March 28, 2024, 05:11:17 PM

Author Topic: TTFF looks to bring in Zamora, Samuel, Warner  (Read 17711 times)

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF looks to bring in Zamora, Samuel, Warner
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2005, 01:36:19 PM »
Another goalkeeper ??? dont we have two good ones....i eh no bout jack but shaka cud rell save. I eh feelin too good wit that Zamora scene doh  :-\

TrinInfinite

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2005, 01:36:42 PM »
if dem fellahs 100 percent committed, y not, i know dey were not dere b4 but once they step unto the field with us, they are no longer open to play for any other country, so what make you think they wouldn't play after the world cup for us, i feel its an asset to the team

one ting is for sure, this team will be deadly if we have these additions and the locals and us based players

vibes it up

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2005, 01:37:47 PM »
we cud do wit some fresh blood on d team..but why take in such ah ole man............. one ah dem is like 31
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2005, 01:43:34 PM »
cm103 Who is yuh mother?

Rocastle from Arsenal is Injunchile nephew and my first cousin.

Yuh went Fatima and as far as I know me ent have no cousins in Trinidad far less any from Maraval.

Who is you?

Craig was David cousin on he father side.........i.e he would be eligible to play for Grenada, not TT

PM meh yuh details please!

Yeah, just post one to yuh, check yuh inbox

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2005, 02:01:32 PM »
I am all for haveing players try out for the team. We going World Cup and we should choose best players possible to rep and paly as a team

I like JLOYD but I honestly don`t like that Zamora !!!!!! He shit on we when we needed him the most. I say fire bun he dread.........I rather play with unknowns that sow heart than a skilful player that just in it for themselves(Zamora. HE IS a waste of flicking time........I eh like he at all and think him in the squad will bring down thr morale........Who the ass is Bobby Zamora ???/

No Zamora, we go take anything else but He

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2005, 02:19:33 PM »
I am all for haveing players try out for the team. We going World Cup and we should choose best players possible to rep and paly as a team

I like JLOYD but I honestly don`t like that Zamora !!!!!! He shit on we when we needed him the most. I say fire bun he dread.........I rather play with unknowns that sow heart than a skilful player that just in it for themselves(Zamora. HE IS a waste of flicking time........I eh like he at all and think him in the squad will bring down thr morale........Who the ass is Bobby Zamora ???/

No Zamora, we go take anything else but He

can someone explain the difference between Jlloyd turning down TnT, and Zamora turning down TnT. I hearing one setta man talking about how they go take JLloyd but no Zamorra cause Zamorra didn't join the team earlier. But as fas as I see JLLoyd do the same thing.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2005, 03:07:32 PM »
Difference with Jloyd

Jloyd: has and was called up for friendly England senior team duty. He was in the English pool of players. Thought he could make the team

Zamora: Was not called up or represented England at the senior level. He was not in the England shortlist and he blank we......

Jloyd had a shot at making England senior team. Zamora did not have a chance .......... That is why I go take Jloyd but not Zamora. One had real ambitions and avenues to make England , the other was hoping on a longgggggggggggg shot. Also Jloyd seems to be more mentally sound where as Bobby seems to be in it for himself

Note I have used seems, as I am just giving my opinion..I see Jloyd as an asset not Bobby

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2005, 03:56:46 PM »
Difference with Jloyd

Jloyd: has and was called up for friendly England senior team duty. He was in the English pool of players. Thought he could make the team

Zamora: Was not called up or represented England at the senior level. He was not in the England shortlist and he blank we......

Jloyd had a shot at making England senior team. Zamora did not have a chance .......... That is why I go take Jloyd but not Zamora. One had real ambitions and avenues to make England , the other was hoping on a longgggggggggggg shot. Also Jloyd seems to be more mentally sound where as Bobby seems to be in it for himself

Note I have used seems, as I am just giving my opinion..I see Jloyd as an asset not Bobby

I just curious bredda.....I eh expect noone to feel different. Everyone entitled to their opinion.

But as far as I see is the same thing...doh matter who aspirations were more valid, or who we think is the better player. Didn't they both use their club careers as an excuse? Zamorra was part of the England Under 21 set up...so he must have felt like he had a chance one he got his career back on track...you are basically saying that we have the right to decide when someone should give up on their dream. Both did exactly the same thing and had the same intentions..to get a starting spot for their clubs, use their premier league perfromances to force themselves into the England senior team after seeing many of their Under 21 compatriots take it to the next level. Both only coming to play for TnT cause it looks like a good thing for their career. if anything, you should be more disappointed in JLLoyd for giving up on England more easily than Zamorra..seeing as you believe he had the better chance of making that squad. I like the idea of soemone who doh give up even when things against them...from the england example it seems Zamorra have more of that than JLLoyd.

Anyhow...the more important measure of their character and what calibre of person they are is...who will bleed more in their boots for TnT if they get the chance. And we doh know that yet.

Offline chunk-a-loonks

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2005, 03:58:19 PM »
Folks, when all is said is done, we need to get some young legs onto the playing field. The avg. age is 28 and we need to lower that for us to be really competitive.

We must have some youth mixed wit de experience.

Let us look at these young players and others. If they can contribute fine, let them play. If not let us move on.

Having said that, I really hope Zamora try out and doh make the side.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2005, 10:08:16 PM »
wat sense dat make, if de man better, y de hell u want de man tuh try out and not make it, diz bullshit, if de man better, he better, plain and simple, once he put on de red white and black and play his heart out, i supporting him, bottom line, deres something called 4giveness, allyuh need church boy

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2005, 10:19:37 PM »
lol church, is dem f**kers who was in church prayin for we to beat mexico so they could play in ah world cup. :beermug:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2005, 10:35:19 PM »
yuh mockin church? well diz u, not me, ah doh swing dem ways when it comes 2 de lord and saviour padnah

jusme

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2005, 11:11:11 PM »
Filho,
I glad to see somebody thinkin about the situation.  the 2 of dem blank us on numerous occasions till we was on the doorstep.  JLloyd was never more than than the 3rd best left back in the EPL at any time (some ppl would argue he was even that high) and Zamora finish last season scoring a lot of goals, so I doh necessarily see that JLloyd had a more realistic chance of squeezing into the England squad, so that argument doh make no sense to me.   

Me personally, I sour that they didn't come and play earlier, but I willing to take them into the squad.  We need the depth in the squad and we doh have a single player otherwise playing against that level of competition on a weekly basis.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2005, 03:26:14 AM »
I was saying to Rodney and others that Zamora is still eligible to lay for T&T. Whether we like it or not, chances are he will be in the starting 11 too! I supporting team T&T, no matter who the players are.

Sorry man but Zamora and J'Lloyod are still currently ineligible. They both represented England at Under 21 Level (in the same tournament!!!). Wha yuh tink ah stupid or someting  ???. We all know what arguments Jack gonna lay on FIFA....they aint play fuh the full English national side, only the Under 21's, they have little chance of playing fuh England currently, they made bad judgements in the past (we could ah tell them fellas that) and Samuel born in T&T. Also we all know Jack Warner is one of the big boys at FIFA so he go have much clout. But, it still doh change the rules...currently Samuel and Zamora in the same boat so J'lloyod ruling stands fuh Zamora. You can appeal virtually every FIFA decision, as long as you don't expect a decision within 48hrs!! And I never said T&T wouldn't appeal.

As fuh Tony Warner the man try to play fuh T&T in 89 but get threatened (allegedly!) by Liverpool with losing his place in the squad. Then Shaka come in and Ince emerge so I doh think the man thought it was worth bothering as he wouldn't have made the team. Still won't now!!  :devil:  ,but he aint no waggonist.

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2005, 07:42:56 AM »
i trust the coach, and i will respect whatever decsion he makes concerning the team. i also believe that we need to have the best team possible in germany because as the captain sais we not going there to make up numbers.also the coach said we making the last 16
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2005, 10:12:55 AM »
aye man....i think beenie knows best!!!..but at the same time u cyah jus bring men onto the team and take away from the guys who put their heart and soul into us qualifying!!
I know some men heart will be broken and beenie will hava a hard job choosing...but it will only be good for Trindadad...

We mashing up Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!

was this talk about another goalie in de team....fuh now i have nuff faith in shaka and jack...doh mind he almost gimme a heart attack against dem bahraini...but i doh think we need another goalie in de squad...use that extra space for a defender or striker!!!

Warriors all de way!!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 11:32:28 AM by Tallman »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2005, 12:24:06 PM »
2 much heart attack in de back line, we need a stronger back line, if fellahs like austin and smauel better, dey should play, we tryin to do well, dis is not de world curry favour cup, we playing to win, not tuh get mash up dey

this turnin out tuh be de world curry favour cup for tt, i agree with tallest and dog being there, dey gave dey heart for the team, but if dey love we country so much, and there are better players who should play instead of dem, dey should give up their position to see trinidad do better, dis is not no curry favour business, we going there to win and do well against, if allyuh like dis curry favour business, go support another team dan de national team, bc de bess players should go who want tuh play regardless of their past.

Latas take bench to allow another younger youth to play instead of him, good example, dog and lawrence should do the same and realize its about the country, not just them, done with the curry favour and let de better players step up and play if dey are better, right now dog and lawrence will get real licks in de back against de giants.

vibes it up
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 12:34:01 PM by Tallman »

truetrini

Re: World "Curry Favour" Cup
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2005, 12:32:31 PM »
this turnin out tuh be de world curry favour cup for tt, i agree with tallest and dog being there, dey gave dey heart for the team, but if dey love we country so much, and there are better players who should play instead of dem, dey should give up their position to see trinidad do better, dis is not no curry favour business, we going there to win and do well against, if allyuh like dis curry favour business, go support another team dan de national team, bc de bess players should go who want tuh play regardless of their past.

Latas take bench to allow another younger youth to play instead of him, good example, dog and lawrence should do the same and realize its about the country, not just them, done with the curry favour and let de better players step up and play if dey are better, right now dog and lawrence will get real licks in de back against de giants.

vibes it up

Listen what yuh saying have merit..IF>>>>>

yuh could tell me who de f**k dese mystery younger players are...and wey de f**k dety was all thru de hex..and why de f**k beenie eh blood dem already???

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2005, 12:40:11 PM »
Steeeups...

I thought this man make ah change for de better.... for ah good few months he was going good.... like he bounce back he head and revert.... is only shit post after shit post.....

Lara in de back with Gene Samuel... Ian Morris for right back at least he wouldnt dip to butt no ball like Cyd Gray.... Ato is de left back and we good to go....

All these men is superstar footballers under lows... but they coming out since is World Cup time
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2005, 12:50:52 PM »
If is one thing Beenie is great at is building a team. It does not matter how talented and how experienced these other guys are. I strongly believe that if these new players disrupt the chemistry of the team, he would not entertain having them on de squad.

De Don has taken us this far, let us have more faith in his decisions going into de World Cup nah...with or without Samuel, Zamora, Warner and/or de rest ah dem.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T bandwagon jumping
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2005, 01:10:54 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2005, 01:16:15 PM »
Interesting viewpoints

dem men eh even kno if yorke born here yes!!!
buh good read
Back in Trini...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2005, 01:28:03 PM »
madness, we dont need Zamarora, we already have enough aytacking power (the way he gehin on too is very houndish) we dont need Warner we have SHAKA HISLOP a veteran keeper who has worn gloves for top teams and always bin quite conststent AND we ahve kelvin jack whos bin doing A FINE job. I will make an exception for Jloyd cuz he (was born here) and always was interested in playing for TnT despite still having a good chance of getting on to the England National team (seeing as he played for the under20s and he was a sub in a match against poland for them too) he also seems to be a good humble hardworking player. I would be happy to see him represent us.

BUT in the end is Beenies desicion and what he says IS BEST.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

TrinInfinite

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2005, 04:41:14 PM »
u feel we dont need strikers? lol, allyuh doh know from yuh ass tuh yuh elbow yes, y beenhakker callin 4 den, bc we doh have enough fire power for the world cup, and zamora is not a shithound

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2005, 05:28:24 PM »
Steeeups...

I thought this man make ah change for de better.... for ah good few months he was going good.... like he bounce back he head and revert.... is only shit post after shit post.....

I never get ketch, a leopard can't change they spots, and the infiniteshit will never stop.

Interesting viewpoints

dem men eh even kno if yorke born here yes!!!
buh good read

they also believe that cricket and basketball?? are more poular than football.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 05:36:24 PM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2005, 08:39:49 PM »
 :rotfl:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2005, 09:20:36 PM »
jefferz you actully think we have pleny fire power aye allyuh real jokey yes real jokey.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2005, 10:29:34 PM »
jefferz doh wha he talkin about, he juss come on board de train, we need more strikers with potency, ive been sayin dat a while

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2006, 07:45:22 PM »
But what ah hearing........????

1]; } ?>