April 28, 2024, 06:05:58 PM

Author Topic: The Hardest Hard - Part 2  (Read 5863 times)

Re: The Hardest Hard - Part 2
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »
god willing, God is de boss

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2005, 02:38:06 PM »
Here comes the statement that just had me speechless for minutes:

" When ah was playing for Caledonia, I was notified that Beenhakker was coming to see me play in a game against Jabloteh, Jamal Shabazz the coach of Caledonia "BENCHED" me for this game, I was like, what de jail is dis! I never got to play and Beenhakker never saw me play. This was the only time and chance I had for Beenhakker to see me play, Shabazz tried to justify this move by saying he changes his rotation regularly"." I say again readers, Shabazz benched Hardest for the game, fully well knowing Beenhakker came especially to see Hardest play".

Ah almost cry fuh dat dred... :(
Men like Latapy and Yorke and men who KNOW their football callin upon Hardest to sweat with the national team...his creative influence will be ah huge asset...send Shabazz back wherever eh come from

if das realy true den f**k SHABAZZ he is an evil bitch. how he could do de man da boy. JESUS preserve our souls.

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2005, 02:50:32 PM »
doh worry, in a timin tings will happen, shabazz and de ress will know wat de deal is in time tuh come, hardest have de lord and saviour on he side, once u have dat, no one can be against yuh, he will prevail

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2005, 02:57:14 PM »
lard infinite yuh getting on bad boy

on the first day of christmas my beenie gave to me

hadrest as ah sub fuh latapeeeeeeeeeee ;D

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »
theres 2 other men ah have tuh hail, dat without them , i wouldnt have had dis interview, meh uncle lindsay and he padnah darkie

God is d Boss

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2005, 03:04:52 PM »
ah sendin ah soca santa early fuh yuh morvant, with hardest and a bow on a football  ;D, he comin germany, god willing

Offline Girl Warrior

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »
ah sendin ah soca santa early fuh yuh morvant, with hardest and a bow on a football  ;D, he comin germany, god willing

Ah sure that will keep him happy for the whole of 2006!  :D
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2005, 03:17:45 PM »
doh worry, in a timin tings will happen, shabazz and de ress will know wat de deal is in time tuh come, hardest have de lord and saviour on he side, once u have dat, no one can be against yuh, he will prevail

Well since yuh is journalist now  8)  go and ask Shabazz he side of the story nah.
Reading them interview yuh swear hardest is ah  :angel:

I want to see him succeed and more interested in HOW dat happening.  I still think he need to find somewhere to play ball.  Well he better come real good whenever that first tryout is so his match practise will come from the National Team training.  Till den talk to Ato bout dem running exercise.....next ting he lorse more weight doing long distance rather than short sprints  ;D  (I eh know wha de arse I talking bout here...dais why I say Ask Ato)

So suppose Anton and the new Assistant coach is the ones to make the judgement?
Anton doh like he too or wha?

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2005, 03:36:12 PM »
i dont know about anton, but anton saw him play he bess, i doh see a problem dey, i rather beenhakker see hardest, he feel de same way, dat is de ultimate, why go to de vp, when u could reach de ceo  ;D

Offline Baygo Boy

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2005, 04:32:32 PM »
Triniinfinite yuh is ah hero, if every one had someone who believe in them like you, gun price goh raise, well done. Cheers  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2005, 04:38:27 PM »
thanks baygo, no need fuh praise bossman, i expect anyone else on here if dey love we people and we ball so much, dey would do de same and not ask 4 a red cent in return

vibes it up

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2005, 05:59:22 PM »
Infinite, thanks again and great job. Ah lost fuh words, with dat interview. It seems like Shabazz, is still ah MUDDA F[=]/';R. Before ah start tuh cuss real bad, an get ban from de board, ah go stop right here. BLESS Hardest an hold de faith mey bredda.

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2005, 06:09:27 PM »
ah have some inside news about dis, hol tight, god wit hardest

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2005, 07:32:03 PM »
 " DE BOSS....DE BOSS...".... who is dat again???...lol....good infinite.. .but andre samuel have a point dey with the " yuh dont have to sell people that hardest is ah big player"....de man have to go out and WORK......and for all those who never saw hardest play live.....leh meh give you my take ... " goose pimples".....DE MAN BLESSED WITH CLASS TECHNIQUE AND SEES THINGS NORMAL PLAYERS CANT SEE...... that newcastle game he talking bout.....he  put on a masterclass.....he stood out like hell....it was a kinda pro league all stars or somtin.....but all de best Mr. Kerwyn Jemmott.....may god be with you....because obviously its god who gave you that " THING" you have.....now get off your bike son.....

tnt tnt tnt tnt

Offline nobody_s angel

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2005, 07:35:47 PM »

Right now I have a smallie that ah grooming, "Heston Small", he's 15 years old, he could real play, he playing like a big man, he's a midfielder going Piccadilly EC, ah trying to groom him because he have it. 

Great interview Infinite. I am glad that someone out there is trying to motivate the man and not just keep him down. I guess that knowing that there are people out there that still believe in him would make him self motivated.

Anyway back to Heston Small. Question Piccadily EC is a Primary School????????? Tell me I wrong cause the youth man is 15 years old.

Please somebody tell me I wrong  :'(   
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 07:48:55 PM by nobody_s angel »

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2005, 09:09:35 AM »
i think Hardest should be on the team by all accounts i played 2-3 years with the in the savannah league and he was really good in the mid field and if man like yorke and latas who see real football in the world think that he could play then give him a try but he from lavantille so they might not want to do that

« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2005, 09:19:50 AM »
hardest not from laventille, latas from laventille, hardest will make de team, no matter where he hailing from, plus i doh think we have a mid like him around right now in trinidad

Offline Baygo Boy

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2005, 09:59:03 AM »
Let's not forget that Warner bankrolled Caledonia (Shabazz owe him). Truetrini wey yuh  ;D :beermug:

Offline dombasil

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2005, 11:51:17 AM »
Ah never see Shabazz as a man who against man progressing. A good few of dem fellas on de team eg.Tallest come thru he hand. Now I believe he should still be in jail for de coup but a downpresser, no. So as de man say, Give we de Shabazz interview for he side of de story.

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2005, 12:07:09 PM »
 Hardest have to prove himself in PFL at least...HE IS NOT THE BEST...If he left Caledonia he could have easily went to another club if he so good and no other midfielder better than him...I glad the man committing himself but allyuh being foolish...It doesn't matter what he has done in the PAST or what you think he could do, it matters what he does now in recent times...and minor league football is not enough to make national team....It had an article on this website that said international footballers run up to 15 to 16 miles per game...It is possible and Hardest would have to attain this kinda of fitness or even near...but has he done so...no...so until he could get this fit and prove himself against a high level of competition he can NOT be considered the BEST....Go T&T

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2005, 04:23:42 PM »
nice interview infinite - it's good to hear his side of things. it's good to hear he sparking interest in places when he gets the chance to be seen.

the next stage in hardest development is not likely with the national team. his next step is to sign with a better club outside of trinidad. he cyah play in small league football and get noticed - that is fact.

it's disheartening to hear the visa problems these guys having with leagues outside of t&t. there was another thread about jason scotland and the horrors the home office giving him. some advocacy could help - this might run counter to ttff but is better for t&t football in the long run.

how much do you think the metrostars situation complicated the visa problems with oxford united? if hardest get blocked before, it must set a negative precedent. he even seeing that caps on the national team not enough to convince these officials.

the visa situation is the REAL obstacle to hardest's football future.

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2005, 04:26:55 PM »
well de visa problem is something else, hopefully he will get it dis time, but is really a work permit is de main ting

vibes it up

Offline nobody_s angel

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2005, 08:35:10 PM »

Right now I have a smallie that ah grooming, "Heston Small", he's 15 years old, he could real play, he playing like a big man, he's a midfielder going Piccadilly EC, ah trying to groom him because he have it. 

Great interview Infinite. I am glad that someone out there is trying to motivate the man and not just keep him down. I guess that knowing that there are people out there that still believe in him would make him self motivated.

Anyway back to Heston Small. Question Piccadily EC is a Primary School????????? Tell me I wrong cause the youth man is 15 years old.

Please somebody tell me I wrong  :'(   

Infinite answer meh question please nah it really disturbing meh.

If the youth man has so much talent it really sad to hear he still in Primary School maybe the age thing was just a typo right. :-\

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2005, 08:54:34 PM »

Please somebody tell me I wrong  :'(   

Infinite answer meh question please nah it really disturbing meh.

If the youth man has so much talent it really sad to hear he still in Primary School maybe the age thing was just a typo right. :-\
It does happen ...open your eyes...but at least he in school....Its a good thing what Hardest is doing by helping that young player...It does help a young player to know that someone want to see him succeed...Go T&T

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2005, 02:21:39 PM »
i will find out, i wasnt clear of what u were askin, but i will ask hardest when i talk 2 him, dat is disturbing, but at least he not in de gang business and puttin his life in jeopardy

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • SocaWarrior4Life
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2005, 04:13:40 PM »
TrinInfinite, again, as you've heard so many times from this message board, dat' was a great interview.  It's a real shame that so much politics exists back home when it comes to evaluating and nurturing talent.  It is  a sad commentary on our nation that goes well beyond sports.  Keep up the good work, and let us all play our part in fighting de' honourable fight.

Tell yuh, boy, Hardest, doh give up, and that he has people in his corner rooting for him.

Bless, bredz.

The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline nobody_s angel

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2005, 04:18:00 PM »
i will find out, i wasnt clear of what u were askin, but i will ask hardest when i talk 2 him, dat is disturbing, but at least he not in de gang business and puttin his life in jeopardy

For real and Thanks.