April 28, 2024, 04:55:48 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors Unveiled.  (Read 20227 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors Unveiled.
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2005, 11:28:32 AM »
If Tanner really take over as National Coach after Beenie we in trouble.  All I have to say is that in Trinidad foreign based players have plenty pull in major decisions, and with that they should call for a more qualified replacement.

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2005, 02:11:08 PM »
I happen to be at the press conference. Was hoping to give allyuh the scoop as soon as it happen, but our damn server went down. I have de new logo but Ah still cyar figure out how to get a damn pix in a post.
A few things strike me when I was there.
1. A logo is supposed to be an icon that identifies with something, it is your brand symbol. That logo doh represent nothing about our team, our country, our culture, our people nor our style of play. It just represents the word "Warriors" which incidentally I never liked because nothing in our country's history or football depicts that we are warriors. We never had to fight for anything in we life. (SHIT LOGO). Ross advertising just rush someting based on their advertising style. Jack said in his speech that the team will be known as the people's team. If that is so then they should have had a logo competition. Nuff men on this site have real boss ideas.
2. Just out of de blue he appoint Ramesh Ramdan's company (who just have one good idea) to be in charge of merchandising for the team. to make a borrow from Anil (WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT)
3. Terry Joseph who is a newspaper journalist Full F...ing stop in charge of putting together a cultural entourage. What bout man like Norvan Fullerton and them people who really know how to put on Shows. Ah borrowing again (Steuuups)
4. I real respect Jack, because without him we would not have been where we are. And when he stand for something he does go all the way. But I am now totally convinced that Jack is a Light Bulb Manager. Let me explain that. It seems that when ever he get an idea or somebody comes to him with an idea, he does run with it like crazy without thinking it through properly. The amount of bad decisions TTFF does make is unbelievable. I feel sorry for him because he cyar be an expert at evrything, He is a visionary, but he surrounded by too much incompetence, and who have a lil sense have no balls.
I just hope and pray that he does read this site. We could put together aboss team from this site to run we football.   
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2005, 03:16:02 PM »
The question is are we truly using this site to its true potential ??

Given the new website by ttff, will this site's average new membership per month decrease  ??

Will the market share evntually be halved and in essence socawarriors.net will loose some of its market share ?

What moves are we/this site making to NOT become relatively obsolete or left in socawarriorsTTFF's trail ?

Are we truly co-ordinating with TTFF/Warner to establish cooperation between the two websites instead of competition and to give each its particular niche'  ??

Warrior For Life !!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2005, 03:47:59 PM »

Given the new website by ttff, will this site's average new membership per month decrease  ??

Will the market share evntually be halved and in essence socawarriors.net will loose some of its market share ?

What moves are we/this site making to NOT become relatively obsolete or left in socawarriorsTTFF's trail ?

Are we truly co-ordinating with TTFF/Warner to establish cooperation between the two websites instead of competition and to give each its particular niche'  ??

www.socawarriorstt.com is a new domain, but it is not a new website. Currently, it is the same as it's predecessor (http://www.tnt.fifa.com).

There is no competition between the websites. We are a supporters website, while theirs is the official one for the TTFF. This is the usual setup for any and all federations, football clubs etc.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2005, 07:19:32 PM »
 Thanks Tallman

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2005, 10:36:10 PM »
Dem fellas brave we them unveil that new website and hold press conference for that?  Lord Father....
Look TTFA ent do no website research our what?  Check FIFa site , check America site, check this site....Is in mediocraty like this does make me concerned we.....And the logo look like something out in the 70's and 80's .....It fail to look Trini.....scheeuuupsss.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2005, 10:45:23 PM »
aye anybody here from KFC in trinidad? I tried to contact dem off the link on de TTFF website and the email for KFC ent wukin!!!!!
I tried to sen a email to TTFF also and dat come back too!!!

wha' ya want...ah leg and thigh and ah poresun ah fries ? :rotfl:

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2006, 06:54:58 AM »
Tidco has improved upon the effective delivery of Socawarriors to the WWW world.

http://www.socawarriorstt.com/
Good job excellent website.

A find the shoud do away with the forum there and link to this one though..

Given the new website by ttff, will this site's average new membership per month decrease ??

Are we truly co-ordinating with TTFF/Warner to establish cooperation between the two websites instead of competition and to give each its particular niche' ??

www.socawarriorstt.com is a new domain, but it is not a new website. Currently, it is the same as it's predecessor (http://www.tnt.fifa.com).

There is no competition between the websites. We are a supporters website, while theirs is the official one for the TTFF. This is the usual setup for any and all federations, football clubs etc.

1]; } ?>