April 19, 2024, 06:29:09 AM

Poll

What do you folks predict for Oliver Camps & his future as TTFF President?

He will raise 2014 WC funds & carry on in the job for life as TTFF President
He will be found innocent at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations
He would be found guilty at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations & get a life ban
He will eventually be forced to resign due to the players’ court case against the TTFF
Just like Oliver himself, you have no idea :-)

Author Topic: Oliver Camps Thread  (Read 122791 times)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Camps resigns from TTFF
« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2014, 11:19:58 AM »
so wait...so taxpayers dollars must bailout Camps??? Why doesn't jack lend ah hand? This "gov't is an atm" way of thinking must change.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Camps resigns from TTFF
« Reply #751 on: July 08, 2014, 12:50:12 PM »
Jack and Camps were peas in a pod. He always had to referthe Special Advisor whenever important questions were put to him. And it has reach to this. Jack can't be serious.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Oliver Camps speaks out on UK TV
« Reply #753 on: June 12, 2015, 07:05:25 PM »

http://www.channel4.com/news/jack-warners-cheques-oliver-camps-fbi-trinidad

regarding the question about having seen the money. I remember there was a report about what happened in his office with the envelope being in the desk drawer or something. Can someone post the link if they find it before I do?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 12, 2015, 07:27:07 PM »
Yeah right, Ollie!!!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #755 on: June 12, 2015, 07:42:13 PM »
Sorry, it was not Camps, but Groden's affidavit to FIFA:

http://wired868.com/2012/03/22/groden-accuses-warner-of-collecting-bribe/

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 12, 2015, 08:52:25 PM »
Camps new everything, but didn't do anything because he enjoyed the benefits of being lazy

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Oliver Camps Thread
« Reply #757 on: June 13, 2015, 02:01:25 AM »
‘He made me do wrong’
By STEPHON NICHOLAS (Newsday).

Former Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) president Oliver Camps has turned on longtime friend and ex-TTFF Special Adviser Jack Warner who is now facing extradition charges over multiple allegations of corruption while he was vice-president of FIFA and president of CONCACAF.

In an interview with UK Channel 4, Camps, who served as head of local football for 19 years, described Warner as “a brother” but claims “he made me do the wrong thing.”

Camps resigned his TTFF post on October 27, 2011 following the infamous Hyatt meeting where US$40,000 was allegedly handed over to Caribbean football delegates by Mohammed bin Hammam in a cash for votes FIFA scandal. In the UK Channel 4 interview, Camps finally admitted he was aware of the money being disbursed despite denying so in a June 9, 2011 press release.

“The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation...wishes to explicitly state that none of its delegates were offered any inducements, bribes or gifts to support any of the candidates during the meeting,” Camps had previously stated.

Questioned by Newsday in 2011 about the validity of that statement, a defiant Camps declared, “I spoke the truth then and I stand by it.”

He told a different version to international media however when grilled about the US$40,000 alleged bribes.

“I knew that it was...I never saw the money but I knew that it was being...from the information I had... that that was being done and I was not present at the time that it was being done. I had left the meeting...At my office I understand that...I was told that there was a gift that was given and I passed it on to the treasurer,” a stuttering Camps told Channel 4.

The 84-year-old washed his hands of any wrongdoing and also declared himself completely ignorant of any corruption taking place during Warner’s tenure.

“If he came to me and told me that there was some transaction... I had confidence in him and I would sign. I am amazed that I did not detect these things at the time but I just didn’t,” Camps said in Channel 4 interview.

The ex-football boss said he was flabbergasted about the allegations that Warner failed to pass on US$750,000 FIFA aid to Haiti following the devastating 2010 earthquake that killed over 300,000 people. The FBI is currently investigating Warner concerning that money as well as a US$10 million alleged payment from South Africa to him.

“I am amazed here. It shocks me...I don’t believe it as a matter of fact. I cannot believe it, I am wondering whether it’s a mistake. I am not doubting it in any way but I am hoping it is a mistake...I feel abused, not only used,” Camps declared.

Camps, as head of the then-TTFF, was also embroiled in a legal battle with 13 members of the 2006 Soca Warriors team over non-payment of World Cup bonuses.

Minister of Sport Brent Sancho estimates that close to $200 million has been unaccounted for from their investigations.

Warner 'ally' Camps speaks out.
T&T Express Reports.

Oliver Camps, a close friend and colleague of former FIFA vice-president Jack Warner, has spoken about the FBI's claim that his former boss was involved in bribery.

Camps was Jack Warner's right hand man and close friend for more than 20 years. Now the former FIFA executive committee member is wanted by the FBI, Camps is the first of Warner's inner circle to speak out publicly about what happened.

Camps told Channel 4 News: “We were like brothers...I could tell him what I wanted and we were very frank with each other. I realise I should not have put so much confidence in him because he made me do the wrong thing and I was doing it very innocently. I knew nothing about those things.”

Camps was chair of Caribbean football's finance committee and signed cheques in Trinidad for millions on Warner's behalf.

These cheques were supposed to finance Trinidad's team in the 2006 World Cup campaign in Germany and were still being signed three years after the World Cup had ended in what the authorities there allege was a money laundering operation on Warner's behalf.

“If he came to me and told me there was some transaction, I had confidence in him, I would sign. I am amazed that I did not detect these things at the time but I just didn't. I just thought everything was above board,” he said.

Camps said he was not aware of wrongdoing and says he feels let down by someone to whom he was very close. Warner was not available for comment, but has previously denied wrongdoing.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:03:40 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 13, 2015, 09:06:47 AM »
Lovely ... Chickens coming home to roost while all the scoundrels gradually start throwing each other under the bus.
It's ugly to watch but a necessary unraveling of a tightly controlled mafia imploding in front our eyes.
As we always said this Cosa Nostra looks to be including Jackulito aka to be represented as suspicious enterprises or shell companies as "Renraw", "Jamad", "Concacaf" (lower case) and others. Other stars being Scampito, Rodent, Uncle Tim, Uncle Kenny sad-ramper, Cornmeal, Uncle Harold, uncle Shabba, Horner 1 and Horner 2, possibly "President" aka little Jackulito. Their yes men, pro bono attorneys and lackeys will burn in hell for the evil that they spread in the T&T football community and the suffering they dish out for our easy to exploit footballers male and female. I pray that justice will be served by whatever instrument fate sends us. Watch for a sudden drop in international travel with these above jokers as they look over their backs for an unexpected nabbing by Interpol acting hand in hand with the US judicial system.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #759 on: June 14, 2015, 07:57:51 AM »
Mouth open, tory jump out. The Scamps taking front before front tekkkk him. Tim Tee playing more pious than thou. He wants us to believe that for the more than 10 years he was a part of this system, he didn't see anything, didn't do anything, didn't know anything and he is or was the Pope of the Jamad controlled front. Like Blatter and the Spiderman, Tantie Tee didn't know any of this stuff was going on. He even wants us to believe he is surprised by the news concerning his hero, the Jamad One.
What a bunch of shit.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:59:40 AM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 14, 2015, 09:14:37 AM »
Well mr. Oliver - the test of friendship is at stake- how long yuh know tuh friend and now yuh talking likely uh shock? Wait nah you was responsible for tracking funds and yuh cyar tell a bobol from legitimate transactions? With nah yuh really expect people to believe that yuhwas so innocent and nieveL wait nah when'll yuh thought allyuh make big money and allyuh drinking and celebrating as friends allyuh was talking about the piety of Robin Hood or how blessed you were to be so privileged?

Come nah is you and yuhpartner here yuh talking about? So tell meh yuh did not have a conscience? Yuh could not stand up and ask why the 2006 players eh getting they promised WC money? Nah Mr Oliver yuh sounding likes remake of the Jamacian comedian today so letme find asonetodeicate to what Hhearing and reading about:

Adapted from Shaggy's It was'nt Me

(Yo', man) Yo'
(Open up, man) What do you want, man?
(They just caught me) You let them catch you?
(I don't know how I let this happen) With who?
(Meh buddy from all these years you know) Man
(I don't know what to do) Say it wasn't you
(Alright)

Finally they coming in
Creeping in on what we did
Picture this, we were both caught with ah money ting
[Album version - Picture this, we had hands in the cookie jar

How could I forget that I had
Singing an extra cheque
All this time i was  wicking there
I never know what I signing here'

How you can grant the man  access to FIFA dollars
Trespasser and a witness while you cling to your power
You better watch your back before he turn into a viper
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If he say a million  convince me say a dey
Never admit to a word when he say
And if he claims and you tell him  deny no way

But we get caught (It wasn't me)
Saw me signing cheque  on the  hotel floor  (It wasn't me
I even had a dollar in the office  (It wasn't me)
I even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

I go Make sure they knows it's not me and lead them on the right prefix
Whenever you should see him make he threading  flex
As funny as it seems to be it not that complex
Seeing is believing ah better change meh  specs
You know he not gonna be worrying 'bout things from the past
Hardly recollecting and then he'll go to noontime mass
But if he start ah rant ah know I better run fast

I saw when he buss the marks  (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told him (It wasn't me)
Heard the money get louder (It wasn't me)
He stayed until it was over

How could I forget that I had
Signed an extra cheque
All this time I was wucking there
I  never took my eyes off the prize

Gonna tell him that I'm sorry
For the pain that I would cause
I've been listening to the stories
It makes no sense at all
We should tell the people that  we sorry
For the pain that We caused
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
That's why I singing today

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #761 on: June 23, 2015, 02:00:21 AM »
Ex TTFF President might lose his home
By Rachael Espinet (Guardian)

Former T&T Football Federation (TTFF) president Oliver Camps says he is in danger of losing his home and all of his belongings because he trusted former Fifa vice president Jack Warner too much.

In an interview last week with CNC3, Camps disclosed that his assets were tied up in the TTFF’s assets because he trusted Warner.

“How can you do me that? That’s something I have to ask him. How could you do me that? Because I trusted him like my brother, and to have me in this situation now makes me very sad,” Camps said.

He was answering questions related to the millions of dollars, intended for the development of Caribbean football, which have reportedly gone missing.

Camps said he was not aware of where the money went.

He said he was primarily in charge of the management of the TTFF and the growth of the players, and Warner and others handled the finances.

“I was not involved in the administration of the football. Even if they put me as an officer or one of the officials, I was still the manager of the team and that is where I put all of our efforts,” Camps said. 

Reflecting on his role in the TTFF, Camps said many would think he was foolish for trusting Warner as he did. But he said he did what was necessary for the players to get what they did.

At one point he agreed to tie his name and his assets to the organisation.

“I am very disappointed that they should even think of doing that because I was honest with them and I did everything possible above board to help them. And to hear now what I am hearing, it hurts my heart. That’s all I could tell you,” Camps said.

As to the meeting Warner held at the Hyatt Hotel where $40,000US bribes were allegedly paid, Camps said he left before the alleged incident occured.

“It was brought to the office by somebody who was there at the meeting, and then it was sent to Mr Warner, so I had nothing to do with it,” he said.

Warner and Camps are among several people charged by US prosecutors over alleged corruption at Fifa.

The US Justice department alleges the 14 accepted bribes and kickbacks estimated at more than $150m (£97m) over a 24-year period.

Warner denies all charges of corruption. Camps said he holds no ill will against Warner.

“I thought he was doing a good thing for the players because I thought it was genuine,” Camps said.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 23, 2015, 07:16:27 AM »
What he mean that his assets tie up with the TTFF? He put his savings in the TTFF bank account, he co-sign for a loan, he use his house & car as collateral for a TTFF loan??? How you as a big, supposedly intelligent man, manage to co-mingle your "assets" with a non-profit company that you DO NOT own? How can it be Jack's fault, take responsibility for your dunce behavior. Every time this man opens his mouth he sounds like a mooks, no wonder Jack put him as a figure head cause he has no sense. #dotishforspite

I guess we should add Oliver Camps at the bottom of the list of TTFF creditors.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 23, 2015, 08:10:36 AM »
F00ck you Camps, yuh playing dead to catch cobo alive.

Yuh shoulda save yuh money.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 23, 2015, 08:43:38 AM »
Camps tryin to be more jokey than Jack Warner at this point.
Maybe he didn't co-conspire but he certainly turned a blind eye on what must be dozens if not hundreds of occasions.
 :banginghead:

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: June 23, 2015, 08:49:07 AM »
“I was not involved in the administration of the football.” - Oliver Camps, TTFA/TTFF President 1992-2011

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #766 on: June 23, 2015, 10:52:13 AM »
“I was not involved in the administration of the football.” - Oliver Camps, TTFA/TTFF President 1992-2011

haha he's claiming that it was some kind of honorary position but he was really just team manager.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 23, 2015, 11:36:51 AM »
I think we all believe that Camps was a little naive (to say the least). But he said one thing which rang true: "One man can't take a team to the World Cup" Oliver Camps was not the recognised member of FIFA, TTFF was. However they set up the business from a trading point of view, the Federation was the recognised body. Therefore, how can Camps be solely liable for unpaid contracts?

I'm sure Bakes can shed more light on this. While, in law, Camps may be responsible, in football he is not (though as President, he would take the lions share of the blame). Surely, FIFA should support him and at least insist that his board members or vice presidents or exco or General Secretary share responsibility? 

The debts incurred by TTFF must be repaid, I just think it is harsh that they fall to one man when they were accrued by the Federation.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 23, 2015, 11:57:16 AM »
Wasn't the TTFA or TTFF a private company registered to Camps?
Something so

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 23, 2015, 12:12:44 PM »
Wasn't the TTFA or TTFF a private company registered to Camps?
Something so

The story goes that Warner wanted the rights to the name SocaWarriors so re registered TTFF as TTFF trading as Oliver Camps. I'm really not sure what this was supposed to achieve. I'm not even sure if an NGB can be registered as a sole trader??

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 23, 2015, 04:22:25 PM »
So FS, you see what Jack did to Ollie Camps and TTFF/TTFA. Why can't Brent see the same thing?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 23, 2015, 05:54:30 PM »
IT SSSSPPPEEEAAAKKKKSSS!!!! (c) Big Magician.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 23, 2015, 08:22:10 PM »
So FS, you see what Jack did to Ollie Camps and TTFF/TTFA. Why can't Brent see the same thing?

Not sure what you mean here. It was always the players aim to see Jack punished, but they haven't given up, just had to find a different route. Where do you think the FBI got details of dodgy transactions??

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 23, 2015, 08:46:05 PM »

Not sure what you mean here. It was always the players aim to see Jack punished, but they haven't given up, just had to find a different route. Where do you think the FBI got details of dodgy transactions??

Wait... so you claiming credit on behalf of the players for supplying information to the US DoJ now?  Incredible.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 23, 2015, 10:05:10 PM »

Wait... so you claiming credit on behalf of the players for supplying information to the US DoJ now?  Incredible.

You're such an imbecile sometimes. You know that the TTFF office was "raided" because you keep throwing this up as a reason why TTFA can't provide audits. I'm also fairly sure that it has been mentioned in media articles that Townley passed information obtained from TTFF's office to the FBI. So is it really too hard to believe that at least one Warner transaction was provided by the players? 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 23, 2015, 10:53:43 PM »
You're such an imbecile sometimes. You know that the TTFF office was "raided" because you keep throwing this up as a reason why TTFA can't provide audits. I'm also fairly sure that it has been mentioned in media articles that Townley passed information obtained from TTFF's office to the FBI. So is it really too hard to believe that at least one Warner transaction was provided by the players? 

By nature, I am skeptical of claims which seem fantastic.  I can recall no "media articles" which mention any communication between Michael Townley and the US Department of Justice.  Not only that, the Complaint is pretty particular in documenting where information came from in building the case against Warner.  All of the information presented points to evidence provided by co-conspirators. 

My continued questioning of you and your statements derives from my growing lack of confidence in your honesty... and serves two purposes: 1) to continue to challenge you to verify your increasingly dishonest, self-serving statements; and 2) to reveal your for the sensitive empty suit that you are.  You cannot substantiate your statement, which has morphed from "where do you think the FBI got details..." to "it's really not too hard to believe that at least one..."

Caught in yet another lie you resort to petulant name-calling.  I must really be getting under your skin with all this insistence on "transparency and accountability" (and honesty).

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 24, 2015, 05:27:00 AM »

By nature, I am skeptical of claims which seem fantastic.  I can recall no "media articles" which mention any communication between Michael Townley and the US Department of Justice.  Not only that, the Complaint is pretty particular in documenting where information came from in building the case against Warner.  All of the information presented points to evidence provided by co-conspirators. 

My continued questioning of you and your statements derives from my growing lack of confidence in your honesty... and serves two purposes: 1) to continue to challenge you to verify your increasingly dishonest, self-serving statements; and 2) to reveal your for the sensitive empty suit that you are.  You cannot substantiate your statement, which has morphed from "where do you think the FBI got details..." to "it's really not too hard to believe that at least one..."

Caught in yet another lie you resort to petulant name-calling.  I must really be getting under your skin with all this insistence on "transparency and accountability" (and honesty).

Caught in yet another lie you resort to petulant name-calling.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Pot, black, kettle   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Remember you haven't recovered from your attempts to mislead the board about the cabinet note yet. You see, I actually talk to people who are involved in situations whereas you are fed false and misleadin gossip. People here can make their own conclusions without you branding me as a liar, something you as an ambulance chaser lawyer should know better than stating in public without consequences.

But you are correct in that I couldn't swear in a court of law that the FBI specifically used an item supplied by the players. And you couldn't swear that they didn't. However, it shouldn't take too much for your inside man to confirm who I converse with in the US legal system.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 24, 2015, 06:05:30 AM »

Caught in yet another lie you resort to petulant name-calling.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Pot, black, kettle   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Remember you haven't recovered from your attempts to mislead the board about the cabinet note yet. You see, I actually talk to people who are involved in situations whereas you are fed false and misleadin gossip. People here can make their own conclusions without you branding me as a liar, something you as an ambulance chaser lawyer should know better than stating in public without consequences.

But you are correct in that I couldn't swear in a court of law that the FBI specifically used an item supplied by the players. And you couldn't swear that they didn't. However, it shouldn't take too much for your inside man to confirm who I converse with in the US legal system.

What "attempts to mislead the board about the cabinet note"??  You mean this post where I let you galavant yuhself before proving to you that there was no 'condition' put on the disbursement of funds to the TTFA.  The same post which you conceded was accurate and not misleading... where despite several requests you couldn't find the language dictating the "condition" that you harped on?  You actually talk to people who are involved in situations but it's clear you haven't the faintest of understandings of what you hear/see/read. 

If you feel aggrieved by me not only calling, but proving you a liar then why don't you sue me, liar?  I don't have to swear anything liar, you're the one who claimed affirmatively that the players provided information relied upon by the FBI in their prosecution of Jack.  The criminal complaint, which I conveniently linked for you in my last post (so that you can't claim that I'm 'misleading' anyone) makes clear the sources of the information against him, they went so far as to identify where the alleged monies were laundered.  No references to the WC dispute, the players or Townley... yet you have the balls to boldly claim the WC players played a role, not expecting anyone to call you on it.  Keep talking, with each passing day it's becoming clearer why you and Sancho fit in so comfortably with the den of thieves and liars that is the PP government.  Let me know if you need my address to send the court papers.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 24, 2015, 06:29:44 AM »
Scampito boy,
Lord have mercy on your soul ....
And please doh say "de devil made me do it" when yuh time of reckoning comes.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:41:37 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 24, 2015, 06:54:06 AM »

What "attempts to mislead the board about the cabinet note"??  You mean this post where I let you galavant yuhself before proving to you that there was no 'condition' put on the disbursement of funds to the TTFA.  The same post which you conceded was accurate and not misleading... where despite several requests you couldn't find the language dictating the "condition" that you harped on?  You actually talk to people who are involved in situations but it's clear you haven't the faintest of understandings of what you hear/see/read. 

If you feel aggrieved by me not only calling, but proving you a liar then why don't you sue me, liar?  I don't have to swear anything liar, you're the one who claimed affirmatively that the players provided information relied upon by the FBI in their prosecution of Jack.  The criminal complaint, which I conveniently linked for you in my last post (so that you can't claim that I'm 'misleading' anyone) makes clear the sources of the information against him, they went so far as to identify where the alleged monies were laundered.  No references to the WC dispute, the players or Townley... yet you have the balls to boldly claim the WC players played a role, not expecting anyone to call you on it.  Keep talking, with each passing day it's becoming clearer why you and Sancho fit in so comfortably with the den of thieves and liars that is the PP government.  Let me know if you need my address to send the court papers.

Where did I state this? the players provided information relied upon by the FBI in their prosecution of Jack.

If you're referring to this :Where do you think the FBI got details of dodgy transactions?? it just proves that you distort any statement to suit your hate agenda. But, liar, you show me where FBI have stated that they never received information from the players? The information sent would have assisted in many ways and at least saved a lot of leg work for the Bureau, including many suspicious transactions which MAY have lead to items included in the indictment such as.

192. In fact, on January 2, 2008, January 31, 2008 and
March 7, 2008, a high-ranking FIFA official caused payments of
$616,000, $1,600,000, and $7,784,000 - totaling $10 million - to
be wired from a FIFA account in Switzerland to a Bank of America
correspondent account in New York, New York, for credit to
accounts held in the names of CFU and CONCACAF, but controlled
by the defendant JACK WARNER, at Republic Bank in Trinidad and
Tobago.
193. Soon after receiving these wire transfers, the
defendant JACK WARNER caused a substantial portion of the funds
to be diverted for his personal use. For example, on January 9,
2008, WARNER directed Republic Bank officials to apply $200,000
of the $616,000 that had been transferred into a CFU account
from FIFA one week earlier toward a personal loan account held
in his name.

Documents identifying similar activity were sent by Mike Townley to FBI.

Bakes, yuh boring meh. You sound just like your hero, Jack Warner.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:36:44 AM by Football supporter »

1]; } ?>