March 29, 2024, 07:56:52 AM

Author Topic: TTFA License Coaching Course Thread.  (Read 76929 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFA License Coaching Course Thread.
« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2020, 11:10:46 AM »
Advertise, advertise and advertise.

If it's one thing that is consistent about these courses regardless of administration, is that people complain about not knowing when and where they are held.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2020, 01:52:04 PM »
Corneal laments low women presence at coaching course
By Nigel Simon (T&T Guardian)

For­mer T&T Foot­ball As­so­ci­a­tion tech­ni­cal di­rec­tor An­ton Corneal has lament­ed on the low turn out of women par­tic­i­pants at the T&T Women’s League Foot­ball (TTWoLF) host­ed in­au­gur­al 'C' Li­cense Coach­ing Course which be­gan on Mon­day at Ato Boldon Sta­di­um in Bal­main, Cou­va.

Corneal, a na­tion­al youth and se­nior coach is the Con­ca­caf/FI­FA in­struc­tor for the five-day work­shop and was speak­ing dur­ing the open­ing of the Coach­ing Course at the same venue at which on­ly one woman was a par­tic­i­pant on Sun­day.

Corneal who was as­sis­tant coach to Zo­ran Vranes when T&T par­tic­i­pat­ed at the FI­FA Un­der-17 and Un­der-20 World Cups first not­ed that this was a won­der­ful time for the par­tic­i­pants be­cause it's where they are merg­ing cours­es for the first time.

He added, "The T&TFA em­braced a very de­tailed course com­ing out of Eu­rope which is still done right now and which is be­ing pre­sent­ed for quite a while now.

With re­gards to his two as­sis­tants, Corneal said, "Coach­es Ra­jesh Latchoo and Mark Paul have both done the 'C' and 'B' Li­cens­es and have ex­celled in our B Li­cense which repli­cates the UE­FA B Li­cense."

"I have al­so been for­tu­nate to have not just taught the 'B' Li­cense for Con­ca­caf, but al­so to be part of the de­sign of the 'B' Li­cense in a part­ner­ship with Eu­rope. So we have had the best peo­ple help­ing Con­ca­caf, and we are now tak­ing it and mak­ing it ours."

He added, "This is the first time we are tak­ing the Con­ca­caf C Li­cense and run­ning it along­side ours. It's very sim­i­lar and some ar­eas would be ben­e­fi­cial to us on­ly and we will em­brace those ar­eas.

How­ev­er, Corneal not­ed that there is on­ly one is­sue that he has. and that will be the women as I would love to see more women. So I will chal­lenge WoLF to triple the women par­tic­i­pants by to­mor­row (Tues­day).

"We will find a way, have I done this be­fore yes, In St Kitts, they found sev­en women one af­ter­noon and we have to do it be­cause women need to run women's foot­ball.

"We are see­ing it with the ad­min­is­tra­tors and I am hap­py, but we al­so need to see it with the coach­es. And I am not say­ing there isn't room for men, as I would al­so like us to as­sist, but we must be able to em­brace women al­so to run. We got women play­ing but they need al­so to pass on this in­for­ma­tion.

"It's a lot of in­for­ma­tion to learn and al­so know you guys have a lot of in­for­ma­tion as well, so we can all help each oth­er.

"We are here to guide you and the main word here is com­mu­ni­ca­tion, be­cause if all of us are here have the same in­for­ma­tion, how we com­mu­ni­cate that in­for­ma­tion will de­cide how peo­ple grasp it," stat­ed Corneal.

"So we can have the same in­for­ma­tion, but we must be able to com­mu­ni­cate that in­for­ma­tion prop­er­ly," end­ed Corneal.

How­ev­er, re­cent­ly elect­ed Pres­i­dent of the T&T Foot­ball As­so­ci­a­tion (T&TFA), William Wal­lace ex­pressed his de­light with the num­ber of par­tic­i­pants want­i­ng to get in­volved in coach­ing, es­pe­cial­ly the num­ber of men.

He said, "It's re­al­ly good that you all are in­ter­est­ed in get­ting in­to that area, want­i­ng to be as­so­ci­at­ed or af­fil­i­at­ed with women's foot­ball and I think that is a big thing for us and you will al­so see it your­self as par­tic­i­pants as we con­tin­ue to evolve."

"We will see how im­por­tant this is to a small coun­try like ours as big com­pa­nies like Nike have been putting a lot in­to women's foot­ball be­cause they see the im­por­tance of women's foot­ball and we have a long way to go, but will par­tic­i­pants like you who are be­ing trained and are will­ing to get in there and do the ground­work we ex­pect that we will see the re­sults of that in the years to come."

" I thank you all for show­ing keen in­ter­est and I ex­pect you all to ben­e­fit as you are in the hands of an ex­cel­lent in­struc­tor in An­ton Corneal.

Com­ment­ing on the num­ber of women par­tic­i­pants in­volved TTWoLF gen­er­al sec­re­tary, Jamiy­la Muham­mad said that there was a high num­ber of women who were in­ter­est­ed in be­ing part of the Coach­ing Course.

How­ev­er, she point­ed out that due to school re­open­ing this week, it was very dif­fi­cult for the in­tend­ed women par­tic­i­pants to make the arrange­ments and get the time off need­ed to be in at­ten­dance from 1 pm to 6 pm dai­ly.

Muham­mad did state that there are plans to con­duct an­oth­er 'C' Coach­ing Course in March un­der the in­struc­tions of Corneal and it is ex­pect­ed by then that more women will have the time to be in­volved and get cer­ti­fied with a de­vel­op­men­tal pe­ri­od of six weeks af­ter the ses­sions al­so need­ing to be com­plet­ed to at­tain cer­ti­fi­ca­tion.

Su­san Joseph-War­rick, Vice-Pres­i­dent of T&TFA and Pres­i­dent of WoLF wel­comed all the par­tic­i­pants and wished them suc­cess over the five-day coach­ing course.

Maybe that was influential in SKN's recent success.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 08, 2020, 03:10:54 PM »
Agree with ads ads ads. Are there many female coaches in the Trini game as it stands? I can think of Mascall at Club Sando Moruga/Moruga and some directors (Redhead, John-Williams), but that's it

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 14, 2020, 12:00:08 PM »
Maybe we should Pin this thread and update any info on availale courses here as well.

Offline Cruyff

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 14, 2020, 03:28:18 PM »
The TTFA should align their coaching education program together with Concacaf’s Licensing program. Our TTFA licenses are only recognized in T&T so they have no regional or international value. “Waste of time and money to be honest”.

A Concacaf License would bring more regional and international creditability to our TTFA Licenses meaning our local coaches can get employment or opportunities abroad.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 14, 2020, 06:43:48 PM »
The TTFA should align their coaching education program together with Concacaf’s Licensing program. Our TTFA licenses are only recognized in T&T so they have no regional or international value. “Waste of time and money to be honest”.

A Concacaf License would bring more regional and international creditability to our TTFA Licenses meaning our local coaches can get employment or opportunities abroad.

Have you taken any of the TTFA offerings?

Offline Cruyff

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 14, 2020, 08:19:43 PM »
Yes, I have taken the TTFF/KNVB National C in 2011 and it holds no value in other countries. The TTFF/KNVB National C is equivalent to US Soccer's Grassroots License. With the TTFA/KNVB National C I was only able to land a volunteer coaching position at a recreational club as no one was willing to recognize my license, even with a Bachelor of Arts in Sport Management from an American University.

However, I currently have my US A License as well as some European certifications, so I have had the opportunity to compare. From my experiences, I think our coaches would become more marketable with a Concacaf License.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2.440069.617bb0abc7

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 14, 2020, 09:04:44 PM »
I think the best view of the TTFA courses is to focus on the "education" rather than on the marketability. In any event, the CONCACAF license is still far from being the perfect animal. The best advice is to figure out where you want to work and busy yourself with whatever it takes to work in that place.

I applaud the TTFA to the extent that we need to arrive at a place where US licensure is not the gold standard for/in T&T. However, as I've posted on another occasion, the TTFA licenses bear the same alphabet but they are far from equivalent to other places. 

Also, the USSF isn't pushing CONCACAF licensure; it's pushing its own head.

The landscape across the world is uneven. There are exceptions and inconsistencies. Best to focus on the knowledge rather than the credential.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 15, 2020, 11:03:16 AM »
Yes, I have taken the TTFF/KNVB National C in 2011 and it holds no value in other countries. The TTFF/KNVB National C is equivalent to US Soccer's Grassroots License. With the TTFA/KNVB National C I was only able to land a volunteer coaching position at a recreational club as no one was willing to recognize my license, even with a Bachelor of Arts in Sport Management from an American University.

However, I currently have my US A License as well as some European certifications, so I have had the opportunity to compare. From my experiences, I think our coaches would become more marketable with a Concacaf License.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/article-6.2.440069.617bb0abc7

From the article posted ( circa 2011), from even then to now, I am thinking the issues with our snr National teams is NOT due to lack of development and coaching. I observed 1 game of the Jnr National team in tournament about 3 years ago - was sitting with the then Ntl coach - and was quite disappointed at the quality of play. Players were definitely individually skilled, but the team game left much to be desired.
I always suspected our National team issues lately may have been selections (and/or selectors). No easy task by any means, but long term goals recognition, future progress and development,  and ability to see virtual team structure is a necessary requirement. Many may be misled ( i have) by early ability and flair in a growing youth which in many cases do not necessarily develop to maturity. I will admit not an easy task to monitor on a National scale, especially with many leaving on scholarships and many losing interest or being disillusioned with the Ntl team organization. Hopefully with this new incentive we can manage our fingers better able to read the braille.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #369 on: March 07, 2020, 08:40:11 AM »
TTFA stages Team Managers Workshop.
TTFA Media.

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association held the first of a multi-part workshop for recently appointed National Teams Managers at the Ato Boldon Stadium. The workshop was facilitated by Renee John Williams, CONCACAF administrative instructor.

The managers of the various national teams were in attendance for the Team Managers Workshop which was rolled out by CONCACAF in 2018 ahead of the inaugural CONCACAF Nations League. It was developed with a view of equipping managers and general secretaries in the region with the tools needed to enhance their skillsets in preparation for regional and international tournaments and generally the on the job duties of a team manager.

“It was a much welcomed training workshop. For the TTFA it was the first of such to be hosted locally,” John-Williams (R) told TTFA Media on Friday.

“ With the recent appointments of managers to the various national teams it was quite timely as some managers were new to their role having functioned in other areas of the game.”

The workshop focused on the expectations of the role of a team manager pre, during and post tournament, the various interactions to expect, and opened a wide ranging discussion amongst the group of participants.

“In an attempt to help streamline the various processes when preparing for tournaments and remove some of the guess work that one may experience at times, checklists and templates were also provided. We don’t need to reinvent the wheel but we can definitely improve on existing processes to better serve football,” John-Williams continued.

As the W Connection Chief Executive Officer explained, “There is no certificate, diploma or degree program that will teach you how to be a national football team manager so these training workshops that the development office of Concacaf has developed serves to uplift the game and the quality of administrators around the region.

“What we do off the field in our preparation phases directly affects our on field performances in either a positive or negative manner, so the better we are at doing our jobs with the requisite support of our Associations and various stakeholders, the better the product we see on the field.

“Many times around the region we find that managers get appointed just before travel to go with the team and a lot of the processes required during the preparation phases are improperly or inadequately serviced creating an unprofessional impression and uncomfortable environment often resulting in fines and unnecessary delays which can be costly,” John-Williams added.

At the Concacaf level for the various member associations workshops such as these usually take place over a three day period prior to tournaments such as the Nations League as it involves stadium and hotel site visits which provided participants with the practical aspect of what would have been discussed in the classroom sessions.

The TTFA managers workshop is expected to continue shortly with the return of the Women’s Under 20 team manager with Director of National Teams Richard Piper wanting to ensure that all the relevant officials benefited from the exercise.

TTFA President William Wallace welcomed the workshop and the input of Renee John-Williams, saying “This was a much needed exercise and we are grateful to have commenced the process of preparing our managers for their duties with our various national teams. We saw the need to offer a level of training and guidance for our managers to equip them for their role in the game that is constantly evolving before us. I think that having Renee serve in the capacity as facilitator is an added benefit and I am certain our managers will be better prepared to take on their respective roles with such an intense schedule of activities ahead for our national teams at all levels,” added Wallace, a former Senior and Under 23 Men’s Team manager.

One of the participants, Under 15 Boys team manager Dexter Demas, a former Manager at Airports Authority and Defence Force captain, stated.

“That was a beautiful workshop that she conducted. The learning and knowledge base has gone upwards. She pointed out key things that will affect us in carrying a team from our base in Trinidad to an international port and back. She made reference to various situations we can expect to encounter and how we could resolve such dilemmas during the period,” Demas said.

“It was very interactive and we all shared experiences where the lessons learned could benefit one another,” was how John-Williams later summed it up.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 09, 2020, 03:10:57 AM »
Sounds good, do we now who attended?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Former, present women players receive CONCACAF 'C' License
« Reply #371 on: March 11, 2022, 10:28:29 AM »
Former, present women players receive CONCACAF 'C' License
T&T Guardian

CONCACAF 'C' License Certificates were handed out to many former and present women players who are making the transition from player to coach.

The course was conducted by the new Technical Director of T&T football Anton Corneal who admitted that he also played a part in designing the course.

On Thursday, Corneal said he was proud to have been the one to conduct the course as it was a comprehensive one which will be a good building block for young persons.

"In discussion with CONCACAF this morning they asked if you're using the same syllabus, which I am using and I am also using some additional work which I have done with the T&T Football Association over the past 10 years and I'm bringing it together.

They were able to certify all the participants with CONCACAF licenses and I think this is a big step forward. We thought it might have been a year or two away but it's upon us right now and I'm really happy for the girls.

This course is going to entail leadership, management, teaching and coaching, preparation and planning," Corneal explained.

He admitted also that over the years the course has been improving as they have taken direction from UEFA which ensures that there is a consistency between our confederation and other confederations.

From the course, four recognised local coaches Rajesh Latchoo, Marlon Charles, Paul Decle and Desiree Sargeant were recognised as future coach educators.

Meanwhile, Corneal said the T&T senior women's football team is in a good position now, having won its opening two Group F matches against Nicaragua and Dominica in the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers.

The Kenwyne Jones-coached women's senior team shut out Nicaragua 2-1 at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Mucurapo and later Dominica 2-0 at the National Track and Field Facility in Lenora, Guyana.

Corneal said: "It's always good to get full points because you're getting full points coming off of two games and there are more games to play. You're able to see your strengths, areas that you need to improve on, you're able to see your opponents so now you're in a better position to plan.

I think it's a blessing in disguise regardless of the results. The other coaches also saw the same, however, they saw us and our potential, so we have probably to keep searching out players who have an interest to play for our country, which is no different from any of the Caribbean countries."

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-NsCl4wN06o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-NsCl4wN06o</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 05, 2022, 02:58:40 PM »
TTFA ‘A’ Licence Course begins at NAPA
TTFA Media

The inaugural Trinidad and Tobago Football Association A License Coaching course, the first of its kind in the Caribbean region, commenced on Monday at the National Academy for the Performing Arts (NAPA) in Port of Spain.

Representatives from nine Caribbean nations are taking part including St Lucia, Guyana, Jamaica, Dominica, St Kitts/Nevis, Antigua/Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands and hosts T&T. Among the course facilitators is Branimir Ujevic, FIFA’s Head of Coaching and Player Development. Ujevic, fondly called “Branco” was part of a FIFA Technical Development workshop in Dubai in April where Technical leaders from pilot programmes in USA, Australia, Senegal and Brazil shared findings from their own workshops in the interest of spreading best practices globally.

In line with the FIFA President’s Vision 2020-2023 to make football truly global, FIFA aims to align similar standards and benchmarks all over the world. This involves high level collaboration between FIFA technical experts and FIFA member associations (MAs), who are also given access to the resources on the FIFA Training Centre platform. “It is crucial for FIFA technical experts coming from different confederations and different regions,” said Ujevic. “They are FIFA’s voice on the field in the development of coach educators and it is vital for each coach educator to be able to access the FIFA Training Centre platform where they’re going to learn in their own language.”

The other course facilitators include TTFA Technical Director Anton Corneal, former England U-17 team head coach and English FA John Peacock during which time he won the 2010 UEFA European U-17 Championship in 2010 and 2014. He is also also an England National coach mentor. The other instructor is Tony McCullum who is the Senior Regional Coach Development Manager for the Football Association of England. Concacaf’s Development manager Andre Waugh is also attending as an observer.

The main aim of this course, of which the University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT) is a major supporter, is to educate coaches on the modern trends of the game, focusing on the practical & theoretical aspects of coaching, with an emphasis on leading the elite player and team at an advanced level. To complete this level coaching licence, it will entail the following:
• Blocked & Blended learning approach incorporating on-line, face-to-face and workplace learning opportunities.
• Course hours
• 112 Guided Learning Hours (face-to-face)
• 38 Online learning (webinar workshops)
• 72 Workplace learning (coaching – training & fixtures)
• Total 222 hours

Theory/ Online Sessions include
• Pre-course (3 hrs) – CONCACAF B Revisited/Coaching Journey/Coaching Philosophies
• Connecting the Learning 1 (3 hrs) – Player Development
• Connecting the Learning 2 (3 hrs) – Team & Game Analysis
• Coaching Philosophies

Practical Sessions Include
• Defensive 1/3 (strategies and tactics)
• Defensive 1/3 (Modern Trends and position specific)
• Attacking 1/3 (strategies and tactics)
• Attacking 1/3 (Modern Trends and position specific)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #373 on: January 04, 2023, 02:57:53 PM »
Anton Corneal: TTFA's A licence coaching course will improve Concacaf.
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (T&T Newsday).

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) began its second A licence coaching course on Tuesday at the UTT Campus, Point Lisas.

Participants from Bermuda, St Vincent/Grenadines, Jamaica, Anguilla, Barbados, St Kitts/Nevis and TT, as well as England, will take part in the course, which includes practical and field sessions at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva. Among the course presenters will be leading Brazilian A license instructor Geraldo Delamore. He is an experienced coach/educator of the Brazil Football Confederation (CBF) and holds a CBF pro licence, having worked with several Brazilian teams as a fitness coach, assistant and head coach.

Returning from the inaugural A licence course last July, to accompany TTFA technical director Anton Corneal as one of the other presenters, will be Tony McCallum.

McCallum has been involved in coaching, coach education and coach development for the past 30 years, working in various levels of the game from professional club academies to the semi-professional game in both the men’s and women’s game in England.

He holds the UEFA ‘A’ licence and FA advanced youth award. Additionally, he is a UEFA tutor and until recently, worked for the English FA for 15 years as a senior national/regional coach development manager.

Corneal believes this programme can help unite and strengthen the Concacaf region.

“This course is designed to improve our region. We cannot improve as a region alone. Concacaf has taken on a major programme to bring coach education together, it’s been going on for the past four years.

“TT has been one of the countries that decided to embrace other countries and let them walk with us, and through this process.

“We are in the month that countries for the first time can apply to the convention. We can actually put in an application and we are going to put in an application at the A licence level and will be recognised anywhere in the region,” Corneal said at Tuesday’s opening.

He added that certification will now be recognised and graduates can seek employment in any territory in Concacaf.

“We are happy to be part of this change,” Corneal said.

The course is consistent with similar content, contact hours and learning outcomes of other A license courses in Concacaf and UEFA regions.

The main aim of this course is to educate coaches on the modern trends of the game, focusing on the practical and theoretical aspects of coaching, with an emphasis on leading the elite player and team at an advanced level.

Corneal however, will depart for Doha, Qatar after being invited by FIFA to attend the FIFA Developing the Developers workshop from Friday.

Corneal has been invited as a FIFA technical leadership expert among a dozen other FIFA experts including England’s John Peacock.

Attending the course’s opening was TTFA normalisation committee member Nicholas Gomez, senior manager sport and recreation at UTT Ian Pritchard, head of coach education for TTFA Rajesh Latchoo, senior correspondents/instructor Tony McCallum and head of TTFA High Performance programme Paul Decle.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 04, 2023, 04:25:46 PM »
Sounds positive. Still no attendee list I see. They used to publish that type of thing.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: January 05, 2023, 07:19:56 AM »
Anton Corneal: TTFA's A licence coaching course will improve Concacaf.
By Jonathan Ramnanansingh (T&T Newsday).

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) began its second A licence coaching course on Tuesday at the UTT Campus, Point Lisas.

Participants from Bermuda, St Vincent/Grenadines, Jamaica, Anguilla, Barbados, St Kitts/Nevis and TT, as well as England, will take part in the course, which includes practical and field sessions at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva. Among the course presenters will be leading Brazilian A license instructor Geraldo Delamore. He is an experienced coach/educator of the Brazil Football Confederation (CBF) and holds a CBF pro licence, having worked with several Brazilian teams as a fitness coach, assistant and head coach.

Returning from the inaugural A licence course last July, to accompany TTFA technical director Anton Corneal as one of the other presenters, will be Tony McCallum.

McCallum has been involved in coaching, coach education and coach development for the past 30 years, working in various levels of the game from professional club academies to the semi-professional game in both the men’s and women’s game in England.

He holds the UEFA ‘A’ licence and FA advanced youth award. Additionally, he is a UEFA tutor and until recently, worked for the English FA for 15 years as a senior national/regional coach development manager.

Corneal believes this programme can help unite and strengthen the Concacaf region.

“This course is designed to improve our region. We cannot improve as a region alone. Concacaf has taken on a major programme to bring coach education together, it’s been going on for the past four years.

“TT has been one of the countries that decided to embrace other countries and let them walk with us, and through this process.

“We are in the month that countries for the first time can apply to the convention. We can actually put in an application and we are going to put in an application at the A licence level and will be recognised anywhere in the region,” Corneal said at Tuesday’s opening.

He added that certification will now be recognised and graduates can seek employment in any territory in Concacaf.

“We are happy to be part of this change,” Corneal said.

The course is consistent with similar content, contact hours and learning outcomes of other A license courses in Concacaf and UEFA regions.

The main aim of this course is to educate coaches on the modern trends of the game, focusing on the practical and theoretical aspects of coaching, with an emphasis on leading the elite player and team at an advanced level.

Corneal however, will depart for Doha, Qatar after being invited by FIFA to attend the FIFA Developing the Developers workshop from Friday.

Corneal has been invited as a FIFA technical leadership expert among a dozen other FIFA experts including England’s John Peacock.

Attending the course’s opening was TTFA normalisation committee member Nicholas Gomez, senior manager sport and recreation at UTT Ian Pritchard, head of coach education for TTFA Rajesh Latchoo, senior correspondents/instructor Tony McCallum and head of TTFA High Performance programme Paul Decle.

;D Altruism repackaged.

How about ... because it wouldn't have been "commercially" feasible otherwise?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2023, 06:15:22 PM »
Have the members of the first batch finished completely or are they still in transition/coursework mode?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 19, 2023, 09:08:09 AM »
Concacaf Coaching Convention comes to T&T
By Shaun Fuentes (T&T Guardian)

The CONCACAF Coaching Convention is now in the Caribbean and was launched for the first time on Trinidad and Tobago shores as the Emerging Elite Coach Educator Program commenced at the Hilton Hotel in Port-of-Spain on March 16.

The Elite Coach Educator Program is a key component of CONCACAF’s Coaching Convention. The Convention, launched in March 2022, is a regulatory framework intended to standardise and raise the quality of coach education programs across our 41 Member Associations. By establishing, implementing and monitoring minimum standards for coach education.

This current workshop in Trinidad and Tobago is the first workshop as part of CONCACAF’s Emerging Elite Coach Educator Development Program, as stated by CONCACAF’s Football Development Administrator Pablo Lindsay.

The Program seeks to accelerate and facilitate the development of emerging coach educators throughout the CONCACAF region to directly address the ongoing shortage of qualified coach educators, particularly at the A and B License levels. This program will serve as a critical component of our Train the Trainer philosophy, which seeks to empower CONCACAF Member Associations to deliver their own domestic coach education programs in accordance with their own footballing development and needs. Coach educators participating in the program will benefit from ongoing opportunities for capacity building and mentorship support in their coach education journey. The workshop features coach educators from multiple Caribbean CONCACAF Member Associations, including Trinidad and Tobago.

The CONCACAF Coaching Convention is now in the Caribbean and was launched for the first time on Trinidad and Tobago shores as the Emerging Elite Coach Educator Program commenced at the Hilton Hotel in Port-of-Spain on March 16.

The Elite Coach Educator Program is a key component of CONCACAF’s Coaching Convention. The Convention, launched in March 2022, is a regulatory framework intended to standardise and raise the quality of coach education programs across our 41 Member Associations. By establishing, implementing and monitoring minimum standards for coach education.

This current workshop in Trinidad and Tobago is the first workshop as part of CONCACAF’s Emerging Elite Coach Educator Development Program, as stated by CONCACAF’s Football Development Administrator Pablo Lindsay.

The Program seeks to accelerate and facilitate the development of emerging coach educators throughout the CONCACAF region to directly address the ongoing shortage of qualified coach educators, particularly at the A and B License levels. This program will serve as a critical component of our Train the Trainer philosophy, which seeks to empower CONCACAF Member Associations to deliver their own domestic coach education programs in accordance with their own footballing development and needs. Coach educators participating in the program will benefit from ongoing opportunities for capacity building and mentorship support in their coach education journey. The workshop features coach educators from multiple Caribbean CONCACAF Member Associations, including Trinidad and Tobago.

1]; } ?>