April 27, 2024, 04:43:59 AM

Author Topic: Latapy continues to win praise  (Read 4502 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy continues to win praise
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2005, 04:28:26 AM »
Ah will bet men now Latas starting de first game we play in Germany.(Ipray that he stays healthy)
He going to play he heart out and light up de WC.
But after that game he will become a targeted man and will also have expended a lot of energy.
Then Beenhakker will use him as a tactical weapon off de bench as the game requires.

Ah betting mih ford cortina, mih two pairs of platform shoes, mih kool and de gang album collection and de shares ah have in kirpalani.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2005, 09:39:29 AM »
I think Latas still have a spot in the starting 11. But it will come down to Beenie tactics and the opponent. We read too much into it when Latas has a bad game. the man is not perfect and he is 37 years old, but to think he should be on the bench becasue he didn't shine against bahrain and Costa Rica might rushing de brush.

If Latas was not in the starting 11 for the 3-2 win against Guatemala...I sincerely believe we lorse dat game. World Cup talk woulda be done. Dat was a big big perfromance in a big big game. After that game, Latas has been a marked man. And he still play like a boss in the Mexico game in TnT and the Panama game on the road. I also think he is one of the main reasons that Whitley (and Carlos to a lesser extent) have suddenly taken their games one notch higher. he is inspiring the fellas with genuine skill to play the game to their fullest potential. Ah not saying dey couldn't do it on dey own...but not until Latas arrive did dese fellas start to really play. Yorke and all didn't have that effect. Is Latas bring de skillz men back to the fore.

Whether Latas start or come on as sub is up to Beenie...as for me...he could still start and bring something to the table and it eh no coincidence that he will be the most marked man no matter who we play against (...and he's 37)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 02:21:04 PM by Filho »

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2005, 06:17:35 PM »
I think Latas still have a spot in the starting 11. But it will come down to Beenie tactics and the opponent. We read too much into it when Latas has a bad game. the man is not perfect and he is 37 years old, but to think he should be on the bench becasue he didn't shine against bahrain and Costa Rica might rushing de brush.

If Latas was not in the starting 11 for the 3-2 win against Guatemala...I sincerely believe we lorse dat game. World Cup talk woulda be done. Dat was a big big perfromance in a big big game. After that game, Latas has been a marked man. And he still play like a boss in the Mexico game in TnT and the Panama game on the road. I also think he is one of the main reasons that Whitley (and Carlos to a lesser extent) have suddenly taken their games one notch higher. he is inspiring the fellas with genuine skill to play the game to their fullest potential. Ah not saying dey couldn't do it on dey own...but not until Latas arrive did dese fellas start to really play. Yorke and all didn't have that effect. Is Latas bring de skillz men back to the fore.

Whether Latas start or come on as sub is up to Beenie...as for me...he could still start and bring something to the table and it eh no coincidence that he will be the most marked man no matter who we play against (...and he's 37)

Borse post Filho yuh take dee words right out of my mouth wid dat one and hope other people read dis post.
Filho yuh talking like ah ex footballer wid dat one, but also an avid fan and it have man who crying down we best midfielder still dread.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2005, 06:36:38 PM »
Ah will bet men now Latas starting de first game we play in Germany.(Ipray that he stays healthy)
He going to play he heart out and light up de WC.
But after that game he will become a targeted man and will also have expended a lot of energy.
Then Beenhakker will use him as a tactical weapon off de bench as the game requires.

Ah betting mih ford cortina, mih two pairs of platform shoes, mih kool and de gang album collection and de shares ah have in kirpalani.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Yuh eh have a pair a red bata bullets wit de pegs to trow een dey too?   ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2005, 07:17:48 PM »

all the praise all the warriors and trinidad and tobago gets is well deserved.

i cant wait for christmas time, for the big lime....

we moving for house to house....

1]; } ?>