he was one of the better players on the team.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2005, 07:23:31 PM »
Anton Corneal should be known as Anton Carcahole

Més que un club.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2005, 07:27:32 PM »
interesting
so something else

who is the new dutch assistent coach ?

I don't think it could be: Gullit perhaps Aad de Mos ... na too much ego's

why did Theo de Jong got out ?
he was the only one that went straight to POS after Bahrain ?

and why Austria ... I was hoping for Holland.
But I gues Austria is nice and perhaps less press bothering them there.
If we play Norway that is not going to be easy.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 07:37:18 PM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2005, 07:34:04 PM »

Word is Kevon committed the cardinal sin of appearing in a intercol final for St Anthony's against coach Corneal's wishes and was summarily dismissed from the team as a "disciplinary action" even though he was one of the better players on the team.
I would hate to believe anton corneal is so badmind, ne way we go wait an see, an if he half as badmind as he father well boy..... WE in trouble wen benhakker leave "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

P.s anton new name is "mini me" until he prove he not like he father

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2005, 07:36:46 PM »
de logo only focusing on we nic name...not on we culture or not representative of who we are as ah people!!!

as far as anton concerned...i am sure we have other coaches in trinidad that are more deserving of that opportunity. he had too much chances at youth level and has failed on all occasions.  :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2005, 07:39:03 PM »
de logo only focusing on we nic name...not on we culture or not representative of who we are as ah people!!!

as far as anton concerned...i am sure we have other coaches in trinidad that are more deserving of that opportunity. he had too much chances at youth level and has failed on all occasions.  :beermug:

I AGREE FULL....and if daz d case how d hell he goin to command the respect of the players

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2005, 07:40:32 PM »

I would hate to believe anton corneal is so badmind, ne way we go wait an see, an if he half as badmind as he father well boy..... WE in trouble wen benhakker leave "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

P.s anton new name is "mini me" until he prove he not like he father

eh heh, kevon do that in truth.....ah tempted to call him now :rotfl:
i know he like to play badjohn :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2005, 07:43:12 PM »
I know kevon since primary school and he is not an indiscipline fella...it just shows dat Grovesnor commands alot more respect than "mini me"

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2005, 07:47:59 PM »
right....he does play badjohn
only talk

truetrini

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2005, 08:05:33 PM »

So what..he icould be ah waggonist..he wit until we team done train and qualify fuh playoffs before he show up.

same ting allyuh call Samuel and Zamora.

Maybe he eh good enough.

And if yuh coach tell yuh dat yuh shoul;d not play fih yuh school because we have national team play and yuh eh want to get damage...doh f**king play

drop he puusy yes!

steups.

last hex when yorke and latas play de ass. ent simoes dat fraud did drop dem?

you and all say dat was good move.

what is de difference.

me he blaming corneal too much fuh we youth failures..dat is normal fuh we bar one time in 1990.

groves eh do nutten exceptional either.

he is shit hound too and we went to school together.

Youth failures are endemic in T&T in fact epidemic...until Jack Sprat and dem do something concrete with youth development all we so-called raw talent go get cook from USA, Canada, Panama, Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico Costa Rica and Guatemala.

I say so!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2005, 08:18:08 PM »

So what..he icould be ah waggonist..he wit until we team done train and qualify fuh playoffs before he show up.

same ting allyuh call Samuel and Zamora.

Maybe he eh good enough.

And if yuh coach tell yuh dat yuh shoul;d not play fih yuh school because we have national team play and yuh eh want to get damage...doh f**king play

drop he puusy yes!

steups.

last hex when yorke and latas play de ass. ent simoes dat fraud did drop dem?

you and all say dat was good move.

what is de difference.

me he blaming corneal too much fuh we youth failures..dat is normal fuh we bar one time in 1990.

groves eh do nutten exceptional either.

he is shit hound too and we went to school together.

Youth failures are endemic in T&T in fact epidemic...until Jack Sprat and dem do something concrete with youth development all we so-called raw talent go get cook from USA, Canada, Panama, Jamaica, Cuba, Mexico Costa Rica and Guatemala.

I say so!
I WISH CARLOS EDWARDS AND KENWYNE JONES COULD HEAR YOU NOW...i doh know how grovey was as a player but as a coach i beg to differ, but i respect ur views....it doh matter everbody have dey opinions u like anton corneal sum ppl dont, thats what the board is about...ppl stating their views. But if ur boy anton is as ppl make him out to be the Kevon Neaves situation should not be a problem bcuz it is in the past, and both have grown.

truetrini

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2005, 08:23:53 PM »
breds, groves ok eh  but he eh know ball like anton.

I am not anton boy....I respect he football knowledge.

I have it from good sources that de man doing yeoman services within de technical team as far as youth development.

he is working hard and suffers because he name is corneal.

my sources tell me dat de fella real good and all he needs is support from de TTFF.

Seems like he is now getting it.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2005, 08:29:20 PM »
breds, groves ok eh  but he eh know ball like anton.

I am not anton boy....I respect he football knowledge.

I have it from good sources that de man doing yeoman services within de technical team as far as youth development.

he is working hard and suffers because he name is corneal.

my sources tell me dat de fella real good and all he needs is support from de TTFF.

Seems like he is now getting it.

I undertand and agree with what u saying bcuz at the end of the day trinidad football comes first, my only prob was that his father is a big boy in d ttff and as u rightly said he probably suffers bcuz of his last name, so now he has to work extra hard to prove that he deserves the job....i am sure he will have the support of everyone on the board....and i will be the first man to congratulate him if he is indeed a success.

PS GROVEY IS D BOSS  :rotfl: , nuff respect truetrini we hadda lime in a tnt game in d future man lolol

truetrini

Re: Soca Warriors Unveiled.
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2005, 08:31:07 PM »
grovey used to try to hit nuff bishops ting

he is ah good fella, and he honest.

alvin need to get out ah football

he does make everyting bad

de asswipe

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2005, 09:50:19 PM »
I dont know if anybody mention this ahready....but is ah shame if nobody ah talk about it yet......the most important positon and Mr Fuentez because he get post now he mention it in passin

how the mudda c#nt dey make Horace Reid,  the Chief Operational Officer ...what the f#ck is that......iz me ahlone see that.....

truetrini yuh sleepin.....triniifinite, disgruntledtrini......WTF !!!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2005, 10:16:31 PM »
Positive stokes:

The idea of acamp awya from the distractions at home is a good one. The men could focus on football and not on any distractions. Ah like dat idea.

The notion of a local coach as an understudy dbodes well for our  development of local knowledge to  extend the legacy.

I am still of the belief that we need  sports psychologist TO WORK WITH THE MENTAL PREPARATION FOR THE TEAM. lOOK DOH PAY ME. AH GO VOLUNTEER.

truetrini

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2005, 10:27:25 PM »
Positive stokes:

The idea of acamp awya from the distractions at home is a good one. The men could focus on football and not on any distractions. Ah like dat idea.

The notion of a local coach as an understudy dbodes well for our  development of local knowledge to  extend the legacy.

I am still of the belief that we need  sports psychologist TO WORK WITH THE MENTAL PREPARATION FOR THE TEAM. lOOK DOH PAY ME. AH GO VOLUNTEER.

alberta an sending ah email..what are your qualifications

so far dis is what ah have;
Alberta Trini
PHd. CP

Doctor of Psycho Ceramics

de study of crack pots.

waht else :rotfl:

Ah jes joking

yuh points are very valid, de strike squad ahd a psychologist

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2005, 11:17:21 PM »
Now this is my opinion about the new TTFF website....from a graphic/advertising point of view.

a. Who ever is the webmaster/mistress didn't do a proper job expecially with the graphics
b. The sponsorship companies apparently had alot of say with the website, maybe that's why their logs are so huge.
c. "2" pictures of a couple of players...come on, where is the team's picture
d.  Somebody took a picture of the logo off the wall to be posted on the website.....it crooked man steups.
(ah getting vex)
e. The chick in green.....I would think dey photographer would have ask the girly to pose with the standard facing forward or something.
f. The whole website lacks creativity real bad

At least dey forum still getting advertised.....this is dey only positive thing ah seeing on dey site.

Overall my opinion is that someone was practicing how to become a web designer with the website.

Poor

ps if anyone ah allyuh want to give me shit for my comments and opinion.....2 words for ya later
 :beermug:

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2005, 07:27:54 AM »
Logo have no pan!!!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2005, 10:48:16 AM »
ttff tryin tuh juke flex and tallman website, diz bullshit, dey doh want tuh give support 2 dere own, dey only studyin tuh play deyself, diz real shit, i ent goin on dat site atall

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2005, 11:00:38 AM »
wait wait kevon turn badmam :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

shotta wake up and read this one boy
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2005, 11:12:37 AM »
wait wait kevon turn badmam :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

shotta wake up and read this one boy

allyuh hadda remember alot of these yute men seeing ssfl as a means to gettin schols and free education....until the national youth teams are set up properly to ensure a way out for these players dey NOT goin to sacrifice the rest of they future for it....trinidad have a history of leading u to sumtin an den turnin they back on yuh....it was wrong for kevon to disobey d coach orders but....he look at it as his future at stake.... plus st anthony's show him more loyalty dan ne ntl team so i understand  y he did wat he did.
Movant man i sure u understand where i comin from

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2005, 11:16:19 AM »
right now i loss last time i spoke to him he was just ah little rich boy from deigo goin st james sec paying nuff tax

enlighten me as to what he do please :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2005, 11:23:25 AM »

Movantman daz what he do

1]; } ?>