April 27, 2024, 01:59:38 AM

Author Topic: We Need tuh safeguard Dis Site  (Read 3891 times)

TrinInfinite

We Need tuh safeguard Dis Site
« on: December 09, 2005, 08:25:26 AM »
yuh see what the express do, you cant copy and paste from dem, well flex and tallman need tuh start doing that, is soca warriors.net property, man tryin tuh juke flex and come up with site bigger and better but doh have no love and support like us, frige dem man, lewwe start by flex puttin in a mecahnism like de express where you cant take info from the site, then see what dem fellahs will do, ah vex about dat man, what de hell is dat, all de time man in trinidad ent doing nothin, now dey comin wit site, schupss, let dem haul dey ass, everyone should be comin here, we need to take dis a lil more serious, flex , tallman, allyuh guard de site nah

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: We Need tuh safeguard Dis Site
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 08:39:18 AM »
Great post, I with you 100%.

There is no way on this earth I will turn my back on Flex site, he has been here before we got famous and now T&T qualified for the WC and every man Jack want to build a new site....

Flex should e-mail them and tell them to not use his info.

Let de others go if they want. This site is also user friendly and the good thing about it is, Flex and Tallman does listen to most of our request. When you have a leader who is humble and takes time for us.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 08:55:40 AM »
yuh talking sense....it have man copying the style ah the site to...
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 08:57:03 AM »
yuh see what the express do, you cant copy and paste from dem, well flex and tallman need tuh start doing that, is soca warriors.net property, man tryin tuh juke flex and come up with site bigger and better but doh have no love and support like us, frige dem man, lewwe start by flex puttin in a mecahnism like de express where you cant take info from the site, then see what dem fellahs will do, ah vex about dat man, what de hell is dat, all de time man in trinidad ent doing nothin, now dey comin wit site, schupss, let dem haul dey ass, everyone should be comin here, we need to take dis a lil more serious, flex , tallman, allyuh guard de site nah
I totally agree with you we need to protect this site but i think could it be because ppl are being called "wagonist"they feel unwelcomed here and opening their own site to compete.It have ppl here chasing man from the site with the garbage that does be going on sometimes.I personally, this is the best site i visit it's the closest thing to home,it makes my day just to chat with you guys and get a laugh,but sometimes we take it too far and that's what bad.
This site is a treasure for all of us T&T Football fanatics,it can't get better than this,Flex and Tallman protect it.  

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 09:02:59 AM »
fellas...i relatively new to this site...but does be on this thing everyday..due to my work constraints and the server at work blocking out certain sites..i am limited to my viewing..it  sadens me to see men want to compete with this site..i realise this has been here for a while..buh honesly man das BS...how de hell man cud jus come like dat and want to take over de site and start them own...doh worry fellas..its wagonnist self...

Although i flully live in Canada now..this site provides more than jus knowledge...it providess entertainment...your views and most off all..a sense of oneness..to know we're trini and no others better than us...

i jus say ...fire bun all dem wgonnist..lewwe move forward and protect the things we feel so close too..socawarriors.net...

Onwards to germany!!!!!!

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 09:04:38 AM »
Me eh going tuh no other site, dey could come wid what dey want, ah good right here. Good info, shyth talk an cool moderators, ah good to go.   ;)
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 09:31:27 AM »
Me eh going tuh no other site, dey could come wid what dey want, ah good right here. Good info, shyth talk an cool moderators, ah good to go.   ;)

:cheers:... got that rite SUPA...i aint going nowhere else...
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 09:40:55 AM »
I agree wtih Sam and trinInfinite. We here before dem men and dem even believe we going to ah world cup farless to de one in Germany.

I will never forget how nice ah used to feel getting news about football in T&T from dis site.  dis place does have more info dan de TTFF and de newspapers.

besides dat where else have ah gathering AH TRINIS LIKE DIS ODDER DAN IN T&T SELF?

DEY DID BRING OUT ALL KINDA WEBSITE FOR TRINIS AND DIS IS DE ONE DAT ENDURE!

I eh vex nobody trying ah ting eh, Flex or nobody else own de exclusive rights to start up triniwebsites.  But as Sam and Trininfinite say..dey have no right tiefing de man work.

ALL de info on dat site come from here.  Now they may look pleasing on de outside, but dey blasted rotten on de inside fuh de tiefing shit.

Personally me eh going to any other website when I belong to de best, so f**k de rest.

And we organizing better and better each and everyday.

I doh beleive waggonists and waggonism caused anyone to start dey own website.

I believe that was done by people who see a viable market and decided to exploit it.

Dat website is about $$$$$

Dis website is above love for Vountry and love for we football!

Dere is no competition because dem cyar compete.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 09:59:56 AM »
We should send AWATT over to that site and ban them before they get off the ground !

FLi, Morvant Man..where allyuh ???
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 10:02:42 AM »
There is nothing they can do to prevent people from cutting and pasting the articles/post. Unless the site built entirely in flash or similar technology; and that will be a big no no.

I think allyuh panicking too much for no good reason. This site have so much content already and I think real people know about it. Think about the amount of stats/trivia allyuh get off this site. How much incisive comments/analysis! Socawarriors.net safe and secure all the way..

We just need to keep promoting it thru the grassroots level. I personally found out about it from friends and then told others as well.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 10:06:07 AM »
agrred fully sam and tt, worse yet, dem stealing we conversations and ideas and puttin it on dere site, diz bullshit, i eh leavin, im a loyal person and will always b, i stayin here wit flex, tallman, sam, tt , morvant, everyone else, who ever want tuh leave bc of a lil design and ting, juss fickle and only studying de outside, dey not studying de material, quality posts and info we have here, diz why we should protect it.

vibes it up

at still doh support volks waggonist

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 10:07:16 AM »
Big up Flex & Tallman and the original Marc himself, some of us have been around for about 6 years, and I am positive, no other site can come close or will even take the time and effort like what Flex & tallman have done. Stats, pics everything, this is a home away from home for me and I am sure many others, when I cannot see a game, the reports pics etc: make me feel like ah was there.
Man talking about replica shirts etc: I want the original, the original socawarriors.net site not no replica. The kinda work them fellaz put into this site, I doh even want to see any other.
socawarriors.net..... best site for T&T football.
Good Post TI.

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 10:17:06 AM »
I really don't see anything wrong with this new site coming out.

If this site provide that site with info what's the big deal, just take it as a compliment.  It seems as though this site is a good source of information.

If you look they did mention socawarriors.net as one of their sources, I don't think it was the intention to steal or misguide.

regardless of it they come out now, tmmrw, next year, before we qualify, the fact is there are now more places for the world to get info about the most festive and exciting country in the 2006 wrld cup!!!!
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2005, 10:24:08 AM »
This is ah grassroots movement we have here!!!

Nothing cyah stop this.... no worries at all!!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 10:26:40 AM »
i don't know about the other trinis who are in foreign places but for me, nothing can beat the Touches match report.  Touches boy, u have a gift for capturing the true essence of the Trinbago football experience.  big up urself dred :beermug:

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 10:58:10 AM »
I agree with everything said so far. Big-up to Flex and Tallman. Big up to all de other regular posters.

Dis site is DE BEST!!!

Ah mean, way else yuh coud get excellent match reports, good comments, accurate stats, cuss-out for stating yuh opinion and banned from yuh own country all at de same time.

Me eh goin no way!!!
Toujour Pret!

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 11:06:06 AM »
I don't think Flex and Tallman need to do anything special to protect the site. The site is a great source of information and as long as it's kept uptodate and cared for it should be fine.

Also, is de people(members) who really make a site like this what it is. So, as long as de people (especially a walking encyclopedia like Tallman) still here and posting we shouldn't have to worry. Maybe like Coop say we shouldn't be looking to fight down man and chase dem off de board and call dem waggonist just because they disagree with yuh.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 11:18:35 AM »
I agree with everything said so far. Big-up to Flex and Tallman. Big up to all de other regular posters.

Dis site is DE BEST!!!

Ah mean, way else yuh coud get excellent match reports, good comments, accurate stats, cuss-out for stating yuh opinion and banned from yuh own country all at de same time.

Me eh goin no way!!!

slates i still love yuh ;D

all ah we iz one family :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 11:22:52 AM »
I totally agree with you we need to protect this site but i think could it be because ppl are being called "wagonist"they feel unwelcomed here and opening their own site to compete.

hear wha, part ah de whole trini vibe is picong, plain talk, bad manners and downright shit talk...takin' and givin'. so wha if yuh get called a waggonist now an again? yuh is a baby? so yuh go leave yuh own dat yuh know is the best by far to go for something supposedly 'new and improved' because ah some ol' talk? :yapping: dat jus' showin' yuh level ah dedication to a die hard movement ah true warriors!!! i new here because ah only recently find d site, buh i feel as if i here fuh years..is a real comfortable lime :cheers: an' info does be live an' direct, not to mention d kicks  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
fire bun all deserters! :flamethrower:
if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 11:26:07 AM »
Boss  I staying right here.  AH feel comfortable here , cause man know and does follow the game here at all levels.  Plus, it have man ah play against here and man that play ball back home, so it does bring back a bit of nostalgia.  Tell meh who is them pirate.  Ah want to see what they doing.  Bun dem.

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 11:31:01 AM »

Dis site is DE BEST!!!

Me eh goin no way!!!

slates i still love yuh ;D

all ah we iz one family :beermug:

Doh worry yuh head. I know we is family. I juss tell ah man:

"I might not be able to go thru Piarco, but ah might be able to go thru Crown Point, or maybe even go back to mih paratrooper days and jump in Mt. Tamana. But even if ah cyah go Trini, at least I might bounce up Morvant Man at ah Gold Cup game and we go drink ah beer. No luv lost."   :rotfl:
Toujour Pret!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 11:43:49 AM »
 TriniFinite..I behind yuh 200% ;D but doh feel yuh get away from bringing the Hardest info TODAY ;D

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 01:17:33 PM »
anything on hardest as yet triniinfinite?
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 01:23:01 PM »

I know how to copy n paste from the Express. Just highlight wha yuh want to use, then go into "Edit" n click on "Copy".
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 01:24:38 PM »
i tried dat, it didnt wuk, no word on hardest yet, it coming tonight, doh worry dis is de first place dat will find out, ah give meh word on dat one

Vibes it up

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 01:40:07 PM »
me i staying rite here...dis site is set as home for wen i open me browser...so dat eh gonna change.

i tried dat, it didnt wuk, no word on hardest yet, it coming tonight, doh worry dis is de first place dat will find out, ah give meh word on dat one

Vibes it up
And where else gonna be get such updated info....Good rite here! :beermug:
Back in Trini...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 01:51:08 PM »

yea man beenjacker  :rotfl: i know iz give yuh heckle buh yuh talkin some rel sense hear

We all wit yuh on dis one
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 02:21:49 PM »
Anybody has a link to one of these sites?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>