April 29, 2024, 09:52:39 AM

Author Topic: Zamora and Samuel  (Read 12915 times)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Postive things about Zamora & Samuel Playing for Trinidad.
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2005, 10:26:42 AM »
I thought it was both under21 and senior level ... cause a Lazio player Valon Behrami has the same problem, he wants to play with Albania but represented the swiss under21

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 10:27:49 AM »
I thought it was both under21 and senior level ... cause a Lazio player Valon Behrami has the same problem, he wants to play with Albania but represented the swiss under21

There is a timeframe cutoff... I have posted the new ruling on this board before... I will see if I find it.

EDIT:

Here is the Ruling amd the timeframe exception

Ruling
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=1800.msg11748#msg11748

Exception
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=1800.msg11749#msg11749
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 10:34:07 AM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2005, 10:28:21 AM »
gladman i agree wit u boss. whey d f%#k samuel and zamora was when we was fighting for a place in d concacaf 6 an even d wc qualifiers.all of a sudden when we on d verge of reaching d big stage men who must be ent even know who d prime minister is want to f$#kin play for tnt.

spalkman say last night, warriors team done like a family aready d fellas don mesh.

is like when u win d lotto, all of a sudden yuh mother tanty cousin outside chile  claimin dey is yuh family. dat is how i see samuel an zamora.

allyuh does b complainin bout waggonists  supporters. why it is allyuh so open to dese now come f$#kers. i doh care how good dey is. dey cud nevah be better than  men like whitley, spanners and avery to me .dem fellas wuk hard to reach whey dey reach.

if beenie man rope dem in is men like whitley and ting who go get bench.allyuh remember dat.
as far as i am concerned ,samuel an zamora could kiss my ass!

bless!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2005, 02:50:23 PM »
Aye warrior queen jlloyd samuel is a trini doh forget that and we eh qualify yet remebr that .
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
Zamora and Samuel
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2005, 07:45:27 AM »
My take on the this issue is a lil different.All this talk about who find Zamora and Samuel should not play is nonsense.How can  we expect that that these youths all British boyz ,play football ,reach say....  in the second  best 30 players in England and have a glimmer of a chance to play for England guys we dont understand the mechanics of national sport in a First world nationI remmember I was in the shot put final in the Commonwealth Games in Manchester and this shotputter from England I beat him to the final eight barely squeezing him out but the pride he had in representing his country was mind blowing I on the other hand was asked by a reporter after if I realized making a big final in a male throwing event and tyhe recepton I would get home and I thought I could hear it....but dat eh Olympics.......yuh is a shithong......throwing is a white boy thing etc.Ah stray lil bit but yuh get the picture!
  These guys must put the country of their pre schools,primary schools neighbours,first training grounds and family first,Shaka Hislop did it he could have persisted with the land of his birth but he went with who he had memories of a intercol game against QRC first lil girl friend and so on.
  So to expect say Zamora or Samuel to play U21 ball for England and then say I have no chance of playing for England........I love T&T is absurd.England have a population of say 50 million or so if you could be in the top 20 or 30 in anything it could be farting .....yuh............  damn good.
  So lets be sensible please.
tell them it was me

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora and Samuel
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2005, 08:14:00 AM »
people tend to walk the white line until they have a certain amount of visibility.... which usually equates to self profit/reward.... now profit isn't only about money, it could be gratification etc.... we see players committing when the cost benefit profile better fits their own goals... i sumbit each one of us has been guilty of indulging in this atrocious self serving approach at one point or another.... i know i have :chilling:  :chilling: and that's a good point... there's a reason those guys play at the top football levels.

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2005, 08:40:59 AM »
Ironman, so you really could throw iron. Anyway, I say bring the two boys to try out with the squad along with Rougier, Eve, Wise, and Dwarika, fact is we need a bigger squad with more debth.

However, for Samuel and Zamora there must be one caveat before they could put on the red, white, and black, they must ride ah PTSC from Town to Sando, Eat two doubles with plenty pepper, catch a pack of nuts from Jumbo up in the higest section of the stadium, wine on ah "bad ting" in ah block-o, play jab jab mas for jouvert, and recite the the T&T pledge and the National Anthem live without promting, on their own in front a full national stadium.........da is all ;D ;D

(For Shotta)....Or and by the way, they must also take Brian Chatagoon back to England with dem. :o

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2005, 08:47:17 AM »
wine on ah "bad ting" in ah block-o, play jab jab mas for jouvert,

doh make it so hard man.... some real trini cyah wine on ah "bad ting" in ah block-o... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :chilling:

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2005, 08:55:58 AM »
EVERYBODY IS A COACH AND SCOUT THESE DAYS....
I SAY LET LEO DECIDE WHO PLAYS ALL WE CAN DO IS MAKE AN OPINION,
BUT DEM BOY FROM ENGLAND HAVE TO BE CLASS ACTS, ITS THE PREMIERSHIP COME ON :o :o

FIRST GOL DEM BOY SCORE OR SAVE EVERYBODY GO BE DRINKING A STAG TO DEM..... :beermug: :beermug:

AND THAT GO BE THE END OF THAT STORY

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2005, 09:12:32 AM »
not sure bout dem boys....cant forget the big NO they hit we more than once....jess cant forget....quality vs comitment and love for country...." well its every players dream to play in the world cup "...spoken in thick english accents....in tnt its every players dream to " QUALIFY" FOR THE WORLD CUP.... be careful people.....my heart goes out to the players they will replace...sorry ...i dont feel good about this......hope they dont pull a robbie earl on us ...de mudder c#nt retire from international football after the world cup with like 6 caps....now thats a slap in de face.....also jamaica reeling from this brit invasion.....thats the long term downside to this...." NO IDENTITY".....be careful...very careful......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2005, 09:29:39 AM »
You know what! I change meh mind bout Samuel and Zamora cause as Big Magician point out, it not right for the men they will replace. Is different if they were real committed to T&T, but they are obviously only committed to themselves.

We have men like Birchall who sacrifice he bread and butter at he club to come for the Gold Cup, then you have men like Seabra who living here and willing to become a citizen. That is country before self, not them two wankers who openly blank we arse when we approached them.

More importantly, do we really think that these two selfish men will stay committed to T&T after they get to play in the world cup.

Note, the men said" it is every players dream to play in the world cup" they did not say that it was their dream to play in the worldcup for T&T.

Warner and them better find a way of soliciting confirmed committement from them through 2010 aswell.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2005, 09:45:13 AM »
We have to wait and see if these men will do like the Yardie Brits and abandon ship when things get rough.  Hopefully, they'll commit themselves to representing this country outside of the World Cup.  Their aim should be to represent this country, not just to play in the World Cup.  There is a difference.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2005, 09:49:08 AM »
Isn't a coach supposed to select the BEST players available?

If beenhaker and the rest of the staff fell these 2 fellas should play then so be it.  if man lose they spot-hey it tough but hard luck shoulda lock down your position.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2005, 10:25:24 AM »
BIG MAGICIAN GOOD POINTS.... ITS A TOUGH CALL WITH THOSE GUYS....
IT'S PROBABLY TRUE THAT THE WORLD CUP IS WHAT THEIR INTEREST IS....

I WILL FEEL FOR THE GUYS THAT LOSING THEIR SPOTS
I SAY BRING IN SAMUEL AND LET ZAMORA SALT

I REALLY DOH MIND IF MAN LIKE ATIBA CHARLES, CYD GRAY LOSE THEY SPOT,
I KNOW IT KINDA OF HARSH BUT I RATHER HAVE SOME QUALITY DEPTH,
I CAH PICTURE CYD GRAY CHASING AFTER ROONEY/ROBINHO/CRISTIANO
AND YUH NEVER KNOW MAN COULD GET INJURED AND TING....
AT WORST AVERY OR SANCHO GO GET RELEGATED TO THE BENCH....
AND PLUS AVERY DOES PICK UP CARD WITH EASE BECAUSE HE TACKLES DOES LOOK SO VIOLENT...

I DOH KNOW WHY BUT SOMETHING ABOUT ZAMORA JUST DOH SIT WITH ME....

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2005, 10:38:59 AM »
Beenhakher goal is to get us to the world cup. If he thinks the addition of these two players makes the team more better and improve our chances of making it to the world cup, then so be it. I will suport any player that puts on a triniad and tobago football jersey. i wish everyone on this team to succeed in their profesional career. I feel sorry for the guys losing a spot but that is part of football. Nothing is guarantee and i sure the boys who play football in europe understand this. Coaches always bring in players to compete for your starting position.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2005, 11:28:31 AM »
big Magician, U have to remember that Shaka also hit us ah big NO, and now he is one of the most committed men on our team!!

I have my neck on a block for samuel, he has been thinking about this for some time, and since he has made this decision, we can rest assured that he will commit the rest of his career to Trinidad and Tobago!!

Zamora, on de other hand, i have no information about!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2005, 12:04:57 PM »
after dey get to play world cup....wat happens? u tink dey coming to play gold cup?

Offline trinimom

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2005, 12:33:40 PM »
You go Andre. tell them like it is. Samuel is there to stay. Mark my word!!

So tell these other people who badmouthing to take a chill pill, and just wait and see what happens.

We should be proud that these players are putting themselves out to wanting to play for their country. Let's concetrate on beating Baharin, then they can go out there and eat doubles, bus a wine,and do whatever else they choose to do.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2005, 12:57:23 PM »
i feel jlloyd go out wine some of we here on this board u know.  he look like a real tess. 

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2005, 01:02:40 PM »
andre...if you follow the story closley...shaka saying no had a lot to do with his father and jack in a battle at the time....shaka born in england when he father study law......de man went st marys and grow up here..play for tnt youth teams.....so i dont ever use him as a case.....birchall on the other hand was approached on the feild of play by lawerence ( vale vz wrexham...de man was 19....you think he would count 4 years he will be 23....maybe a prem player and attracting england call up.for 2010...de man said a big "YES"........now people dont get me wrong.....if don leo and more importantly...our federation say yes to the 2 players....well once they put the shirt on and the whistle blow...what you want me to do????..is tnt...so i will give them my fullest support........but...but...ah telling allyuh..." I DONT LIKE IT ".....rene semoes did a brilliant job of blending the britz and the boyz...people in jamrock did not like it also....but say wha ...they play in de cup......i will bet you if you go to jamaica and talk to some of the players who were affected you might leave with tears in your eyes...its just not right.....but look at jamaica 8 yrs down de road....yuh feel downswell doing the same??...clovis could not do it nor lazaroni......jamaica right now paying for the SINS of leaving home their  real blood players and carrying dem "WAGGONIST".....to say hard luck to men like cdy and atiba ( according to marcus)...and why they cant dream of chasing down people like rooney and robinho...ent them training for years for this.....ent them take the public critism for years for this dream...for these 2 men who said no...MORE THAN 3 TIMES...and allyuh talking bout quality....where is the Quality in us as people to allow this.........anyhow....all the best ....god bless tnt....tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2005, 01:44:40 PM »
I agree with BigMagician on this one, yes we need the best team on the field for T&T, but the difference between a Zamora and a Cornell Glen is not like comparing Thiery Henry and Nigel "Croc" Pierre (no disrespect to Nio), but Zamora eh that much better than our present fowards.
(Just a comparison, not that talent is the subject in question)

More importantly, these "Fair-weather players" are clearly seeking a worldcup appearance and nothing else, otherwise how would you explain their sudden change of heart to the Red, White, and Black? Speaking of heart, i want to see how much heart they have for the Warriors, cause from here on is even more "blood and sand".......sand, Bahrain full ah sand

We must remember, according the recent decenting voices like former skipper Eve, that Beenie has a preference to anything foreign, so I would not be surprised if he squeeze them in.

Problem is, when worldcup, Beenie, "fair-weather boys", all come and go, what will be the legacy for the upcoming youths?

- You could try to play for T&T in the Caribbean Tournaments but anything else we rely on players outside of T&T, who only show up before flying to the worldcup.............

Looking at the bigger picture is always a stretch for some, the here and now is soo much more inticing. Yet, planning today for tomorrow...we know the rest.............just ask Jamaica.

Ah colleague of mine just had an interesting suggestion:

If they good, use they arse now like they want to use we. After we hopefully qualify, make them come back for a set ah friendlies to see how loyal they be. Then go with the best 22 of those committed to the world cup.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 01:54:11 PM by nigelfabien »

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2005, 02:06:27 PM »
lots of ambivalence and misdirection here....

beenie get us here.... no problem

beenie may pick two footballers who meet the qualifications under WC06 guidelines.... problems???

SHOULDN'T the argument be with those who make and/or break the rules rather than those who profit from abiding by the rules.... if people want to speculate then aim at the right targets.... in this case the WC06 committee... Samuel and Zamora not doing anyting wrong... BOTTOM LINE..... if they could get pick at this stage kudos to them.... dey work hard to reach this stage... demand and supply will always give quality products favorable and differential treatment... thats the whole point... yuh know if allyuh was gyul allyuh woulda jes jump on any an' every  bandwagon that come along AND de sweet ting that could pick an choose an still misbehave woulda have allyuh eating grass....  :chilling:

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2005, 02:32:33 PM »
many people hail king beenie-if he decide to pick these men then let we roll with it
spann right side jloyd left
sorry to say so but i taking that over spann and avery anyday.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2005, 02:39:35 PM »
andre...if you follow the story closley...shaka saying no had a lot to do with his father and jack in a battle at the time....shaka born in england when he father study law......de man went st marys and grow up here..play for tnt youth teams.....so i dont ever use him as a case.....birchall on the other hand was approached on the feild of play by lawerence ( vale vz wrexham...de man was 19....you think he would count 4 years he will be 23....maybe a prem player and attracting england call up.for 2010...de man said a big "YES"........now people dont get me wrong.....if don leo and more importantly...our federation say yes to the 2 players....well once they put the shirt on and the whistle blow...what you want me to do????..is tnt...so i will give them my fullest support........but...but...ah telling allyuh..." I DONT LIKE IT ".....rene semoes did a brilliant job of blending the britz and the boyz...people in jamrock did not like it also....but say wha ...they play in de cup......i will bet you if you go to jamaica and talk to some of the players who were affected you might leave with tears in your eyes...its just not right.....but look at jamaica 8 yrs down de road....yuh feel downswell doing the same??...clovis could not do it nor lazaroni......jamaica right now paying for the SINS of leaving home their  real blood players and carrying dem "WAGGONIST".....to say hard luck to men like cdy and atiba ( according to marcus)...and why they cant dream of chasing down people like rooney and robinho...ent them training for years for this.....ent them take the public critism for years for this dream...for these 2 men who said no...MORE THAN 3 TIMES...and allyuh talking bout quality....where is the Quality in us as people to allow this.........anyhow....all the best ....god bless tnt....tnt tnt tnt

BIG MAGICIAN I LIKE HOW YUH TALK DEY, YUH TALKIN REAL SENSE INTO MEH HEAD DEY....
IS TRUE THAT IT GO BE MUCH MORE FULFILLING TO MAKE IT ON THE BACK OF MEN WHO SWEAT AND BLEED FOR THIS COUNTRY...

AH FEEL BAD NOW THAT AH DIS CYD AND ATIBA, BUT DAMN DEM BOY COULD MAKE MEH CUSS SAH, YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN CYD BUTT THE GROUND TRYING TO HEADER A BALL IN THE GOLD GUP AND CAUSE A GOAL... HAHA MAN I REAL CUSS DEY

I GO STILL LIKE TO SEE SAMUEL IN A TNT SHIRT, SOMETHING TELL MEH HE GO BE A GOOD FOR WE IN THE FUTURE, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IS NOT FOR WE TO ACCEPT HIM, IS FOR THE TEAM... IS FOR LATAS AND YORKE AND THE VETERANS TO COME FORWARD AND SAY DIS IS MY YOUTH....

MY 2 CENTS
I THINK ADDING ONE PLAYER TO THE MIX WILL NOT BE DETRIMENTAL TO THE SQUAD. ESPECIALLY A PLAYER THAT PLAYS ON THE LEFT....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2005, 02:40:23 PM »
Hmmmmm.....

Sentiment?

OR

Cold Harsh Reality?

Let's have a look shall we.

Sentiment:  By that token with regards to Cyd Gray & Atiba Charles.  What about Angus Eve?  Arnold Dwarika?  Leslie Fitzpatrick?  Marlon Rojas?  Brent Rahim, Derek King?  Were they not part of the orginal squad who helped us just get to the Hex?  If we qualify, they should go simply because they born in Trinbago?

So when Whitley refuse to play under BSC and come in under Beenie and take Eve place, what is the difference between Zamora and Samuels doin it?  Purely because they not born here?  Eve had to humble because Whitley is BETTER!  HARSH maybe...but REAL!

Is it not supposed to be the best player and the one that fits in with team chemistry the one who gets selected?  Or should it be that Derek King & Angus and dem should get a bligh because of "length of service"?

Sorry to disappoint allyuh eh, but welcome to the world of football in the new millenium.  It is about ....and listen to this CAREFULLY eh....

WHO CAN BEST HELP THE TEAM WIN?

Corneal and a host of others been wastin down Birchall sayin he not as good as locals we have and the locals should have first pick.  Yet Birchall showin he have qualities none a we "local" players have.  HARSH maybe...but REAL.

If is a choice between a local & foreign who have same ability, I would go with the local yes.  But it eh have no better NATUAL left sided defender or midfielder than J Lloyd Samuel.  And if Beenie find Zamora better than who we have "locally"....who is we to argue?

Again....the coach cares about one thing.  WINNING!  WHO CAN BEST HELP THE TEAM WIN?

I guarantee all a allyuh one ting.  If Zamora should score de goal dat put we through to de World Cup, all dis dotish talk go done.  If J Lloyd score a goal or prevent one dat help we go World Cup.  All dis dotish talk go done.

If yuh want to COMPETE in world football today, you do whatever is necessary to WIN.  Sentiment is fuh Valentine's Day.  Dis eh no Valentine's Day ting we dealin wit.

HARSH maybe...but REAL!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2005, 02:42:33 PM »

BIG MAGICIAN I LIKE HOW YUH TALK DEY, YUH TALKIN REAL SENSE INTO MEH HEAD DEY....
IS TRUE THAT IT GO BE MUCH MORE FULFILLING TO MAKE IT ON THE BACK OF MEN WHO SWEAT AND BLEED FOR THIS COUNTRY...

AH FEEL BAD NOW THAT AH DIS CYD AND ATIBA, BUT DAMN DEM BOY COULD MAKE MEH CUSS SAH, YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN CYD BUTT THE GROUND TRYING TO HEADER A BALL IN THE GOLD GUP AND CAUSE A GOAL... HAHA MAN I REAL CUSS DEY

I GO STILL LIKE TO SEE SAMUEL IN A TNT SHIRT, SOMETHING TELL MEH HE GO BE A GOOD FOR WE IN THE FUTURE, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY IS NOT FOR WE TO ACCEPT HIM, IS FOR THE TEAM... IS FOR LATAS AND YORKE AND THE VETERANS TO COME FORWARD AND SAY DIS IS MY YOUTH....

MY 2 CENTS
I THINK ADDING ONE PLAYER TO THE MIX WILL NOT BE DETRIMENTAL TO THE SQUAD. ESPECIALLY A PLAYER THAT PLAYS ON THE LEFT....

Wham!!?? yuh keyboard stick or wha?

It have ah key mark "Caps Lock" It on de left hand side dey.... underneath "Tab" and above "Shift"

Use it...

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2005, 03:14:18 PM »
Hmmmmm.....

Sentiment?

OR

Cold Harsh Reality?

Let's have a look shall we.

Sentiment:  By that token with regards to Cyd Gray & Atiba Charles.  What about Angus Eve?  Arnold Dwarika?  Leslie Fitzpatrick?  Marlon Rojas?  Brent Rahim, Derek King?  Were they not part of the orginal squad who helped us just get to the Hex?  If we qualify, they should go simply because they born in Trinbago?

So when Whitley refuse to play under BSC and come in under Beenie and take Eve place, what is the difference between Zamora and Samuels doin it?  Purely because they not born here?  Eve had to humble because Whitley is BETTER!  HARSH maybe...but REAL!

Is it not supposed to be the best player and the one that fits in with team chemistry the one who gets selected?  Or should it be that Derek King & Angus and dem should get a bligh because of "length of service"?

Sorry to disappoint allyuh eh, but welcome to the world of football in the new millenium.  It is about ....and listen to this CAREFULLY eh....

WHO CAN BEST HELP THE TEAM WIN?

Corneal and a host of others been wastin down Birchall sayin he not as good as locals we have and the locals should have first pick.  Yet Birchall showin he have qualities none a we "local" players have.  HARSH maybe...but REAL.

If is a choice between a local & foreign who have same ability, I would go with the local yes.  But it eh have no better NATUAL left sided defender or midfielder than J Lloyd Samuel.  And if Beenie find Zamora better than who we have "locally"....who is we to argue?

Again....the coach cares about one thing.  WINNING!  WHO CAN BEST HELP THE TEAM WIN?

I guarantee all a allyuh one ting.  If Zamora should score de goal dat put we through to de World Cup, all dis dotish talk go done.  If J Lloyd score a goal or prevent one dat help we go World Cup.  All dis dotish talk go done.

If yuh want to COMPETE in world football today, you do whatever is necessary to WIN.  Sentiment is fuh Valentine's Day.  Dis eh no Valentine's Day ting we dealin wit.

HARSH maybe...but REAL!

Palos you talkin pure shit! Utter rubbish!

None of we, who against Zamora and Samuels, are against all the foreiners. You apparently need to revisit "hooked on Phonics". We are only upset with the ones who openly dis T&T before, when we approched them.  So how you drag Birchall name in that?

World football today my arse! What d hell you know bout world football today? Who make you the world football pundit? Damn mumbling idot!

Of course the best have to play, we all know that Einstein,  but by bringing in men who suspect in terms of giving their all, you could F-up the little team chemistry that we work so hard to cultivate.

And your point about "what if the two men score? How we will react? So what if they miss the goal that cause we not to go, eh, did you think about that outcome too? Yuh backside!

Palos, how you ever come up with any dispute between foreign and locals I eh know? You see ah monkey on top of another monkey and you start bawlin for Piglets.

You have my sentiments, the harsh reality is that you need to go back and read all the post that you misread before.

By the way, invest in some reading glasses, or hooked on phonics, or you what, just turn off your computer for a few days.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2005, 03:40:59 PM »

MY 2 CENTS

Wham!!?? yuh keyboard stick or wha?

It have ah key mark "Caps Lock" It on de left hand side dey.... underneath "Tab" and above "Shift"

Use it...

THATS JUST HOW I WRITE, IF YUH DOH LIKE , DON'T READ IT... EASY HUH

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2005, 04:18:35 PM »
I have a few comments:
1) I don't understand why some men trying to say samuel more loyal than zamora...they are both waggonists...same shit different smell.  We will only know how loyal they are if select them for the WC then see what happens after when time come for Digicel and Gold Cup.

2) We should keep in mind the Jamaica scene..look at where they are after using the waggonists.

3) Samuel states it is every player dream to play in a WC, he didn't say anything about represent TnT...it appears as though his main concern is playing in ah WC and his chances with England are slim.  (I know some fool will say Yorke said the same exact thing..it is every player dream to play in ah WC..but b4 U type that piece of shit..think about the CONTEXT).

4) Leo came here to qualify and perform well at the WC...so I expect him to select a few waggonists once they improve the chances of the team without disrupting team chemistry....However, I doubt he will care about the long term effects on our football with the waggonists issue because he will not be here that long.

Personally I am against these guys being selected but I am not the coach....If they are selected, I have no choice but to shut my ass, and support them because they are part of the "team".  Hopefully, it will work out well in the long run....it will be sad if our football suffers and we have to wait 40 years to qualify for another WC because we end up taking several free loaders to Germany and our local players lose hope because waggonists and winning at all costs is more important.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2005, 05:03:38 PM »

THATS JUST HOW I WRITE, IF YUH DOH LIKE , DON'T READ IT... EASY HUH

I don't... yuh posts long winded and harsh on de eyes...

In short it is an eye sore... It have something called net-iquette... yuh eh bound to subscribe to it... I jus making ah suggestion

1]; } ?>