April 18, 2024, 11:15:29 AM

Author Topic: Some updates on TnT vs Mex 12Oct match, and TnT vs Gua 3Sept  (Read 1622 times)

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Some updates on TnT vs Mex 12Oct match, and TnT vs Gua 3Sept
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 10:35:49 PM »
thanks for the links..    ;D

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 12:01:10 AM »
Thank you very very much Storebay. It was good to see that Stern goal #1 against mexico that Whitley created.  Been hards to find and good to see from so many angles. Also was good to review the hardest cracker to date (Even longer this time ...30 yards) from Birchall against Guatemala. He is damn accurate and consistent boy. Folks must review this shot again. Could these now get on the Goals section?
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 09:01:30 AM »
Thanks once again store bay

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 10:01:40 AM »
any chance you have the link for the FSC Version of the 1st leg against Bahrain in Hasely Carwford Stadium???

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 10:25:42 AM »
any chance you have the link for the FSC Version of the 1st leg against Bahrain in Hasely Carwford Stadium???

Yeah I second that storebay, but ah go take any version.

Keep up de good work :applause:

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 02:22:15 AM »

Yeah I second that storebay, but ah go take any version.

Keep up de good work :applause:

I did tape the  first game but I simply have not had the time to  make it available.  Furthermore, in all likelihood  I would not be able to work on it until mid-to-late January. I also have a VHS-EP copy with trini commentary.  Someone was distributing his or her copy of the game via bittorrent.  Anyway, that first game and the mood after the match were somewhat strange.  The tie felt like a deep loss, and eventhough a lot of folks, myself included, were confident the mood was something else.   The vibes before the match was fantastic.  That Saturday I had a football party at my place, cook callaloo and all that; in addition to those activities I had to take care of some youth soccer stuff, all of which consumed my free time.  Mentioned the mood because to spend time cutting, encoding, exporting etc, the right vibe is a motivational factor.   Notice Touches did not even give a ``match report.''

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 11:31:15 PM »
I know this might song/feel like over kill but if it is possible, could you please repost the TnT vs Gua match. I left it to download overnight when it was first posted but was in the middle of moving home and I ended up with only one half. Now I am back online after about a month to find that the file has been removed. I would much appreciate it and thanks for the good work you have been doing in providing videos.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 05:19:07 AM »
, could you please repost the TnT vs Gua match. I would much appreciate it and thanks for the good work you have been doing in providing videos.
Co-sign

1]; } ?>