April 18, 2024, 08:25:23 PM

Poll

What do you folks predict for Oliver Camps & his future as TTFF President?

He will raise 2014 WC funds & carry on in the job for life as TTFF President
He will be found innocent at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations
He would be found guilty at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations & get a life ban
He will eventually be forced to resign due to the players’ court case against the TTFF
Just like Oliver himself, you have no idea :-)

Author Topic: Oliver Camps Thread  (Read 122745 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: Camps: TTFF not dependent on Warner.
« Reply #540 on: August 05, 2011, 07:21:40 PM »
Camps: TTFF not dependent on Warner.
By Ian Prescott (Express).

Oliver Camps, president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), denies that the departure from football of Minister of Works Jack Warner, a former FIFA vice-president, has left his organisation totally defenceless.

However, Camps admits that local football has suffered since the loss of their special adviser and chief financier, who resigned from football's world governing body amidst a bribery scandal involving fellow FIFA executive member Mohamed bib Hammam.

"No. It's not true to say that we were totally dependent on Jack," a defiant Camps said yesterday. "But, Mr Warner did help us out greatly from time to time."

Camps was also asked why after many years of existence the TTFF does not have a home.

"Football is just like any of the other sports. Just like many of them we don't have a permanent home for football, and just like many other sports we have to book the stadium and such venues for matches.

"All the sporting organisations are suffering, not just football," Camps insisted. "We are just like any of the other sporting bodies who are now struggling to fund their programmes."

Camps said the TTFF has no choice but to try and raise funds. But, he said, it's not at easy as many think.

The challenge is to get corporate Trinidad and Tobago involved with the national team's programme.

"You know that local football doesn't generate funds," Camps declared. "To generate spectator interest, we have to bring in top teams to generate funds.

And usually after paying for these teams and paying the players and other expenses, most times we just break even. People think we make big money, but many times we just break even."

Are you kidding me?

20 years have come and gone. 20 years.

You narrow minded motherf*%ker.

You are so lucky to be living in a society of happy go lucky people. In the Middle East, they would stone you and your impish motherf&%king supporters to a slow and painful death. Make no mistake about it, you are not fooling those of us who can read between the lines.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 05, 2011, 07:41:22 PM »
Camps will rise again
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 05, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »
Camps will rise again
:devil:

Quick someone, throw some yeast around Camps when he's next asleep at the TTFF office desk to help him rise again!!

Who knows he might even be recruited by the UNC if he's successful in his bid to rise!!  ;)

Some please pass Camps a walking stick & something to balance on! The man finally trying to rise from his desk and do something for the first time after all these years!!   ::)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:08:08 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #543 on: August 05, 2011, 10:34:25 PM »
In this life things happen for a reason , is either we accept or we dont.

Me i  say ttff or ttfa is depandant on warner scamp go foxk yuhself .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 06, 2011, 11:18:32 AM »
Camps was instructed to say this.

But keep that between us.

Jack will raise again !!!!!
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 06, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »

Steups .. That is no secret.  We all know Camps is a puppet, incapable of acting independently because of years of smelling bamsee.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 06, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »

You is a real cunny for true....steups!!....

We cyah even organize ah friendlly with Haiti.

The rich will get richer while the poor get poorer.

Buh say wha "We goin Brazil" (Copyright Brownsugar)

That's right shout it out loud...

WE GOING BRAZIL!!.... :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :flamethrower: :party: :party: :duel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Oliver Camps & The TTFF Prediction Poll
« Reply #547 on: August 10, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »
Okay guys this is a long overdue poll designed to send out a serious message of love to Camps & the TTFF!!  :-*

Please get voting & note you can vote separately for up to two options in the poll and you are also allowed to change your vote if you change your mind about a particular option you previously voted for as I want this poll to be as accurate and reflective of T&T footballer supporters’ opinions as possible!

PS: The option(s) you personally voted for will be highlighted whenever you view the current poll results!

We would like all the regulars as well as first time visitors to this site to participate!
We are hoping to have at least 100 voters contributing to this poll by end of this coming weekend!
Once we hit this target then the plan is to email the poll link to Camps!

Thanks for taking part!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:30:09 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Oliver Camps & TTFF Prediction Poll
« Reply #548 on: August 10, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »
Okay guys this is a long overdue poll designed to send out a serious message of love to Camps & the TTFF!!  :-*

Please get voting & note you can vote separately for up to two options in the poll and you are also allowed to change your vote if you change your mind about a particular option you previously voted for as I want this poll to be as accurate and reflective of T&T footballer supporters’ opinions as possible!

The rules here remind me of TTFF elections. :devil:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 10, 2011, 03:45:01 PM »

So you've been to a TTFF election and voted for Camps?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 10, 2011, 04:15:06 PM »
As much as i would love to see camps go, he's definitely not the problem, but rather the whole TTFF fraternity! the truth remains, he camps could easily be replaced by another crook, and as we all know T&T is full of them.

i want to see ah total revamp, and if possible, either shaka, kelvin jack or brent sancho taking over this federation, then and only then would i be totally please with camps departure.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:13:22 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 10, 2011, 04:15:48 PM »

Doh try to corner Coop's like that!! Yuh wasting yuh time!!  :D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 10, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »
As much as i would love to see camps go, he's definitely not the problem, but rather the whole TTFF fraternity! the truth remains, he camps could easily be replaced by another crook, and as we all know that T&T is full of them.

i want to see ah total revamp, and if possible, either shaka, kelvin jack or brent sancho take over this federation, then and only then would i be totally please with camps departure.

One step at a time JC!
If/when Camps steps aside we could think of one of those guys stepping up to the plate and helping to give the TTFF transparency, accountability and a new fresh dynamic approach to marketing, etc!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 10, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »

I told you all already it eh have nothing in T&T Football i have not been around,Breds i leave T&T 20 plus yrs ago where Camps was?i never voted i just liked going to these meetings to know what's going on,i still have reports from way back in the 70's, i around since POSFL,where were you?it's not what i read or hear it's what i know.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 10, 2011, 04:51:16 PM »
As much as i would love to see camps go, he's definitely not the problem, but rather the whole TTFF fraternity! the truth remains, he camps could easily be replaced by another crook, and as we all know that T&T is full of them.

i want to see ah total revamp, and if possible, either shaka, kelvin jack or brent sancho take over this federation, then and only then would i be totally please with camps departure.
       Ah watching Sancho to see how well he running NE Stars,any time he gets an enclosed ground to call their home in Grande he is my president.You call some good guys their but they have to develop some nuts to handle T&T. :devil:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: August 10, 2011, 04:55:33 PM »

I told you all already it eh have nothing in T&T Football i have not been around,Breds i leave T&T 20 plus yrs ago where Camps was?i never voted i just liked going to these meetings to know what's going on,i still have reports from way back in the 70's, i around since POSFL,where were you?it's not what i read or hear it's what i know.

So Coop's are you saying that based upon the rules I've devised above for this poll that I would fit in well into the current TTFF management structure?!  :-[

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 10, 2011, 04:59:27 PM »

What kind ah poll is that,everybody here know what the results will be,is only friends and family going to vote.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 10, 2011, 07:38:09 PM »

What kind ah poll is that,everybody here know what the results will be,is only friends and family going to vote.

Yuh right, this poll is similar to the TTFF elections in truth! Everyone does know beforehand that Camps going to win as he does go up unopposed and is only friends & family of Jack & Camps does vote anyway! Once a few brown envelopes pass them men happy, to hell with T&T football, even a clock that not working does be right twice a dayl!   :heehee:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:43:08 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Oliver Camps & The TTFF Prediction Poll
« Reply #558 on: August 14, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »
Hey fellas please keep voting!!

We need to send Camps & the TTFF a serious message of love!!  :-*

Would be nice to have at least 100 votes by the end of the weekend and after that I plan to email the link for this voting poll to Camps aol account at the TTFF office!!
When Camps hear the beep from his computer ah sure he will wake-up quick and check his email!  ;)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »
TnT chances of making Brazil are slim... Go USA.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2011, 11:46:46 AM »
Hey fellas please keep voting!!

We need to send Camps & the TTFF a serious message of love!!  :-*

Would be nice to have at least 100 votes by the end of the weekend and after that I plan to email the link for this voting poll to Camps aol account at the TTFF office!!
When Camps hear the beep from his computer ah sure he will wake-up quick and check his email!  ;)
      What's the latest on this poll,is it a secret poll?come on people we need your votes.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 15, 2011, 03:19:52 PM »
Hey fellas please keep voting!! I would like all the regulars as well as first time visitors to participate!

Would like to have at least 100 voters contributing to this poll by end of this coming weekend!

Once we achieve those numbers I plan to email the link for this voting poll to Camps aol account at the TTFF office!!

We need to send Camps & the TTFF a serious message of love guys so please don't let them down!!  :-*

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 15, 2011, 04:06:29 PM »
Let us get serious. Do you think Camps will be influenced by what we say and what the poll reflects.
 Camps mantra is that I am here to serve TTFF and I will do it to the best of my ability= Let it not be said that I abandoned the ship at a critical juncture. Because of the perks of the job ,eg travelling all over the world Oliver aint giving up nothing. If you live in T&t a long time most of our leaders are immune to constructive criticism. Camps reminds me of the lady who went to a Cadet's passing out parade and the cadets were marching left right all 99 of them. Her son was marching right left and she went to the Commandant and said her son was the only one who got it right all the others were wrong.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 15, 2011, 04:55:34 PM »
Let us get serious. Do you think Camps will be influenced by what we say and what the poll reflects. Camps mantra is that I am here to serve TTFF and I will do it to the best of my ability= Let it not be said that I abandoned the ship at a critical juncture. Because of the perks of the job ,eg travelling all over the world Oliver aint giving up nothing. If you live in T&t a long time most of our leaders are immune to constructive criticism. Camps reminds me of the lady who went to a Cadet's passing out parade and the cadets were marching left right all 99 of them. Her son was marching right left and she went to the Commandant and said her son was the only one who got it right all the others were wrong.

I am well aware that Camps have no intention to resign hence this poll!

There is an option in the poll if you feel that Camps will continue in the job for life and will get the funds he wants for the 2014 WC campaign!

I am just trying to get a poll that gives us a true democratic reflection of what the general T&T football supporter thinks about Camps & the TTFF!

I hope you have voted as my target is a minimum of 100 voters before I send them the link!

Cheers  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:49:43 AM by Socapro »

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 16, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
Thanks for the clarification- Good luck

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 17, 2011, 02:23:20 PM »
Let us get serious. Do you think Camps will be influenced by what we say and what the poll reflects.
 Camps mantra is that I am here to serve TTFF and I will do it to the best of my ability= Let it not be said that I abandoned the ship at a critical juncture. Because of the perks of the job ,eg travelling all over the world Oliver aint giving up nothing. If you live in T&t a long time most of our leaders are immune to constructive criticism. Camps reminds me of the lady who went to a Cadet's passing out parade and the cadets were marching left right all 99 of them. Her son was marching right left and she went to the Commandant and said her son was the only one who got it right all the others were wrong.

That is why there is strong sentiment by some, including my self to boycott this campaign or encourage the locals to wise up and boycott the campaign..

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 23, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »
I have had a few requests to keep this poll visible so folks can keep voting so I've bumped it back to the first page of this discussion board!

Hopefully all the regulars as well as first time visitors will participate!

Would like to have at least 100 voters contributing to this poll!

Once we achieve those numbers I plan to email the link for this voting poll to Camps aol account at the TTFF office!!

We need to send Camps & the TTFF a serious message of love guys so please don't let them down!!  :-*
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:29:50 AM by Socapro »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 23, 2011, 12:38:25 PM »
I have had a few requests to keep this poll visible so folks can keep voting so I've bumped it back to the first page of this discussion board!

Be patient Soca,i feel after the WC campaigne peeps will vote,they giving Camps one more chance.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 23, 2011, 08:05:15 PM »

Be patient Soca,i feel after the WC campaigne peeps will vote,they giving Camps one more chance.

Ok cool!!  8)

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »
As weak as Camps is, he is not dangerous! Groden is the hatchet man but maybe FIFA will give him his sentence soon! Others like Watson and others follow the lead , they are not leaders , just do the dirty work and stay in office! I am sorry but I can't think of anyone who could transform this culture of TTFF! Just another group who want to do the same thing! We in some deep crap! I voted anyway!
Camps should have stepped down a long time ago!

1]; } ?>