April 28, 2024, 02:25:10 PM

Author Topic: Fatima blanked on All Star team.  (Read 12424 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fatima blanked on All Star team.
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2005, 11:00:21 AM »
yes it is well balanced.... big up to the south players man, glad to see allyuh have sum players on the team.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2005, 11:41:24 AM »
I eh have no problem with nobody from Fatima making de All Star team. The fact that there are no Fatima players on de All Star team would seem to say to me that the team's accomplishments are based on good coaching and good team play. And while individual brilliance is good, the last time I checked football was still a team game.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2005, 11:44:51 AM »
 And when universities recruiting I hope they pick the whole Fatima side :rotfl: or else Crappo smoke dey pipe :rotfl:

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2005, 11:47:13 AM »
I eh have no problem with nobody from Fatima making de All Star team. The fact that there are no Fatima players on de All Star team would seem to say to me that the team's accomplishments are based on good coaching and good team play. And while individual brilliance is good, the last time I checked football was still a team game.

i think it wud make more sense for them to get more players who play together successfully..... and apart from that with the short space of time they goin to have to prepare it wud make more sense for them to have a team of players who accustomed playing WELL with eachother...and fatima proved that by wining the intercol...so it wud make sense for them to either have a couple midfielders or strikers or  defensive players from the championship team

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2005, 11:51:07 AM »
i sorry but i dont see why alyuh think south players dont get recognition....
The national Under 17 was full of players from all over the island...it had a good bit from naps and Benidicts............real men get schols last year when the Fatima squad went Barbadoes.......

But remember Fatima only lost the North zone league on goal difference to compre......they could have been in the Big 5 and even gone all the way dere too.......so is not jus intercol we won..

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2005, 12:08:35 PM »
No QRC either, what de [-0%$ is dis.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2005, 12:18:51 PM »

i think it wud make more sense for them to get more players who play together successfully..... and apart from that with the short space of time they goin to have to prepare it wud make more sense for them to have a team of players who accustomed playing WELL with eachother...and fatima proved that by wining the intercol...so it wud make sense for them to either have a couple midfielders or strikers or  defensive players from the championship team

Then yuh talking about picking a representative side and not necessarily an all star team.

Besides, are there no groups of players on other teams that played well together? Also if we looking at the lack of preparation time then it makes sense to have players who accustomed to working with the coach of the team, no?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2005, 12:37:03 PM »
Without Fatima the whole country's sporting history change so let them hate... >:(
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2005, 01:25:48 PM »
hey so where is  Atulla Guerra  from  Mucurapo.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2005, 04:45:20 PM »
Without Fatima the whole country's sporting history change so let them hate.It is true that without Fatima our sports History would change and the same can be said of QRC and Saints. We all need each other.

I dont think anyone ever HATED FATIMA per se Ato...I think we are allowed to catch a little kicks, but it does seem strange that not 1 player from any of the 3 colleges ent make it.  Imagine no waterboy either. >:(  Dat real hard to swallow.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2005, 05:14:13 PM »
but it does seem strange that not 1 player from any of the 3 colleges ent make it.  Imagine no waterboy either. >:(  Dat real hard to swallow.

Yea boy....commission of enquiry why Saints and QRC eh get no all-star   ::)

9-0
4-0
6-0
7-0

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2005, 05:16:52 PM »
not even tranquill keeper boy nah  >:(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2005, 10:16:51 AM »
According to Fatima principal Anthony Garcia disclosed five players had originally been chosen on the SSFL squad for Jamaica-strikers Chad De Freitas and Makesi Lewis, winger Kevon Villaroel, skipper Machel James and goalkeeper Adrian Foncette.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 10:21:24 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2005, 02:30:40 PM »
Fellas

Five men from Fatima had get selected...count it...FIVE. So easy nah. De boys already had a commitment to go B'dos for a recruiting trip to get scouted by coaches from US Universities. So all de haters could roll back up like a congorie and we will see you next year when your side come in for more of the same licks...

Best team in de nation. Play Compre 3 times and beat them twice. Beat Naps..I know TnT is the land of excuses, but like some haters had say before when we loss the North Zone college's league on goal difference....history will show who the Champ is...RESULTS ARE WHAT MATTERS...eh heh? So lewwe be consistent...FATIMA is #1.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2005, 02:50:18 PM »

good point.........took the words out of my mouth........

except now it was revealed that Fatima did have some players selected, but they had other commitments.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2005, 03:43:48 PM »
well man thats the side them pick.

i agree the teams look like skechy espically with no fatima men, especially as them is champs.

but say wa that how it happen.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2005, 05:14:48 PM »
Fatima had bigger fish to fry.

The Jcans could beat this team and say they better than TT.

They dying for dat.. ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>