April 27, 2024, 08:28:28 AM

Author Topic: UNC donates $100,000 to Soca Warriors(Boynes Whey YUH)  (Read 10088 times)

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UNC donates $100,000 to Soca Warriors(Boynes Whey YUH)
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2005, 11:33:21 AM »
PEOPLE WE NOW HAVE $100,000.00 MORE FOR WE SOCA WARRIORS.

Who the bleep care who it come from? Keep the politics off the board. I doh care if Abu Bakr say he go give we some ah we money too....
WE NEED IT...WE GETTING IT...slowly but surely....so be happy nah people.....
I didn't want to jump in, but this is the most amount of SH!T I have heard in a long time... " I doh care if Abu Bakr say he go give we some ah we money too" Nah, nah nah. If that is a joke it is in VERY BAD TASTE!!! TrueTrini is correct; so if the drug cartels give money is that OK? Are we to lose our souls for MONEY? I am not getting into PNM/UNC (pointless and friutless), but this comment is too much man!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2005, 11:54:15 AM »
So UNC is de Drug Lord now....

Lard, allyuh men real dotish boy....

Sabga giving money $10 million ask him where he get that from and dont tell me is from selling Carib...

Truetrini making shitless points and allyuh just biting..... like a bunch of cows and one bull riding allyuh....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2005, 12:22:12 PM »
steups ..sam haul; yuh ass.

A man sy dat popitical parties eh have to account wey dey getting money from and I say dat is f**keries because we do have the right to know wey ALL money coming from when it pertains to political party.

haul yuh ass

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2005, 12:29:47 PM »
Sam is a UNC
Truetrini is a PNM
both a allyuh on dis site so both a allyuh love T&T football
Daz unity for me
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2005, 12:30:31 PM »
Look at it this way...at least we kknow where all the money NOT coming from.....the PNM a,d Mr Boynes
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2005, 12:31:19 PM »
Intelligent post TRU TRINI...yuh win....Ignorance is Bliss.....yuh better watch yuh contents am telling you. ;D

I real happy fuh yuh Bliss.

Big up.

Live in racial darkness all yuh want,,if it making yuh feel nirvana..more power to you.

UNC=SHIT
PNM=SHIT

Prove me wrong

so wait de PNM did not just give 15 milllion and before dat give de TD 16 million?

steups

steups...allyuh real good oui.

agreed, Das d UNC money left back from d airport construction nuh  :D steupssss PNM doh have no money... Someone stole ALL PNM's money... dey say it was an inside job by the Cepep workers... those guys are cunning.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

truetrini

« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2005, 12:32:50 PM »
Sam is a UNC
Truetrini is a PNM
both a allyuh on dis site so both a allyuh love T&T football
Daz unity for me
haul yuh ass too..Sam might be ah UNC but doh f**k me up and call me no PNM!

I will admit dat de UNC run T&T better dan PNM..but I hate dem equally..I jes hate Panday more dan I hate Manning.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2005, 12:33:34 PM »
Ok, leh we say Panday get it from de UNC purse,,,, whats the beef about now ? as I said, he probably discuss it with de other members before he give de money.. or else by now you would have heard about it, another thing is, Panday was PM once and he get paid (like all T&T PM, legit & none legit) and yuh ever think maybe thats his personal money.....

Manning have to disclose where he get de money from, because he is de active PM.... because is tax payers money he using....

If a private party gives money from they purse why should they have to explain themselves.... there is NO law against this.. he not breaking de law, he giving we team money (much needed help) and the TTFF dont even have a problem with this, why should you...

Jack Warner with de UNC also and he donated 100,000 dollars last week to the team, does he have to disclose where he get that money from....

Allyuh argunig dotich points.....

Money have no color bro...... none.....

How much money Eric Williams and he daughter thief and didn't he use some of that money to help T&T also....

How much Jack scam but no body does argue when he helping de team all these years, man does just come here and bawl this and that about Jack but none of them pulling out they money to take over or help.....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 12:36:34 PM by Flex »

truetrini

« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2005, 12:35:21 PM »
As I already said in this tread..if allyuh take time to read it..the PNM rape T&T..de UNC do it too!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2005, 12:40:56 PM »
Well thats another stroy, de point is, Panday donated money and he eh no drug lord and he eh thief it from de treasury,,,, so nothing worng with that.... he came publicly and donated de money with nothing to hide.... whether it was a political move or not, he donated...

And for peep sack, he is a politican and this is what ALL politicans do, if it go win him a few votes, then be it, because Manning or Bush would have done the same......

truetrini

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2005, 12:44:49 PM »
I never call de man ah drug lord, I never say is not UNC money others said dat.

I was explaining something to ah man who ask a question and make ah point..so I was schooling he.

By this time yuh should know I hate dem f**kers..all ah dem..  T&T should be ah paradise..all dem bad roads, etc.  old schools and every move is corruption.

Look at dat joker in tobago..de man is not he is he wife..oh god man we real dotish to have PNM in power and we go be even more f**king dotish if Panday get back dey.

Yuh going Germany?

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2005, 12:47:19 PM »
As I already said in this tread..if allyuh take time to read it..the PNM rape T&T..de UNC do it too!

Remind meh ah lil bit nah.........

How much years did UNC rape we......and how many years did PNM rape we in total   .....
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2005, 12:52:15 PM »
Ah broke, so I eh going Germany, ah still helping meh mother build she house in T&T...

We never had good roads, water and phone where I am from and when UNC was in power we got all of the above.... meh creole father even get a job as a checker for de 10 days workers when UNC was in power, now yuh lucky if you get that... de school in my village mashing up, rain does wet yuh when it fall, de road bad again and is everyday we begging de people inchage to help us, but you know when they will, when it comes close to election.

My point is, I cant talk for everybody, but when UNC was in power more in my village was done that ever before in history.

I might still go Germany, if meh mother house finish... ah cant stand shitting in lat-trin anymore. Ah carry an American gal once and he bawl when she see that...

truetrini

« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2005, 01:14:08 PM »
Ah broke, so I eh going Germany, ah still helping meh mother build she house in T&T...

We never had good roads, water and phone where I am from and when UNC was in power we got all of the above.... meh creole father even get a job as a checker for de 10 days workers when UNC was in power, now yuh lucky if you get that... de school in my village mashing up, rain does wet yuh when it fall, de road bad again and is everyday we begging de people inchage to help us, but you know when they will, when it comes close to election.

My point is, I cant talk for everybody, but when UNC was in power more in my village was done that ever before in history.

I might still go Germany, if meh mother house finish... ah cant stand shitting in lat-trin anymore. Ah carry an American gal once and he bawl when she see that...

:rotfl:

yuh is ah real backside we.

lol
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 02:14:58 PM by Tallman »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2005, 02:13:17 PM »
 ;D can't we all just get along ;D  this is a FOOTBALL forum
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2005, 04:40:46 PM »

UNC show us so much corruption, nepotism and racism and you talking that crap...I still int have any of the above, but thats ok cause i don't vote and will never do so...PNM not corrupt as UNC but they are incompetent...T&T need a change...People bringing in drugs and mashing up the country and crime will not stop until we stop the big boys that corrupt...Football is an outlet that could keep young men and women out of trouble thats why T&T football always will have my support...Sam ....DON"T MIX POLITICS AND FOOTBALL...

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2005, 01:43:03 AM »
lol all allyuh is ass, imagine is your money gettin circulate and yuh arguing who give wat who do this, bottom line UNC build ting and they teeth, PNM Build ting and they teeth. they go around make speeches, cut ribbon, allocate money. pad constituencies for future elections. same shit.
warmonga i feel what u sayin bredda, and its abu who hav somting on alot of powerful people in trini, its sad that in trinidad u have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, but i guess its better than england and america where it only have pure evil. anyway from this day on i hope trinidad football can stand on its own to an extent, the goal is to reach the last 16 at least and then qualify for every world cup from now on.

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2005, 06:45:57 AM »
Dat UNC donation, although welcomed, it is just plain POLITICS. I will never trust that bunch.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2005, 07:27:39 AM »
Calling All the fascist Panday supporters....The man is nothing but a two faced power hungry crook. Jack give Panday 100k and tell him donate that to Trinidad football and Panday ask him "what the ass for??""I could use that to pay meh daughter rent in London yuh know Jack" then Jack replied "Don't worry Bas, that will fool all we stupid supporters and some of the stupid non-supporters into thinking that we actually helping and that will bring in 10 fold of that 100k, plus we will get some extra votes" All the shit panday does do, no UNC supporter criticises him for it, they just sit back and let's him stick it up their asses. All the talk about Panday and them build stadia and airport(which is the biggest piece of shit ever built in T&T) they built all that shit just to get money in them own pockets. UNC gave 100k or so they want us to believe and all you fools don't care where it came from, for all you know, Panday make a next deal with the devil so the devil now have a share in T&T football, where do you think the warriors will go with that?? I read something in the express, a profile on all the teams and the expectations for T&T is that anything more than 3 successive defeats in the 1st round will be a surprise and maybe for you all who don't give a shit who supports us that's okay but i want us in the quarters and we could only do that the right way and that is with the right foundation.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2005, 07:30:14 PM »
$100,000.00 - That is for 22 officials to get a trip Germany. !! ???

1]; } ?>