April 25, 2024, 06:51:13 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea get Barca repeat  (Read 5075 times)

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea get Barca repeat
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2005, 01:00:26 PM »
Ronaldo is still the fastest forward...Henry definitely not faster than him...Now and never will be...Henry have speed but not near Ronaldo....Henry's stride is long and that what attributes for most of his speed but Ronaldo has long strides and quickness...I does watch every Real Madrid game and I does watch EPL games too...Ronaldo doesn't run as much because men would want to kick him down so most of the time he easing up(to spare his knees...BUt when he free from defenders, the kinda pace i see this man have is incredible...Please don't compare Ronaldo with any forward in terms of speed....His acceleration is phenomenol also...Don't compare...henry is nothing to RONALDO
Yuh done making excuse dey!

Ronaldo is my favorite and I agree that he has the best acceleration but he not as fast as Henry right now. The only player with the same pace as Henry is Eto.
TnT Patriot

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2005, 01:10:26 PM »
alway remember nobody eh injure Ronaldo

Ronaldo injure Ronaldo

Més que un club.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2005, 01:49:44 PM »
BLLLLLLLLLUES ALL THE WAY....an' is de football team ah talkin bout.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2005, 02:06:21 PM »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
boy is a yr now i waiting to see Barca exact revenge
Ronnie and dem cyah wait i sure
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2005, 05:17:35 PM »
alway remember nobody eh injure Ronaldo

Ronaldo injure Ronaldo

He got injured because of partly his style of play and the roughness he had to endure.....Any how for all those who doubt his speed 

http://rapidshare.de/files/8313425/Ronaldo_speed_2004-5.wmv.html

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2005, 09:16:24 AM »
would be sad if chelsea wins with playing again in a ''handbal"l formation in Barcalona like last time.
I don't think with the current Barca players they can do the same trick.

Well even if Chelsea wins, all football players want to play in Barcelona & think Barca payers are the best.
But I guess in the ideal world they want to play in Barca and have a chelsea pay check.

At least Barca aways has a full house & the best football to watch, that always comes with some more risks but I think it is better for you on the long term.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2005, 01:50:17 PM »
Ronaldo is still the fastest forward...Henry definitely not faster than him...Now and never will be...Henry have speed but not near Ronaldo....Henry's stride is long and that what attributes for most of his speed but Ronaldo has long strides and quickness...I does watch every Real Madrid game and I does watch EPL games too...Ronaldo doesn't run as much because men would want to kick him down so most of the time he easing up(to spare his knees...BUt when he free from defenders, the kinda pace i see this man have is incredible...Please don't compare Ronaldo with any forward in terms of speed....His acceleration is phenomenol also...Don't compare...henry is nothing to RONALDO
Yuh done making excuse dey!

Ronaldo is my favorite and I agree that he has the best acceleration but he not as fast as Henry right now. The only player with the same pace as Henry is Eto.

Obafemi Martins has a quicker change of pace than Ronaldo and a higher top speed than Henry. The problem with him is that he can't control his speed and his first touch is very poor for a striker at that level.

I don't like Ronaldo but if I have to be objective I'd say overall, he is the best striker of this era. This man come off a long term injury and scoring on average more than 20 goals a season. He's just World Class.
 I think right Eto'o is the best finisher right now and does a lot of running. I like Henry because of the work he does and his creative abilities.

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2005, 06:14:19 PM »
Wam ? Barca is a much better side than Chelsea.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA GET BARCA REPEAT
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2005, 08:08:48 PM »
LAWD !! Is like the World Cup..big sides playing big sides and boring sides playing boring sides...
Andrews have a chance to reach a lil further with Rangers...is only Diego Forlan to manhandle !

well da way he cud make uraguay shut up about the deserve to be in d WC more than we.  is REL BAT for forlan

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2005, 06:53:46 AM »
best thing for Barca fans like me is that saddist from the Emperor Valley named Essien is banned for the next 2 games.

That man make sense there..if essien banned and makelele eh back yet...Barca will mash them up...(aha ummhmm, ronaldinho will kill them with his style that night, aha ummhmmm)
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 08:44:40 PM »
Xavi out for Barca too but Van Bommell should be ok to play. I hope Xavi would be ready for d World Cup. When Guardiola did ride out dis fella was a very competent replacement. Dis is what an understudy suppose to look like.

Ponnoxx, Ronaldo of 97 was faster than Henry in his prime but now, come on leh we geh serious. I agree with Jahyouth, he real explosive over dat first 5-8 yards but faster no sir.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2005, 09:51:57 PM »
talkin bout Barca, how come noone here has posted that Ronaldinho won the World Player of the year award for the 2nd year running.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2005, 07:51:50 AM »
Xavi out for Barca too but Van Bommell should be ok to play. I hope Xavi would be ready for d World Cup. When Guardiola did ride out dis fella was a very competent replacement. Dis is what an understudy suppose to look like.

Ponnoxx, Ronaldo of 97 was faster than Henry in his prime but now, come on leh we geh serious. I agree with Jahyouth, he real explosive over dat first 5-8 yards but faster no sir.
Define speed...then realize that in football a player is only required to sprint short sprints not 400 metres....You probably would realize it until yuh understand how this man does work...One second he there and the next he gone....He is very Explosive...The man scoring nearly the same goal 10 years now...He out running any defense and finishing...Every year he scoring at least 10 of these goals( FOR 10 years now)...He doesn't run as much as Henry during a game but that is because he does reserve his energy for the sprints he does do...I watch both of them and Ronaldo really is faster....I remembere the FIFA centeniall game France vs Brazil....This guy name Mnedi who playing for PSG out run Roberto Carlos...The man have rel speed...I say wayee this man super fast...Yuh know later on in the game he and Ronaldo going for a ball...Ronaldo had a longer distance and he race past the man and catch the ball...easy easy

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2005, 08:09:06 AM »
allyah men like to talk too much much tootoo. until henry and Ronaldo line up head to head on a track and run...NOBODY knows who faster than who. men just dealing with biased perception besides...who the hell cares. Anybody who watches Real play knows that Ronaldo has not lost any speed, despite looking like he eats 3 or 4 roti every day...he just plays more conservatively because his knees are crap...and he has developed a serious case or Romario-itis. "hey...I can score 25 goals a season and not really run dat much". But every now and then he will still burn men with absolute pace. end story...dem 2 men really fast...really really fast...and Dog and dem better pray dey doh have to find out the hard way

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2005, 11:09:16 AM »
3 or 4 roti a day  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ronaldo still great boy
just tally d goals at the end of d season
nobody better!
nuttin wrong with runnin less i find once u produ in
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>