April 19, 2024, 08:42:21 AM

Poll

What do you folks predict for Oliver Camps & his future as TTFF President?

He will raise 2014 WC funds & carry on in the job for life as TTFF President
He will be found innocent at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations
He would be found guilty at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations & get a life ban
He will eventually be forced to resign due to the players’ court case against the TTFF
Just like Oliver himself, you have no idea :-)

Author Topic: Oliver Camps Thread  (Read 122799 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: Oliver Camps set to take over Brazilian Football Federation
« Reply #300 on: April 24, 2009, 07:55:39 AM »
finally, the shit has flown over the cukoo's nest. stay tuned for more featuring pinky and the brain starring oliver "forrest" gumps as pinky
jack warnerman as the brain
dick greedy as madam secretary
and the rest of the ttff imps as the brains laboratory
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #301 on: April 24, 2009, 08:25:36 AM »
this one comes 2nd the the yard interview  ;D that was a classic :beermug:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 24, 2009, 10:49:28 AM »
TTFF long serving President Oliver Camps will take charge of the Brazilian Football Federation with immediate effect.

This is his reward for the stellar work done with the TTFF, and the CBF states this is the man they need to put the Selecao back on track.

Camps was voted in at a secret meeting in "Mayaro Trinidad "

350,000 ecstatic Brasilero took to the streets of Rio De Janeiro outside the CBF offices  shouting " "Cacaholeinho"

Said Ramos De Souza De Arazzis  of the CBF.." We were keeping tabs on Professor Camps for years,  and this is the tonic we need for the way forward"

A delighted but calm and Scotch and Coconut drinking  Camps responded "          "   

watch meh...can we do the same and start a petition to tell this man politely "Thanks for your time"...lets get serious now""..

is it possible to find a new "yes man"?... somebody else to see what Zürich looks like ???

or heself cant say.."        "   ???

we taking dis shit for so many years.....we have no shame yes....

and doh come with "that eh go change nothing da da da "..and de once jack still dey blah blah blah

Jack need ah " No Man"  or a  "lets discuss This man"...

allyuh does talk dat...but i actually sat in a round table meeting with 5 senior TTFF officials... and if allyuh think allyuh know what "YES MAN " is....see it with yuh own eyes...

Good one Big Mag, good one.....ah highlight dat sentence because ah man give me ah lil anectdote (sad but funny) in Nashville after de game, he happens to be tight with Gulajwti who is de big man in US football and very high ranking in FIFA, he say he ask Gulajwti how come he have de presidencampst of the USSFF reigning for sooooo long, he say Gulajwti give him an example bout ah time he carry some important documents for de man to sign and de man take dem, sign it and hand him back, he tell meh friend, "you understand why? anybody else woulda read it before dey sign it."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:53:28 AM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 24, 2009, 11:08:20 AM »
scatch and coconut water
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 24, 2009, 11:31:15 AM »
wheyss   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2009, 09:15:26 AM »
Cacaholeinho...that should be Camps new name for real

aye, i like that name for gumps boy, but my wife said to call him "oh oh" as a mistake.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2009, 09:18:03 AM »
I cyar wait for part 2 .... "Camps tek ova the JFF"
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2009, 09:20:16 AM »
I doh know how I miss this thread.

I killing myself laughing at Cacaholeinho.

Més que un club.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2009, 09:52:57 AM »
I cyar wait for part 2 .... "Camps tek ova the JFF"

Allyuh like ting, boy.

I cyar wait needah.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2009, 10:14:07 AM »
So is JW "Special Advisor" to the BFF yet? Is JW MP for Rio yet?  Has JW complained to the BFF that they are not interested in the Black youths in the ghetto because they are not investing any money?

So many questions, so much to do, how will OC and JW fear?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 29, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »
coming soon to a cinema near you

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Camps says he’ll give up football job if challenged.
« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2010, 04:25:12 AM »
Camps says he’ll give up football job if challenged.
By Walter Alibey (T&T Newsday).

It looks likely that the reign of longstanding football administrator Oliver Camps could soon come to an end.

And a new era with former Trintoc, United Petrotrin and national team football manager Richard Braithwaite could soon begin

Newsday understands a number of top officials, including Keith Look Loy who is a FIFA Youth Development Officer and Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation’s (TTFF) vice-presidents Raymond Tim Kee and Rudolph Thomas, are among a list of administrators that will be contesting the post of president at the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the TTFF.

Braithwaite is not among the list to contest the election but a number of ex-national players are calling for him to throw his hat in the ring.

The election, it is understood, is carded to be held within the next few months when a new president will be elected.

This is because Camps, who served as president of local football federation for the past 20 years, has agreed to step down if anyone decides to challenge him for the top post.

Contacted recently Camps said: “I have never contested the post of president because I was never challenged for the position.”

He made it clear his decision to step down in the face of competition is strictly to avoid disharmony in the federation. “Once there is competition, you always have one faction against another and this causes people in one faction to be angry or against those in the other,” Camps said last week.

However a number of ex-national football administrators are saying that while they support the choices of Look Loy, Tim Kee and Thomas for the top job in the football federation, they feel that business consultant Braithwaite is the best man for the job.

Camps said he will support anyone who wants to go up. “I have served and I have done so well, so I have no problem stepping down if there is need for it,” said Camps who was also manager of the Trinidad and Tobago “Strike Squad” during the failed World Cup campaign in 1989.

Ron La Forest who is considered one of the best strikers to play for Trinidad and Tobago, called for Braithwaite to take over at the helm of local football.

“I have worked with Braithwaite and he has always been a very honest, straight-foward and fair person who will not be afraid to call a spade a spade,” La Forest said.

La Forest feels confident that there is unlikely to be any sort of change to take place in the administration of local football if Look Loy, Thomas or Tim Kee should be elected.

Brian Williams, another former national defender is also lobbying for Braithwaite to throw his hat into the ring to contest the post of president. Like La Forest, he explained that he has worked with the affable Braithwaite at Trintoc and on the national football team.

“He has shown an interest in taking football to the next step. He is knowledgeable, he has experience and he has the interest of football at heart” the rasta hair-styled Williams said.

Known for his rugged tackles on the right of the TT defence, Williams was quick to add however that while he also knows Look Loy, Thomas and Tim Kee to be knowledgeable administrators, he feels that Braithwaite appears to be the perfect man for the job.

Edgar Vidale has also described Braithwaite as the number one choice for the position of president. But he is calling on the clubs to throw their support behind him if local football is to be moved foward.

Vidale stressed that Braithwaite has operated in that capacity for several years and he knows about the management of the football federation. According to Vidale, Braithwaite has also been at a number of high- profile international football meetings with the FIFA and was instrumental in guiding the Soca Warriors to the 2006 World Cup.

“Outside of Braithwaite I think Look Loy is the next best choice for the job as he has the academics to operate in such a position,” Vidale said. He dismissed Tim Kee’s candidacy saying the other top contenders will provide more enlightened stewardship of the local football organisation.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Camps says he’ll give up football job if challenged.
« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2010, 05:16:50 AM »
Challenged by whom?  Another lap dog??  Steups!!...

Cue BM....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 11, 2010, 05:48:30 AM »
when dey use the word challenge and yuh see the names propping up,yuh have to laugh.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 11, 2010, 05:53:48 AM »
The contenders mentioned for the throne reminds me of the saying- The more things change the more they remain the same. There is also another saying- Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Well the million dollar question is- Who does Jack want? What jack wants Jack gets. Pray tell me which of the abovementioned pretenders can tell Jack- Thank you but no thank you especialy when they get FIFA trips abroad .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2010, 05:56:04 AM »
when dey use the word challenge and yuh see the names propping up,yuh have to laugh.

or yuh go  :( worse yet >:(
The contenders mentioned for the throne reminds me of the saying- The more things change the more they remain the same. There is also another saying- Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Well the million dollar question is- Who does Jack want? What jack wants Jack gets. Pray tell me which of the abovementioned pretenders can tell Jack- Thank you but no thank you especialy when they get FIFA trips abroad .

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2010, 06:16:36 AM »
Ah read this and literally went to Youtube to vibes Crazy x 2 kaiso ... "Time Will Tell" and "In Time to Come" ...

Just like Maradona's "if allyuh fire de equipment man ah gorn" ... the way fwd with Camps "ah go siddung if challenged" is clear. Challenge him. However, anything but a bobolee challenge.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2010, 07:08:22 AM »
What does he means by "I will step down if challenged". That is heights of hypocracy and arogance. The very traits of Jack and Patrick. The ENTIRE TTFF had to go for effective change. Jack tell camps to put out feelers. They want to see who will be a pain in they arse or the next llap-dog. They want to eliminate all challengers.  If all the clubs in TTFF cast a vote, there MAY be change. If the current system is intact where only the zone association alone vote, why bother to challenge Camps. They all in Jack pocket. To me is a setup.

Controversial, here is your big chance, Throw in your hat.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 07:53:32 AM by Deeks »

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2010, 07:23:03 AM »
What hypocrisy? The man honest. If Jack ALLOW somebody to challenge him, then he know is time to go. That is very clear. Jack Warner doh deal up with fair elections, everybody supposed to back one horse or be victimised. From the time it have more than one horse in the race, Camps know what that mean.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2010, 07:31:18 AM »
De votes might disappear in de cross crossing river if someone esle run against Camps.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 11, 2010, 07:50:26 AM »
' I CHALLENGE YOU ..ON MY MASTERS GRAVE"...

IT SPEAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 11, 2010, 07:56:14 AM »
I say let Anil run for the post. If Jack can be a fifa man and MP, then Spalk could be MP and TTFF pres.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 11, 2010, 08:08:52 AM »
quote: The election, it is understood, is carded to be held within the next few months when a new president will be elected.

you'll realise for such a big association which involves many zones and affiliated bodies,they still cyar give a date? Jack have it in his back pocket.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2010, 08:10:12 AM »
I say let Anil run for the post. If Jack can be a fifa man and MP, then Spalk could be MP and TTFF pres.

CO-SIGNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2010, 08:14:06 AM »
anybody who does carry personal grudges against players don't deserve to be president , esp Anil and what he say about the players
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2010, 08:15:51 AM »
anybody who does carry personal grudges against players don't deserve to be president , esp Anil and what he say about the players

Dat is d esteem Min of Sport yuh talkin bout.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2010, 08:17:58 AM »

He doh lick Warner ass enough.
You want he toungue to fall out.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 11, 2010, 12:23:31 PM »

Dat is d esteem Min of Sport yuh talkin bout.

He will seek "legal advice" to see what can be done about you cause you too "fass and outtaplace" and he is a minister of governemnt of which you are just an employee !!
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 11, 2010, 02:10:59 PM »
I thought by now this forum would have had someone ready to take the job,is years now we calling for this,i will recommend some names if you all will vote for them,Kelvin Jack,Sancho or Shaka,i think these guys are young,in sync with the modern game and what it calls for,knows the ins and outs of T&T Football (history),Latas and Yorke already have their work cut out.The time has come and these guys have to go weather they want it or not,the youths have to be ready to replace them.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2010, 02:13:38 PM »
I thought by now this forum would have had someone ready to take the job,is years now we calling for this,i will recommend some names if you all will vote for them,Kelvin Jack,Sancho or Shaka,i think these guys are young,in sync with the modern game and what it calls for,knows the ins and outs of T&T Football (history),Latas and Yorke already have their work cut out.The time has come and these guys have to go weather they want it or not,the youths have to be ready to replace them.

Coop's dais the problem right dey.....we cyar just walk een the people election and vote...if that could happen I would be at the venue before it opened.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>