April 16, 2024, 01:37:42 PM

Author Topic: Anybody from the TTFF on this board?  (Read 2914 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody from the TTFF on this board?
« on: December 02, 2005, 08:36:04 PM »
if not i think that it would be beneficial for both parties if they could have someone on the board.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 08:50:18 PM by Tallman »

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: ANYBODY FROM THE TTFF ON THIS BOARD?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 08:38:42 PM »
what yuh want dem hear for...all dey go try and do is corrupt de nice scene we have going her now. :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ANYBODY FROM THE TTFF ON THIS BOARD?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 08:45:49 PM »
what yuh want dem hear for...all dey go try and do is corrupt de nice scene we have going her now. :beermug:
LOLOLOL nah man is too much of us here for dem to get outta timin....but on a serious note i realise that alot of the information we get here, like they doh get, or maybe dey do and alvin corneal just ignores it bcuz he didnt find it first :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  only time will tell...............

anyway Beenieman asking about youth players and nobody seems to be able to answer him, but when you check it out tallman and flex have an entire listing of youth players on the site.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody from the TTFF on this board?
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 07:18:54 AM »
Alvin is not only a trouble maker but a very selfish man,I remember him well during a stint with the corneal touring team,only he pardners sons or some rich boy son use to get pick in front ah plenty good talent,but I will go no further.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 08:40:53 AM »
Every one of the TTFF does be here.

Lincoln Phillips himself has endorsed this site and Message board and he used to post and answer our questions regularly.

all the playes and coaches visit here.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 08:48:15 AM »
if not i think that it would be beneficial for both parties if they could have someone on the board.

They all know about and visit this board.  Even the newspapers take stories and some stats and fig from right here!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 11:02:04 AM »
Note how Corneal son on the coaching staff.  Is good to see a local being invited to join the staff, but no one else wants to be there?  I just asking, so doh bite meh head off.  What allyuh think?  Will he be a good senior team coach in the future?

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 11:57:50 AM »
Note how Corneal son on the coaching staff.  Is good to see a local being invited to join the staff, but no one else wants to be there?  I just asking, so doh bite meh head off.  What allyuh think?  Will he be a good senior team coach in the future?

Not at all.  Good senior team coach? Please.  How a man could respect you when you have nothing behind yuh name except what daddy give yuh (the name CORNEAL and plenty links).  I not saying the man doh have coaching liscences to burn, that that alone does not make a SENIOR team coach.

How a man like Dwight Yorke will respect you when he done win so much damn things in he life and you eh have nothing to show?  That is why Beenieman change up everything for the positive.  Big Dwight, Latapy all man jack hadda hush they mouth and listen cause the man done win excess amount of titles with Real Madrid and Ajax, and took two teams to the World Cup (Holland) and first timers Saudi Arabia.

With all that in mind, Anton could be a good youth coach.  But as we is say home, "jackass cyah win derby" and so let the big boys handle Senior team duties.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 01:22:36 PM »

Lincoln Phillips posts here sometimes so yes the Technical Director of the TTFF is on board!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2005, 01:11:02 PM »
Alvin is not only a trouble maker but a very selfish man,I remember him well during a stint with the corneal touring team,only he pardners sons or some rich boy son use to get pick in front ah plenty good talent,but I will go no further.

:applause: datz all ah hafta say about this post

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 04:29:17 PM »
Maybe Jack and dem at the TTFF need to officially incorporate this site and message board in their world cup preparations so they could market it in Germany alongside the TTFF site as a forum for Trini team talk.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2005, 06:26:15 PM »
We need to properly train and blood our upcoming Coaches.

Anton is not a bad coach...he eh perfect...but he is pretty decent..and has a done a good job with limited resources..with the U-20s and U-23s.

When he gets a good result ppl here praise him..and then later the same men is pong him for being Alvin's son.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>