March 28, 2024, 05:51:58 AM

Author Topic: UNC donates $100,000 to Soca Warriors(Boynes Whey YUH)  (Read 9881 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
UNC donates $100,000 to Soca Warriors(Boynes Whey YUH)
« on: December 07, 2005, 02:53:15 AM »
OPPOSITION LEADER Basdeo Panday yesterday presented a $100,000 cheque to Oliver Camps, President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation, to assist the Soca Warriors in their preparation for World Cup 2006 in Germany.

In a simple ceremony at the Office of the Opposition Leader in Port of Spain, Panday said football has been "a great unifying force in this divided society" and was "one of the things that brings us together".

Panday said he was hopeful that the Soca Warriors "will be even more successful and so we shall be greater unity to our society and out country."

Panday said the cheque he presented on behalf of the UNC was made possible "by the generosity of certain donors who are friends of football and of the UNC."

In accepting the cheque, Camps said the money "will go a very long way to assisting the national team to continue its efforts at the World Cup level. It will also open the eyes of other people in the society who should come forward and assist the national team."

Camps said the team needs a lot of assistance because it is a "very costly exercise."

Camps said he was about to leave the country to determine in what group Trinidad and Tobago will be playing. He maintained however that the efforts would indeed be very costly and thanked the UNC for their "very kind effort."

He said he was also pleased that the team's success has brought the country together and expressed hope that this unity would only develop further in the future

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UNC donates $100,000 to Soca Warriors(Boynes Whey YUH)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 02:59:55 AM »
Keep Politics out of our Football

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 03:17:02 AM »
Dam good.... ah love it......
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 04:12:13 AM »
Well OK Ponnoxx...ah go SMILE ;D and turn a BLIND EYE... ;)...Let is ride as usual...and just for D record...this has all to do with football..It is relevant because even though it may seem Political, someone is giving money to the Warriors team
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 04:21:40 AM »
Keep Politics out of our Football

agreed especially becuase they're crookes on BOTH sides
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 04:33:22 AM »
A. Mr.boynes cyaaaaaaar be truetrini (i highly doubt it)
B. Doh be surprised mMr.boynes lies about EVERYTHING he does (hes as crooked as his gap mout teeth)

Yeah breds...so what yuh saying..your post is  A-Political ...let is ride.... :rotfl:

Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 06:22:17 AM »
haul all yuh modder c**t.

UNC equal---to PNM
PNM is shit
UNC is shit

All dat is political..ah bet yuh is UNC did care about T&T football dey coulda give 10,000,000.

wait nah dey use dat to buy ah flat in London!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 06:26:45 AM »

UNC equal---to PNM
PNM is shit
UNC is shit

All dat is political..ah bet yuh is UNC did care about T&T football dey coulda give 10,000,000.

Fire in yuh belly.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 06:33:39 AM »
Intelligent post TRU TRINI...yuh win....Ignorance is Bliss.....yuh better watch yuh contents am telling you. ;D
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2005, 06:35:29 AM »

UNC equal---to PNM
PNM is shit
UNC is shit

Aye! PNM (piece) ah jus fedex ah hymn book for you..time for you to stop singing the same tune. Yu loosing melody...BTW..some ah that $100.000 is my party donation..so watch your "piece" eh!

Is not baba Pandy fault that Manning using your party donation in Tarouba.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2005, 06:36:39 AM »
Forget what Panday trying to prove, de point is, he atleast giving some money to help de T&T team, that does not assure him to be de next PM, but atleast he give.....

Anybody trying to help we team should be credited......

Not like Boynes and Manning who only shaking man hand with empty pockets and promise.

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2005, 06:37:35 AM »
Intelligent post TRU TRINI...yuh win....Ignorance is Bliss.....yuh better watch yuh contents am telling you. ;D

I real happy fuh yuh Bliss.

Big up.

Live in racial darkness all yuh want,,if it making yuh feel nirvana..more power to you.

UNC=SHIT
PNM=SHIT

Prove me wrong

so wait de PNM did not just give 15 milllion and before dat give de TD 16 million?

steups

steups...allyuh real good oui.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2005, 06:40:07 AM »
and I believe 15M is more than $100,000.00 he (truetrini) getting fooled with all de zeros
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2005, 06:45:06 AM »
Fellas..ah jus get ah call from Manning wife..she said this in secrecy..It seems that "piece"  (truetrini) made a deal with Manning..if he support the party during this low point (all the crime etc) after next election, if PNM wins...Trutrini will be made prime minister and president of Gaspre  :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2005, 06:45:25 AM »
and I believe 15M is more than $100,000.00 he (truetrini) getting fooled with all de zeros

huh?

yuh gorn mad or what?

How I getting fooled with zeros?

breds go eat something and chill, yuh confuffled or what?

Jumbie me eh know how yuh linking me to de PNM eh...if yuh serious I lose MUCH respect for you, backing f**king Panday..yuh on kicks right?

tell meh yuh not backing dat power hungry, money grabbing false prophet ah race relations.

steups.

he destroy yuh Party and yuh backing he?

Yuh really serious?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 06:47:14 AM by truetrini »

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 06:47:29 AM »
TRU TRINI...me ent have nothin against you brudder...nuff respect...my only point is I want we Warriors to have d Full Benefits...like d other teams..So I wanted to see PAPERS signed...No more OLD TALK... :cheers:.
Ah say it, how ah see it

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 06:50:45 AM »
TRU TRINI...me ent have nothin against you brudder...nuff respect...my only point is I want we Warriors to have d Full Benefits...like d other teams..So I wanted to see PAPERS signed...No more OLD TALK... :cheers:.

and I want ALL those who rob T&T go to jail.

ALL..everyone..black, white, yellow brown, chinee, white, african, indian

ALLLLLLLLLLLL!  I eh elevating one over de next regardless ah donations regardless ah race, regardless ah class, regardless ah station.

JAIL

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 06:51:27 AM »
Did the PNM really have a choice and did they really give de team 15 million or didn't they meet de team half way and sponsor put up de rest.

One thing I agree with... UNC and PNM current leaders really dividing we country.

But Manning and Boynes is de worst, we team made it to Germany and put our country on de map and we government cant even help with the teams preparations, which other government in the world would have been so low..... they waiting till June to help out...

We have to start preparing from January which is 3/4 weeks away. What is the government waiting for ? Dwight Yorke (hahahahhahaha)....

But Manning building a stadium for 850 million close to his home in Marabella, and we players will still have to pay to train there. We have de facilities but we cant afford to maintain it, real back ward thing, he trying to follow Panday and build this and that,, but he cant back it up...

All of our athletics in T&T should be taken care of or helped, none gets respect by our present government even if they put us on de world map. And they using Jack Warner as a scape goat to get away for helping.....

Manning corrupted, he take over from Panday and now he better at it.

Roger Boynes is ah next asshole, them Mayaro men dont even have a hospital but they voting for this asshole.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 07:11:11 AM by Flex »

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2005, 06:52:23 AM »
yuh mean Warner donate 100000

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2005, 06:53:12 AM »
a;l valid points Sam....but one eh better dan de next.

trust meh is all about politics and power and de spoils.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2005, 06:56:35 AM »
Well half of fellas yuh want to LOCK UP already dead..TRU TRINI...Boy ah know ah good HEADQUARTERS for D SOCA WARRIORS....IT in CANADA...2 Towers in Toronto...that Mr.O"Halloran build with we MONEY.. ;)
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2005, 06:59:41 AM »
Did the PNM really have a choice and did they really give de team 15 million or didn't they meet de team half way and sponsor put up de rest.

One thing I agree with... UNC and PNM current leaders really dividing we country.

But Manning and Boynes is de worst, we team made it to Germany and put our country on de map and we government cant even help with the teams preparations, which other government in the world would have been so low..... they waiting till June to help out...

We have to start preparing for January which is 3/4 weeks away. What is the government waiting for ? Dwight Yorke (hahahahhahaha)....

But Manning building a stadium for 850 million close to his home in Marabella, and we players will still have to pay to train there. We have de facilities but we cant afford to maintain it, real back ward thing, he trying to follow Panday and build this and that but he casnt back it up...

All of our athletics in T&T should be taken care of or helped, none gets respect by our present government even if they put us on de world map. And they using Jack Warner are a scape goat to get away for helping.....

Manning corrupted, he take over from Panday and now he better at it.

Roger Boynes is ah next asshole, them Mayaro men dont even have a hospital but they voting for this asshole.

Sam , Boynes is Grande, Mayaro is Franklin " Ah tink ah get ketch tiefing" Khan.
Ah want de woman on de bass

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2005, 07:14:00 AM »
Well half of fellas yuh want to LOCK UP already dead..TRU TRINI...Boy ah know ah good HEADQUARTERS for D SOCA WARRIORS....IT in CANADA...2 Towers in Toronto...that Mr.O"Halloran build with we MONEY.. ;)

Yes that is true..We had no reason to let ah crook abscond with all we money..and den there are those with de Airport money and de school in Biche.  Plus collaboration with Bakr..both sides.
Hence the equation

PNM=UNC=SHIT!

Now you choosing one over de odder.

I eh doing dat.

Capiche?

Besides I eh need no History lesson from yopu..I could teach you T&T History.

I know de PNM rape Trinidad

Point is UNC do it too with no conscience and den Panday want ah second dib at it.

I say f**k he nasty ass  He worse dan Manning.

He doh know how to give up power..and he sell out all de indians who fuh years support he..jes ask dem sugar workers dem..what he ever do fuh dem?

In stead he fren with duprey and John and dem..hahahahahahahahahahaha
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 07:16:49 AM by truetrini »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2005, 07:14:18 AM »
Grande/Mayaro in de same boat.... no hospitals... and they does vote for party and not individuals.

Feed them for one week before election and yuh winning they vote....

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2005, 07:43:44 AM »
Just my two cents, the PNM did not give any money to the Soca Warriors or the TTFF, they are merely trustees of the nation's money. The PNM as an entity has not given anything to our beloved Warriors.....It is my money, your money, my family's money, your tanty's money and the man down the road money, it's our nation's money that they are entrusted to allocate on our behalf.

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2005, 08:13:54 AM »
Just my two cents, the PNM did not give any money to the Soca Warriors or the TTFF, they are merely trustees of the nation's money. The PNM as an entity has not given anything to our beloved Warriors.....It is my money, your money, my family's money, your tanty's money and the man down the road money, it's our nation's money that they are entrusted to allocate on our behalf.

Regardless of whose money it is, dey are the guardians and is dem who GIVE it.

So if yuh prefer de word allocate bully fuh you.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2005, 08:25:38 AM »

Regardless of whose money it is, dey are the guardians and is dem who GIVE it.

So if yuh prefer de word allocate bully fuh you.

Jayerson has a point..that is trini money that the "guardians" put forward..the question is..what did the PNM as a party donate?

Instead of crying dong who give.. we just have to say thanks and move on to the next giver. You refuse to answer meh about dem laptop eh!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2005, 08:25:59 AM »
Please distinguish between the govenrment giving money and a political party giving money !!!!!!!!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2005, 08:26:20 AM »
Panday said the cheque he presented on behalf of the UNC was made possible "by the generosity of certain donors who are friends of football and of the UNC."

Just reading the article, I get the distinct impression that the UNC was the "conduit" used for the money earmarked for the TTFF by "friends of the TTFF and of the UNC".

Playing politics with the Soca Warriors? ??? ??? I think so!
Live large and prosper!

truetrini

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2005, 08:37:11 AM »
doc is only d blind or dem who eh want to open dey eyes who cyar see dat.

UNC more corrupt dan de CIA

1]; } ?>