April 16, 2024, 04:56:48 AM

Author Topic: How Do We Prepare for Good Showing Against Brazil on Mar 29th '06?  (Read 7431 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Don't come BRAZIL UNLESS
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2005, 07:57:16 PM »
I don't know if you all remember the year the New York Cosmos came to T&T with Pele,Roderto Carlos etc i think one man died,police had to use Tear-gas to control the crowd,the game did not last the full time and Pele only played about 25 mins.

Coops...that wasn't NY Cosmos.  That was Santos.  And I eh know if Carlos Alberto (Roberto Carlos may not have even been born then) did play fuh Santos in dat game.  Game play in de Oval and T&T and one player on the T&T team that day was Sammy Llewlyn....same Sammy who leadin de protests against TTFF etc.
Thanks Palos,it's so long i think i just got everything mixed up,you are right,i'm mixing up Cocmos and Santos,i know Carlos Alberto played for the Cosmos.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: How Do We Prepare for Good Showing Against Brazil on Mar 29th '06?
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2005, 10:44:30 AM »
Allyuh telling me that after all the discussions and planning for this BIG game on 29th Mar'06 that this game is now off?!

Buh what the a$$ going on with Warner & them boy?! Like he eh have no clout or wha?!

Somebody need ah damn clout for this let down!  >:(

Whey RF!? Do you feel that we should consider wasting we time playing JA as a warm-up game for Germany and as a thankyou to Soca Warriors fans back home in T&T?! What a let down, jezezzz ???
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>