April 17, 2024, 09:16:26 PM

Author Topic: What should stern john do right now?  (Read 9390 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What should stern john do right now?
« on: December 04, 2005, 04:42:47 PM »
I personally doh want Zamora on de team, I doh think he will give de team 110%. Also I think Beenhakker first priority is players who getting a regular sweat in whichever clubs they playing in, thus I believe Samuel go have wait for a spot under Dog, not de other way around. Remember Dog playing in one of de best teams in the SPL plus he gettin Champs league football. That said, this is why de Stern John issue worryin meh b/c he eh even getting selected these days and if that continues for even a couple months Beenhakker might not select him as first-choice striker anymore, and yuh can't blame him for that. Ah eh know what the mudda @#% wrong with de Derby coach, he have his head up he bottom.

Grande man made a valid point about stern john not playing and beenieman not selecting players who have not been seeing much playing time.

Tell me ppl allyuh think stern should do?

1)try to be transferlisted to a new club where he guaranteed playing time

2)Go back to the mls on a short term loan jus to get playing time b4 the world cup

3)Beg for a 6 month loan deal to Jabloteh  :rotfl:

4)Stick it out with derby and risk not being selected

5)____________________________ <------------------(put ur own opinion there)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: What should stern john do right now?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 04:43:53 PM »
im just begging to see that man become the top all time international goal scorer... i dunno it doh seem like man apriciate him...  ???
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 04:44:07 PM »
i say move on to ah next team man :(

score some more boss goals fuh we
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 04:46:36 PM »
I don't think stern will do anything drastic unlesss Beenie tells him that his lack of first team action will put his starting position in jeopardy for us, it wasn't like he was playing regularly before the last set of qualifiers. Me personally i think he should look for some first team action
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 04:50:52 PM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 04:47:30 PM »
So who say moving to a next team will solve the problem for Stern?  What Stern have to do is RAISE HIS GAME and stop walking around the field complaining.

He performs best under pressure it seems, so look for him to get on track again once the playing time resumes over the hectic Christmas schedule.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 04:48:21 PM »
yuh cyar raise yuh game if yuh not playing
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 04:48:58 PM »
Now dont get me wrong eh i not making fun of d man...dis is a serious question....i supporting d man long time thru thick and thin....ah almost get beat up in d guatemala game cuz d men behind bawling take of stern whole game and it start to get to meh so much dat ah had to tell dem hull dey odder c**t.......thank god dey had a police man close by  :rotfl:

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 04:51:52 PM »

On the training ground bossman.  Show your hunger to get out there and you will get playing time.

We all know Stern like to sulk and pout and complain.  I feel is that self he doing right through training etc.

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2005, 04:53:15 PM »
Stern is Beenie horse  ;D and every coach needs a few in his team so whether Stern with Derby or Jabloteh once he fit and could score goals and training hard...he goin to start in Germany!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2005, 04:55:12 PM »
Stern is Beenie horse  ;D and every coach needs a few in his team so whether Stern with Derby or Jabloteh once he fit and could score goals and training hard...he goin to start in Germany!

i say d jabloteh thing just to bring lil humour to the post but on a real....what allyuh think about stern joining Jabs for a 6months jus to get playing time b4 the world cup

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 04:58:17 PM »

Fuh friggin real.
Everytime ah see de weekly "Trinis in action" thread, ah still seeing Stern John: Not Selected. Ah does get upset. De man just have to get into a team where he kickin the ball on a regular basis, keepin in de game, physically and mentally. He is a powerful striker wit excellent balance and ball control and finishing and ah would HATE tuh see him on de bench in Germany juss b/c he eh get ah sweat.
I eh know what de Derby coach have against him. Whenever he go back to Coventry ah hope dey give him enough playing time. If not, juss find any club b/c iz only six months left for the big dance and he have to keep it goin. Yuh doh bench a star striker like dat.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2005, 05:08:03 PM »
But Morvantman even when he was playing he ent raise the level of he game,respectfully disagreeing with yuh on that one and at the same time thanking stern for capitalising on the chances created for him in front goal.there has to be a valid reason why he's not getting playing time despite our success making the world cup and I think they see him as role player coming off the bench when they are comfortably 2 or 3 goals ahead.

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2005, 05:09:11 PM »
Stern needs to go to Scotland.

He will perform better there,

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2005, 05:12:48 PM »

Yuh know sumting true trini....yuh have a point there i really didnt think about that....ppl may not rate the spl but bcuz of how physical it is,  it is a great place for stern to be b4 the world cup.
Allyuh think he could make the starting team in rangers or celtic or somewhere else???

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2005, 05:16:11 PM »
Stern is our number 1 striker and zamora cannot replace d class of stern john   

but stern shud get out of derby an coventry and join either  a championship side wey he has playing time or leave england

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2005, 05:26:54 PM »
In case allyuh eh know, Stern is on a 3 month loan to Derby which expires on December 17th. After dat, he goes back tuh Coventry, unless Derby want tuh string him along some more.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2005, 05:30:54 PM »
In case allyuh eh know, Stern is on a 3 month loan to Derby which expires on December 17th. After dat, he goes back tuh Coventry, unless Derby want tuh string him along some more.

AYE BOY STERN 13 MORE DAYS TIL FREEDOM :rotfl:  :rotfl:
hopefully dem boys at coventry give him some playing time...ne body no how coventry doin in the table??/ they scoring goals??

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005, 06:04:31 PM »

I hope he cud crack back in to the starting side there or at least get some regular playing time...seems like he gonna try his luck at Coventry fuh de while since he dun talk to de coach about wah required wen he go back
Back in Trini...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2005, 06:59:25 PM »
 Zamora is a hound...plain and simple....Beenhakker better off using Local players(my opinion) because Zamora will never play his heart out for T&T...He different from Birchall because Birchall young and had a chance to play with England some day...He come and play with T&T when they were in a bad situation....Zamora is a world cup waggonist

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2005, 07:14:32 PM »
to all the men here that I does talk to daily and doh like Stern jes like me but fraid to say anything for fear of what men like Andre Samuel and Marvantman go say
HAUL ALL YUH MOODAS COHNT

the man is ah shit snake simple and plain

What should Stern John need to do right now Teflon Don??

I go tell yuh

he need to go by the grocery and buy 2 pack ah minora razor blade and then go by the gas station and but bout $5 in gas

sprinkle the gas all over he house and light it then take the razor blade and slit he wrist and jes lie down

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »
to all the men here that I does talk to daily and doh like Stern jes like me but fraid to say anything for fear of what men like Andre Samuel and Marvantman go say

I go tell yuh

he need to go by the grocery and buy 2 pack ah minora razor blade and then go by the gas station and but bout $5 in gas

sprinkle the gas all over he house and light it then take the razor blade and slit he wrist and jes lie down

disgruntled u reaaaaaaaaal disgruntled over stern boy! That real harsh...De man score some big goals for we in de hex to get us to the WC...i eh he biggest fan but he on de side so i hadda back him. I want to see him get more playing time so hopefully he go be in better form by WC time for de sake of T&T :beermug:
Back in Trini...

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2005, 07:23:28 PM »

I go tell yuh

bredda...please tell me Stern does beat you regularly, and mashing yuh gyul...otherwise you really cross de line wit dat one. yuh gone mad or wha'

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2005, 07:25:51 PM »
steups
according to ah man on the field today

shit with that boy
shit with thaaaaaaaaaaatttt

it have real men here who share my opinion who doh say nothing for one reason or ah next
NOT ME

the man is ah goat

the only time he impress me was in the last game in Bahrain
the man actually run back and tackle ah man and win the ball I say wha he changing he ways
cause usually he making up numbers

jes standing up and waiting for the ball
give me Jones anyday yes ah man who willing to fight Stern eh no fighter

bredda...please tell me Stern does beat you regularly, and mashing yuh gyul...otherwise you really cross de line wit dat one. yuh gone mad or wha'

all yuh could say wha all yuh want dread
the man does get meh irate man

I hate to see football so man

and I know wha go happen yuh know
somebody go come and post some stats and tell meh bout look how much goal he score
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 07:33:21 PM by Tallman »

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2005, 07:29:21 PM »
steups
according to ah man on the field today

shit with that boy
shit with thaaaaaaaaaaatttt

it have real men here who share my opinion who doh say nothing for one reason or ah next
NOT ME

the man is ah goat

the only time he impress me was in the last game in Bahrain
the man actually run back and tackle ah man and win the ball I say wha he changing he ways
cause usually he making up numbers

jes standing up and waiting for the ball
give me Jones anyday yes ah man who willing to fight Stern eh no fighter

Understand where yuh comin from but yuh post before was way over de line dred...dat past shit talk..But i also wud like Jones to start but i eh de coach so i goin wit whoever beenie put and supporting who on de field
Back in Trini...

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2005, 07:32:28 PM »

all yuh could say wha all yuh want dread
the man does get meh irate man

I hate to see football so man

and I know wha go happen yuh know
somebody go come and post some stats and tell meh bout look how much goal he score

stop ranting boss...is not your opinion that is over the line. Is your suggestion that the man kill himself and your description of how he should do it. You sounding like you eh sleep in 3 days and you bounce up a PC and run riot

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2005, 07:33:50 PM »

I go tell yuh

nice one fuh day partner stern need some competiton. who do we really  have locally kerry norway,jerol forbes ,andre toussaint.

I have to ask how good is kerry  norway
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2005, 07:35:29 PM »
Doh study dem Disgruntled... I find it was funny....  :rotfl:

I still holdin my belly here!!!......

light de house, and jus lie down... oh gawwdo!!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2005, 07:37:47 PM »
steups whatever yes

cause many ah time I does be walking out the stadium and watch over the side and tell meh self it easier to jump than to watch this team play anymore

Més que un club.

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2005, 07:38:49 PM »

true trini have a good point there

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2005, 07:39:17 PM »
steups whatever yes

cause many ah time I does be walking out the stadium and watch over the side and tell meh self it easier to jump than to watch this team play anymore

:rotfl: :rotfl: i kno de feeling dred...
Back in Trini...

1]; } ?>