April 25, 2024, 04:38:53 AM

Author Topic: warner still payin beenie....steups  (Read 1956 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
warner still payin beenie....steups
« on: December 03, 2005, 11:07:29 PM »
warner was on spalk friday ,an he reveal he STILL payin beenhaks.
mr. boynes...... what d f**k man.
after all dat talk in d airport dat haks still have he job, diz d shit wah still goin on.warner shouldnt have to b payin beenie.

PAY D COACH !!

GIVE D TEAM DEY MONEY!!

PAY BACK JACK!!

imagin boynes bennin to give we football a lil twenty million, sayin d cabinet wouldnt approve a open budget for d world cup.
yet he could spend a disgusting 850 million on someting dat not really necessary now.
whey we priorities dread?

ALL TALK AN NO F**KIN ACTION yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping:

get yuh priorities right honourable minister.

bless!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: warner still payin beenie....steups
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 11:25:34 PM »
warrior queen u and i both kno boynes is ah f**kin cacahole.....aka d original rodeo champion...he like to ride on ppl back

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 01:09:18 AM »
be careful allyuh...that is truetrini boy yuh talkin about !
Warrior For Life !!

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 02:12:42 AM »
be careful allyuh...that is truetrini boy yuh talkin about !

Oh boy.... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

truetrini...take some deep breaths before yuh jump on dis thread bredda

Offline Warrior Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 08:59:18 PM »
If d people talkin d truth how d man could get vex   ah now d truth does hurt  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but d man really need to help us in d football area NOW
T-&-T!  #1 one Team in The WORLDDDDDDD

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 09:34:18 PM »
Why are u surprise he was still calling the Cabinet Note the Cabinet minute so I guess the note has not been written by the Public Serpents in the Ministry. If it goes this Thursday which means that it has to be with the Cabinet Secretary by Monday the decision will be known by next Thursday.

So if it ain't ready by t/morrow we will have to wait another 2 wks.l
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 09:39:06 PM »
warner was on spalk friday ,an he reveal he STILL payin beenhaks.
mr. boynes...... what d f**k man.
after all dat talk in d airport dat haks still have he job, diz d shit wah still goin on.warner shouldnt have to b payin beenie.

PAY D COACH !!

GIVE D TEAM DEY MONEY!!

PAY BACK JACK!!

imagin boynes bennin to give we football a lil twenty million, sayin d cabinet wouldnt approve a open budget for d world cup.
yet he could spend a disgusting 850 million on someting dat not really necessary now.
whey we priorities dread?

ALL TALK AN NO F**KIN ACTION yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping:

get yuh priorities right honourable minister.

bless!!!

A. Mr.boynes cyaaaaaaar be truetrini (i highly doubt it)
B. Doh be surprised mMr.boynes lies about EVERYTHING he does (hes as crooked as his gap mout teeth)
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 09:40:39 PM »
Why are u surprise he was still calling the Cabinet Note the Cabinet minute so I guess the note has not been written by the Public Serpents in the Ministry. If it goes this Thursday which means that it has to be with the Cabinet Secretary by Monday the decision will be known by next Thursday.

Weary1969, doh waste yuh breath boy.  You (unlike many people) obviously have an understanding of how the Government works.  Yuh feel is just so yuh could get money and spend it?  There has to be a Cabinet Note written first, then approved.

Allyuh relax.  If they say they will take up the bill from now it will be done.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2005, 08:26:09 PM »
Jahyouth

Weary 1969 is female. There is no bueracracy that gets things done quickly and the government is the biggest bueracracy that I know. I agree with you if they say they will pay they will pay. They must make sure that jack gets back the money he paid while they work out the note and get the minute.

In fact if I was Boynes I would include in the note the money to pay back Jack for the money he spent, I doubt it thou.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2005, 04:16:09 AM »

Weary1969, doh waste yuh breath boy.  You (unlike many people) obviously have an understanding of how the Government works.  Yuh feel is just so yuh could get money and spend it?  There has to be a Cabinet Note written first, then approved.

Allyuh relax.  If they say they will take up the bill from now it will be done.

uuuuuuuhhhh nooooo i didnt quite cetch deh memo atol ive never quite EVER heard of government takin up anybody's tab....... (ESPECIALLY MR.BOYNES)
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2005, 05:11:18 AM »

It not even as easy as that.
Before the note is written by the director sports, a contract has to be drawn up in draft by the soilictor general , agreed by both parties and then re-drafted in it's final form.
After this the author of the note has to determine which vote he or she has to assign for payment , the note is then sent to the ministry's account's department for review and comments, then to the planning department for review and comments, then to the cleaners for review and comment, then to the corner rumshop for review and comments, then to the director of sports for action ,then to the Permanent Sleepauthority for transmission to the honorable minister who only after this and if he has no comments (which he will not have , OH GOD IS BOYNES!!) then he will take it to a cabinet committee which will review and comment, if they have any comments .... then the cycle starts again.
For this payment to Beenhakker by Government...... 2yrs earliest.

The thing to do is jus to let the SCOTT pay the man and then they recover the money from GOTT
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>