April 26, 2024, 08:32:02 AM

Author Topic: Help! Mission Impossible  (Read 4113 times)

Offline Bairn_O_Falkirk

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Help! Mission Impossible
« on: December 13, 2005, 02:10:09 PM »
Tried for tickets for the Sweden game but in order to go I need a LOT of help.

I'm taking time out of studying to beg for someone to help me find a place to stay in Dortmund on the Sat night. It doesn't need to be a good Hotel but I will have 4 people max, min of 2 coming over. Just an average hotel that's not too expensive will do but it can't be too far from the airport or stadium.

Second problem is flights from Scotland to Dortmund, my dad says the best he can find is expensive ones from Luton in England on the Sat morning, so we'd need to fly there then fly over. It's not ideal (especially for me cause I'll be getting back on the 9th from a long field trip in Portugal for my degree) If there is any carrier we've not tried then give me a clue if you can. We'd need to fly out on either the 9th (REALLY late on so I can make it back) or 10th (very early so we can get to the game) and come back on the 11th or early 12th. A little help would make a young and budding Trinidad + Tobago fan very happy, so stressing out! I wanna see the wee magician running out in the World Cup.

My dads leaving it all up to me and I'm stressed enough with exams.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Help! Mission Impossible
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 07:43:33 AM »
I can join you on that one because I want to go on that Sat too, let me know about tickets and I am coming from Stanstead airport or in London

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Help! Mission Impossible
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 09:11:20 AM »
What about that:

10. June, 09:30-13:45 Glasgow-Paderborn, € 52,00
12. June, 06.20-08:55 Paderborn-Glasgow, € 60,00

From Paderborn to Dortmund is appr. 1 hour by train, you'll be in Dortmund in time...

Interested? http://www.airberlin.de/

Hotel: Etap Hotels are real cheap (appr. € 35 double room, private shower, bathroom + TV) There are two of them in Dortmund. I don't know how far they are from the stadium yet...Mayve i can find out.

http://www.etaphotel.com/etaphotel/index.html

1]; } ?>