April 17, 2024, 09:07:09 PM

Author Topic: TTFA License Coaching Course Thread.  (Read 77676 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF coach local academy
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2009, 11:51:52 AM »
F for Fail?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2009, 04:48:13 AM »
F ='s Fart

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2009, 05:46:04 AM »
I know you all making joke but a lot of Coaches in the US have F licenses,it's the starting point for Coaches who have never been involved or played the game of Soccer,you find a lot of parents or sideline Coaches or like some guys on this forum take this course :devil:,this level of Coaches coach U5/6/7/8 as you go higher you have to start looking for the other licenses. 

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2009, 06:58:39 AM »
Guys,
           I with Coops on this one. All yuh hitting LP like he could tell Jack what to do. Lincoln don't work for Jack. Those course Lincoln doing comes under the gov't program with some kind of quasi approval by the TTFF.  All yuh know where the real problem lies.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2009, 08:04:21 AM »
Guys,
           I with Coops on this one. All yuh hitting LP like he could tell Jack what to do. Lincoln don't work for Jack. Those course Lincoln doing comes under the gov't program with some kind of quasi approval by the TTFF.  All yuh know where the real problem lies.

Who d hell he wukin 4 when he say on I95 that he iz an employee of d TTFF he cyah admit that there was a blacklist. So pls enlighten me who d hell he wukin 4.

That is d man all yuh battin 4 all yuh betta join d WI team dat in d SA.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2009, 08:14:04 AM »
Guys,

So carrying a title TD of the TTFF is what ? who does he work for and what is he responsible for ?

Why is he afriad of the Jack Warner then if he works for the government ?

All ther crap happening since the 2006 WC and nobody standing up.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2009, 08:17:05 AM »
Guys,

So carrying a title TD of the TTFF is what ? who does he work for and what is he responsible for ?

Why is he afriad of the Jack Warner then if he works for the government ?

All ther crap happening since the 2006 WC and nobody standing up.

He wukin 4 d TTFF but my taxes via SPORTT payin he salary. I betta strt a tea party movement so my taxes cyah end up in peeps like LP pocket.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2009, 08:49:17 AM »
Yes, and like a tea bagger you are uninformed, sound like an idiot, and seem to have an axe to grind. Obviously, LP works for the TTFF, regardless of who pays his salary.But back to a question I asked earlier; how many of you "teabaggers" went to the England game in P.O.S.? If you did, don't you think it's a bit rich to criticize LP as being "part of the problem" when you are the ones who are constantly putting money in JW's pocket? Remember, that game happened when everyone was talking about putting together a protest of the blacklist and there was also a push about about folks wearing black to the game. You couldn't even muster a decent response. So, when you start throwing around who is part of "the problem", a little self analysis and accountability will go a long way. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 08:55:26 AM by tempo »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2009, 09:17:16 AM »
Yes, and like a tea bagger you are uninformed, sound like an idiot, and seem to have an axe to grind. Obviously, LP works for the TTFF, regardless of who pays his salary.But back to a question I asked earlier; how many of you "teabaggers" went to the England game in P.O.S.? If you did, don't you think it's a bit rich to criticize LP as being "part of the problem" when you are the ones who are constantly putting money in JW's pocket? Remember, that game happened when everyone was talking about putting together a protest of the blacklist and there was also a push about about folks wearing black to the game. You couldn't even muster a decent response. So, when you start throwing around who is part of "the problem", a little self analysis and accountability will go a long way. 

We go to support our team, period. !!! we can't study who getting gate money. We all know that Jack is a smartman and no one could change that. And Oliver Champs is a free loader who is Jack boy.

We expect more from LP because we do not class him in the same way we class Oliver Camps, this is why we are vex. We know LP is a better man that being one of Jack toys but if he continue to be a shadow and dont do much then he will get the bad name, not Jack.

But what is LP's function ?

We do not get paid by the TTFF or government to act as TD and stay invisible and speechless, even after they the TTFF is always walking over LP.

What is the duties of a technical director. I hope is not to give parents ‘F’ License...

What is his program for the youth teams coming up and so on.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:36:35 AM by Sando »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2009, 09:21:39 AM »

As I say b4 I boycott WI Cricket and dat went so well dat a z team in SA just make 133. So if boycottin would help I would boycott but yuh boi LP is such a puppet he cyah even admit dat a blacklist exist d lowest he does pick pumkin wit a rod. He dat low best he do like scamps and doh say nutten.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2009, 09:32:43 AM »
Guys,

Ent!

Coops I for one don't believe in coaching for 6-8 yrs old. I rather them parents stay away from teaching the children anything. Set up a small goal game and let them play. No rules except score & prevent scoring.

Football survive all these years without coaching at 6-8 and arguably created the greatest generation of players in every country.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2009, 09:50:27 AM »
It would be interesting to have the reaction/perception of the participants at this course re: the insights they picked up. It's unlikely the exercise was useless.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2009, 10:01:28 AM »
SH i hear you,but you and i know the US,this is a country of organization/professionalism,really and truely there is no coaching because the parents they use don't know the first IA about the game,it's just a matter of every team must have a Coach it does not matter who,it's just someone in charge of the kids when they play,kids grow up from these ages with Coach and Manager so when they get older nobody has discipline problems.
Well today i see where they putting the best kids in all kind of Academies so it have things going on today that's different from yesterday,there is a philosophy in the US where every child should be able to play Soccer as long as they want too and they find all kinds of ways to make that possible,all the kids do is as you say get out and play.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2009, 10:10:30 AM »
OK so if he says, "yes; there is a blacklist". Then what? Isn't he stating the obvious? Everyone knows players were deliberately targeted. But, here is what folks seem to forget; LP is NOT involved with the national team structure. He hasn't been since 2007. The Corneals and Keith Look Loy have taken that part of the TD portfolio away. LP has been "confined" to coaching development; which is an important component. However, is this a gross under-utilization of the man? Absolutely, but aside from carrying out his duties, I'm not sure what else you all expect the man to do. Hopefully, you all are witnessing what is happening at Petrotrin and what the other Corneal is doing there.

Look at the coaching ranks of the TTFF. Aside from the U17 women's coach, where is the pedigree and track record? Had LP remained in charge of the national teams structure, coaches in the mold of Beenhakker would have continued to come to T&T. However, that would have jeopardized the Miltonesque world created by the Corneals and their crew. So if you want to cast blame, pick the sources who are active and responsible for current state of affairs in T&T football.  

Unless the gov't or private companies decide they cannot depend on the TTFF for providing a stable player development structure staffed with competent people who have a proven track record, we will all be dependent on the TTFF for the future of the game; and the TTFF is fully aware of the leverage they hold over everyone.  
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:13:33 AM by tempo »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2009, 12:58:35 PM »
OK so if he says, "yes; there is a blacklist". Then what? Isn't he stating the obvious? Everyone knows players were deliberately targeted. But, here is what folks seem to forget; LP is NOT involved with the national team structure. He hasn't been since 2007. The Corneals and Keith Look Loy have taken that part of the TD portfolio away. LP has been "confined" to coaching development; which is an important component. However, is this a gross under-utilization of the man? Absolutely, but aside from carrying out his duties, I'm not sure what else you all expect the man to do. Hopefully, you all are witnessing what is happening at Petrotrin and what the other Corneal is doing there.

Look at the coaching ranks of the TTFF. Aside from the U17 women's coach, where is the pedigree and track record? Had LP remained in charge of the national teams structure, coaches in the mold of Beenhakker would have continued to come to T&T. However, that would have jeopardized the Miltonesque world created by the Corneals and their crew. So if you want to cast blame, pick the sources who are active and responsible for current state of affairs in T&T football.  

Unless the gov't or private companies decide they cannot depend on the TTFF for providing a stable player development structure staffed with competent people who have a proven track record, we will all be dependent on the TTFF for the future of the game; and the TTFF is fully aware of the leverage they hold over everyone.  

Obvious 2 everybody except in d TTFF because 2 date theyhave neva acknowldege it includin yuh pardner. As 4 d govt dey give in TTFF money/ LP money. D Pro League money FPATT Money and we eh talkin bout TSTT dat dat d govt own 51% and dey have no control ovah anyting because dey fraid FIFA ban dem.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »

Obvious 2 everybody except in d TTFF because 2 date theyhave neva acknowldege it includin yuh pardner. As 4 d govt dey give in TTFF money/ LP money. D Pro League money FPATT Money and we eh talkin bout TSTT dat dat d govt own 51% and dey have no control ovah anyting because dey fraid FIFA ban dem.
[/quote]

So what's your point? Do you really think the TTFF is going to admit anything? There is NOTHING that will be accomplished if LP were to publicly acknowledge a blacklist. If you can't acknowledge that, fine, but don't play you so fearless and no nonsense when in reality you and others like you just talk big but don't have the backbone to demand a better product from the federation and the sense to focus on the true problems. Go enjoy some drinks under a coconut tree with yuh pardner Wim.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »

So what's your point? Do you really think the TTFF is going to admit anything? There is NOTHING that will be accomplished if LP were to publicly acknowledge a blacklist. If you can't acknowledge that, fine, but don't play you so fearless and no nonsense when in reality you and others like you just talk big but don't have the backbone to demand a better product from the federation and the sense to focus on the true problems. Go enjoy some drinks under a coconut tree with yuh pardner Wim.
[/quote]

I must demand a beta product but yuh boi LP must continue to spoil d product. I already enjoyin d drinks especially since his replacement was such an EXCELLENT CHOICE.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2009, 08:35:13 AM »
Witty comeback Weary  ::) Seems like you approve of what the present crew has been doing to football since 2006. Maybe you attended one of LP's courses and didn't pass, or he put you or one of your cronies in their place at one time. Whatever your gripe is, you don't seem to have a good grip on the facts. Enjoy the drink, considering the quality of your posts at least you keeping Angostura in business.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2009, 08:45:20 AM »
This guy have something for weary.

Sando ask a question and was totally ignored.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2009, 09:12:00 AM »
Yes, I have a thing for folks with an agenda and who use misinformation to advance that agenda. Here's what I know in order to answer Sando's questions

What's LP's role?:
Coaching Development, been that since 2006

Why doesn't he speak up?:
Why should he and what good would it do. Plus he's not involved with the senior team anymore, hasn't been since 2006. Though, I think he offered to come in as mediator between the players and Jack. Shaka may know more about that. 

Who does he work for?:
He's contracted with the TTFF and salary paid by SPORTT to carry out the duties assigned to him by the TTFF.

Jack's main problem with LP is that many people recognize that since LP came back to Trinidad, the fortunes of the football improved and programs were up and running. So Jack and he boi Alvin, who have been on watch for years, look bad and together with a few others do all sort of things to the man. And now people like Weary want to blame LP for the nonsense? That can neva be right. 

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2009, 10:55:31 AM »
Yes, I have a thing for folks with an agenda and who use misinformation to advance that agenda. Here's what I know in order to answer Sando's questions

What's LP's role?:

Why should he and what good would it do. Plus he's not involved with the senior team anymore, hasn't been since 2006. Though, I think he offered to come in as mediator between the players and Jack. Shaka may know more about that. 

Who does he work for?:
He's contracted with the TTFF and salary paid by SPORTT to carry out the duties assigned to him by the TTFF.

Jack's main problem with LP is that many people recognize that since LP came back to Trinidad, the fortunes of the football improved and programs were up and running. So Jack and he boi Alvin, who have been on watch for years, look bad and together with a few others do all sort of things to the man. And now people like Weary want to blame LP for the nonsense? That can neva be right. 

Jack is ah demon and anybody that work for him is ah junior demon.

LP the demon who is apart from Alvin Corneal the most qualified trinidadian for the role of technical director.
LP the demon who at 60 left a good position in the US uproot his family and sell out all that he owned to return home as TD.
LP the demon who everyone here applauded when he took up the position.
LP the demon people here talk to all the time on an in formal and formal basis and found to always have the best interest of TT football at heart.
LP the demon who simply stated he is not commenting on the blacklist because unlike most here he have to feed his family.
So the people here who find he should speak out about his employer and ultimately lose his job can suggest to this son of the soil where he should find a job at his advanced age and at the same time explain who will fill the gap and continue what little good he is doing .
These people should also check their own feeble existences like who they work for and whether they agree with how their own employers operate and whether their own employers are not as corrupt as the BIG demon. If so then they should set the example for LP and come out openly and talk about the corruption and resign fortwith, instead of using an anonymous medium to malign decent people.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »
 Fishs, but wait, Under which jumbie umbrella you was hidin' ?   

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2009, 12:58:31 PM »
Fishs, but wait, Under which jumbie umbrella you was hidin' ?   

As usual fighting cold on top a mountain in eastern Turkey

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »

Good one Fishs .....

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2009, 05:59:27 PM »
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2009, 11:14:15 PM »

What's LP's role?:

Who does he work for?:

Thank u 4 all d enlightenment but d long and short of it he is d TD whatever he responibility iz, He is Jack's puppet just like Camps/Corneal. If all u say happen is gospel he is a dotish puppet because he wukin 4 a man who underminin he efforts. Doh go and defend him in a court he go get d death penalty.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 25, 2009, 05:40:48 AM »

What's LP's role?:

Who does he work for?:

Thank u 4 all d enlightenment but d long and short of it he is d TD whatever he responibility iz, He is Jack's puppet just like Camps/Corneal. If all u say happen is gospel he is a dotish puppet because he wukin 4 a man who underminin he efforts. Doh go and defend him in a court he go get d death penalty.

Foolish , no substance just a non sensical rant.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2009, 05:55:25 AM »
Weary, I think you are proving to be d dotish one. It's obvious you could never understand what it takes to be committed and not waver even in the face of others trying to bring you down. You call that dotish, most people call that leadership. Fishs sum it up the best. I go an support the people who at least try to make the situation better. You and others like you go on keep getting distracted by the bread and circuses. 

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2009, 07:08:37 AM »
Weary, I think you are proving to be d dotish one. It's obvious you could never understand what it takes to be committed and not waver even in the face of others trying to bring you down. You call that dotish, most people call that leadership. Fishs sum it up the best. I go an support the people who at least try to make the situation better. You and others like you go on keep getting distracted by the bread and circuses. 

You are right, LP cannot do anything to bring down Jack Warner, I agree with that.

But he certainly needs to do more for T&T football. Giving parents F license is just a bloody waste of time and tax payers money.

As a technical director his duties so far has been dull. Nothing to account for except for training a few coaches who probably not even coaching a team.

I want to see LP get involved in the SSFL, Pro League and the national youth programs for both men and women and start working for him money instead of running around fooling himself.

TECHNICAL DIRECTOR a big name with a small meaning where T&T football is concern.

Imagine our TECHNICAL DIRECTOR was not even invited to go to Egypt and Germany with our World Cup teams and he is TECHNICAL DIRECTOR !!!!.... please.... he is just being used as a scapegoat !!! Jack needs someone to take the heat and take the fall and LP is right there and dont even know it.

As I said when he first came to T&T maybe his intentions were good but he got sucked into the system and now he cant get out.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 07:13:16 AM by Sando »

Offline Lightning

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2009, 07:18:15 AM »
Player development doesn't start at U17. It should produce visible results in terms of a pool technically sound and tactically aware players by U17.

In order to produce quality players, you need quality coaching.  If the TD doesn't develop a pool of coaches capable of teaching proper technique to youngsters from age 6 -10 , then the players will be always at a disadvantage and need remedial work as they progress through the age groups through senior level.

The model that the TD seem to be trying to create seems to be get them young and teach them right so that the senior national coaches don't have to worry about basics.......

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

1]; } ?>