April 28, 2024, 05:18:53 PM

Author Topic: Some of the nastiest tackles and fights in football  (Read 14816 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: One of the worst football tackles ever?
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2009, 03:33:17 PM »
Urrgghh there goes the cheeseburger ....ewwww  did you see the look on the guys face when he looked at it ...utter shock!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 04:06:47 PM »
OUCHHHHHHHHHHH
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 05:59:15 PM »
That man have to be a c**t to put his studs into the man as he slidin in.
I hope the injured player's family exacts revenge.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »
Good thing it wasn't his left leg...

nothing good about it  :o

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 09:12:52 AM »
LOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!

and i ent eat lunch yet !!!!!!!!!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 09:15:20 AM »

So you think it was done purposefully?  You think he was doing anything other than trying to secure control of the ball?  Seriously do you?  Without the luxury of slow motion replay would you have had any clue what went on?  Did it look malicious to you?

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ¡Hala Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 09:38:06 AM »
The man out for 13 months yes... and the next one get 11 games suspension and numerous death threats from Polish fans...

http://goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2009/09/01/1474358/standard-liege-stars-defour-witsel-receive-death-threats

Reminds me of the Cuatemoc Blanco incident re death threats...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »

So you think it was done purposefully?  You think he was doing anything other than trying to secure control of the ball?  Seriously do you?  Without the luxury of slow motion replay would you have had any clue what went on?  Did it look malicious to you?

If it was intentional then he deserve the worst punishment.
If it was unintentional, it was still an extremely stupid thing to do, and when yuh do stupid things yuh still have to pay.
There are numerous unintentional offences in life that yuh still have to pay for.
Ever hear about manslaughter?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »

Really?  Is it not a good thing that he didn't die because of the tackle?  Had that been his left leg there's a greater chance he might have bled to death.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 01:18:37 PM »

If it was unintentional, it was still an extremely stupid thing to do, and when yuh do stupid things yuh still have to pay.
There are numerous unintentional offences in life that yuh still have to pay for.

Lawd fadda!!!  Fella it ha no need to feign intelligence and draw comparisons that miss the mark.  If yuh want to compare it to an offense in which somebody dies it would serve yuh best to use criminally negligent homicide or invuluntary manslaughter.  All ah dat an yuh still eh answer my questions, yet yuh willing to say "I hope the injured player's family exacts revenge"  Revenge for what exactly?  Does the player who caused the injury have a history of criticaly injuring other players?  What would lead yuh to say wha yuh say other than stupidity?!!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2009, 02:44:24 PM »

Really?  Is it not a good thing that he didn't die because of the tackle?  Had that been his left leg there's a greater chance he might have bled to death.

geez...and do you really think he meant that 100% literally?
Hart for president

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »

Lawd fadda!!!  Fella it ha no need to feign intelligence and draw comparisons that miss the mark.  If yuh want to compare it to an offense in which somebody dies it would serve yuh best to use criminally negligent homicide or invuluntary manslaughter.  All ah dat an yuh still eh answer my questions, yet yuh willing to say "I hope the injured player's family exacts revenge"  Revenge for what exactly?  Does the player who caused the injury have a history of criticaly injuring other players?  What would lead yuh to say wha yuh say other than stupidity?!!

Stupidity at its best.
You musbe doh know that ppl does pay dearly for first time offences.

Edit:  Who tell you I must answer your dotish questions?
From your point about "invuluntary" manslaughter I can see you not able to process much of the info that passin thru this board.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 03:11:05 PM by Peong »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 03:35:33 PM »

geez... and do you really think I give two f**ks about what ah idiot closet fag nut hugger like you have to say?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »
Stupidity at its best.

From your point about "invuluntary" manslaughter I can see you not able to process much of the info that passin thru this board.

I wasn't expecting an answer fella so it eh no scenes fuh me.  Outta curiosity what mode of revenge should the family exact?  Will it be something that can land them in jail and caused them to be punished severely (given that their revenge tactics would be premeditated)?  If you are a judge would you be lenient on the family if is a first time offense? 

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »
Stupidity at its best.

I wasn't expecting an answer fella so it eh no scenes fuh me.  Outta curiosity what mode of revenge should the family exact?  Will it be something that can land them in jail and caused them to be punished severely (given that their revenge tactics would be premeditated)?  If you are a judge would you be lenient on the family if is a first time offense? 

You failed to grasp the concepts in chapter 1, yuh need to get those before yuh move on to chapter 2.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2009, 03:53:38 PM »
Stupidity at its best.

You failed to grasp the concepts in chapter 1, yuh need to get those before yuh move on to chapter 2.

Yes proffesor cont

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009, 05:29:10 PM »
lawd have mercy.  how horrible!!  dat man career have to be over after this.  sad to see that in today's game.
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

geez... and do you really think I give two f**ks about what ah idiot closet fag nut hugger like you have to say?
:shameonyou:

Please lets all just get along  ;D

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

oh so you were just trying to be an immature pompous jackass. Got it.
Hart for president

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2009, 02:13:28 PM »

oh so you were just trying to be an immature pompous jackass. Got it.

No sooner ah shake yuh gyul off mih cock it seems like you want to hop on.  Che is ah big man and could talk fuh heself, ah guess yuh musse was feeling left out.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »
You really are a type of person thats wrong with society...a complete insecure little sensitive bit*h who takes everything 1000% literally - a whiny immature loser who thinks it knows best. The actuality is you are probably one of the thickest posters on this board. And im not saying that to throw insults or continute your childish jabbing...i mean it literally. Thats right up your alley so theres no way you can get tie up on that one.
Hart for president

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »
You really are a type of person thats wrong with society...a complete insecure little sensitive bit*h who takes everything 1000% literally - a whiny immature loser who thinks it knows best. The actuality is you are probably one of the thickest posters on this board. And im not saying that to throw insults or continute your childish jabbing...i mean it literally. Thats right up your alley so theres no way you can get tie up on that one.

Wow... I guess you really diagnosed me there Dr. Fraud.  I don't know if to be flattered or worried that I have so affected your existence that you actually sat down and tried to figure out what's wrong with me.  I'd tell you to f**k off and go get a life... but ah fraid yuh might come back with ah new psychoanalytical breakdown.

Gawd knows I cyah handle dat  :-[

What a c**t... hope dat's not too literal.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 03:17:44 PM »

Wow... I guess you really diagnosed me there Dr. Fraud.  I don't know if to be flattered or worried that I have so affected your existence that you actually sat down and tried to figure out what's wrong with me.  I'd tell you to f**k off and go get a life... but ah fraid yuh might come back with ah new psychoanalytical breakdown.

Gawd knows I cyah handle dat  :-[

What a c**t... hope dat's not too literal.

nah didnt take too much to figure it out...haha aight scene breds  :beermug:
Hart for president

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »
I just witnessed this same type of injury in a game between Bishop's High School and Harmonds High School. The left winger.....formerly of BHS was the victim of what seemed to be a clean hard ball winning tackle....untill we noticed the severly mangled right foot of the Harmonds' player. It was really a sight to behold especially after viewing this video quite recently.

My heart goes out to the player and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Horrific Tackles
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UH2hwrOI7Cs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UH2hwrOI7Cs</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Some of the nastiest tackles and fights in football
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2013, 06:06:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KBBNgxTu_v4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KBBNgxTu_v4</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2013, 08:43:24 AM »
Wanted to ketch that game yesterday. Is a wonder Ronaldinho geh outta that.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2013, 05:44:19 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/dtotd-ronaldinho-nearly-loses-leg-two-footed-lunge-193839533--sow.html

That was ah hater tackle, Lord alone knows how Ronaldhino still walking...de man eh even get ah yellow for that though??
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 05:56:01 PM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2013, 07:03:08 PM »
Dais easily a straight red couple w/some suspension and fines.  What save Ronnie, I think, looking at the video, is foot was not planted firmly, sort of still in motion to some degree, so as the tackle came in, since his foot was still somewhat above ground never had a full opportunity to do major damage.  Amazing
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>