April 28, 2024, 04:32:43 PM

Author Topic: Zamora and Samuel  (Read 12899 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora and Samuel
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2005, 05:24:15 PM »
just turn off your computer for a few days.

Think I'll follow your advice dey cobo.  That way....I won't have to deal wit ignorami like u.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2005, 07:02:07 PM »
I have a few comments:
1) I don't understand why some men trying to say samuel more loyal than zamora...they are both waggonists...same shit different smell.  We will only know how loyal they are if select them for the WC then see what happens after when time come for Digicel and Gold Cup.

2) We should keep in mind the Jamaica scene..look at where they are after using the waggonists.

3) Samuel states it is every player dream to play in a WC, he didn't say anything about represent TnT...it appears as though his main concern is playing in ah WC and his chances with England are slim.  (I know some fool will say Yorke said the same exact thing..it is every player dream to play in ah WC..but b4 U type that piece of shit..think about the CONTEXT).

4) Leo came here to qualify and perform well at the WC...so I expect him to select a few waggonists once they improve the chances of the team without disrupting team chemistry....However, I doubt he will care about the long term effects on our football with the waggonists issue because he will not be here that long.

Personally I am against these guys being selected but I am not the coach....If they are selected, I have no choice but to shut my ass, and support them because they are part of the "team".  Hopefully, it will work out well in the long run....it will be sad if our football suffers and we have to wait 40 years to qualify for another WC because we end up taking several free loaders to Germany and our local players lose hope because waggonists and winning at all costs is more important.

I agree with you real madness. With all due respect to Ironman how can he say people who don't want Zamora and Samuel to play are talking nonsense. Real has summed up my stance and I'm sure most of the 'don't want Samuel and Zamora for T&T'  group. Its not that we don't believe they could offer something to the cause, its just the way they have suddenly become available for selection that makes me mistrust them. Its not the First, Second or even third time these fellas have been offered the chance to play for us. Now all of a sudden, when it looks like we gonna potentially be playing on a major stage...here they come. I am not a fair weather supporter of T&T football, win, lose or draw all I want is for T&T football to improve.......LONGTERM!!! and I have serious reservations about the Longterm commitment of these two individuals to T&T football. My gripe is why should we reward two fellas who are most likely offering their services, mainly for personnal gain simply because they play in the Premiership?. No matter what we think about Stern form or Dwight and Lata's previous lack of commitment, no one can say they have been doing this purely for personal gain.  I have no gripe with Beenhaker, the man is not from T&T and his remit is not to make friends with me, its to get T&T to the world cup! I will support he and the team reguardless.

truetrini

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2005, 07:03:45 PM »
Palos boy dey have ah set ah new man posting here dat does talk real shit!

Blood sweat and tears my arse!

Yuh made ah excellent analogy and rather dan address yuh points the myopic c**ts here decide to spout unadulterated ka-ka!

I see yuh position and I concur and no f**king corbeaux could deal with me!

dese people here running on pure emotion and shititis...inflammation of the cerebrum and some jes have brain stems.

Tis obvious some inbred.

Man fraid to visit the land of their birth based on fears dat even triniman eh have.

steups.

haul allyuh f**king ass

« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 07:06:33 PM by truetrini »

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
J LLOyd Samuel and Bobby Zamora - My 2 cents
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2005, 07:10:38 PM »
Fellas, here's what I think. These 2 guys SAY they want to play for T&T. No problem, lets bring them into camp, let them train w/ the team. 5 minutes before the end of the game we CAP them. Whether Trinidad & Tobago makes it to Germany or not, their FUTURE is now tied to T&T!!! J LLoyd gives us at best the missing left-sided wing player, and at worst, a back-up to Avery, which we currently do NOT have. I wouldn't call back Zamora after the 1st cap until it time for Germany!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: J LLOyd Samuel and Bobby Zamora - My 2 cents
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2005, 07:15:25 PM »
Nah Patriot that is harsh man real real harsh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2005, 07:18:43 PM »
harsh but worth it :devil: :devil:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2005, 07:22:10 PM »
what sense does that make ? Whether you give them 5 mins or 90 mins, their future will still be tied to T&T, so why only give them 5 if they could give us more. I personally think JLloyd could give us alot more than 5. Zamora to me will just provide more depth. (I like our forwards at this point)

I assume you just on kix..........because what you talkin' bout soundin' like some lil boy games. Beenie and dem eh have no time for that.......... This is serious business we talkin' bout.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

TrinInfinite

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2005, 07:29:59 PM »
i agree wit kicker, we not using anyone, let dem play and help we and our country, playin mind games dont get no one anywhere

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2005, 07:31:34 PM »
Fellas, here's what I think. These 2 guys SAY they want to play for T&T. No problem, lets bring them into camp, let them train w/ the team. 5 minutes before the end of the game we CAP them. Whether Trinidad & Tobago makes it to Germany or not, their FUTURE is now tied to T&T!!! J LLoyd gives us at best the missing left-sided wing player, and at worst, a back-up to Avery, which we currently do NOT have. I wouldn't call back Zamora after the 1st cap until it time for Germany!

Funny thing patriot me and meh boy leslie was talking about that same thing and we came up with the same conclusion...... brilliant minds think alike

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2005, 07:36:03 PM »
fellas keep saying to hold back on Zamora, but if the option is there I feel we should at least try him... remember these fellas will be giving ALL to impress the coach. Though not fair on the fellas that have been there from the start, we should not get rid of any willing option.

Give them the 5 mins to lock dem een!.. they still young.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2005, 07:43:26 PM »

Palos you talkin pure shit! Utter rubbish!

None of we, who against Zamora and Samuels, are against all the foreiners. You apparently need to revisit "hooked on Phonics". We are only upset with the ones who openly dis T&T before, when we approched them.  So how you drag Birchall name in that?

World football today my arse! What d hell you know bout world football today? Who make you the world football pundit? Damn mumbling idot!

Of course the best have to play, we all know that Einstein,  but by bringing in men who suspect in terms of giving their all, you could F-up the little team chemistry that we work so hard to cultivate.

And your point about "what if the two men score? How we will react? So what if they miss the goal that cause we not to go, eh, did you think about that outcome too? Yuh backside!

Palos, how you ever come up with any dispute between foreign and locals I eh know? You see ah monkey on top of another monkey and you start bawlin for Piglets.

You have my sentiments, the harsh reality is that you need to go back and read all the post that you misread before.

By the way, invest in some reading glasses, or hooked on phonics, or you what, just turn off your computer for a few days.

Just so? like palos take way your gyul in school or something?

Ah mean, i does be harsh sometimes, but lard have mussy, i seeing ah personal vendetta here!

With respect to what i put i bold, u hate Shaka then?

Ps: i understand what u are saying Big Magician, i dont think that we will make the mistakes that jamaica made since they imported ah all britan side. No matter what happens, some people who put their sweat into qualifying, will not be going to germany once we qualify.

No matter what though, i along with u and many others will be support them all the way!!

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2005, 07:57:14 PM »
2 months ago before the Guatemala match plenty men on this site would have been BEGGING for Zamora to come in and replace Stern.  The more players we have to choose from the better.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2005, 07:58:42 PM »

Funny thing patriot me and meh boy leslie was talking about that same thing and we came up with the same conclusion...... brilliant minds think alike

.......and fools seldom differ  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2005, 08:00:29 PM »
 :rotfl: :beermug:

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2005, 08:16:50 PM »

Two wrongs doh make a right.... totally un-necessary to sink to such low intent.... wherever beenie think they can contribute fine... end of story... anything beyond that is really sad and twisted... buh yuh should probably get the benefit of de doubt... cyah believe 'bout five fella seem to agree with de option.... we sinking fast when fellas looking for a wicked option when a good normal business as usual option will achieve the same aim ---- funny, if dem boy turn into heroes these brilliant minds will turn around and be de first one to lavish dem wid praise an drink to well laid plans.... ah figure when god invent football this may not be what he had in mind...  :chilling:

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2005, 09:58:03 PM »
i like da plan..i have been tinking dat all d wile..but i wudnt call back zamora until AFTER world cup

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2005, 10:13:55 PM »

It is not unusual for a new player to be introduced into a game as a sub.

And it would be foolish to leave them on the bench when you can give them their first cap if they didn't earn a starting position.
Besides...coming on to waste time if we leading is a very valuable contribution they could make.

Is all up to the coach and if he could even afford to bring them in.

Leo not going and say much till game time.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2005, 10:53:43 PM »
Patriot, you need to post more often.
Hart for president

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2005, 03:29:39 AM »
Samuel will do good, NOT over Avery John in left back but Samuel will do good on the left wing, he does better running forward than Avery,, but Avery does defend better, both him and Avery should match up good... as for Zamora, he not looking to committed, I eh trust him to much, but according to Patriot, cap them for a 5 mins...

We team starting to have depth and this is good, depth and competition is healty.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2005, 03:58:25 AM »
Hopefully, by the time the World Cup comes round, Hector Sam will be fit again to give more attacking options.
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2005, 05:40:42 AM »
Hector Sam should be back soon, but he will spend some time to regain his fitness so that might be a while before you see him in T&T colors..... Hector is a excited player but he needs to be more prolific, his style is great though and will help the other forwards, when he played vs Mexico in Mexico he looked great when he came on, the spanish comentators say, "wow, Ronaldino in effect" after Sam buss down a wicked dribble in de box and almost scored.... he has develop into a great player.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2005, 06:32:12 AM »

.......and fools seldom differ  ;D
spoken like a true student of the artform

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2005, 07:44:18 AM »
It dont make a difference if we Cap them or not.

These men are only interesting in playing in the world cup
That is why they wait until now to join

It is not like they was not invited in the past.

In fact they had refused jsut back in July because they wanted to play club preseason.

Hence they should not be on a TnT football team
Because we is not a world cup side.

These men will come play 2 qualifying games
Play what ever warm up games we could get in Europe between now and next june and play in the world cup.

After that we will not see them until possible the Hex or second rounds qualification in 4 years time.

It is plain and simple for everyone to see that these men are not interested in Gold Cup, Digicel Cup and warm ups in TnT.

They not interested now and they will not be interested after we done play in the world cup.

You heard it from Stern First hand

" When you leave your club you loose your spot and they laugh at you for going to play some small time football"

If Zamora and Samuel not interested in playing in the Hex games in 2005 why would they be interested in 2009.

But they are interested in World Cup Games 2006 cause that is big thing.

Even since I small i know this fact

If you not willing to go and train, dont show up to play when we make it to the stadium.

Only a man who want to see TnT play in the world cup would take these 2 men.

These men had they chance

If they had hopes of playing for england fine

join us in 4 years when we start qualification again and you have no england caps.

But dont go from Hoping to playing for england to Jumping on TnT Band Wagon
What has changed so in the last 2 months.

Maybe Sven send a fax to Jlloyd and Zamora in the last few weeks telling them they have no hope to make the england side

Or maybe they just see TnT in with a shot at the world cup and realize they could jump on and catch the ride to the world cup.
Because we real close now and Nahrain is not that big of a side.

Hopefully we will make the world cup so we can get this behind we and move on to the task at hand.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2005, 08:08:29 AM »

What is harsh is dedicated players training hard and playing over 10 qualifiers and then losing their spot to new players who now deciding to be committed to the cause.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2005, 08:22:52 AM »
at the start of all this zamora samuel fiasco i say screw dem.the team we have now i happy with.but there is always room for improvement.if by bringin in these two go make a difference for the better.all good.i personally think it go b hard for the first couple games for them to fit in.is all up to beenie and jack.the end result must be winning.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2005, 11:27:35 AM »
I say lehwe win or lose wid de men who gave dey all for the RED during the Hex,men who sacrifice club obligations and potential monies to rep for the RED. If Beenie decide to rope een dem men den we hadda support dem too.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2005, 11:41:14 AM »

What is harsh is dedicated players training hard and playing over 10 qualifiers and then losing their spot to new players who now deciding to be committed to the cause.

g...De last time I check, Latas, Yorke and Whitley eh play 10 games...At the end of the day if these fellas can add something positive to the team...give dem ah bligh...So far the coach has made some good decisions and he will not fail us with this one....
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2005, 11:56:58 AM »
how bout telling the 2 of them  " haul yuh mudder c#unt"  just like they told us  "haul we mudder c#nt"...bout 3 times  dey tell tnt dat....dem never wanted to give we 5 mins of their time so i wont give them 5 min of my time....piss off samuel and zamora and the rest to follow out de woodwork...tnt for tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2005, 12:09:16 PM »
if a new english trini come tomorrow and say i want to play for tnt ...well come true.....he never tell we NO....No   No.....ah doh like it....how can No mean YES....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2005, 12:33:27 PM »
[g...De last time I check, Latas, Yorke and Whitley eh play 10 games...At the end of the day if these fellas can add something positive to the team...give dem ah bligh...So far the coach has made some good decisions and he will not fail us with this one....

All i was refering to is the fact that a player who giving his all committed to the cause throughout the campaign will probably will not make that final 23 for germany, imagine yourself as that player, really take a step back and think about it, that is harsh, we are humans first and footballers after.

vibes it up!!
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

1]; } ?>