April 25, 2024, 08:50:20 PM

Author Topic: Be Ready for the British Onslaught !  (Read 4555 times)

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Be Ready for the British Onslaught !
« on: December 12, 2005, 06:33:07 AM »
Can our players be mentally prepared to deal with all the Bristish Media and fans that will do all to mentally destroy us before the game ?   

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Be Ready for the British Onslaught !
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 06:35:48 AM »
Oh please
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 08:10:33 AM »
THEY MAY MENTALLY DESTROY YOU

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 08:39:59 AM »

Dude ,psycological warfare is part of their game. You will understand what i am saying ! They did it to Argentine players who plays in England ..the last time around !

Offline Kenny

• New Warrior
  • T&TSC, Tartan Army branch
    • View Profile
    • Raskol Records
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
British? You mean English, right? the rest of Britain will be delighted to see you stuff the English.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 10:27:43 AM »
people the united kingdom is just a name.there is no unity there especially when it comes to the british.they f**ked everybody and everything.according to the sayin we have in tnt "fuk the english and bun the flag."
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 10:48:57 AM »
people the united kingdom is just a name.there is no unity there especially when it comes to the british.they f**ked everybody and everything.according to the sayin we have in tnt "f**k the english and bun the flag."

yuh talkin nonsense...there is unity in the UK. Not much in Sport though. What England do to T&T that so horrible. Fella's like yuh does real PISS me off...you ever been to the UK...IDIOT!

Offline Kenny

• New Warrior
  • T&TSC, Tartan Army branch
    • View Profile
    • Raskol Records
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 10:58:21 AM »
Football and the World Cup are nothing to do with the UK or Britain anyway - England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all have their own teams, and only England qualified. But not very many Scots or Welsh will be supporting England (some NI will).

I honestly don't think it's an exaggeration to say that T&T will probably be the most supported team at the WC in Scotland, especially after the draw with England.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 11:00:47 AM »
people the united kingdom is just a name.there is no unity there especially when it comes to the british.they f**ked everybody and everything.according to the sayin we have in tnt "f**k the english and bun the flag."

yuh talkin nonsense...there is unity in the UK. Not much in Sport though. What England do to T&T that so horrible. Fella's like yuh does real PISS me off...you ever been to the UK...IDIOT!

Take it easy breds, yuh over-reacting.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 11:03:45 AM »
If you can't handle the pressure u don't deserve to b ah supporter
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 11:04:37 AM »

Would you accept someone saying that about T&T?...I wouldn't and I certainly won't accept it about the UK either.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 11:09:44 AM »

Would you accept someone saying that about T&T?...I wouldn't and I certainly won't accept it about the UK either.

But you can't act as if everything lovey dovey in Great Britain given the history. I know of some Scots etc, if you call them British they'll cuss yuh up bad bad bad. And I suppose the same mentality we had back in the days when coming up against the English cricket team (how we were so proud of beating our former colonial masters), remnants of those sentiments will still be present when we play them in the World Cup.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2005, 12:15:22 PM »

rodney yuh makin yuhself ah fool.the irish,scots and welch dislike the english.whether its sports or on a personal note.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2005, 12:31:12 PM »

rodney yuh makin yuhself ah fool.the irish,scots and welch dislike the english.whether its sports or on a personal note.

ay allyuh! leh we keep dis bout Football nah. Anyway Trini go well cut England ass and man go be wining and dancing de gig on we supporters side ah de stadium ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2005, 12:43:33 PM »
I take the language used as offensive...you fella's could gang up all yuh want...what yuh saying is simply not true. I agree that when it comes to sport yuh aint go see any Scot's, Welsh or Irish supporting England or vice-versa. I know when the Scots click on Braveheart is nuff cuss does start to fly. But trust me other than in NI I know there is nothing like the dis-unity in the UK you trying to imply. So the Fool remark I go throw right back at yuh cause now I know you basing your observations on what yuh see, hear and read in the press and bitterness, but nothing firsthand. My only gripe with English Fans is their belittling of T&T's football team...I certainly would never stoop to your level of cussing and insulting another nation. We on this site should know is not just the English have a superiority complex.

Easy fuh you to say (the oldskooler's here know my situation) Pointman...but hey, ah hearing yuh...I'll leave it.

Offline bratachdubh

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 01:32:22 PM »
I tellin ALLYA
we have TWO Scotland on we team
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Damn right.  There's no such thing as a Brit.  5 million of us are Scots, and we'll be cheering T&T on.  To be absolutely honest, we'll be cheering for all the teams playing against England, but you guys have a great attitude.  It'll be party time in Germany!

Offline Born-again Bairn

• Touch ane, touch a'
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 01:39:32 PM »
I'll add my two penn'orth

No problem moving within the UK. I'm English and have lived in Scotland for 10 of my 40-odd years. I have yet to suffer any (non-sports related) abuse. Plenty of Scots, Welsh and Irish (both sides of the border) live and work in England. Inter-marriage, if it can be called that, is commonplace, with the children having little problem with 'who they are'.

Having said that there are certain tensions surrounding the media and the division of power - mainly due to England having 85% of the population (most of that in London and the South East). Independence parties are vocal and definitely have a say in how politics in Scotland and Wales is done. But, so far, there has been no vote for leaving the UK.

When it comes to sport, however, I'm going to need a thick, thick skin  ;D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 01:43:39 PM by Born-again Bairn »

Offline Born-again Bairn

• Touch ane, touch a'
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 01:42:47 PM »
.  There's no such thing as a Brit. 

In your dreams, perhaps  ;)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 02:19:24 PM »
Can our players be mentally prepared to deal with all the Bristish Media and fans that will do all to mentally destroy us before the game ?   

f**k all who appose us. We'll cut all dey ass. We jus focussin on weself an nun ah all da ahtha shit. stewps. We know the English media the english bookies there all ridulously self ritious
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 03:30:43 PM »
now wud be a good time for outta timin journalists like fazeer mohammed and co to make themselves useful and play the same game with the british team........bcuz the UK players fans and everybody will be looking at our media the same way we looking @ theirs for info

Offline Born-again Bairn

• Touch ane, touch a'
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 03:39:40 PM »
now wud be a good time for outta timin journalists like fazeer mohammed and co to make themselves useful and play the same game with the british team........bcuz the UK players fans and everybody will be looking at our media the same way we looking @ theirs for info

It'll be first time in along, long time that anybody's wanting information out of the English media.  ;D

Offline Rafael

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 05:30:39 PM »
British? You mean English, right? the rest of Britain will be delighted to see you stuff the English.

I tellin ALLYA
we have TWO Scotland on we team
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Better make that three.

Come June though, it'll be a few million more.

If there's one thing we Scots love more than an underdog, it's an underdog that's hoping to bite England.
Don' worry - be Hibee

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 06:25:11 PM »

Dude ,psycological warfare is part of their game. You will understand what i am saying ! They did it to Argentine players who plays in England ..the last time around !

Ah hope that the SOCAWARRIORS lun the song well: "Doh cry fuh mih Argentina." It eh have nutten wid dat song if yuh want tuh piss off the Brits and dem...tuh psychologically destabilize dem. :rotfl:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 07:23:57 PM »

Ah hope that the SOCAWARRIORS lun the song well: "Doh cry fuh mih Argentina." It eh have nutten wid dat song if yuh want tuh piss off the Brits and dem...tuh psychologically destabilize dem. :rotfl:

...uhhhh. I think the English sing that when they're beating Argentina and want to make fun of them.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 07:54:08 PM »

f**k all who appose us. We'll cut all dey ass. We jus focussin on weself an nun ah all da ahtha shit. stewps. We know the English media the english bookies there all ridulously self ritious

Jefferz I hope you ready to handle yuh stories if them english hooligans attack yuh.
Them men does fight fuh fun wid man who not supporting england, trust me.
Just be cool in that atmosphere and remember is not QRC VS CIC is world cup, big man thing nah.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

1]; } ?>