April 27, 2024, 03:25:56 PM

Author Topic: Funny Footballer Nicknames  (Read 9047 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Funny Footballer Nicknames
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2005, 06:59:34 PM »

the first time i hear it was when he was in form 2 and was playin basketball on the court and run over a man.....the man get up and say..." you like a reall BIson boy."

as yuh say that it had ah man in Fatima we name Fat Black, Black Fat
the man was so black and fat we had to name him twice

Més que un club.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2005, 07:00:17 PM »
BELMONT jR Sec had a yute name monkey :rotfl:

had a man from compre called monkey too :rotfl:, also a man from qrc called gecko. :rotfl: :rotfl:
gecko aka figgy

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2005, 08:55:26 PM »
boogie from P Town nickname was Monkey Sample in W connection youth team................................dis other fella dey used 2 call Monkey Sryup.................

Kerwin Beckles name was Agga

Keon Glasgow, boogie partner, ...his name was Poonie Head

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2005, 10:16:13 PM »
There was 2 guys from St Augustine they called "LaBrea RockStar" and another one "African Congo Dolly" in dey 1986-1988 team (i think)...if ah remember dey first names i'll get back to allyuh.  And ya know Congo Dolly is a indian/mixed guy and he was ah striker

datz all ah remember :beermug:

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2005, 11:41:20 PM »
HOw bout EGG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2005, 11:56:36 PM »
had ah short man in QRC we used tuh call "rabbit" because of he two big front teet.
One day we playing small goal on de courtyard an he fall down an knock out one ah de front teet, wen we watch de ground ah big piece of barber greene (asphalt) dig out. After dat we start calling him "Barbers".

Ah next man play for QRC when he was 14 was de first man tuh get ah Nova Scotia schol for football to go to UWI (ah ent want to call he name without permission). He was so black we call him "colourless"
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2005, 01:59:52 AM »
some MTL ones..
We had ah fella here, we posse know him good...he last name was Mcleod, well some Jamaican man playing for the opposin team real terrozzing Mikey & Gregory Roberts(of Fatima fame) who uses to come tru for the summer, Well man vex ah wha rope orf...Mc was playing left back an run to left wing, when Mikey went down, while runnin over her shoutin "Leave dem to me, Leave dem to me", the fellas sub one time...and he stand up wonderin what to do...we call him MackTruck after dat...Later it change to "Breaker,Breaker" cause he use to have ah CB and a bottle in he car for all the road trips, rite tru...
den ah nex one we use to call "Squeeze"(Franklyn Roberts of south fame)..on all we trips everytime yuh ask him how he gettin to the game...he always answer'Well I go take ah lil squeeze"..
then there was we coach/player the one and only original "rugged tom", no explanation necessary, Coops  yuh dun know..

Mc sorry to put in here buh peeps need to know ;D

ps. Salt, Barcardi, Crash, Sprangy, Shoulders , Kaiser, 99 I ent forget allyuh, jus all stories go take ah lil more post

pss:mine was Ironside(Raymond Burr fame), cause ah used to play with knee brace, since meh injury in '77.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 02:08:33 AM by maxg »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2005, 08:03:32 AM »

First year Mac farlene coach Fatima it had a wingback...Sean Bateau.....his father is a ref in the savannah.....i day he come to train and sit down in the stands.....somebody ask him want wrong...
he say he leg hurting him...he think he pull his groins muscles........a man say...that is the problem right dere.......yuh have to much groin muscles..........
After thaT we callin the man GROINS all thru school...

Fatima had names like 'Bison' ad 'Balack'...CIC had names like 'Pino' and 'Spike'

if yuh talking bout stephen iz i give him that name bison. cause he was big and black and nuttin passing de yute
Morvantman.you is the third person i know claim that they name him.....

the first time i hear it was when he was in form 2 and was playin basketball on the court and run over a man.....the man get up and say..." you like a reall BIson boy."

form 2 iz too late he get that name in st james sec in form 1 :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2005, 08:27:58 AM »
Gorean "Ratty Highley
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2005, 11:44:17 AM »
Boy in My years in Pres we had a man we call Sub ah sub. Dat man run on in the second half as a sub and bout 5 mins after he get put back on the bench. And dat was in ah intercol match in the Mannie Ramjohn eh. Steadman was we coach.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2005, 11:46:26 AM »
 Jay10 know men ;D....Poonie head(strong) and Boogie(rel speed)

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2005, 01:51:40 PM »
Yeah clarke I give sub-sub that name....he was real mess dread....
 pres had man like
shay - slimey
sean - whiteboy
cupid - mumba
andre - shabba
luke - chin
samaroo - bva
als - chinee
byer - polio
placide - teddy
kester - blanca
yannick - priest
kerry - shabba 2

Offline bigsnakes

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2005, 03:40:42 PM »
this  guy was so bad..BSC while coaching signal hill tell him to get off the field  and go play ..far west. that name stuck and 'FAR WEST' can be seen driving  dollar van on flatbush to date.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2005, 07:23:07 PM »
wayee yuh know i now realizing how much nicknames it had in Pres...
It had Bounty-Qunitin
Pan-King
Fanman-Akil

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2005, 08:56:38 AM »
First year Mac farlene coach Fatima it had a wingback...Sean Bateau.....his father is a ref in the savannah.....i day he come to train and sit down in the stands.....somebody ask him want wrong...
he say he leg hurting him...he think he pull his groins muscles........a man say...that is the problem right dere.......yuh have to much groin muscles..........

Fatima had names like 'Bison' ad 'Balack'...CIC had names like 'Pino' and 'Spike'

if yuh talking bout stephen iz i give him that name bison. cause he was big and black and nuttin passing de yute

morvantman...is you give stephen his name? is you start calling my brother that? well yes look ting!.....dred bison is my brother yes! now i wondering who you are cuz now i sure i musbe know you.

Morvantman.you is the third person i know claim that they name him.....

okay...now benchwarmer i have to support you here. see this is the story i know! and stephen tell me this one himself!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 08:59:59 AM by Tallman »
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

MickeyRat

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2005, 09:50:31 AM »
Ah Bajan fella I does kick ball with does go by the name: DiscoPig"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
DOH FORGET YORKIE IN SIGNAL HILL DAYS WAS  DWIGHT " ANNA " YORKE

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2005, 03:07:59 PM »
There was one fella in "Rillo" i used to play with everytime the coach call out to pass the ball to him I used to drop down laughing... the man nickname is Lathrin...( I think i spell it wrong)

1]; } ?>