June 03, 2024, 04:20:03 PM

Author Topic: Where are we meeting up in Germany ?  (Read 20077 times)

Offline bruce-jogl

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Where are we meeting up in Germany ?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2006, 09:56:02 AM »
 :P

Germany 2006 / World cup 2006

Hey Everybody                     Nürnberg/Langenzenn 15/02/2006

We feel very happy about the fact that also a team from the Caribbean will participate at the football games in Nürnberg (Nuremberg). The entire area is very keen to be a good host for the visitor from all over the world.
Also we like to make our contribution fort that and like to offer our hotel rooms to vistiors from Trinidad & Tobago.
We still have some rooms available for the time your team is plalying in Germany or Nuremberg during the football world cup. (TnT – England 15.06.2006)

Our privat owned hotel with 35 rooms is located in the area of Nuremberg. Should you need some hotel rooms or know somebody who needs some, we would be very pleased to submit our following
offer to you.
Our hotel is located a few minutes outsite of Nuremberg. The way to the stadium is very easy to find and it will take you approximately twenty minutes to reach it by car. The next train staion is just 900 meter away from our hotel.
Please check the website: www.hotel-seerose.de where you can find some pictures of your hotel.

Double room/ Twin  74,00 Euro
Single room 83,00 Euro
From 3 days=  Double room/ Twin 70,00 Euro
Single room 81,00 Euro

We can do special rates for groups

The rates are per person per day, incl. breakfast buffet, and VAT.
All rooms are equipped either with shower/WC or bath tube, WC, Sat-TV and Telefone. Also included is the use of sauna, steam bathe and Tecaldarium.
Additional to our hotel we also have a restaurant, which offers a wide selection of meals and drinks.

We hope we can offer you our services and Bavarian hospitality. Also we can organize for our guest some shuttle service or guided tours in the region of Nuremberg (Nürnberg). We help also by car rental.

Please do not hesitate, if you need any additional information.

Yours sincerely

Jochen Peter                  
Hotel Seerose                  
Telephone from TnT: 001 49 9101 90940
Facsmile from TnT: 001 49 9101 909497
Email: info@hotel-seerose.de      
www.hotel-seerose.de         

Offline Ramizinho

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2006, 01:06:30 PM »
Anyone staying in Mannheim for the TnT vs Paraguay match...this is where the team will be based so we could at least meet the players to celebrate we win after the match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,
Me and 2 others from this side will be stayin in Maneheim, we will have to link up!!

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »
at my house fuh sure
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2006, 08:32:30 PM »
Has the transport from Frankfurt to the games been organized. It will be cool if we can all leave Frankfurt together and return together. Let me know.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2006, 11:13:15 AM »
hey fellas me an me bro coming we get two tickets each for tt paraguay amd tt sweden....we thinking of staying in frnakfurt. any fellas fancy meeting up? where are most of y'all staying as we havent booked hotels yet?

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2006, 08:27:08 PM »
five of my friends and i will be staying for the group stages in the frankfurt area, no problem if you want to meet up,

how r u planning to get to the games? we r training it

Offline rodigan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2006, 02:11:49 AM »
gonna be coming from hong kong via munich (bra -v aus) on the 18th... anyone know of places to stay in kaiserslautern for the night of the 20th...

actually, anyone planning on sleeping that night after we qualify for the next round?

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2006, 06:20:45 AM »
Sure goth! We shall meet up - i'll pass my contact details onto you closer to the date! cheers

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
at my house fuh sure

TMF which part of Germany are in comparison to our destinations like Dortmund, Kiasser and Nuremburg?

we comin tru on ah mobile home a little rest and relax at a normal lvin space wud be nice.

no pressure on yuh doh.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Martin

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Faluma Soca Online Shop
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2006, 11:55:38 AM »
Check out this calendar of Soca parties taking place during the WC.. I'll try to keep this updated and as complete as possible. Feel free to contact me if anything missing..

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2006, 05:14:17 PM »
sweet!! :)
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2006, 05:38:51 PM »
Check out this calendar of Soca parties taking place during the WC.. I'll try to keep this updated and as complete as possible. Feel free to contact me if anything missing..

Iz Pace!! from day 1   ;D ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2006, 07:00:23 PM »
Okay everyone Gony and I have spoken and I think we have a plan that would benifit everyone. Since he is German there are alot of things that he can findout easier than I can. Together we are working on lodging and Transportation for everyonoe who would want reguardless of where you come from... As of now if all works out lodging can be as low as $150.TT per night....We are thinking of cost to rent Buses or a Bus since I have a bus license.... I understand the exchange rate and would do all I can to keep the cost down....

In saying that I do understand that there are Trinis and other nationals that are better off
Financially and I am hoping that you can atleast donate a little to keep down the cost of fellow Soca warriors fans that are coming from T&T to see thier team play....

I my self have already promised to pay lodging for atleast three T&T fans names already noted...Although Movant you are in the US and in a better status than others..... I am also purchasing tickets for three....

Pleasse be patient as more info will come in the following week.
I'm just seeing this...but I may be willing to foot the bill for 1 person for 1 night...must be a resident in Trini...only because most of us foreign-based Trinis might be a little better off.  This however isn't hard and fast...willing to help out a fellow FBT as well.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2006, 05:10:39 PM »
WN could enter this..

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/hfc/fom.html

Hear nah... we just hadda dress up Tallman proper.... he done have de height and dread to stand out... and he hat does done be tips one side!!

What yuh say Tallman some face paint.... a cape.... and ah big flag to wave!!  ;D yuh sure to win!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>