April 29, 2024, 07:49:02 AM

Author Topic: Domestic Football  (Read 943 times)

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
Domestic Football
« on: April 21, 2005, 09:52:46 AM »
I was reading from a post that Tallman gave to Shotta at this caught my eye, ???
In the South, there were two separate First Class Leagues sponsored by the Southern Amateur Football Association (SAFA) and the Southern Amateur Football League (SAFL). Southern first division teams included United British Oilfields of Trinidad (UBOT), Shell, Trinidad Petroleum Development (TPD), Juniors, British Petroleum (BP)-Palo Seco, BP-Fyzabad, Naparima College, and Presentation College. Southern teams had the benefit of training on superior fields that were provided by the oil companies. Like their counterparts in the North, Naparima and Presentation Colleges competed annually for the southern intercollegiate Cup (Cutteridge Cup), with the winner playing the northern intercollegiate champion for the Cow & Gate Cup.
Now I think we must look at things that were done in the past,I think that the name of the PFL should change to some concentrating on national or nation wide,the league should be a rival first class league the super league should look to get Coat Guard,Prisons,T&TEC,TSTT  maybe UWI to field teams.Too much talent wasting!More than we think.
tell them it was me

1]; } ?>