April 15, 2024, 10:03:05 PM

Author Topic: Tallman, Flex ...This message board hard  (Read 1663 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tallman, Flex ...This message board hard
« on: April 17, 2005, 07:24:17 AM »
in the sense that it does not encourage discussiom like the old. Do you all plan to change it back to a more discussion friendly board or leave it as is?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tallman, Flex ...This message board hard
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 11:49:37 AM »
i get what yuh mean bwoy it real boring on this site
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 01:21:11 PM »
i get what yuh mean bwoy it real boring on this site

Sorry it eh have no curling and hockey reports & discussion here fuh yuh.  Go on yuh Canadian Voyageurs site fuh yuh "excitement".
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 01:23:05 PM »
For some, change is a process of hard knocks. Realtive to the  set up of this forum, I find it organizes threads and conversations. In spite of the fact,that I have been accused of replying endlessly to my posts. This must be the high level of interest I find. It also provides for me a medium to share and express ides about football relevant to TNT.

I think more of it as 'scaffolding' on  a common topic. As oppose to having several posts on the same topic scattered all over, why not find  the topic that is of interest, if there is not one post your new topic and run with the show.

The frustration for me is to find that there already is a posting about a topic and a man starts a new one on the same darn thing. Just go into a Thread and continue the ole talk.

In many ways I like the way Flex and Tallman has this flowing. In other forums, you could lose your posting among all others. With this, you could go back and retrieve a previous post with all the corresponding threads and pick up the ole talk if it is necessary once more. Easy to locate and to bring back up.

I just would like to see that the mode a little easier to post pictures and graphics like the one from the reggae site. Other than that each day is a new day!!!! I think it was dcs who showed me away to link back and direct others to previous postings but I eh master dat one yet. Soon.
FLEX & TALLMAN keep up the good work, the providing of insightful articles, facts and opinions.

Respectfully submitted
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 01:30:35 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 02:21:33 PM »
lol

The "tutorial" still dey

How to reference an old post with a link

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 03:38:31 PM »
in the sense that it does not encourage discussiom like the old. Do you all plan to change it back to a more discussion friendly board or leave it as is?

ah know how yuh feeling but leh we embrace de chance and try tuh make this one even better than de first!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>