March 28, 2024, 08:50:30 AM

Author Topic: Is best allyuh elect me for ttff president.....lollololol  (Read 646 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is best allyuh elect me for ttff president.....lollololol
« on: December 17, 2005, 03:32:38 AM »
On a serious note... tnt's A team cannot get a home game or any game for that matter before march 1st for reasons beyond anyones control.
So what about the other players at home..... why can't the ttff put together a B team for want of a better word and organise some "simpler" games for them......I.E. Jamaica,Cuba ,Haiti,venezuela....teams like that. Even a club team....maybe saprissa the costa rican team that was in the world club championship tournament in Japan.
Apart from the training sessions that they going to have for the local players...... We can use these games to keep these players active, Scout for players that can fit into the current Snr team....U23 & U20 squads. I am sure we can have atleast 3 of these games before march 1st. These local players need to get as much experience as possible & we need to keep them motivated......i doh think they could scout for talented players from jus training sessions....dey need to see how these guys handle game situations.
what do you all think.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is best allyuh elect me for ttff president.....lollololol
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 12:26:50 PM »
Teflon, yuh have my vote.  ;D

1]; } ?>