May 01, 2024, 12:01:08 PM

Author Topic: TheManFriday - Give we some travel details nah man!!!  (Read 4163 times)

Offline TriniFootballFan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
TheManFriday - Give we some travel details nah man!!!
« on: December 10, 2005, 01:18:03 PM »
I believe you said earlier that you live 2 hours from Dortmund...correct?
For people like me who duh know nutten bout Europe ...give we a nice lil travel agent style summary to help us plan de travel nah. For example:

1. If we want to base where the Trini team staying (where dey stayin...ah can't remember?) what other hotels are around. From cheapest (bed/breakfast style) to mid range price etc. What hotel are they staying in? What's the cost?

2. What are some other options nearby (within an hour) to where the team's staying  - price etc. How far is the Dortmund stadium from where the team staying? Price to travel there by train etc?

3. If you were to fly in to UK or Holland first for a lil lime then travel on to the first game what's the best mode of travel? How long will plane and train take from the Uk and Holland to Dortmund? How much will each cost etc?

4. How far is Nuremburg and Kaiser from the Trini team base? Cost to travel there by train etc?

4. Where can you buy train tickets from now to travel to each game city?

Hook up de clueless Trinis who to lazy to search for all dis nah man!!

Thanks in advance!

TFF

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TheManFriday - Give we some travel details nah man!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 09:04:42 PM »
I believe you said earlier that you live 2 hours from Dortmund...correct?
For people like me who duh know nutten bout Europe ...give we a nice lil travel agent style summary to help us plan de travel nah. For example:

1. If we want to base where the Trini team staying (where dey stayin...ah can't remember?) what other hotels are around. From cheapest (bed/breakfast style) to mid range price etc. What hotel are they staying in? What's the cost?

2. What are some other options nearby (within an hour) to where the team's staying  - price etc. How far is the Dortmund stadium from where the team staying? Price to travel there by train etc?

3. If you were to fly in to UK or Holland first for a lil lime then travel on to the first game what's the best mode of travel? How long will plane and train take from the Uk and Holland to Dortmund? How much will each cost etc?

You can check Martinair.  http://www.martinair.com/ for a direct Tobago -- Amsterdam flight.
Dortmund is only 3.5 hours in trian from A'dam see http://www.ns.nl for train info from A'dam.

4. How far is Nuremburg and Kaiser from the Trini team base? Cost to travel there by train etc?

You can use a route planner for germany www.map24.de/

4. Where can you buy train tickets from now to travel to each game city?

Hook up de clueless Trinis who to lazy to search for all dis nah man!!

Thanks in advance!

TFF

Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 09:31:57 PM »
if you refer back to 'TheManFriday's posts over the last few days you will see that he has already started to share t he info you require to thebest of his current ability....
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 03:25:39 AM »
People I am in Frankfurt right now. I go home today. I will post more info tomorrow. Military info and Civilian(regular people) info.... Again I say the best place is to get somewhere central to the matches....this if far from where the team stays but we can alway drive to thier hotel on arranged days... Do we have a Fan Club established... I will need final numbers by February on how many people are coming.......Please understand this is really exciting to me as well as it is to you .I am a proud Trini and cannot wait for Germany to Feel the Trini spirit. I believe it is going to change this country....
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 07:55:48 AM »
I am working with Rody and we are reserving a house in Frankfurt that woul cost each person Approx & $40US a day  which is very cheap 1 star hotels are $60US /day. Payment would have to be made in advance to confirm the booking. this price includes a security deposit which would be refundded back to everyone atleast 1 week after the games are done. We would hhave our own kitchen and everything needed. We must make groceries though.

More will follow
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo