April 19, 2024, 12:16:03 AM

Author Topic: Trinis in action (Dec 6, 2005)  (Read 6998 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Adriano vs The "Dog" on ESPN now
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2005, 03:34:48 PM »
boy
it have nothing better than to sit down and watch ah nice game ah curling by the fireplace

Més que un club.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2005, 03:38:49 PM »
What is the score in the game?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2005, 03:40:08 PM »
What is the score in the game?

Game done dey draw 1-1

but Porto and Artmedia 0-0 in injury time

if it stay so... Rangers are in
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2005, 03:41:50 PM »
Canada T.V. is real shit. >:(
TSN have the game listed but showing curling instead :'(

simple fix to the problem..ride out then!  :rotfl: Give some due breds..cause in years now we getting ball that most people only now getting to see in north America.. before Fox.. we got CL..SPL..WC.. French League..Italian league..Ladies ball... etc.. so we still have it kinda nice. BTW..you really expect to get any channels with them rabbit ears you still using?

My first and only try at curling.. ah had some coins in meh pocket that fell onto the sheet of ice (stuck in there)..well is real kicks..ah use ah screw driver as an ice pick to dig out meh bus fare home.. man get real vex wid me for diggin up they playing surface.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2005, 03:43:03 PM »
First time in my life ah want a game to end 0,0 :D

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
 Everything Marvin Andrews predict does come thru...If he say we winning world cup I believing him
 ;D

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2005, 03:47:38 PM »
Jumbie, boy doh play de a** I have GOL TV and FOX sports by my friend next door. ;D

How Dog play today?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 03:51:28 PM by Tallman »

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in action (Dec 6, 2005)
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2005, 03:51:51 PM »
Rangers are through

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2005, 04:02:22 PM »
Congrats Dog!!!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2005, 04:02:39 PM »
Jumbie, boy doh play de a** I have GOL TV and FOX sports by my friend next door. ;D

How Dog play today?

:rotfl:

Wuk hole meh dong, so I eh see the game..maybe I'll catch it later on the replay. But ah sure oddas here can comment.

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2005, 04:19:09 PM »
Marvin coming against Figo and Adriano and company. It will be very difficult but he will benefit from this experience, that is, if he is in the starting line up.
Inter Milan are resting Luis Figo, Kily González, Dejan Stankovic, Juan Sebastian Veron and Ivan Cordoba.

Typical of Inter to use a small side against Ranger while resting the big names.

Inter done qualify fuh de next rounds so they could afford to rest some of dey stars.

so what if they already qualify? they are goin to drop points against rangers for that shit. Rangers will may them pay dearly for that mistake.
horse you must be heady or sumn is no small sie yuh talking bout is Inter the richest side in Seria A they playing UCL, Seria A, and  Copa Italia + next yr is a world cup yr and there willl be friendlies in between games you want to have everybody bun out when u have men on the bench who could do the same just as well? Inter not sure to win Italian sides does draw more than anybody else y waste time on rubbish yuh done qualify yuh play on the weekend and yuh have to travel back to Italy to play again this weekend that is flicking y yuh have so much players so yuh could rest men and juggle and still be competitive and rangers ent winning nun if they go in the lead bet yuh ass Inter ent go take that no matter how complacent they playing.
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2005, 04:20:21 PM »
come on rangers!   come on dog!    beat porto

You mean Inter Milan?

Marvin coming against Figo and Adriano and company. It will be very difficult but he will benefit from this experience, that is, if he is in the starting line up.

how is figo holdin up there?

yea how did he play?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 05:08:45 PM by Tallman »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2005, 04:51:55 PM »

« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 04:55:57 PM by boss »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2005, 06:57:35 PM »
John  sent back to Coventry today.I ain't know what de hell going on with Sancho and he has a two year contract with Gillingham.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2005, 07:09:32 PM »
Inter Milan are resting Luis Figo, Kily González, Dejan Stankovic, Juan Sebastian Veron and Ivan Cordoba.

Typical of Inter to use a small side against Ranger while resting the big names.

Inter done qualify fuh de next rounds so they could afford to rest some of dey stars.

so what if they already qualify? they are goin to drop points against rangers for that shit. Rangers will may them pay dearly for that mistake.
horse you must be heady or sumn is no small sie yuh talking bout is Inter the richest side in Seria A they playing UCL, Seria A, and  Copa Italia + next yr is a world cup yr and there willl be friendlies in between games you want to have everybody bun out when u have men on the bench who could do the same just as well? Inter not sure to win Italian sides does draw more than anybody else y waste time on rubbish yuh done qualify yuh play on the weekend and yuh have to travel back to Italy to play again this weekend that is flicking y yuh have so much players so yuh could rest men and juggle and still be competitive and rangers ent winning nun if they go in the lead bet yuh ass Inter ent go take that no matter how complacent they playing.

Please inter? The richest side in Serie A or Italy cause i know that Juventus and AC Milan will contest that.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2005, 08:09:10 PM »
Dog a.k.a Holyfield held up good against Adriano except for the goal and he did well against Martins who has a lot of pace. These games should give him a better handle of what is to come in the future. If only more of our players could face men like Martins and Adriano.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2005, 09:05:08 PM »
Fatz experience like this doh count ask TriniInfinite.

Trinitalian yuh sound real depserate for Inter to achieve someting dey.   
Richest club? 
How you justify that?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2005, 10:02:30 PM »
what is the scene with sancho ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2005, 03:56:55 AM »
Danny Graham net in 1-1 tie..

Danny Graham netted his first Derby County goal in Tuesday's behind-closed-doors 1-1 draw with Tottenham Hotspur.
The Premiership club sent a young side and took the lead on four minutes with a header from a corner.
Graham netted the leveller on ten before having a goal disallowed for offside a few minutes later.
Derby kept pushing and could have gone in front when they won a penalty, only for Paul Peschisolido to see his shot saved.
There was a flurry of substitutions for both sides in the second half but for the Rams, Paul Boertien got another 90 minutes under his belt as he continues on the comeback trail from a serious knee injury.
Giles Barnes and Lee Holmes also made full appearances, while there was a second-half outing for Canadian U20 centre-half Andre Hainault.
Ex-Rams striker Grzegorz Rasiak was not a part of the Tottenham squad.
Derby boss Phil Brown said: "Spurs sent up a good young team so it was a good exercise for us.
"The likes of Lee Holmes and Giles Barnes got full games under their belts as they try to push on."

Derby's full line-up was: Stephen Cann, Nathan Doyle, Jeff Kenna, Michael Johnson, Paul Boertien, Morten Bisgaard, Giles Barnes, Lee Holmes, Paul Peschisolido, Stern John, Danny Graham.

Their substitutes in the second half were Mitchell Hanson, Miles Addison, Andre Hainault, Mitchell Booth, Jeremy Bossekota and Karl Ashton.

Derby County Site.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Skoobibloo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2005, 11:25:20 AM »
what is the scene with sancho ?

Getting back to full fitness in the reserves.

Played 2 full games now and hopefully will be in the squad on Saturday to play PORT VALE!!!!!! ;D
Now we have 2 of your boys playing for us...you should know the score!!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2005, 11:44:03 AM »
allyuh fuhget bout stern? :(
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2005, 12:06:24 PM »
i just saw on SkySports news that stern john's loan to derby has expired and he has gone back to coventry!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>