April 29, 2024, 10:22:17 AM

Author Topic: Greetings from Ireland!!!!!!  (Read 1951 times)

Offline CastleknockBohs

• New Warrior
  • T&T Dublin Supporters!
    • View Profile
Greetings from Ireland!!!!!!
« on: December 12, 2005, 01:40:30 PM »
Hello!

I'm from Dublin, Ireland, and I have taken a keen interest in Trinidad's progress ever since Avery John played for the team that I follow in Dublin, Bohemians (our message board | our site). I'm delighted that you guys and Avery have qualified for the World Cup, and I plan on going to Germany in the summer so I hope to take in a few games.

I'd love for Trinidad to take on Ireland in a friendly beforehand too, it might be good preparation for the England game!

Also, I was wondering is there anywhere online where I could buy some Trinidad & Tobago merchandise, like the jersey? If there is no shop online is there any way that I could get one? Any help would be appreciated!

Anyway, congratulations on qualifying for the World Cup. It is a pity that my own country won't be there but I will definitely be cheering on Trinidad and Tobago and I hope Avery John and co. have a great tournament.

Thanks,
Gavin
« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 01:51:35 PM by CastleknockBohs »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Ireland!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 01:43:51 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes and you are right, a warm up with Ireland would be appropriate for our match up vs England.

Stay tuned for replicas, they will be available soon, keep visiting the site as this information will be posted shortly.

Best of luck to Ireland as well for WC 2010....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 01:45:27 PM »
Welcome to the board CastleknockBohs.....

The teams current Kits are not yet available but stay tuned to the site fo rmore info....

Thanks for the best wishes and i would also love for us to also play Ireland in a friendly....
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 01:56:58 PM »
Thank you Castle and welcome :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 02:10:13 PM »
Welcome to one and all, we welcome your thoughts and opinions!!

ah love it!...spread de wings!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 02:31:20 PM »
Welcome to the site and thanks for your greetings. This is all new to us, so we are now putting merchandising etc in place. Only this weekend an announcement was made on the official supplier of merchandise. Keep viewing. We'll update you.
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 02:54:24 PM »
Welcome brother from Ireland. Now can anyone tell me why the new replicas are taking so long to come out? I find it kind of strange as with all the euphoria for qualifying and the draw, now would be the best time to sell those replicas and would a big country even have a situation like this.

Offline Irishman Don

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 09:57:14 AM »
Hay! I'm a Bohs fan in Canada and only saw Avery John play for T&T in Canada in 2000. I sent a report to Stephen Burke for the Programme but he could not print it. About this game between Ireland and T&T we had better watch ourselves. We played then in 1982 and when trying to find out information about it from the guys on this site they tell me that the T&T team was a weak one!!! Jaysus!

Offline Warrior princess

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 01:11:57 PM »
all this support we''re gettin is so inspiring...we pickin up english fans,irish,canadians..an so many more...THANKS2UALL4 SUPPPORTING US-we really appreciate it! GO TnT!
 i cah make Germany cus of exams..but i ll be supportin from here,an i kno all d soca warriors will fill up d stadiums at all d games our boys gonna play so my heart isnt too broken over not goin :(
carpe diem!

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 01:21:30 PM »
the Trinidad jersey will be availible here www.kitbag.co.uk also my friend in ireland told me that u guys are in talks to have a friendly with us b4 the world cup, should be good ;)

1]; } ?>