March 28, 2024, 02:49:48 AM

Author Topic: Who is the blackpool man wanting to play for T&T ?  (Read 3015 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Who is the blackpool man wanting to play for T&T ?
« on: December 14, 2005, 07:23:49 AM »
Just read that Lincoln is scouting a Blackpool player interested in playing for the warriors. Also some 160 Us college players have been contacted and the assistant coach coming in early January to work with Anton.
All systems in place- What a pool. Man have to fight for a spot.
Ah like it- remember the good is often the enemy of the best. Check it out Ince looking for playing time even prepared to go on loan since he heard that Warner( Goalkeeper) in the mix.
Yet some of my friends in this forum believe - if IT ENT BROKE DONT FIX IT. i HAVE NEWS , FELLAS - WHAT IS GOOD TODAY CAN BE BETTER TOMORROW AND GREAT THE NEXT DAY.

truetrini

Re: Who is the blackpool man wanting to play for T&T ?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 07:27:33 AM »
Tell dem Father.  Tell them.

Lincoln want to hold a combine in North America and the best going to train constantly.

We seem to be trying to get a nice working plan in place.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 07:37:31 AM »
No names rang a bell on their website, maybe someone else would know if they see the names. Here is a squad listing for the senior team. The youth team roster is not posted as yet.

Player Profiles
1    Lee Jones    Goalkeeper 
2    Mark McGregor    Defender 
3    Gareth Evans    Midfielder 
4    Keith Southern    Midfielder 
5    Tony Butler    Defender 
6    Peter Clarke    Defender 
7    Keigan Parker    Striker 
8    John Doolan    Midfielder 
9    John Murphy    Striker 
10    Scott Vernon    Midfielder 
11    Rory Prendergast
(on loan to Halifax )    Midfielder 
12    Danny Coid    Defender 
14    Matthew Blinkhorn    Striker 
15    Ciaran Donnelly    Midfielder 
16    Jamie Burns    Midfielder 
17    Simon Wiles    Midfielder 
18    Robert Edwards    Defender 
19    Phil Doughty    Defender 
20    Simon Grayson    Defender 
21    Stuart Anderson    Midfielder 
22    Matthew Shaw    Striker 
23    Lewis Edge    Goalkeeper 
24    Sean Paterson    Midfielder 
25    Les Pogliacomi    Goalkeeper 
26    Tommy Wright
(on loan from Leics )    Striker 
27    Danny Warrender    Defender 
28    Ian Morris    Defender 
29    Gary Harkins
(on loan from Blackbn )    Midfielder 
30    Lewis Gobern
(on loan from Wolves )    Midfielder 
31    Jason Wilcox
(on loan from Leics )    Midfielder 
32    Matthew Kay    
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 07:43:14 AM by cm103 »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 07:49:56 AM »
Just read that Lincoln is scouting a Blackpool player interested in playing for the warriors. Also some 160 Us college players have been contacted and the assistant coach coming in early January to work with Anton.
Ah like it- remember the good is often the enemy of the best. Check it out Ince looking for playing time even prepared to go on loan since he heard that Warner( Goalkeeper) in the mix.
Yet some of my friends in this forum believe - if IT ENT BROKE DONT FIX IT. i HAVE NEWS , FELLAS - WHAT IS GOOD TODAY CAN BE BETTER TOMORROW AND GREAT THE NEXT DAY.

This is all great news.. but I have to ask..why only now.. did we not know about all these possible players before? Let's just hope that all this doesn't fizzle after the WC hype is gone. Let's hope the post Mr. Linc have is solid and he can continue to work and develop the players called.. and keep looking for more .

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 07:52:33 AM »
Ian Morris name eh ring ah bell?  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 07:53:56 AM »
if that aint the trueth
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 07:54:52 AM »
All ah this is much a do about nothing.  Bringing in college players from the US, scouting in Britain.  B...Sh..!!

At the end of the day, we may have 1 or 2 additional names in the mix, tops.

All this is B...Sh..
Arimian to meh heart

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 07:55:57 AM »
Yuh know how much Morris it have out dey?

His profile on d site doesn't have an background info on him except that his nationality is Irish, he has appreared 6 times, 3 as a sub and scored 2 goals.

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 07:56:58 AM »

This is all great news.. but I have to ask..why only now.. did we not know about all these possible players before? Let's just hope that all this doesn't fizzle after the WC hype is gone. Let's hope the post Mr. Linc have is solid and he can continue to work and develop the players called.. and keep looking for more .

Hey, listen nah, Lincoln seems to be using de one he get from SCOTT to do scouting to have ah team in training fuh U-21, U17, and U-23 (OLYMPIC)

that is good fuh 2010, getting ah pool and capping dem too.  No chance ah dem getting stolen ent?

Furthermore if some ah dem really good dey make be able to bust into de 2006 team..altho ah have ah feeling dat is NOT what dis combine is all about.

Instaed ah asking WHY ONLY NOW  ask why yuh does kiss Jack and de UNC ass so  much and find yuh answer :rotfl: :rotfl:
And Arima man..hual yuh bamsee..if yuh eh know what de man doing after being on de board scrunting fuh so ,long...ask and doh fraid AWATT.

dis is NOT fuh de National Senior team, although dere might be some talent  exposed that we can use now..it is fuh D-E-V-E-L-O-P-M-E-N-T!!!

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 08:01:14 AM »
All ah this is much a do about nothing.  Bringing in college players from the US, scouting in Britain.  B...Sh..!!

At the end of the day, we may have 1 or 2 additional names in the mix, tops.

All this is B...Sh..

If one or two regulars come out of this exercise ah go take dat..even better if we get a deeper pool.

Scouting is necessary, we need to know who we have out there and what they capable of. Doh forget Beenie ent go be here forever so whatever coach coming in might want to know what he working with as he might require different players for his plan.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 08:08:47 AM »

Hey, listen nah, Lincoln seems to be using de one he get from SCOTT to do scouting to have ah team in training fuh U-21, U17, and U-23 (OLYMPIC)

that is good fuh 2010, getting ah pool and capping dem too.  No chance ah dem getting stolen ent?

Furthermore if some ah dem really good dey make be able to bust into de 2006 team..altho ah have ah feeling dat is NOT what dis combine is all about.

Instaed ah asking WHY ONLY NOW  ask why yuh does kiss Jack and de UNC ass so  much and find yuh answer :rotfl: :rotfl:
And Arima man..hual yuh bamsee..if yuh eh know what de man doing after being on de board scrunting fuh so ,long...ask and doh fraid AWATT.

dis is NOT fuh de National Senior team, although dere might be some talent  exposed that we can use now..it is fuh D-E-V-E-L-O-P-M-E-N-T!!!
why only now cuz we only now make world cup so ah guess every an any player making themself known

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 08:11:25 AM »
allyuh does only talk oui.

This exercise was called by the Technical Staff..NOT de players.
allyuh know how many eligible players have been disregarded for myriad reasons in the past?

Man talking bout players making demselves known because T&T in de WC.

1.  What is wrong with that?
2.  This is not the case with this combine.

STEUUUUPS!

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 08:16:40 AM »

I was tryin to figure out who it could be but then I realise I know people name Jones, Evans, Butler, Clarke, Burns, Edwards, Grayson, Anderson, Paterson and Morris in Trinidad, so it could be anybody.   

TrinInfinite

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 08:17:42 AM »
i fine dis is a great idea, why de hell not, y man against scouting dese players, it may have some youths dat will make de team for 2006, dey may b even better additions dan many think, anyone against what phillips doin is talkin shit and thinkin regressive not progressive, we need to start from now for our future

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 08:19:06 AM »
i fine dis is a great idea, why de hell not, y man against scouting dese players, it may have some youths dat will make de team for 2006, dey may b even better additions dan many think, anyone against what phillips doin is talkin shit and thinkin regressive not progressive, we need to start from now for our future

exactly nuff man saying we does wait til de las minute..we starting 4 years early and now it too soon.

de men here does baffle me oui.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 08:22:09 AM »
[

Nah Lincoln working on the bigger picture longtime, man...this not going to fizzle out once he there. But of course, after the world cup u never know how much everythiung could change from grassroots to administration as people see glory and opportunity !
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 08:34:31 AM »

that is good fuh 2010, getting ah pool and capping dem too.  No chance ah dem getting stolen ent?

Instaed ah asking WHY ONLY NOW  ask why yuh does kiss Jack and de UNC ass so  much and find yuh answer :rotfl: :rotfl:

dis is NOT fuh de National Senior team, although dere might be some talent  exposed that we can use now..it is fuh D-E-V-E-L-O-P-M-E-N-T!!!

my bad..ah does forget you name "piece"..

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 08:44:25 AM »

yuh doh miss nothing eh!! only someone like you would think of such
name. yuh dam right it ring ah bell ;D

The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 10:40:49 AM »

Truer words have never been spoken.
That is why Stern go put tears in they eyes.

Més que un club.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 10:53:34 AM »
 This whole idea is good ...The development of football....who against it narrow minded and ONLY THINKING ABOUT WORLD CUP ALONE not T&T football's future

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 11:23:55 AM »

that is good fuh 2010, getting ah pool and capping dem too.  No chance ah dem getting stolen ent?

Instaed ah asking WHY ONLY NOW  ask why yuh does kiss Jack and de UNC ass so  much and find yuh answer :rotfl: :rotfl:

dis is NOT fuh de National Senior team, although dere might be some talent  exposed that we can use now..it is fuh D-E-V-E-L-O-P-M-E-N-T!!!

YUh have meh dying.  Is rag time now.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>