March 29, 2024, 09:56:44 AM

Author Topic: Jamal Shabazz says that Beenhakker should forget 'Johnny come lately'  (Read 2533 times)

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jamal is saying that Trinidad owes the Yorkes, Hislops and the Latas a trip to the World Cup.  He is saying that if we invited players before our qualification and they refused and now want to come on board he sees it as being opportunistic
What do you think?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 10:50:32 AM by Tallman »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: JAMAL SHABAZZ SAYS THAT BEENHAKKER SHOULD FORGET 'JOHNNY COME LATELY'
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 10:33:37 AM »
Hey tell shabbazz the world cup e not testemonial  but i have to agree with the jonny come late thing. but then agan the team need to improve  the only man to decided on that is leo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 10:51:34 AM »
Why should we give this man a say in anything Trinidad and Tobago? Wasn't he one of the members of the Jamaat who tried to take over T&T leading to deaths and millions of $ in property damage.

Why is this man a part of T&T football? There is no place for traitors in my book.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 11:01:34 AM »
Why should we give this man a say in anything Trinidad and Tobago? Wasn't he one of the members of the Jamaat who tried to take over T&T leading to deaths and millions of $ in property damage.

Why is this man a part of T&T football? There is no place for traitors in my book.

Wow...strong statements!! :beermug:

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamal Shabazz says that Beenhakker should forget 'Johnny come lately'
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 11:02:01 AM »
marcpurcell I taught you were Trini,yu asking answers man .Only  in T&T a man could be part of a group that try to overthrow the legitmate government,kill innocent people,cause millions of $ in damage and still be given an opportunity to represent the same people he tried to overthrow and kill.

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 11:15:33 AM »
I will always speak out against the traitors and wolves in sheep's clothing who talk like angels but slither on there belly's like snakes.

As far as I am concerned Shabazz should be somewhere in a cave with his other slimey brothers and sisters away from anything relating to T&T.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 11:16:32 AM »
marcpurcell I taught you were Trini,yu asking answers man .Only  in T&T a man could be part of a group that try to overthrow the legitmate government,kill innocent people,cause millions of $ in damage and still be given an opportunity to represent the same people he tried to overthrow and kill.

hahahahahaha
yuh forget and turn around and sue said government and win $20 million

so he get pay to pillage, plunder and murder

Més que un club.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 11:19:27 AM »
lard shabazz go back and train them girls boy :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 11:21:08 AM »
I will always speak out against the traitors and wolves in sheep's clothing who talk like angels but slither on there belly's like snakes.

As far as I am concerned Shabazz should be somewhere in a cave with his other slimey brothers and sisters away from anything relating to T&T.
Aye that's our national Womens teams Coach for a number of years,how you can say that about the man.(ha ha ha ha ha)

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 11:28:56 AM »

I backing that statement!! He should be in Jail with his father in law... nuff said.

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 12:02:36 PM »
OK I will try to deal with WHAT was said and not WHO is saying it.  I think Jamal Shabazz didn't listen clearly to what Beenhakker was saying which is that  he is going to play the best team and yes the invitation is open to all who can play; HOWEVER no one, NO ONE is going to walk in on the team, you have to EARN your spot.
I think if we trust Beenhaker to get us this far we can trust him to get us even further.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 12:18:53 PM »
marcpurcell I taught you were Trini,yu asking answers man .Only  in T&T a man could be part of a group that try to overthrow the legitmate government,kill innocent people,cause millions of $ in damage and still be given an opportunity to represent the same people he tried to overthrow and kill.

Well in Venezuela Hugo Chavez is President and he led a coup also but that is another story. However, because we let what those guys did pass and allowed them to get away, that inaction is coming back to bite us in the azz with all the things going on in the contry.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 12:38:03 PM »
Jamal Shabazz and all the others who took part in the coup should be lined up against a wall and shot.

That said I agree with what he said 100% ;D.

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2005, 02:20:27 PM »
lard shabazz go back and train them girls boy :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

ent. done talk.....

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 02:23:48 PM »
Is not only dem who need jail and bullets.

Dey have some who worse and some who just as bad.

Dey tiefing millions, dey dome tief millions.

Dey kill nuff men indirectly with poor hospitals, clinics, lack of medicines, lack of working equipment.
steups Trinidad need help oui.

Rotato Poti,,,trininfinite when allyuh goinbg back to remedy de hoors we people facing?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 02:27:42 PM »

I backing that statement!! He should be in Jail with his father in law... nuff said.

Id rather not get shot  ;D
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 03:21:15 PM »

Ah guess yuh living foreign like me, fuh yuh tuh make dat statement, ah hope yuh eh living in T&T, because yuh go be staying inside from today. Ah jus joking padnah, yuh have ah good point.  :beermug:  ;D
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 04:16:18 PM »

Breads, you're a true patriot of T&T...

The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

1]; } ?>