April 25, 2024, 10:58:59 PM

Author Topic: Give Jemmott and Dwarika a reprieve  (Read 4058 times)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Give Jemmott and Dwarika a reprieve
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2005, 07:09:06 PM »
u friggin funny oui? i only have one question for you? have u seen hardest play and did you read de interview, he played in de local leagues, de season is finished, de man is fit but wants to improve on this, what in dat sentence u doh understand?
 ???

infinite, who has hardest played against? THAT is why no one care to see him play. he playing with shithong and good against shithong doh mean good against sweden, england or paraguay.

you rating joe public with chelsea/ajax/leverkusen. you rating super league with EPL/bundesliga. cant you see the gap?

you think because he show class playing against man that have to work 2, 3 next jobs that he will show class against footballers that doing this full time, with facilities, good coaching, etc.? there is a difference in these leagues, in pace, in speed, in skill, in pressure, in psychology, etc.. hardest has not proven himself at any comparable level. match fit for super league is not match fit for world cup. you cyah pick that up in 6 months.

doh be willfully blind. doh play favourites. you going by what latas and yorke saying - y is it latas and yorkie want hardest on the national team, but won't get the man to scotland, england or australia? if they rate him so, they should have been trying to get him overseas long time now.

i was thinking about all the man hardest have to compete with to get in with a good club. imagine how many man with skill like hardest in mexico, argentina and brazil. i bet there's 100s maybe 1000s. i bet carlos tevez could name a good handful of guys he played against in argentina in the ghetto that have more skill and discipline than hardest that still didn't make it out. it tell me that you can find skill and get it cheap but determination, drive, motivation, .... that's the difference.

hardest's fate is with corneal now. he should start preparing for south africa. he said so himself his main goal is to get out of trinidad. he doh need to be on the germany team to do that. he should get out trinidad, find a club that will take him, apply himself, and make an impact.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 07:10:59 PM by ribbit »

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2005, 07:18:54 PM »
How de hell corneal have hardest fate in he hands?

How you know corneal go be we next coach?

And why ah man cyar get match fit in 6 months?

Stern john constantly riding pine..ent yuh would pick he?

Leh we wait and see if de man even getting ah real chance nah.

He might surprise all ah we.

Lets jes wait.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 07:28:41 PM »
How de hell corneal have hardest fate in he hands?

How you know corneal go be we next coach?

And why ah man cyar get match fit in 6 months?

Stern john constantly riding pine..ent yuh would pick he?

Leh we wait and see if de man even getting ah real chance nah.

He might surprise all ah we.

Lets jes wait.

stern has played at a competitive level. hardest has not. time and again people forgetting this. they treating hardest as if he has played at a competitive level. stern at least has played some decent football in england. what has hardest done? how can he get match fit for a level to which he has never before played? how can he get match fit without actually playing at a similar level of competition?

the way ttff dividing the duties make me feel corneal in charge of future development rather than preparing the germany team. future development to me encompasses the next world cup campaign.

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2005, 07:36:27 PM »
doh get into guessing wey de ttff concerned..yuh go get surprised more dan not

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2005, 08:40:10 PM »
HARDEST ON TOTAL FOOTBALL NOW

He sitting next to Jamal saying that he needs a chance. sitting with him is Dale Saunders, Nigel Pierre Jerren Nixon.

They say the coach looking for Trins all over the place and they are getting a day to show themselve. Jerren Nixon said that the last time that happened to him was when he was under 14.

I hope they carry they violin because that sad story falling on deaf ears here.

Nigel Pierre fed up play national football and he is not as good as what we have no, we know that. Will he look better the more the coach watch him.

Same thing for Nixon, he is an old man and if he was as good as Latas and Yorke he would have still been in demand in foreign.

Dales Saunders I wouldn't even bother to talk about, he should just be glad they even put he on TV.

These men need to compare themselves to the men on the team now and question whether they good enough. Who Pierre replacing on that 23, or Nixon? Don't study who Don Leo watching in forign because the foreign men not sure to get selected either.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2005, 08:48:22 PM »
HARDEST ON TOTAL FOOTBALL NOW

He sitting next to Jamal saying that he needs a chance. sitting with him is Dale Saunders, Nigel Pierre Jerren Nixon.

They say the coach looking for Trins all over the place and they are getting a day to show themselve. Jerren Nixon said that the last time that happened to him was when he was under 14.

I hope they carry they violin because that sad story falling on deaf ears here.

Nigel Pierre fed up play national football and he is not as good as what we have no, we know that. Will he look better the more the coach watch him.

Same thing for Nixon, he is an old man and if he was as good as Latas and Yorke he would have still been in demand in foreign.

Dales Saunders I wouldn't even bother to talk about, he should just be glad they even put he on TV.

These men need to compare themselves to the men on the team now and question whether they good enough. Who Pierre replacing on that 23, or Nixon? Don't study who Don Leo watching in forign because the foreign men not sure to get selected either.

sh*tz JDB not easy ATALL. here it is:  :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2005, 08:54:20 PM »
nice one JDB!! lol....nigel pierre? lol!

January is the time of reckoning!

ah see dat angus eve give up on playing for de team so he playing talk show host!! lol

but judging by his performance, he should stick tuh football!

lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>