April 28, 2024, 12:29:32 PM

Author Topic: What should stern john do right now?  (Read 9475 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: What should stern john do right now?
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2005, 02:02:07 PM »
to all the men here that I does talk to daily and doh like Stern jes like me but fraid to say anything for fear of what men like Andre Samuel and Marvantman go say
HAUL ALL YUH MOODAS COHNT

the man is ah shit snake simple and plain

What should Stern John need to do right now Teflon Don??

I go tell yuh

he need to go by the grocery and buy 2 pack ah minora razor blade and then go by the gas station and but bout $5 in gas

sprinkle the gas all over he house and light it then take the razor blade and slit he wrist and jes lie down
dred
wha d ass u talkin bout stern killin himself
we sure as hell wouldn't be in any world cup without him
yuh need to cool it with that suicide talk

despite dis beeing a completely bullshit coment it had to be one of the funniest things ive heard all week
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What should stern john do right now?
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2005, 04:12:46 PM »
I believe that Stern is better than Zamora. Even Kenwayne  with a little more experience is better than this guy. If you watch the EPL you'll realize that they place a value on horses(big strong athletes). That is why Harewood is successful and shitsnake Heskey getting a sweat. None of these guys are international quality or good on the ball. Stern get less sweat than these guys and score more goals for Birmingham. He was their leading scorer and they still get rid of him. Clearly he is a better goal scorer than these guys. Now they'll get relegated for chasing those shithounds.

Also, it is tougher as a forward to succeed in the championship than it is in the EPL. The championship game is based on toughness, fitness and grit, that is why Zamora did well there and Stern is struggling. In the EPL forwards are better provided with opportunities by their midfielders. The SPL is the same shit as the championship except for the old firm. Stern better off in the MLS or French league, anywhere where the physical requirements are not as stringent.

Having said all that, he still needs to get fitter and increase his workrate some.
TnT Patriot

1]; } ?>