April 18, 2024, 07:35:25 PM

Author Topic: TTFF looks to bring in Zamora, Samuel, Warner  (Read 17837 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF looks to bring in Zamora, Samuel, Warner
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2005, 09:02:43 AM »
whey thie is realll fun trying ti post when yuh drunk an wearing contavys , yuh never do ah secretarial course3 like moervantman so yuh cant see an yuh jus hoping yuh hit de rroight keys an taklk swnse
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2005, 09:08:22 AM »
everybody is ah trini now , doh disrepect sanybody, if dey good enough let them play....

Yes but they were also trini before ? Why did they not realise that when the team was struggling . I welcome jloyd however Zamora will just use us to get scouted on the world stage !

Remember guys that once these players are choosen in the final travelling squad, someone has to make way !! I can see some of you all cussing when these players get in and the ones who got us here are left behind !

Out  of these players JLoyd should be the only one who i think really have an interest and real heart in representing T&T !

Why didnt Zamora commit when he was welcomed before the Bahrain Match ?? Can anyone tell me ?

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2005, 09:12:31 AM »
check....
If anyone in here calling for Mr.English (zamora) to join de squad ..check this...
Unnuh think sey man should travel go a Germany wid de team and have man like McFarlane sit dung at home(errol score to goals late in de 2nd half) to secure a victory against SVG... In a must win game for SVG innah de return SVG went up 1-0 and wid 1 minute left innah de game(svg pushing for de second and third goal which will put them into de final round of de hex and TNT out) Hector sam socres!!!! then in de 93rd minute Angus eve score ..Now some of yu might not know bout theese games because unnuh hurry come up and start supporting De Warriors after the Barain game..anyway,  Yu guys honestly think sey Mr English should go Germany and have McFarlane, Eve and Hector sam sit dung at home????
Pride mi f**kin ass... Pick our players do not mek de same mistake Other carribean island mek , play our own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam, Eve ,  Farlane is Trini to de bone ....white bwoy MI MUM is Trini to de bone..Emagine Mi Mum took one day to gave TNT de ok he is ready to represent for de red black and white ..yet still we begging man for years to Join de warriors..
hear wey mi  sey,  play Mr english in a couple of friendlies  maybe one of de two friendlies..play him innah Trinidad friendly let de country boo he mudda so and so and play him innah de Gold cup.. but let him pay he ticket  and watch de warriors in Germany !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
warmonga....
Black Lives Matter..

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2005, 09:13:27 AM »
Zamora was not called up by Beenie for the Bahrain game. He said he was interested, but was not called up. By the way, I am not a Zamora fan, I am a fan of T&T full stop.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2005, 09:15:15 AM »
I was saying to Rodney and others that Zamora is still eligible to lay for T&T. Whether we like it or not, chances are he will be in the starting 11 too! I supporting team T&T, no matter who the players are.
starting 11? a who gettin drop fi MR English(Zamora?)  tell mi nuh

Why a man have to get drop automatically? Let all dem men who now show up compete fuh dey spot like everyone else in some friendlies, if dey doh make it den dey could watch d WC on TV. Dats how d strike squad played dey best all d time, it always had a man ready fun yuh place.

It doh matter if Zamora use we to get scouted, if he want dat then he go hadda earn a place and den run he ass off in germany, that must have some kinda benefit fuh we team...al lil change ah pace ent a bad ting here...yes men might lose out but nobody guaranteed a spot on d squad based on past merit...is what yuh could do now

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2005, 09:22:27 AM »
everybody is ah trini now , doh disrepect sanybody, if dey good enough let them play....

Zamora will just use us to get scouted on the world stage !

Hey look here boss man zamora plays in england he was an englsih under 21 he is a know player not an unknow. Manu united ,liverpool chealsea would not buy him if he has a wicked world cup
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2005, 09:37:08 AM »

Zamora will just use us to get scouted on the world stage !

Why havent any one of these Large clubs showed serious interest in him ?t

Hey look here boss man zamora plays in england he was an englsih under 21 he is a know player not an unknow. Manu united ,liverpool chealsea would not buy him if he has a wicked world cup

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2005, 09:43:23 AM »
Fellas, if the TTFF and Beenie was happy with the team we currently have, do you think they would be on an advertising campaign for anyone with a T&T passport to contact dem?

well said my brother it seems as if they want to win it,beenie serious he ent joking this rounds no dis-respect to the team that take us there,but if we were playing against a concacaf contingent that had the likes of france,italy and argentinas calibur do you people really believe we would have qualified.Just a question for those including myself who love meh country but have to ask do you think stern john,kenwyne jones,scott sealy,cornell glen could run pass these defenders:paolo maldini,robert huth,carsten ramelow,rio ferdinand,roberto carlos,lucio.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2005, 09:53:29 AM »

christiano zamora was a tottenham and could not even break into the team when they purchase him from brighton.Tottenham then traded him for to west ham   for  jermaine defoe  he is know in england boss trust me. he was tearing up the 3 rd division in 2000-2001 and then  second 2001-2002 with goals galore   he was scouted by all them big clubs back then .

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2005, 10:07:15 AM »

christiano zamora was a tottenham and could not even break into the team when they purchase him from brighton.Tottenham then traded him for to west ham   for  jermaine defoe  he is know in england boss trust me. he was tearing up the 3 rd division in 2000-2001 and then  second 2001-2002 with goals galore   he was scouted by all them big clubs back then .

I agree with everything u say , Potential is one thing . I am asking who does he impress now ? Why isnt he playing at the highest level ? Why has the intersest been lost ?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2005, 10:09:13 AM »
Fellas, if the TTFF and Beenie was happy with the team we currently have, do you think they would be on an advertising campaign for anyone with a T&T passport to contact dem?

Excellent point!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2005, 10:59:26 AM »
sorry fellas...this is the WC...not no fete match side. Jlloyd and co. eh automatically making no side unless the coaching staff think they add something to what we presently have. Coach just giving them a look. Then he will decide. It really doh matter how we rate them..is up to the coach. it happens with ALL teams...there will be men who play etxensively during the qualifiers for Brazil, Argentina, Italy...etc..who eh making the trip to Germany. The coach taking his best side available...full stop. And face it...it have en on our team who are not the calibre needed to represent us well at the WC. Otherwise Beenie would NOT be advertizing so loud for anyone with a TnT passport to come through. De man has seen it all before and realize we eh cutting it with what we have.

And why everyone on dis Jlloyd yes...Zamorra no... scene. Jlloyd get a chance to play for TnT same as Zamorra and said he wasn't 'ready'. Dey both came before the Bahrain game and said they was interested. Allya kicksy yes. Dey do the same dam ting....and eh care how one express it vs. the other. Jlloyd eh getting no points from me for being more subtle. Same blasted decision. Shaka do we the same thing for years....yet nobody eh learn to ease and give men a second chance. If Zamora score some big goals in the cup you go see the Zamora 'waggonists'

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2005, 11:09:04 AM »
Fellas, we need to be mature about these players.

I dont really feel zamora, but if it is that our coach wants him in the team and he comes in and does well, then we will just have to support them.

We are obviously weak on the left and sometimes we are one dimensional in attack, so it will be nice to know that we would be able to examine more options that may become available.

It is not to say that these players are playing in the lower leagues, these players are in the premiership and will defintiely add to our punch.

I just hope that if it is that they become a disruptive element to some of the harmony that we have  in the team that the coach just dont pick them.  Other than that, let them come and try out for the team.

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2005, 11:43:32 AM »
The better players to get would have been Craig Rocastle (through grand parents), Nathan Ellington (through grand parents) and of course Jlloyd Samuel. These 3 players would have complimented the Soca Warriors nicely. Bobby Zamora isn't a bad player whether you guys like him or not, the competition for place on the team will raise the standard of each player.

Tony Wanrer is also good and for T&T to have 4 class keepers is GREAT news....

Its all about depth. None should be a walk into the team, but depth is very important.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2005, 11:44:28 AM »
none of them should play for trinidad simple as that.let them grind it out after the world cup and earn a place. anyhow the likes of zamora and samuel will not make the difference of are team being good enough to go through are group. the only1 who could even somhow be good enough is samuel because he has a left peg and he aint even all dat, there not good enough to break morals if it was ah ronaldinho then u can c y jack an them gettin on so.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2005, 11:46:58 AM »
yes sando ya right, i tink ellington is a much better player than bobby. but ting is, who ever they pik will walk in, because we dont have enough friendlies. back in 94 n ting teams could play 6 warm ups b4 a world now tings mess up. wid club commitment n ting.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2005, 11:49:09 AM »
This is WOrld Cup , we are talking about.
 The coach must have the best players at his disposal. If Warner. Zamora, etal, performing better than the present pool.. then by all means play your best team.
The coach has this call. The fact that he is calling for players, tells the story.
This is a very good coach who has been there- done that.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2005, 11:50:08 AM »
hEY THE INTEREST HAS BEEN LOST BECUASE

christiano zamora was a tottenham and could not even break into the team when they purchase him from brighton.Tottenham then traded him for to west ham for jermaine defoe he is know in england boss trust me. he was tearing up the 3 rd division in 2000-2001 and then second 2001-2002 with goals galore he was scouted by all them big clubs back then .

I agree with everything u say , Potential is one thing . I am asking who does he impress now ? Why isnt he playing at the highest level ? Why has the intersest been lost ?

ZAMORA play in the highest level the premiership he does not start but he gets sub  runs and he is KNOWN.

BOSS  zamora cannot even impress his boss for a starting place on west ham much less for  chelasea ,arsenal manu etc to buy him after the world cup

But if u still think zamora will USE  us to get scouted on the world stage good for you

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
The better players to get would have been Craig Rocastle (through grand parents), Nathan Ellington (through grand parents) and of course Jlloyd Samuel. These 3 players would have complimented the Soca Warriors nicely. Bobby Zamora isn't a bad player whether you guys like him or not, the competition for place on the team will raise the standard of each player.

Its all about depth. None should be a walk into the team, but depth is very important.

1)Craig Rocastle..... my friend in london told me he was playing for a lower league team and jose mourinio bought him and put him on the chelsea reserve team to gain experience is this true?

2)Are players allowed to represent a country thru their grandparents?

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2005, 12:03:38 PM »
Craig Rocastle last i heard was at chelsae, chalton coles boi told me dat so i tink its tru, also u have always been allowed to rep a country going back quite abit parents grand parents maybe further, but god knows what fifa r doin, always changing shit.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2005, 12:04:06 PM »

1)Craig Rocastle..... my friend in london told me he was playing for a lower league team and jose mourinio bought him and put him on the chelsea reserve team to gain experience is this true?

I think it was the coach before mourinho that bought rocastle  to chelsea ,he went on laon to hibernia in scotland the back to chelsea .he then moved to sheff wednesday  during the transfer window.

nope  only through  parents  in trinidad

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2005, 12:04:45 PM »
I say bring them.  All ah dem.  Let Beenie have a look and if they good enough somebody will have to get dropped.  

THAT IS THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Right now everybody head nice with us qualifying.  But Bahrain and the majority of teams in the World Cup are two completely different things I assure you.

Can anyone HONESTLY say that we played well in either of the two Bahrain legs?  Or at least good enough to "be counted" as Dwight was saying at  the World Cup?  No way.  We really didn't look good, but we beat a team that look worse than us.  Full stop.

Beenie is a pro, he prove that to us many times.  He know what he doing.  If he calling for reinforcements he know why.

Leh de man do he wuk please.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2005, 12:06:37 PM »
yeh fifa allows it through grand parents but trinidad law doesnt give them the passprt tru dat? but most countries make exceptions for sportsman/women.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2005, 12:09:30 PM »

I think it was the coach before mourinho that bought rocastle  to chelsea ,he went on laon to hibernia in scotland the back to chelsea .he then moved to sheff wednesday  during the transfer window.

nope  only through  parents  in trinidad

Triniman yuh right my boy now tell me de same ting he say ranieri bought an den sen him to hibernian den mourinio brought him back and sen him on loan to shef wednesday to gain some more experience

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2005, 12:12:04 PM »
well if the yute good enough and beenie want him....unc and pnm go hadda pass d bill in 24hrs in d red house :rotfl:.....ah sure dey go do it cuz dey go see it as a way to get lil pips b4 elections

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2005, 12:46:23 PM »
Does Craig Rocastle have any relation to David Rocastle? David played no. 7 for Arsenal in the 80's if I remember correctly and was some pumpkin vine family to me... so meh moms tell meh.

Beenie need d best players available for selection. Look at BSC, he is a good coach just I doh think he have d experience at d WC level, Gold Cup yeah, but BSC was banning man from sweat cause of dem hair. In dis level yuh cyah be leaving out talent because dey do something yuh doh like, this is a business and a way of life. Winning pays d bills and is d best job security. Yuh could only make d best decisions if yuh have d best information available to do it.

Look at Beenie at d club level, he coulda pick man from almost anywhere regardless of nationality. It different in international play, now he have to choose some men out of 1.3 million people. We have mad talent at home but also men outside dat experiencing bigger tings dan we boys at home.

If anything, play dem for friendlies and lock dem down for TnT like its been said before.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2005, 12:49:09 PM »
teflon don rocastle has moved there permanently i think aint on no loan .

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2005, 01:17:40 PM »
The TT team deficient and have been exposed by all the other teams that Qualify from Concacaf.

We look poor vs USA and Costa Rica and the first leg in Mexico we were on the back foot right tru.

We have no left footer......we have no top class fwd and our third string keeper is currently in the starting role.

Yes we have problems and yes these new fellas will improve the side.

Even if it is to make the players on the current squad perform now and play for pick because they know they have competition.

Honestly you feel Stern worried bout Kenwyne, Sealy or Scotland?.........Once he know Zamora there to replace him he go play like he play in that Bahrain game from now on.

J LLoyd ent really replacing nobody because we have no left wing midfielder and Avery does give people heart attack.

Warner is a inform keeper taking bullet from the best.

This ent no charity thing...this is WC.

Beenie not there to hold people hand and look for friend. He looking for results and he have to put the best 11 on the field

If the men good let them sweat.

If yuh is a current player....step up yuh game and ketch some form and start to perform.

At the end of the day the  TT benefits.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2005, 01:20:20 PM »
 I eh feelin to good wit that Zamora scene. :-[ Why we need annuda keeper. I tink we have 3 good ones arredy.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2005, 01:23:07 PM »
cm103 Who is yuh mother?

Rocastle from Arsenal is Injunchile nephew and my first cousin.

Yuh went Fatima and as far as I know me ent have no cousins in Trinidad far less any from Maraval.

Who is you?

Craig was David cousin on he father side.........i.e he would be eligible to play for Grenada, not TT

PM meh yuh details please!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

1]; } ?>