March 29, 2024, 04:59:32 AM

Poll

What do you folks predict for Oliver Camps & his future as TTFF President?

He will raise 2014 WC funds & carry on in the job for life as TTFF President
He will be found innocent at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations
He would be found guilty at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations & get a life ban
He will eventually be forced to resign due to the players’ court case against the TTFF
Just like Oliver himself, you have no idea :-)

Author Topic: Oliver Camps Thread  (Read 121903 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
and check de rammfle up old paper he reading from...mama
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
and check de rammfle up old paper he reading from...mama

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ent! And he hand trimbling like Jack just rough him up!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bPtb87TvJZA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bPtb87TvJZA</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LarS-UfBFjk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LarS-UfBFjk</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a3qziRGVuc4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a3qziRGVuc4</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Watching that video with Anton Corneal he look like he have some sugar in he tank !

Ah feel he is ah under cover hen !!

Watch he movement allyuh.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is this the end of Oliver ? or is he gonna ask for more ?
« Reply #424 on: March 10, 2011, 06:49:40 PM »
I may be reading this wrong, correct me if I am , but it looks like Jack has hung Camps out to dry ...in de hottest sun. " he should pay de players " ...Camps has said ...no money !! so he eh know nothing bout de hundreds of millions that passed through an organisation that he is the President of ?

My info is that in scamping out of TTFA committments the TTFF was formed ...and Camps is the owner ! So who has to pay if there is a lien on the organisation ?

Talk is that they will try to kill off the TTFF and re-emerge with another pseudonym to escape the payment ... as in the past ...

I cant wait for book 3 !

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the end of Oliver ? or is he gonna ask for more ?
« Reply #425 on: March 10, 2011, 07:11:59 PM »
I may be reading this wrong, correct me if I am , but it looks like Jack has hung Camps out to dry ...in de hottest sun. " he should pay de players " ...Camps has said ...no money !! so he eh know nothing bout de hundreds of millions that passed through an organisation that he is the President of ?

My info is that in scamping out of TTFA committments the TTFF was formed ...and Camps is the owner ! So who has to pay if there is a lien on the organisation ?

Talk is that they will try to kill off the TTFF and re-emerge with another pseudonym to escape the payment ... as in the past ...I cant wait for book 3 !

When will this loop hole be plugged?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Camps hopes TTFF, Sport Ministry can improve relations in 2011
« Reply #426 on: March 11, 2011, 03:20:05 PM »

Talk is that they will try to kill off the TTFF and re-emerge with another pseudonym to escape the payment ... as in the past ...

I cant wait for book 3 !

This can't happen this time. You have to have a viable reason to be declared bankrupt. If TTFF try, they will be asked to show where the money went to. All evidence is already before the High Court. In T&T if an organisation goes bankrupt due to financial irregularities, the assets of the ceo/president can be seized. Camps is TTFF president and Warner was in charge of LOC2006. So bankruptcy would mean full investigations, seizure of property and legal charges. Ain't gonna happen.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the end of Oliver ? or is he gonna ask for more ?
« Reply #427 on: March 11, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »

Talk is that they will try to kill off the TTFF and re-emerge with another pseudonym to escape the payment ... as in the past ...I cant wait for book 3 !

When will this loop hole be plugged?

The players should still be able to go after Camps and Warner personally to collect any outstamding debts.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 11, 2011, 04:41:23 PM »
F#CK CAMPS

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 13, 2011, 11:11:32 AM »
F#CK CAMPS

Oh Big Magician, tell we how yuh REALLY feel about Camps..... :rotfl: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #430 on: March 13, 2011, 02:33:43 PM »
As the damn president of the ttff you should not be using phrases like: I hope, declare bankruptcy, borrow money, we are broke, I have to seek the advice of one man, one man's money is paying for all this, this training camp is expensive. Scamps you are fired you fool.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 13, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »
Camps ever talk (press release) so much before?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Camps says TTFF hands clean
« Reply #432 on: June 10, 2011, 12:14:00 PM »
Camps says TTFF hands clean
T&T Newsday

“We have done nothing wrong and we have no reason to hide. Those were the defiant words of Oliver Camps, president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), commenting for the first time since allegations of bribery were made against TTFF special adviser Jack Warner and FIFA executive member Mohammed bin Hammam.

In a media release yesterday, Camps categorically denied he or any of the TTFF’s delegates accepted the bribery sum of US$40,000 from bin Hammam and said he will not be part of a “witch-hunt” by FIFA. “The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation is cognisant of the current investigations into allegations of bribery being made against Austin Jack Warner...(and) wishes to explicitly state that none of its delegates were offered any inducements, bribes or gifts to support any of the candidates during the meeting on the May 10, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Trinidad,” he said. Camps argued that the meeting took place all within the FIFA boundaries that dictate what was acceptable.

“In the interest of Fair Play - one of the founding principles of this game, we listened to the speeches by Mohammed bin Hammam, as he put forth a case as to why he would be the best choice for FIFA. A privilege that was afforded to now FIFA president Sepp Blatter in Miami,” he explained. “The TTFF was made aware that the trip and accommodation were sponsored by Mohammed bin Hammam under the auspices of the CFU (Caribbean Football Union). The TTFF did not and does not see this as akin to bribery or any inducements as in the past, trips by Caribbean delegates to meetings have been sponsored by the organisation and agency that wanted to put on the programme,” he added.

Camps revealed his Federation has been in communication with FIFA and promised their cooperation throughout their investigations once it is “unbiased”

“Since the meeting...the TTFF has received several communications from CONCACAF and FIFA about allegations of bribery and invitations to meetings before the Ethics Committee of FIFA. The president and Executive of the TTFF like all other Caribbean nations will fully cooperate with any independent and unbiased investigation if and when called upon (to) do so. We have done nothing wrong and we have no reason to hide,” he said.

“We, however, will not be party to or participate in any witch-hunt being launched by the whims and fancies of those who wish to destroy the name of our great Confederation. As a Federation, it has been made public that we have written to FIFA expressing our concerns over the impartiality of the investigation,” he continued.

The TTFF boss believes the scandal is destroying the close relationship between the CFU and CONCACAF and expressed hope that they could recover from the current situation.

“We as a member of the CONCACAF are deeply saddened and disturbed over the maneuvering and machinations which have taken place...relative to the actions of the Executive and it’s General Secretary...The events over the past two weeks have strained the once unbreakable relationship between the CFU and CONCACAF,” he said. Approached by members of the media after yesterday’s meeting of Cabinet at Tobago, Warner said, “what more is there left for me to say?”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Camps says TTFF hands clean
« Reply #433 on: June 10, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »
papa yo,, is now he get talkative?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 10, 2011, 12:30:03 PM »
Too many words all at once. The football apocalypse is upon us.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: June 10, 2011, 03:07:50 PM »
They hands must be clean, is not like they does do anything with de fitball.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 10, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
Too many words all at once. The football apocalypse is upon us.

I am pretty sure this was a written release and not a sound bite interview...take from that what you may  ::)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 10, 2011, 05:00:47 PM »
Trouble coming when yuh see duncy Scamps start to blabber ....    :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
People stay tuned.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 10, 2011, 05:42:13 PM »
Thanks 4 sharing Scamps now I know money pass because all yuh hands have not been cleaned 4 decades.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 10, 2011, 06:28:13 PM »
http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20110602/sports/sports1.html

..... Seaga, who is also a former prime minister of Jamaica and currently serves as chairman on the Premier League Clubs Association, has demanded that the leadership of the JFF come public with any involvement it may have had in the alleged 'buying' of votes.

Additionally, Seaga said that if the JFF had received any funds in relation to that scandal, the money should be returned.

He believes the integrity of the nation's football is under threat and everything should be done by local powers to protect the country's international image.

Seaga, however, didn't limit his cry for transparency and honesty to the JFF secretariat in New Kingston, but called on other Caribbean football bosses to do the same.

"To restore the integrity of the region, the present leaders of the Caribbean Football Union (CFU) must call on all the federations which received and kept the 40 thousand US dollars (US$40,000) bribe to return it forthwith or face public disclosure of the identity of these Caribbean federations which are corrupt by holding the integrity of the region to ransom," read a statement released by Seaga.

"This act of corruption involves the reputation of the Caribbean football federations and has shamed the reputation of football, much to the great sorrow of lovers of the game and other well-thinking people," the statement continued.

Speaking to The Gleaner yesterday, Seaga believes that  Jamaica's close relationship with Warner makes it one of the prime candidates for any bribery attempts, and the JFF's failure, up to this point, to provide information to the contrary, is damaging its reputation across the region and across the world.

"We are told that representatives of the countries of the region went to the meeting and they were all directed to a room where they picked up a bag each,"
Seaga said.

"That's not evidence, but what is evidential is that a statement has not been made by the leadership of the JFF to say that we did not pick up any bags and we did not receive any funds, or we received and gave it back.

"We have not heard anything from the JFF and it's well known that it (JFF) is embarrassingly close to Warner. But again, I'm not targeting them I am targeting the entire CFU," Seaga argued.

"We can't get in touch with anybody (from the JFF) and nobody has said anything to us, so we are left to draw our own conclusions," Seaga lamented. "Nobody has said anything, the information we have had is more or less to the contrary, but we won't accept information like that as being evidential.

"However, they (JFF) should have given us some words of wisdom from the beginning," he concluded.

Meanwhile, neither JFF president Captain Horace Burrell nor general secretary Horace Reid could be reached for comment, as several calls to their cellphones went unanswered.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 10, 2011, 07:31:55 PM »
"Meanwhile, neither JFF president Captain Horace Burrell nor general secretary Horace Reid could be reached for comment, as several calls to their cellphones went unanswered."

Looks like this could become a real Horace story for JFF (geddit? Horror story  :rotfl:)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 10, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »
wha Camps do with de money? he ain't have no travel expense and hotel accomodation.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 10, 2011, 08:45:26 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:

Scamps hand clean...if d man say it clean..it clean....syke!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 11, 2011, 08:04:00 AM »
IT SAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 11, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
IT SAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

right on cue BM!!!...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 12, 2011, 05:14:02 PM »
Wide World of Sports (WWOS)
Suriname gifts await FIFA decision
Sun Jun 12 2011

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8260240

FIFA's ethical committee has told the Suriname Football Union (SVB) to wait for instructions on what to do with gifts that could be part of the bribery scandal that has rocked FIFA.

Caribbean Football Union (CFU) official Jason Sylvester presented the gifts, including $US40,000 ($A37,834), to the Suriname board after a meeting with Asian Football Confederation chief Mohamed Bin Hammam of Qatar.

Bin Hammam was among four people suspended by FIFA for alleged roles in the attempted bribery of 25 CFU associations in the build-up to FIFA presidential elections.

Bin Hammam challenged FIFA President Sepp Blatter for the top football post but bowed out after being charged. Blatter was re-elected unopposed on June 1.

As the FIFA investigates allegations of bribery, the SVB has offered all assistance and has faxed all official documents sent by CFU for the meeting with Bin Hammam in Trinidad on June 6 to the FIFA inquiry authorities.
"We are a small and needy country, but will never under any circumstances take bribes or material," SVB chairman Louis Giskus told AFP.

"Now we just wait for the FIFA ethical commission to tell us what to do now."

Giskus outlined the details of what Sylvester gave the board and denied any form of bribery took place, saying the SVB will return all gifts if so directed.

"On May 11 we received a laptop, a beamer and a brown envelope with Suriname printed on it, containing four piles of $10,000, brand-new bills," Giskus said.

"CFU official Jason Sylvester responded to my questions saying the beamer and laptop were from CONCACAF and the money came from CFU and was for the development of football projects.[/b]

"After rumours in Zurich, we requested the FIFA to be heard immediately on the gifts.

"On June 1 we confirmed and explained to the FIFA that after the meeting with Bin Hammam and 26 unions, we were all told to gather gifts at the CFU office in Hyatt Hotel."

Giskus said the SVB confirmed receiving the gift in a letter to the CFU.

"The SVB reported the gifts in their administration and their banker, after it noted all bill numbers. The beamer and laptop are already put into use, and the money, put on hold, was going to be spent for next month Olympians games in Paramaribo."

In the past, the SVB has received many CFU material donations and financial aid from FIFA.

"And Sylvester is a CFU official, which is an official authority within the FIFA", Giskus says, adding that the SVB had no doubts at that moment.

According to Giskus, no government official in Suriname has requested any information from the SVB on the FIFA scandal
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:16:17 PM by dreamer »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 12, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
What is a "beamer"? The only beamer I know is a BMW!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 12, 2011, 10:13:28 PM »

I think he's referring to an overhead projector... used, I suppose, to "beam" images onto a wall or screen.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 13, 2011, 06:30:57 AM »

I think he's referring to an overhead projector... used, I suppose, to "beam" images onto a wall or screen.

LOL, I thought a BMW was a little excessive even for bin Hammam!  However, a national team player once told me that when they toured Africa, a certain Special Adviser commented on one of the fleet cars, a new shape 7 series BMW. The accompanying local administrator immediately said he would send over a couple! Of course, thats just hearsay, but........?

1]; } ?>