April 24, 2024, 05:17:34 PM

Poll

What do you folks predict for Oliver Camps & his future as TTFF President?

He will raise 2014 WC funds & carry on in the job for life as TTFF President
He will be found innocent at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations
He would be found guilty at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations & get a life ban
He will eventually be forced to resign due to the players’ court case against the TTFF
Just like Oliver himself, you have no idea :-)

Author Topic: Oliver Camps Thread  (Read 123378 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Camps back at the helm as TTFF heads into centennial year
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2007, 01:23:35 PM »
when did elections take place ????? lord have mercy

and which national team germany sending thier top squad
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 01:27:22 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2007, 01:24:47 PM »
Congrats Mr Camps,  for u to be there for close to 20 years u must be doing something right.... We look forward to 4 more years of service under your  excellent and impeccable leadership
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 01:31:24 PM by Patterson »

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »
So nobody knew this Annual meeting would take place Sunday except those that would put the current admin back in unopposed?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »
The Fearless One was running an ad last week on I95.5 fm asking when were the elections to be held cuz like it was de best kept secret.......well it come like a thief in de night...

So I guess if only 2 Associations show up and agree to de shit den everything OK....but what de mudder a%$$$## I reading here dis evening.....

SSSSSSTTTTEEEUUUUPPPPSSSSS!!!!!.........2010 WE COMING!!!!...... ::) ::) :'( >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2007, 02:29:46 PM »
Steupssssss!!!!  :rotfl:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2007, 02:58:13 PM »
The Fearless One was running an ad last week on I95.5 fm asking when were the elections to be held cuz like it was de best kept secret.......well it come like a thief in de night...

So I guess if only 2 Associations show up and agree to de shit den everything OK....but what de mudder a%$$$## I reading here dis evening.....

SSSSSSTTTTEEEUUUUPPPPSSSSS!!!!!.........2010 WE COMING!!!!...... ::) ::) :'( >:(

yuh sound propehtic there for the centennial year anniversary  :rotfl: :rotfl:... german national team, well boy... which team playing germany, is the question i will ask? ???

God is de BOSS....

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2007, 03:47:17 PM »
Geez  the German under 17 could beat that shit side we had in the Gold Cup. We have no local team that could match wits with the Gernan senior squad, EVEN OUR VETERANS would find it very difficult

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2007, 03:51:07 PM »
Check dat smartman move

As for germany, I will believe it when I see it
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2007, 04:45:19 PM »
Are there persons in Trinidad who are interested in the TTFF presidency?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2007, 04:51:34 PM »
So nobody knew this Annual meeting would take place Sunday except those that would put the current admin back in unopposed?

We have to remember that the TTFF is not a public agency but a private association.  One can only assume that Association members (the Eastern and Central Football Associations...whomever they may be) participated.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2007, 04:52:23 PM »
Are there persons in Trinidad who are interested in the TTFF presidency?

I'm sure there are...but members of the public-at-large would be ineligible to run.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Camps back at the helm as TTFF heads into centennial year.
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2007, 05:09:26 PM »
BIG MAG here...."Scotch and coconut f#cking water".....unopposed meh mudder c#nt....

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »
Does anybody know when the elections for TTFA take place? After all, they are the recognised representative organisation administering football in T&T.

If they retracted the mandate given to TTFF - a private company- then perhaps football administration would become more open?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2007, 06:08:45 PM »
I would like to thank Shaun Fuentes for this very comprehensive report, keeping us updated on what has happened at this very important meeting. As you know this is a die-hard warriors forum and we take all aspect of the game/administration seriously as we really want to help. So Nuff respec' again . But umm ..... Shaun, ....ah ah ah was jess wonderin'.... :-\  yuh couldn't ..... like tell us that de TTFF election was coming up? No offense eh, ah was jess curious. Iz probably not something that actually all of us would have thought of. It jess kinda cross meh mind fuh de fuss time today as ah read dis.

Ah know yuh real busy and yuh know how we does be pulling we hair out about how to make constructive change and ting, but oh gorm. How yuh movin' so?

Wait wait! Sorry..... I'm assuming iz ok for us to know about TTF elections and stuff  :'(
Anyway, Shaun, once again we need you to continue as you do to fight for our players and the game and of course, as TTFF communications officer, inform the public on RELEVANT TTFF MATTERS as you see it. Thanks and keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 06:21:10 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2007, 06:15:08 PM »
Does anybody know when the elections for TTFA take place? After all, they are the recognised representative organisation administering football in T&T.

If they retracted the mandate given to TTFF - a private company- then perhaps football administration would become more open?

You're referring to kentsoulman's post, right? I'd be interested in more details here - What shows that FIFA is recognizing the TTFA?

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2007, 06:31:07 PM »
I'm presuming that as TTFF are arranging games and "running" T&T football in general, FIFA but be recognising them. But somewhere, someplace, there must be a document that informs FIFA that TTFF are the new football administration.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2007, 08:28:35 PM »
The Eastern and central associations members just rubber stamps anything that is put forward by Jack. That CONSTUTION HAS TO GO. The clubs must have a say in TT football.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2007, 11:36:39 PM »
As I mention to some peeps I feel u can find out d secrets for Angostura bitters and KFC herbs and spices b4 u know when is d TTFF election
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2007, 10:26:22 AM »
This very sad but will continue to happen as long as Jack Warner is alive and you know how the wicked lives forever its sad to talk like that but its true he will continue to sock or football dry until his last days and when his time is up his son will take over so our football affairs will be ran by incompetent and greedy low life’s forever 
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2007, 08:50:10 PM »
Did it occur to anybody that Scamps looked either very ill or mentaly handicapped or slowed by depression or some kinda drug therapy or jess straight up retarded. This was the most pathetic interview I've seen. He is simply not fit to work ............................ on anything

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2007, 07:57:32 AM »
New Minister ready to do something?  :'(

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161239459

Time for results
New minister talks tough to sporting bodies
Kern De Freitas
Thursday, November 22nd 2007

Serious talk: New Minister of Sport, Gary Hunt, left, talks business with chairman of the Sports Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SPORTT), Gerard Ferreira at the SPORTT Christmas luncheon at the Hilton Trinidad yesterday. -Photo: Curtis Chase

IT'S time to turn money into results.

This was the message from new Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs, Gary Hunt, as he addressed members of the national sporting fraternity during a Christmas Luncheon hosted by the Sport Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SPORTT) at the Hilton Trinidad and Conference Centre, St Ann's yesterday.

"...Given the amount of money now being pumped into various disciplines, we must begin to see more tangible results," the minister stressed as he outlined the major areas of development on which he is hoping for SPORTT to "continue to focus".

These areas include development of personnel such as athletes, coaches and administrators, the construction and upgrading of facilities, and identifying a path for developing athletes from the primary schools to the elite level.

Other areas Hunt earmarked for serious attention are succession planning, building on the performances by great athletes such as Hasely Crawford and Brian Lara, and also using sport technology and exploring sport science and the benefits of adopting such an approach.

In relaying his excitement and commitment to his new portfolio, Hunt advised SPORTT on the importance of efficiency and achieving set goals. "To whom much is given, much is expected," he added.

Chairman Gerard Ferreira, uttered similar sentiments, telling the different sporting bodies that SPORTT are now looking for return on their investment.

"We are now going to ask for delivery. We are not going to ask for the bang for our buck. We want to deliver the institution that we know sport is," Ferreira stressed.

The former Arima Race Club president revealed that his term as SPORTT chairman is coming to an end, saying that results should now be forthcoming after the unprecedented sums given to sports in T&T.

"It doesn't have to be more gold medals. I want to see more people qualifying for the Olympics," Ferreira said, adding that, "we have to start thinking of sport as an industry".

SPORTT CEO Carol Charles-Austin indicated she was encouraged by some of the achievements T&T have had over the last year, singling out cyclist Emile Abraham, who achieved Pan American Games silver for T&T.

Yesterday, SPORTT also used the occasion to launch their new website, www.sportt-tt.com. In addition to a local news section and a downloadable version of the sport policy and information on sport development, the website also includes sports doping information, including the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) code, as well as information about sport-related jobs, as well a job centre.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2007, 08:24:15 AM »
As I mention to some peeps I feel u can find out d secrets for Angostura bitters and KFC herbs and spices b4 u know when is d TTFF election

What about d Royal castle Paramin pepper sauce?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2007, 09:19:44 AM »
So Express's Keith Smith finally taking a li'l notice an' ting. Nice man

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_opinion?id=161239417

Ah find Jackula geyyin' plenty mention in de news. Keep it up. Dey go hone in jess now to de crux of de matter.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2007, 09:26:28 AM »
New Minister ready to do something? :'(

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161239459

Time for results
New minister talks tough to sporting bodies
Kern De Freitas
Thursday, November 22nd 2007

Serious talk: New Minister of Sport, Gary Hunt, left, talks business with chairman of the Sports Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SPORTT), Gerard Ferreira at the SPORTT Christmas luncheon at the Hilton Trinidad yesterday. -Photo: Curtis Chase

IT'S time to turn money into results.

"We are now going to ask for delivery. We are not going to ask for the bang for our buck. We want to deliver the institution that we know sport is," Ferreira stressed.

The former Arima Race Club president revealed that his term as SPORTT chairman is coming to an end, saying that results should now be forthcoming after the unprecedented sums given to sports in T&T.

"It doesn't have to be more gold medals. I want to see more people qualifying for the Olympics," Ferreira said, adding that, "we have to start thinking of sport as an industry".

I wonder if this was a typo on behalf of the author ?
On the news last night it sounded as though he said "we are NOW going to ask for the bang for our buck".......which might be more in keeping with the theme of being results oriented.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
NEW Oliver camps Interview TODAY on 95.5fm I-Sports
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2007, 06:38:58 AM »
This evening Andre Baptiste will be airing an interview he did with Oliver Camps. Among the questions asked, will be the status of the Black(Jack?)-listed player and the Coach and T&T's prep for the 2010WC Qualifiers Local based can tune in to 95.5fm from 6:15Pm TODAY (SAt 24th) while foreign-based can listen in at http://www.i955fm.com/nowplaying.aspx

P.S. Oh I almost forgot, Andre will also be Re-airing his 2nd 1/2 coverage of the CIC/Malick North Zone Intercol Final...in his own inimitable style ;D

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Oliver camps Interview TODAY on 95.5fm I-Sports
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2007, 10:30:21 AM »
Thanks Patriot.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2007, 04:25:56 PM »
champs say some changes would be made they not satisfied .. champs don't want to comment on blacklisted players he does not want to say if the players are eligible.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 04:27:50 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »
...champs don't want to comment on blacklisted players he does not want to say if the players are eligible.

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :banginghead:

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »
...champs don't want to comment on blacklisted players he does not want to say if the players are eligible.

he needs to get the OK from Jack

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2007, 08:04:17 PM »

well he said his lawyers said told him not to comment

he needs to get the OK from Jack

1]; } ?>