March 28, 2024, 01:25:16 PM

Poll

What do you folks predict for Oliver Camps & his future as TTFF President?

He will raise 2014 WC funds & carry on in the job for life as TTFF President
He will be found innocent at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations
He would be found guilty at end of FIFA’s Cash For Votes Bribery investigations & get a life ban
He will eventually be forced to resign due to the players’ court case against the TTFF
Just like Oliver himself, you have no idea :-)

Author Topic: Oliver Camps Thread  (Read 121875 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Oliver Camps Thread
« Reply #780 on: June 24, 2015, 10:40:05 AM »
IT SSSSPPPEEEAAAKKKKSSS!!!! (c) Big Magician.....

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #781 on: June 24, 2015, 11:52:12 AM »
Ex-TTFF president might lose his home...... :yellowcard: :beermug:

"He Made Me Do Wrong...." - Oliver Camps  :P :rotfl:
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 06, 2016, 04:15:27 AM »
Camps’ daughter pleads for help.
T&T Newsday Reports.

Oliver Camps, former president of the then-Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), is in immediate danger of losing his home as well as other assets to satisfy an approximate TT$3.8million debt owed to ex-Soca Warriors coach Wilhelmus Rijsbergen.

Camps, 84-years-old, headed the local organisation for 19 years before stepping down in 2011 following a US$40,000 cash-forvotes scandal involving Mohammed bin Hammam who was battling Sepp Blatter for president of FIFA.

In a letter to the editor, Camps’ daughter Sandra, described her father as “as trusting fool” as the TTFF was previously registered as a sole proprietorship and now her father - whose health is failing - is stuck with a huge bill.

It is not the first legal scenario Camps has been embroiled in as the former ally of ex-FIFA vice-president Jack Warner was being sued by the thirteen 2006 Soca Warriors over unpaid bonuses promised to them by ex- TT FF special Advisor Jack Warner.

The case, which spanned over seven years, saw Camps being included as a defendant but refusing a request by High Court Judge Devendra Rampersad to file a lawsuit against Warner who it was alleged was in charge of the TTFF accounts.

The Warriors finally got their money in July 2014 when ex- Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissessar instructed her Finance Minister to fulfil the payment with taxpayers footing the bill. In an interview with UK Channel 4 last year, Camps said Warner was like a brother to him but “he made me do the wrong thing.” The manager of the 1973 TT team which lost the infamous match to Haiti told the foreign media network he signed documents whenever Warner asked as “I had confidence in him.” In her letter to the editor, his daughter said it pained her to publicly share “a matter of personal anguish to my family but is hoping some solution can be found as a result of her action.

“After the Soca Warriors returned from the World Cup and coach Leo Beenhaaker left for Poland, the TT team needed to find a coach who would continue to build upon the foundation that Beenhaaker had set. The Government, still hyped from the success of the team in Germany, agreed to pay for the services of a coach (Rijsbergen) for the national team,” she said.

She explained that it was “based on the promises” made by then Prime Minister Patrick Manning they hired the Dutchman.

“As the euphoria of the 2006 World Cup faded, so too did the desire to help but by this time the TTFF had run up a hefty bill with coach Rijsbergen, which needed to be paid. The TTFF did not have that money and Oliver Camps, as its president, was taken to court by Rijsbergen. The judgment went rightly in favour of Rijsbergen. The total sum owed is US$592,475.22.”

She explained: “To satisfy this judgment, my father will be forced to sell the home in which he lives. This impending action is having a serious effect on his health and his state of mind. We also stand to lose the home he and my mother built and other properties that were handed down from my maternal grandparents as no single property that he owns will pay this debt.” She said the TTFA and Government have not held true to their November 16, 2015 letter to settle the debt and new TTFA president David John Williams has said the local body is broke.

“That my father should be forced to bear the burden of a debt that may leave him homeless, when clearly this debt belongs to the TTFA, is unbelievable.” She pleaded, “I ask people to remember his 42 years of service to the game of football and, by extension, to his country and reconsider this matter urgently. Do the right thing for Oliver and allow him to keep his home.”

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 04:35:40 AM by Flex »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 06, 2016, 08:41:34 AM »
Real sad.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 06, 2016, 10:13:23 AM »
Jack is de woss ting ever.
Sorry Ollie but yuh make yuh bed with that vampire.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 06, 2016, 11:28:14 AM »
we all did...cause we wanted we name on world news and reaching world cup...and now we throwing everybody under the bus...like we had nothing to do with it... his (Camps) mistake was when the spell was broken he still operated on principle and his word..

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 06, 2016, 12:26:54 PM »
I know how hard Ollie and his wife worked to build a good home. A decent man who fell for Jack Warner promises. jack had a spell over this man to do his bidding.  Overseas trips  and entitlement clouded his judgment
 His heart was in the right place re T&T football and he gave his everything to see T&T make a World Cup
 What a price to pay . But as a fellow poster said- How you make your bed you lie on it.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #787 on: January 07, 2016, 05:48:24 AM »
No bailout for Camps.
By Sean Taylor (Express).

There will be no bailout for former president of local football’s governing body Oliver Camps who is faced with footing a bill of TT $3.8 million in outstanding salaries owed to former national coach Wim Rijsbergen. At least not from the government at this time.

Yesterday, Darryl Smith, the Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs made it clear that the money will have to be sourced by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) and not the government.

In a letter released on Tuesday to the media, his daughter Sandra Camps indicated that the then-named Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) ran up a bill after the 2006 World Cup in Germany, which remained outstanding leading to the Dutch coach taking Oliver Camps to court.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tim-Kee: Help Camps through Government subvention
« Reply #788 on: January 07, 2016, 07:28:08 AM »
Tim-Kee: Help Camps through Government subvention
By Stephon Nicholas (T&T Newsday)

Former Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee says he is deeply concerned with the current financial predicament of ex-football administrator Oliver Camps.

Tim Kee revealed he had approached Minister of Sport Darryl Smith late last year to find a solution for the veteran who headed the local football body for 19 years.

Camps, 84-years-old, is currently facing a mammoth US$592,475 bill owed to ex-national men’s coach Wilhelmus “Wim” Rijsbergen for the period 2006-2007 for his services.

He is scheduled to return to court on January 21 after a judge ruled in favour of the Dutch coach.

Camps’ daughter, Sandra, has pleaded with the TTFA and Government to help her father who will be forced to sell his home to pay the salary of the former Soca Warriors coach. Camps was stuck with the bill as the then-Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) was registered as the sole proprietorship.

“In the latter part of last year it was brought to my attention and it’s really a sad situation,” Tim Kee said yesterday. The Port-of-Spain Mayor believes Camps was a man who would support people blindly but did it out of the goodness of his heart. He also thinks Camps should not be left in this dire situation at this age in life.

“What I told the Minister then was that ‘out of our subvention see what we can do to assist to get him off the books’. He was a dedicated and blind supporter but we have to help him. I understand they (TTFA/Government) have refused to assist and I find that callous and unfair.” Tim Kee said when he came into office in December 2012, he met the organisation $38 million in debt and 128 creditors.

He said it was his policy to attempt to settle several of the debts including the 2006 Soca Warriors who he paid $1.5 million towards chipping away at what was owed.

One of Tim Kee’s last acts as president was facilitating the payment of another former coach Russell Latapy for his salaries which totalled US$1 million (2009-2011).

Asked how he expected the TTFA to conduct its day-to-day affairs while its subventions went to Latapy and Camps, Tim Kee said, “I don’t like unfairness. Before I left we had agreed with a major corporate entity who was going to sponsor us. So I knew where money was going to come from.” Tim Kee added that the TTFA had also initiated several income- generating ventures through its website and online store but he is not optimistic that these projects will survive. He said the previously interested corporate client is not keen on partnering with the TTFA again as he is no longer president and it was their trust of him that was important.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: January 07, 2016, 09:29:11 AM »
So why didn't Tim Kee pay him when he was there?

Tim Kee is such a two face.

Everyone neglecting the mention that they should all go after Jack Warner instead.

Tim Kee talking about  sponsor he was getting over 3 years now.

His online store he and Sheldon paid his son over 10,000 US to build is still not working, the store is close, I had to buy a shirt from Amazon.

Tim kee has a lot of properties, he should give Camps one if he so concern.

Oliver Camps is no fool, he knew what he did and now he is paying the price.

You can't tell me he didn't know anything about Jack books?

When the players went on strike, what did Camps do?

Darryl Smith is another fool also, how is this a matter of the TTFA and will have to be sourced by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) and not the government?

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:40:41 AM by Sando »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: January 07, 2016, 10:57:21 AM »
we all did...cause we wanted we name on world news and reaching world cup...and now we throwing everybody under the bus...like we had nothing to do with it... his (Camps) mistake was when the spell was broken he still operated on principle and his word..

Nah man. Ollie, the TTFF president at the time, is far more culpable.
What power did the average Joe have?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #791 on: January 07, 2016, 01:09:59 PM »
I'm sorry to say this but Ollie made his bed.

Those fellas knew what they were doing allowed Jack unfettered interference and enjoyed the ride.

This was JW's number one stooge, why JW doh foot the bill for him.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 07, 2016, 05:37:17 PM »
WATCH: Pressure is mounting and time is running out as former TTFF president Oliver Camps faces decision day on January 21st. His daughter, Dr Sandra Camps, visited CNC3 saying her father risks losing his home as well as other assets to satisfy an approximated $3.8 million debt owed to ex-Soca Warriors coach Wilhelmus Rijsbergen.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tEUdaCkJB8k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tEUdaCkJB8k</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 07, 2016, 05:59:30 PM »
I understand they (TTFA/Government) have refused to assist and I find that callous and unfair.” Tim Kee said

RTK, please doh gih we that. Jack Warner was running TTFF. He is the elephant in the room. Quite conveniently, he let Ollie Camps be the fall guy. The finger and focus should be pointed to Jack Warner.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: January 07, 2016, 07:57:26 PM »
If is one thing David John Williams, listen to this.

Let de f00cker bleed.

Doh pay him a red cent and you know Camps know that saying pretty well, Jack Warner told de 06 Warriors de same and Camps was smiling in de background.

He daughter look like a hound and acting like she eh know what she fadda and de biggest crook in T&T did.

Why she doh go and ask Jack !!!

When de horse was high, they use to piss on people.

F00ck him.

This is not life or death, he go lose he home, so, go live with in yuh daughter house.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
End this travesty now
« Reply #795 on: January 09, 2016, 09:08:42 PM »
End this travesty now
T&T Express

I am very disappointed, but not surprised, that no one in power, or who could influence those in power, is willing to grant Oliver Camps a reprieve.

Oliver Camps is about to lose his home and all his life savings because of debts incurred by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA). This debt was never guaranteed by Ollie Camps, nor was he the owner of the association.

Ollie was the president of TTFA. And it appears that he alone was charged by the courts with the responsibility of settling a debt owed to a foreign coach who had been dismissed by the association back in 2008.

I have no doubt that the association's debt is valid, but I am at a loss to understand how the former president becomes solely liable for its settlement. However, that is water under the bridge. The local courts have apparently ruled that Ollie must pay several hundred thousand US dollars to the fired coach, and the courts of the land will seize everything Ollie has ever owned to settle this debt in part.

And we, the people, the State, the business community, sporting bodies, our own footballers, are just sitting down, waiting for a life savings and work to be seized from a humble man who is now in his 80s.

Ollie Camps has served this country, served us well and over many years. He received no wealth for his service, but he was at the forefront of some of our great sporting moments. Ollie was team manager of the outstanding football team which was robbed in Haiti of the right to play in the 1974 World Cup in West Germany. He was team manager of the famous Strike Squad of 1989, the team which so lifted our country's pride as they almost qualified for the 1990 World Cup in Italy. He, as a member of that team, was awarded the Chaconia Medal.

Ollie became president of TTFA around 1994. He did not seek the respon­sibility; he was asked to take it. He, as president, helped to take T&T to World Cup 2006 in Germany.

The TTFA incurred huge debts in getting to the World Cup; they (TTFA) also saw our Under-20 and Under-17 teams qualify for world cups, and our various women's teams almost qualify. Various governments have settled all, or almost all, of these debts to date. Why not Ollie's? Ollie certainly had no personal financial gain from his service to us.

How come governments can secretly settle the claims of all sorts of foreigners and wealthy locals who placed, or hid, their millions in CLICO, these people who had never given service to their country as Ollie had done?

I cannot call upon this Government to settle this debt because I have been persona non grata to the PNM (People's National Movement) since the 1980s, but I call upon the rest of you—especially those of you who know well how to call prime ministers or other ministers when you need favours for yourselves or your companies—to call and get a reprieve for Oliver Camps. You got it for yourselves when you collected your secret CLICO dollars, now do it for someone who served us and was part of some of our proudest moments.

Shame on all of us if we let them seize Oliver Camps' home!

Peter O'Connor
Cascade

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 09, 2016, 11:01:08 PM »
Peter, in this entire article, you eh mention the elephant in the room?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 10, 2016, 06:00:18 AM »

Because the elephant is on the endangered species list and is unable to assist in the cause.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: January 10, 2016, 08:45:44 AM »

Because the elephant is on the endangered species list and is unable to assist in the cause.

Nice one dey, Breds!

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: January 10, 2016, 09:09:15 AM »
When he was on high being bamboozled by the special assviser,he did not calculate when the show was found to be hateful,the fall from grace will eventually break him
After joy comes sorrow
I feel your pain but no pity for you young man
There is a saying : Show me your friends and I will you who you are
Once in sometime you feel justice is being severed when people on twitterhigh gets the shaft,now maybe some will toe the line,in knowing they do not own it but are only custodians
Rastafari

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: January 10, 2016, 05:01:39 PM »
Very very interesting developments with the infamous Scampito, former sidekick of the soon-to-be extradited & internationally sought Uncle Jackulito, aka Renraw. A good many months ago, maybe a couple years ago, there had been brief mention of the initial chapters of the Scampito, TTFF, financial worries saga, but then the story mysteriously went seemingly completely off the radar, while Uncle Tim, as some would say, efficiently managed the TTFF business (name curiously changed to TTFA).

Meanwhile, we now hear hot off the press, this very interesting detailed report from the daughter of Scampito that her dad is in serious financial distress, close to losing his home. Thanks to a lawsuit from Whim Rhisbergen. Scampito's good buddy Renraw, with known deep pockets for his friends, apparently was not a source of financial relief. Alarmingly, the daughter explained that Uncle Tim, ... get this, while managing a reported totally broke federation incapable of paying coaches, had made arrangements, to best of our our knowledge not known to the football loving public, maybe not to MOS, to pay Scampito some whoppin’ millions straight out of the TTFA funds. These monies were to be diverted, not-so-honestly from subventions from the national Sports Ministry. Huhyuhyai!!! Shocking!! It makes one wonder if these where the things on Uncle Tim’s mind before the TTFA elections, when he refused to volunteer financial records for the TTFA, and had the boldfaceness and disrespect to hand over the presidency after the AGM without an effin' audit. Well I hope the long overdue audit that DJW promised in just months, c/w years long absence with Uncle Tim, will shed light on this mafia operation and missing or misdirected monies.

What a TTFA bobol shocker, and only coming to light because one of the boys got caught holding the bag. I feel no sorrow for Scampito. All his friends could write all the articles in the world saying how much of a nice good mate he is, but history is showing that the chickens are coming home to roost and they looking to let Scampito be the Rotisserie chicken. Many say let Scampito bleed as his presumed sworn secrecy with Jackulito, Uncle Tim, Rodent and others is now proven to be counterproductive and hurting him where it hurts most. In de pocket, big time. He could be given a bligh if he would defect from this Mafia, and exposed the secrets of the local cosa nostra but that might be dangerous from him.

All I can say is we will be watching. Lasana, we need your investigative scoop skills here. This story is big, so much so that ah feel AG Loretta watching. Is Horner dey to shed some light? …
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:44:19 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: January 10, 2016, 05:05:42 PM »
Why Jack ant pay the money for him ?
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rising to Camps’ cause
« Reply #802 on: January 11, 2016, 07:46:53 AM »
Rising to Camps’ cause
T&T Express Editorial

THE absurdity of national football administration is vividly expressed in the dire financial situation in which Oliver Camps, former president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), now known as the T&T Football Association (TTFA), has found himself.

With judgment returned against him, Mr Camps is now personally responsible for paying the salary debt of $3.8 million owed to former national coach Wim Rijsbergen for the period after the 2006 World Cup.

Mr Camps’s personal liability in this matter is the result of the legal construct of the TTFF as a sole proprietorship, one of the many bizarre legal strategies adopted in football administration during the Jack Warner era. It boggles the mind why Mr Camps agreed to assume such an onerous financial responsibility but he must have been reasonably confident about his position in doing so. Clearly, neither he nor those around him were anticipating the global shocks that would bring down FIFA’s topmost hierarchy, including Mr Warner, dramatically altering the landscape of football administration in this country.

At another time, Mr Camps might have been confident of some solution to the court ruling by the very Mr Warner in his role as special adviser to the TTFF. In 2016, the football world is radically different. The TTFA’s new administration led by David John Williams is struggling to find money to pay national footballers who have already threatened to withhold their services due to non-payment for games going back to last August. The Ministry of Sport, which Mr Warner insists should pay Mr Camps’s debt on the basis of a 2006 assurance by then-prime minister Patrick Manning, has distanced itself from such responsibility saying it belongs to the TTFA. In the midst of the buck-passing, Mr Camps’s family and friends have issued public appeals on his behalf, crying shame on those who would have him pushed to the point of selling his home to pay a debt incurred in the service of national football.

While the court’s ruling makes it clear that the legal obligation in this matter falls squarely on Mr Camps, the moral obligation for this debt extends well beyond him into the game’s other stakeholders. This is the context in which a collective effort should be made in the interest of relieving Mr Camps of the burden that he, admittedly, unwisely chose to accept in 2006.

As the ultimate authority for the national management of sport, the Ministry of Sport must take the lead in brokering a solution.

We urge Minister Darryl Smith to summon the TTFA and representatives of private sector corporate entities whose flags flew highest when the Soca Warriors were being hailed as the tiniest toast of Germany. Together, they should have the ability to negotiate some formula on behalf of a football elder who has served at the highest level. As the individual most responsible for this situation, Jack Warner should not wait to be asked for a financial contribution to Mr Camps. But no one will be holding their breath.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: January 11, 2016, 10:39:03 AM »
Horner ah hear yuh plan to make a big donation for Scampito's debt and financial troubles, daiz true?
Btw, anybody hear Jackilito's spin on this story. Haven't read the Sunshine paper in a while.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 10:40:57 AM by dreamer »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: January 11, 2016, 10:59:42 AM »
Dreamer, this dancing on the man's grave is unbecoming, even for you.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #805 on: January 14, 2016, 02:53:31 AM »
TTFA to approach Latapy to save Camps house.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

Russell Latapy, the ex-T&T midfielder can be the one to spare former president of the T&T Football Federation (TTFF), now the T&T Football Association (T&TFA), the embarrassment of losing his house and other properties from the courts.

Camps who was the sole proprietor of the TTFF when it entered into a contract with coach, Dutchman Whelmus ‘Wim’ Rijsbergen in 2006/2007, has now been stock with the debt after the then TTFF could not honour its commitment. But Camps’ daughter Sandra Camps who has been fighting the case for her ailing father, yesterday received a number of suggestions from Minister of Sports Darryl Smith, that can help her save her father’s properity.

Camps told the Guardian that a suggestion was made for the cash-strapped football federation to approach Latapy, to have his payments for salaries deferred and subventions to be used to pay the organisation’s outstanding debt to coach Rijsbergent. Like Rijsbergen, Latapy known popularly as ‘The Little Magician’ had been in a battle for monies owed to him by the said football association for a long time now.

However his battle which started in 2009, came to an end when Minister Smith intervened and decided to settle the agreement between him and the TTFA by paying more than half the bill. The TTFA is expected to pay the remaining amount from the subventions given to them from government.

The suggestion was made on the basis of the Camps family now facing some six days before the court swoops down and seizes their properties and because of the fact that the matter is in the domain of the court.

Camps (Sandra) explained that Rijsbergen had been reluctant to negotiate with her or the football association as he feels unfairly treated by the move to pay Latapy before him, although he has been lobbying for payment since 2006/7, two years before the veteran midfielder maestro.

Smith was expected to contact new president of the TTFA David John-Williams yesterday to inform him of the request, Camps (Sandra) said, but when reached on his cellphone, John-Williams said he could not respond as he was not contacted by anyone to make such a request.

Another suggestion made by the minister according to Camps (Sandra), is for the football association to represent Camps on the issue by providing him or his ministry with an official letter outlining the situation and their intention to assist him through their subvention.

According to Camps, the minister said he had not been approached or written to by either John-Williams or the ex TTFA boss Raymond Tim Kee about the matter, which Camps (Sandra) said was a surprise to her.

The T&T Guardian was told that arrangements had been made by the ex-president for monies from the subvention to be used to help clear Camps (Oliver’s) debt. But this never came as Tim Kee was voted out in November last year and monies from the subvention were used to pay salaries for Latapy, salaries for Women’s coach Even Pelleruud, match fees for the Soca Warriors and to send the teams on international outings.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: January 14, 2016, 07:14:38 AM »
In this matter, it is generally difficult to separate the tragedy of errors from the comedy of errors ... but the personalities involved are making that analysis easier day by day. The solution to this really cyah be to guilt trip Latas into saving Camps from Wim.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: January 14, 2016, 07:15:17 AM »
Camps, go suck ah hard boil egg nah.

Yuh asking de wrong person, axe Jack !!!

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: January 14, 2016, 07:59:22 AM »
Sam you are the man
Jokes yes
I still laffing

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: January 14, 2016, 08:37:54 AM »
Shocking that not a word from Renraw, at least not that I've heard.
When the pain gets shared around football circles, then there might be quicker galvanization for collective action and shared sacrifice to help Scampito.
What is astounding is how Uncle Jackulito could leave his decades-long right hand man to twist in the wind so. Nobody saying a word. Daiz de elephant in de room.
Latas, I say watch yuh back in thinking of taking this all on your back without any word / help from Scampito's supposed real friends in the football fraternity. You on yuh own as that money may never be seen again and is monkey smoke yuh pipe until an election makes you relevant.
Help I feel may come at the last minute from unexpected sources.
Lasana please do something to delve into these topics being treated with deafening silence.

1]; } ?>