April 28, 2024, 08:46:15 PM

Author Topic: Fellas Relax Tickets will be easy to get  (Read 6252 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fellas Relax Tickets will be easy to get
« on: December 15, 2005, 07:33:48 AM »
The only game that will be tight will be the England Game cause the stadium only holds 30,000 or so.

And Frankly if you have an England game ticket is best you scalp it for about 500 pounds and use the money to buy tickets for the other 2 games.

TnT Vs Paraguary and TnT Verus Sweden you will get tickets no problem because local people who have tickets for those games will readily sell them for face or just below face value even outside the stadium on game day

The big cost is the Hotel room.

I fraid Jack and them with the Simpauls Package cause I want to see exactly what hotel it is first.

Them men might take big money and you end up sharing a bathroom in a hostel.
If it is a top hotel them it might be worth it for $5000 US

But you know them men is famous rip off artist.

My focus is cheap airfare and cheap Hotel

Match tickets will be easy to get. 

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fellas Relax Tickets will be easy to get
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 07:51:57 AM »
dred....i was thinking the same thing, but the only flaw in that theory is that match tickets are personalized....i.e. not transferrable unless you ask fifa to switch de name on the tickets, so men can't scalp tickets outside the stadium.....

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 07:52:17 AM »
alright ... I don't know what the fuss is all about.
If you going to the WC .. just make sure that you know what your budget is.
It's just like going backpacking.

My plans are to fly into Spain a couple days before our first clash ..... use the Eurorail to Germany .... get there the day before and check into a hotel - OUTSIDE - of the town we're playing in. After that commuting should not be a problem ... neither should accomodation.
I'm not looking for 3, 4 or 5 star accomodation really .... a hostel will do. Use that as a base - and travel to all the other games from there.
You can do that solo or with a group if you like .... but don't go taking out loans or busting your life savings for this.

It's much more affordable that you think .... and NO, you don't need to spend $30K TT or $5K US to make it happen.

dred....i was thinking the same thing, but the only flaw in that theory is that match tickets are personalized....i.e. not transferrable unless you ask fifa to switch de name on the tickets, so men can't scalp tickets outside the stadium.....

From my understanding you CAN re-sell the tickets, but not above face value.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 08:13:21 AM by Tallman »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 07:58:10 AM »
That is wrong I posted the Ticket FAQ here please read it. You cannot sell unleass through FIFA
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 08:02:47 AM »
The only game that will be tight will be the England Game cause the stadium only holds 30,000 or so.

And Frankly if you have an England game ticket is best you scalp it for about 500 pounds and use the money to buy tickets for the other 2 games.

TnT Vs Paraguary and TnT Verus Sweden you will get tickets no problem because local people who have tickets for those games will readily sell them for face or just below face value even outside the stadium on game day

Match tickets will be easy to get. 

Once again, KND proves to the world that he is no ordinary idiot!!

tickt have passport number and name on it, but u want tuh scalp!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 08:06:23 AM »
Lawd knd.. Is not out side de HC we torkin bout yuh know.. is World Cup man.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 08:12:28 AM »
Let me get this straight, you all think there will be NO scalping in the World Cup? Geez an ages...

a) There will be PLENTY scalping going on, and FIFA wants that even if they don't admit it. A LACK of scalping leads to empty seats which look bad on TV. Of course they will say scalping is bad in their FAQ and all that, but they know it is in their best interest.

b) Yeah, there is a passport number on the ticket. So what? They checkin your passport in the stadium? They checkin ID when you walk in? NO! They not going to do that. All my tickets to see Liverpool had someone else's name on it. Tickets for WC2006 will change hands many MANY times before June.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 08:52:05 AM »
Let me get this straight, you all think there will be NO scalping in the World Cup? Geez an ages...

a) There will be PLENTY scalping going on, and FIFA wants that even if they don't admit it. A LACK of scalping leads to empty seats which look bad on TV. Of course they will say scalping is bad in their FAQ and all that, but they know it is in their best interest.

b) Yeah, there is a passport number on the ticket. So what? They checkin your passport in the stadium? They checkin ID when you walk in? NO! They not going to do that. All my tickets to see Liverpool had someone else's name on it. Tickets for WC2006 will change hands many MANY times before June.

yeah bredrin...well fix up...you book yuh plane ticket/hotel to germany, and hope they scalping ticket....i on de other hand making sure i get at least 1 football ticket in my hand before i book anyting....i ain't spending 3000US to stand outside no stadium.....

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 09:02:30 AM »

It is very easy to scalp and get around the passport thing....might be a lil harder on match day.

I with Poti.
All this panic is why Simpauls have those ridiculous prices....I guess people suffering from "not accustomed".

If you want to spend your money that is your right.
Is just like the stock market......people who keep cool heads make TONS of money off those who PANIC.

The action outside the stadium(pubs, viewing areas) won't be the same as inside obviously but it will be better in some respects (especially after).
I eh too sure tickets will be "easy" to get but I eh go dead if I go there and doh see ah game (unlikely).....I is a Trini....I go find a way.

Simpauls?  YOU IS A MADMAN OR WHA?

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 09:08:37 AM »
This is from the Fifa ticketing help section....

How will ID cards and passports be checked at the gates?

Checks will be made depending on circumstances and at random. Customers should know, however, that without proof of identity due to lack of documentation, delays and refused entry to the stadium may be the consequence. 

They may just be saying that now to deter scalpers but on match day they might not check anybody

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 09:39:19 AM »
Sweden has a HUGE travelling fan base and Sweden right dey by Germany
Dem tix eh go be easy to get atall. the good thing is dat stadium selling 50,768K tix for the first rounds.

Paraguay i think we all getting if we want, das a 37K seat stadium as it turns out

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 10:25:40 AM »
If allyuh want to take de chance with scalpers on de day. That is allyuh. Not me. Germany real far to travel to watch TV. :rotfl:
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 01:24:15 PM »

yeah bredrin...well fix up...you book yuh plane ticket/hotel to germany, and hope they scalping ticket....i on de other hand making sure i get at least 1 football ticket in my hand before i book anyting....i ain't spending 3000US to stand outside no stadium.....

EXACTLY!!!!
I will do this for the crappy matches... like the Angola's etc.. your advice is sound FridayMAN.... very sound.. but for the trinidad matches...which is what I  must see... no chances!!
but that is just my perspective!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2005, 03:47:41 PM »
I have to agree I went to France 98 and Euro 2004 and tickets were easy to get imagine outside the semifinal of the european cup tickets were selling at face value and less!
you always get people who thought they would get other tickets and end up with tickets they dont want
the ones that will be hard to get are the england ones
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 05:16:05 PM »
all yuh feel Germany is Trinidad or wha?  dey go lock all yuh up for buying scalp ticket and the only football all yuh go be watching is from behind ;D :rotfl:

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 08:16:36 PM »
I have to agree I went to France 98 and Euro 2004 and tickets were easy to get imagine outside the semifinal of the european cup tickets were selling at face value and less!
you always get people who thought they would get other tickets and end up with tickets they dont want
the ones that will be hard to get are the england ones

padna for France 98, did the tickets have yuh passport number/name on it?..i thinking this world cup might be different in terms of security cause of the whole terrorist attack scene.....but at the same time I just speculating.....i just don't want to buy my flight/hotel and end up watching world cup games on tv...

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 01:49:41 PM »
not for france but for euro 2004 they did.
They make these threats but the problem is that when 30,000 people are waiting to get into a stadium they cannot check tickets they just cant do it. They did have some random checks but these seemed more for suspected troublemakers.
you imagine them trying to check all ids ? especially as you dont have to use your pasport number you can also use your driving license and they dont have a clue what trini driving license looks like.
if you get a ticket with someone else name and you really worried then get working on a license in photoshop.
I am going no matter what if I have tickets or not, I have done it before and will do it again.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2005, 03:38:54 PM »
   Andre I absolutely love it!! Hahhaha KND 2 is no ordinary idiot indeed. He is really a specially concucted brand of idiotry if I ever read about one yes!!

J.  ;D
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

1]; } ?>